The New Author

Ok. I know there are some of you who read this story on fanfiction. You know who you are. And I know how you feel. I read stories too. Lol. I promise I will my hardest on this story. I do have an other couple stories too. Do not worry I will keep my updates as promised. I don't leave authors notes often. Because I don't think people read them. As a reader myself I admitt to skipping over them.

I am so very sorry for the wait. I promise as soon as possible I will have the new chapter up. I am working on find out who our mystery charater is from Missaali ! She has not pmed me back yet so untill then the mystery charater will not be making an appearence because that is one thing I want to keep the same. I loved who i think it is. And it confusing. So untill then no mystery character. And I promise to have at least on chapter up by the end of this week. I want it to be really good for you guys because I want to prove myself to you all. Ok.

And if you want me to put the old A/n's in pm me and I will do it. Also I do not sit there every chapter "comment and vote." No that is not who I am. I will not do that. I believe it is annoying. Ok just if you want to leave a comment or vote, just do it! I love it. I love feedback! I just will not beg for it. Ok. I love you guys. Okay. I do. I will have the next chapter up as soon as possible. Bye!