Delicate (A Twilight Fanfic)...

By demondeathhuman

Bella is six years old and has the iq of a geinus, unable to stay in her year level they move her up to high... More

Delicate (A Twilight Fanfic)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The New Author
Chapter 8

Chapter Two

324 8 0
By demondeathhuman

Chapter 2 biology (well all know what happens in this chapter)

A/n: hee hee finding Nemo: D

This chapter I've put in an Edward POV, I'm just trying it out because I'm not the best at Edward POV. Some of you were wondering if there would be any bella/rose scenes, there are gonna be bunches and for all you Jacob lovers out there, He comes in very soon as well as Rachel and Rebecca (did anyone notice that her name is Rebecca Black? Lol)

Yeah I'm gonna shut up now before I say something stupid

Enjoy

Edward POV

"She's so amazing you have to meet her" Alice said for tenth time today. I've never seen Alice so thrilled about a kid, but I didn't surprise me. Alice usually gets excited when someone – even a six year old girl- agrees to go shopping with her. Someone would have shushed her by now if Rosalie wasn't show interested in the child.

"When do I meet her?" Rosalie asked.

I looked at the vision in Alice's thoughts * "are you all right?" Rosalie asked picking up a little girl who had just fallen over, it was outside the school and from the position of the sun you could tell it was mourning. The girl looked at Rosalie "Wow" she whispered under her breath staring at Rosalie with awe*

The glassy look vanished from Alice's eyes "Tomorrow before school" she said decisively.

The bell went then, almost blocking out the thoughts in my head, they sometimes blurred but never completely disappeared. I could hear my families' thoughts more dominantly because I've known them longer.

*A child! I wonder if she likes me! * Rosalie thought her thoughts were usually shallow.

Jasper kept deciphering every one moods, Jasper usually double checks everything around him. He likes to overcomplicate things making them seem bigger than they actually are. Emmett is and has always been a little arrogant in his thoughts. And Alice, well Alice was Alice.

*You meet her in biology!* her thoughts screamed repeatedly.

Once we'd disposed our "lunch" we headed of too class, I was the only one who had biology.

As soon as I took my seat the door creaked and a little girl with chocolate brown eyes and long mahogany coloured hair walked in the room. All the thoughts were centred on her.

*There she is!*

*Aww she's adorable*

*Look at her cute little eyes she's so cute!*

*I heard that in History she knew more than Alice Cullen!*

The child- Bella blushed and looked at her feet, which gave her a collective aww from the girls in the room. She rolled her eyes and handed a note up to the teacher.

"Ahh miss Swan, welcome to biology! I'm Mr Banner" Mr Banner said smiling.

"Hello" Bella said in a clear voice that wasn't like a normal child's voice, not as high. Humans wouldn't have detected it but it was there.

"I've seated you next to Edward Cullen" he said pointing me out to Bella "If need any help don't be afraid to ask me" she nodded then looked up at me; curiosity and surprise were etched into her intelligent eyes. As she walked over to our table I noticed something else.

Her mind was completely blank, like something was shielding it.

I focused hard, harder than I ever had before, to try and hear her thoughts. Maybe it was the hardest I'd tried because I've never had to try before.

She sat in her seat stumbling a bit to get up, and then looked at me.

"Hello" I said still trying to read her mind "I'm Edward Cullen you must be Bella"

She nodded "Your Alice's brother"

"Did she tell you that?" I asked annoyed that Alice had told that I was her real brother.

"No, but you look the same" she said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Oh" I said her mind was still empty.

She must have noticed my expression because she said "are you alright? You look aggravated"

Aggravated, it sounded sort of odd coming out the mouth of a six year old.

"No I'm fine" I said and hurried to change the subject "So do you like Alice?"

She nodded enthusiastically "she was lovely and she adores clothes"

I laughed "she told me about your shopping trip"

Her face fell "oh that"

I tried to hide my amusement "you don't like shopping?" I asked.

"Not really, but I didn't want to let her down" she admitted "She looked rather excited when I said yes"

"Don't tell her though" she said quickly.

"I won't" I promised. Poor Alice, the one person who wants to go shopping with her doesn't want to go at all.

"So you're six years old?" I asked

"Six and a half, some say I even look seven" she said proudly "you're seventeen?"

"Yes" I lied, I told the lie every day, but when I told Bella I felt sort of guilty. But telling her I was over a century old wasn't the smartest thing to say.

The teacher started writing questions on the board. They were fairly simple.

Bella started to answer them; her answers were long and elaborate. No one would have guessed it was from a six year old. Her hand writing had a little childish hint to it but as far as standards go, she was very neat.

I had finished first but only a minute later, Bella had completed hers too.

Talking to Bella was a new experience for me, not just because she was a prodigy but because she was a mental mute. I tried harder and harder to read her mind but I ended up back where I started; with nothing.

Bella POV

Edward, even though he was Alice's brother, was nothing like the bubbly enthusiastic girl I'd sat next to in history. He was more serious and what we talked about was different, with Alice we talked about clothes and giggly girly stuff, but with Edward it could be about anything. I found that we were alike in a lot of ways, for instance we liked the same music.

"Do you listen to much music?" he had asked me he still had that expectant look on his face, as if he was waiting for me to do something.

"Well this might sound a little peculiar but I listen to Debussy a lot" I'd admitted I usually didn't tell people that but I felt like I could tell Edward anything.

His face softened a little, the expectant look on his face had vanished "Me too" he said a little surprised that we had something in common.

I was a little sad when the lesson was over. I liked talking to Edward a lot.

"Bye Edward" I said once I'd gotten all my things ready so I could go home.

"Goodbye" he said still waiting for something; he didn't hug me like Alice had.

Angela led me out to where Dad was waiting in the car park.

"So how did you go?" she asked me on the way out of the school

"Good" I said "Alice and Edward were really nice"

"So you actually talked to them?" she said surprised.

"Why is everyone so surprised!" I said angrily.

"They usually keep to themselves that's all "she said

"Well I thought they were wonderful" I said in there defence.

"Alright well I've got to get to class so I'll see you tomorrow" she said giving me a hug.

"Bye Angela" I said hugging her back, and then I hoped in the cruiser.

Dad had a ton questions for me obviously, he kept asking questions the whole ride home.

"How was school? Did you have trouble finding your way around?" he asked.

"No not really" I said "Angela helped a lot"

"Did you make any friends?"

I nodded "I sat next to Alice Cullen in English and I sat next to her brother, Edward in biology they were really nice"

"Cullen's" he mused quietly so I was sure if he was talking to me or himself "good kids"

There was as short silence in the car, but then he moved onto another round of questions.

When we got home Charlie told me about what was happening this weekend, I wasn't sure if I should be excited or annoyed;

"My friend billy was going to come over on Saturday for dinner, he has kids around your age there coming over too" he said

Kids my age, I usually didn't get on well with people my age, but I wasn't sure if that had something to with my intelligence or my personality altogether.

"Ok" I said "what are their names?"

"Rachel and Rebecca are a year older then you and Jacob is your age" he said (A/n I know Jacobs younger then Bella in the books but it works better this way)

"Oh" I said then hurried to change the subject "I have a lot of homework so I'd better start"

"Ok and you have to ring your mom "he said

"Sure" I said and went up to my room; I took out my plaits and brushed my hair. Then I picked up the phone and dialled mom's number.

I had just pressed call when mom answered, she had been waiting obviously.

"Bella!" she half squealed on any other day it would have been loud but after meeting Alice…

"Hi mom" I said

"How was your first day?" she said in a rush.

"Good, I made some new friends and the classes were easy" I said.

"Great!" mom said "Look sweetie I have to go but I'll call you back tonight ok?"

"Ok love you mom" I said

"Love you to baby"

The phone went dead then so I got out some of my homework. There wasn't much and it was relatively easy, I'd finished it in ten minutes.

There wasn't much to do at Charlie's house and he'd insisted on making tea so I went over to the bookshelf and picked out my favourite book. The book was all tattered from reading it to many times. Mom had gotten me a special edition one with a pristine white cover and sliver swirls on it, across the top of the cover in deep blue cursive writing it said Alice in Wonderland.

I don't know why I love it so much, I loved it more than any other book I'd ever read. Maybe it was because it didn't make sense, every day I knew everything why this was there what the answer to that was but there wasn't an answer to wonderland.

As I read I kept thinking of Alice, not the one in the book but Alice Cullen. There was something weird going on, I had a feeling she was lying to me. When I sat next to her in history we were learning about the 1960s and she knew everything, that wouldn't have been surprising, she and Edward were both very smart but when she wrote down her answers she wrote like a first-hand account, like she was there when it happened.

Maybe it was just me, over thinking things, because there was no way she could have been there when it happened….. Is there?

____________________
An ok first couple chapt.s aren't mine blah blah blah. This is a Bella/Rose fic. homophobes go away. I am changing a couple things in each chapter. It will more than likely be in bold. But if there's already bold from the old author in the chapter im using italics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
629K 9.8K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
887K 41K 174
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one