Chapter 5

Jacob finally gets a roll! Yay!

Disclaimer(which I forgot to do on the other chapter's): SM owns all,or does she? (Yeah I watch PLL- everything is suspicious)

Alice POV

"I'mgoing to kill you" Rosalie screeched at Edward, running full speed at him across the stainless white marble tiles.

She won't I thought to Edward but she gets close

Rosalie pushed Edward against the wall sticking her hand up onto Edward's neck. The wall splintered, giant cracks went up the walls, they didn't even care, I was the one who was going to have to fix it.

Edward shot me a look.

"Do you have any idea what she's been through"? Rosalie hissed I didn't to read minds to know that she was running through what happened at lunch.

He looked pained for a moment; It reminded me of what we lookedlike when she toldus.

"We don't need to add to it" Edward chocked

"Do you think that I would hurt her" She screeched and rose her fist to punch him.

"Hey!" Esme said running intothe room trying to separate them.

Then everything went blank.

"Alice!" an unfamiliar voice said.

I spun around,

A girl ran towards me at vampire speed her eyes were golden, she looked about 18 and she had chocolate brown hair that sat a little bellow her shoulders. She had a huge smile on her face

"Hey Bella!" I said embracing her in a hug.

Oh. My. God.

I spun around to see how Edward had reacted.

But Edward was gone.

Bella POV

He come to school for the rest of the week

I smashedpen hardinto the page. Then tore the page out and threw into the bin. Charlie didn't know about what was going on with him and I wasn't about to blurt it out in my dairy, which I knew he was reading because it ended up in a different place again, the first time was on Monday the night after my first dayof school and just last night I found my dairy face down on the floor. You'd think that he would be a little more careful.

I stared into the dairy thinking of something to write and slammed the book shut giving up on the whole institution.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

I must be going crazy or maybe he was or maybe we both where I don't know! This was the first time in mylife that hadn't known what to do. Should I ask Alice or sticka note in his locker or move out of biology? It's driving me insane!

"Bella" Dad called interrupting mytrainof thought "They're here"

I sighed and prepared myself for a few hours of awkwardness. This was not going to be fun, I had a feeling that they were the little barbie doll loving girls who wore those princess style dresses that you got from cotton on kids and thought that green was a "Boys' Colour".

I walked down the stairs slowly, embracing the final seconds of alone time.

Dad walked-no ran- outside to greet them, I shuffled awkwardly behind him.

"Billy!" Dad said happily as they hoped out of their car.

The others got out too, two girls and a boy.

The girls were practically identical, they had the same green eyes and chestnut coloured hair that were up in a ponytail, except one of them had a rounder face and the one on the right had a heart shapedface and freckles. They had pinktulle skirts on and rainbow tops, which instantly made me feel overdressed in my target leggings and shirt combo and my hair that was up in a reverse French braid. The boy looked nothing like the girls, except for his tan skin. He had brown eyes like me and looked about my age- like Charlie had said.