Invisible || Kyoya Ootori ||

By SingingGeekyBookWorm

━━━━ [ invisible ] All of her life, Fumika Fujioka has been invisible. Not literally... More

『Chapter One || Starting Today, You are a Host!』
『Chapter Two || The Job of a High School Host!』
『Chapter Three || Beware the Physical Exam!』
『Chapter Four || Attack of the Lady Manager!』
『Chapter Five || The Twins Fight!』
『Chapter Six || The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!』
『Chapter Seven || Jungle Pool SOS!』
『Chapter Eight || The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!』
『Chapter Ten || A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family!』
『Chapter Eleven || Big Brother is a Prince!』
『Chapter Twelve || Honey's Three Bitter Days!』
『Chapter Thirteen || Fumika's Feverish Fun!』
『Chapter Fourteen || Covering the Famous Host Club!』
『Chapter Fifteen || The Refreshing Battle in Karuizawa!』
『Chapter Sixteen || Fumika's First Love!』
『Chapter Seventeen || Meeting (some of) the Family!』
『Chapter Eighteen || Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out!』
『Chapter Nineteen || Chika's Down With Honey Declaration!』
『Chapter Twenty || Lobelia Girls Academy Strikes Again!』
『Chapter Twenty One || Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin!』
『Chapter Twenty Two || Mori-senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate!』
『Chapter Twenty Three || Kyoya's Raging Jealousy!』
『Chapter Twenty Four || Invisible Once Again!』
『Chapter Twenty Five || The Host Club Declares Dissolution!』
『Chapter Twenty Six || This is Our Ouran Fair!』
『Epilogue || The End!』
『Chapter Extra || Kyoya's Unfortunate Luck!』

『Chapter Nine || A Challenge from Lobelia Girls Academy!』

69.5K 1.5K 3.1K
By SingingGeekyBookWorm

It's been a week since the Hosts Club went to beach, and like how Kyoya had wanted, the kiss he and Fumika shared was never mentioned. However, that didn't stop Kyoya from paying more attention to Fumika, whether he wanted to or not.

It had started with little things like noticing how Fumika's eyes would sparkle whenever she laughed, or how her nose would scrunch up, and she would bite her lip whenever she was concentrating on something. But then it started growing into something more. Before he even knew it, he started thinking about how cute she looked in the Ouran Academy uniform and Host Club costumes, and if that didn't surprise him, he found himself getting jealous when other guys talked to Fumika. Kyoya was head-over-heels for Fumika and he knew it.

While Kyoya was trying to organize his thoughts, Fumika came up behind him. "Kyoya-senpai?"

Startled, Kyoya quickly turned around, a faint hue of pink on his cheeks, "Yes?"

"How do I look?" Fumika asked, spinning around once.

"You look lovely," Kyoya assured her. 'Cute...'

"You think? I kinda feel like the neckline is a bit too low..." Fumika trailed off, tugging on the neckline to make higher.

Kyoya gulped and looked away, his blush much more noticeable now.

Fumika stopped tugging on her neckline and looked at Kyoya with concern, "Are you okay, Kyoya-senpai? Your face is all red. Are you sick?" Fumika asked, getting closer to Kyoya so she can put the back of her hand on his forehead.

"I'm feeling fine," Kyoya told her, pushing her away as he composed himself, "Now get into your position. The Host Club is about to open."

"But Haruhi isn't back yet," Fumika pointed out.

"Then we'll have to start without her," Kyoya said, walking over to one end of the couch. Fumika sighed and followed Kyoya to the couch, sitting on the other end of the couch.

The doors opened and standing there were two girls.

"Welcome~"

"Well, well, girls from another school, are you?" Tamaki said, "I wonder if we haven't startled our first-time guests here a little bit."

"I'm glad you've come, my princesses," Tamaki continued, striding over to them, "Ah, even if the world were to be destroyed, I would want to be the knight that protects you from this day forward, even at the expense of my own life."

"My, at the expense of his own life, he says?" the girl with the longer hair scoffed, "That's quite an arrogant sentiment, is it not? I wonder if he thinks that's what makes a woman happy."

"What can you do, Sister Suzuran?" the other girl said, "Men are lower life forms, who prize their own honor above all else. They take their own futility in being unable to protect even one of their kind and change it into something to suit themselves. Isn't that condescending?"

"My, Hinagiku, you're such a clever girl," the girl with long hair, Suzuran, complimented.

"That's pretty harsh, huh? Well then, what would you like me to tell you," Tamaki said in a friendly matter.

"Good question. In my case, it would be, 'I would never leave my lover alone.'" Another girl said, walking up behind them (the girls) with Haruhi in her arms.

"If we are to fight, it will be together. If we prevail not, we shall meet our fate together. Even though I perish, I swear to you, I will never leave your side," the girl said, dramatically spinning Haruhi around before kneeling down in front of her, kissing her hand.

Tamaki silently screamed while Fumika and the rest of the Host Club watched in shock.

"Benibara-sama, you're late," Hinagiku scolded

"What are we to do with you?" Suzuran sighed, "And where did you find this adorable lady?"

"Oh just over there," Benibara answered, "She may be dressed as a boy, but I could tell right away. Look here." Benibara grabbed Haruhi and started caressing her cheek, "Such clear, maidenly eyes..."

"Um...er..."

"Wow, her skin is incredibly pretty," Hinagiku complimented, rubbing Haurhi's arm.

"It sure is," Suzuran agreed, rubbing Haruhi's leg, "Shining natural material, if polished."

"Hold it! Don't go touching my Haruhi without asking first!" Tamaki shouted, charging towards the girls.

"Hands off, you boor! (Yes, boor. Not boar)" Benibara shouted, punching Tamaki.

"S-she hit me! That was violent!" Tamaki cried, scooting back to the Host Club, who were all waiting with things to calm him down. (Hikaru with a Japanese flag, Kaoru with balloons, Honey with Usa-chan, Mori with Kuma-chan, Kyoya with ice cream, and Fumika with a pillow and blanket.)

"Tama-chan, buck up!" Honey said.

"They're even more feeble than we'd heard," Benibara smirked, "A fledgling, cobbled-together mishmash of frivolous fools."

"From your uniforms, I see you're students from Lobelia Girls' Academy," Kyoya stated, pushing his glasses up.

"Indeed we are," Benibara said before she and the other two girls tore their uniforms off, to reveal costumes.

"Lobelia~"

"Lobelia~"

"Lobelia~"

"St. Lobelia Academy, high school 2nd-Year, Amakusa Benio," Benio (aka Lady Benibara) introduced.

"Lobelia~"

"Also, 2nd-Year, Maihara Chizuru (aka Lady Suzuran)."

"Lobelia~"

"Also, 1st-Year, Tsuwabuki Hinako (aka Lady Hinagiku)."

"Lobelia~"

"We are St. Lobelia Academy's white lily league," Benibara introduced, "but people call us..."

"The Zuka Club!"

The Host Club stared at them in disbelief, and it was silent for a few seconds. Fumika decided to use the Host Club's shock as a distraction and snuck away to change back into her uniform.

"T-the Zuka Club..." Tamaki repeated.

Hikaru and Kaoru started busting out laughing.

"Nice taste in names! The Zuka Club! My stomach hurts!"

"The Zuka Club! That's great! And to intentionally wear those costumes under their uniforms!"

"You must not take the Zuka Club lightly!" Renge warned, coming out of the ground on her platform.

"I may not know about instant coffee, but I can tell you about infatuations with girls' schools," Renge said, making a face at the instant coffee after taking a sip, "St. Lobelia Academy - truly, a woman's world. The Zuka Club is a gathering of damsels that consider females to be especially superior, even for there. It prides itself on 30 years since its founding as a society of maidens, by maiden, for maidens.

"The Zuka Club's activities include 'Maidens' Tea Parties,' 'Maidens' Debate Forum,' and most importantly, singing and theatrical routines performed by the top members."

Now back in her uniform, Fumika walked over to Kyoya, who had also taken off his costume.

"Renge-kun, you sure cover a wide field," Kyoya complimented as Fumika straightened his tie.

"Still, ultimately, it is but a fond fantasy. Not actually having any boys around makes it no good for me," Renge said before lowering back into the ground again.

"A maiden's beauty...It is to have a spirit pure enough not to give in to superficial beauty, influence, or lust," Suzuran suddenly said.

"'As a girl, you...' 'For a girl, you...' We're fed up with all the oppressive male contempt for women," Hinagiku said.

"Our pride...It comes from having soulful relationships based on equality, as a result of being of the same sex," Benibara said, "including, yes...even relationships of love."

"Oh, there you go, Benio," Suzuran sighed, smiling.

"Benibara-sama!" Hinagiku chriped.

"Ahh, I've gotten tired of laughing," Kaoru said.

"Yeah, seriously, go away," Hikaru agreed.

They had all gotten bored of the Zuka Club and were doing their own activities. Kaoru was looking through the bag of instant coffee that Haruhi had bought. Hikaru was playing his video game while Honey was watching over his shoulder. Mori was standing behind the couch, practicing swinging his sword. And Kyoya was reading a book while Fumika read over his shoulder.

"Oh, my, does this mean you have nothing to say about our sublime love?" Hinagiku asked, laughing snottily.

"What is she talking about?" Hikaru asked.

"Oh, I haven't had this before," Kaoru said, not paying any attention as he took out a jar of instant coffee, "It's a new one."

"You have to feel sorry for them, Hinagiku," Suzuran said, stroking Benibara's cheek before removing her mustache, "Their patented host skills did not work on us, and they don't know how to handle it."

"Hmph. even so, it was worth it, while we were here for our theatrical performance, to come and see the notorious Ouran Host Club for ourselves," Benibara smirked.

"Are we notorious?" Honey asked.

"Maybe," Mori replied.

Benibara walked over to Haruhi and placed her hand on the wall next to her, "To think that they dragged this sweet girl down along with them, though..."

"Huh?"

"I don't know if their president is supposed to be a halfer or not," Benibara shouted, "but spreading around false love with impressive appearances, and toying with the pure hearts of young maidens is positively demeaning towards women!

"It is outrageous how you claim to be carrying out club activities, while satisfying your own appetites. I swear that I will bring down Ouran Host Club at once!" Benibara announced.

"Heil Zuka Club!" the Zuka Club shouted, doing the Nazi salute.

"Indeed, I understand what you're saying," Kyoya said, pushing his glasses up before snapping his book shut, "However, could we continue this at another time?"

"Are you saying you cannot take us on?" Benibara taunted.

"No. Our president is still bedridden from the culture shock," Kyoya explained, walking over to Tamak who was sleeping in a bed.

"The Zuka Club is scaring me..." Tamaki muttered in his 'sleep'.

"You see, Tama-chan is having nappy time right now," Honey explained.

"Get him up!" Benibara growled.

"Um, I made some coffee. Would you like some?" Haruhi asked, walking over to the Zuka Club.

"Thank you. How kind of you," Benibara said dramatically.

"You're a real treasure in this trash heap," Suzuran said.

"Coffee made by a maiden possesses such a fragrant aroma," Benibara said.

"This is instant," Haruhi said.

"Well then, why don't the four of us have a tea party?" Hinagiku asked.

Suddenly, Tamaki woke up. "You girls are wrong!" Tamaki shouted, charging towards the four girls, "Where is the fruitfulness in a girl being in love with another girl?! Why else would God have created Adam and Eve?!"

Suddenly, Fumika stepped in front of Tamaki, holding her hand out to stop him, "Stop right there!" Fumika ordered, surprising everyone, "Now I can understand your belief about God creating Adam and Eve for the purpose of boy and girl relationships, however there is no reason to disrespect a girl and girl or a boy and boy relationship.

"Each and every person has the right to love whomever they choose. Whether it be the opposite gender, same gender, or no gender," Fumika said, giving Tamaki a stern glare.

"To think that the Host Club held another sweet maiden hostage!" Benibara shouted, hugging Fumika.

"Don't touch her!" Tamaki shouted, running up to free Fumika. However, instead of reaching Benibara and Fumika, he ended up passing them and landed his finger into Hinagiku's hot coffee.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Tamaki shouted, jumping back. Honey scampered over and blew on Tamaki's finger.

"Geez, please be more careful," Haruhi sighed, taking out a roll of of first-aid tape.

Once she finished wrapping his finger, Tamaki continued to stare at it.

"Thank you. Do you always carry first-aid tape around with you?" Tamaki asked.

"The supermarket was giving them away when I bought the instant coffee," Haruhi explained, smiling, "The store always has giveaways."

"Giveaway?"

"This doesn't even seem to be worth discussing," Benibara interrupted, grabbing Haruhi's wrist, forcing her to stand by her side, Fumika forced to stand on Benibara's other side, "Now that we know the situation, we cannot allow these maidens to remain in this club. We must prepare the paperwork for a transfer to Lobelia at once, and welcome them into the Zuka Club!"

"W-wait a minute! There seems to be some misunderstanding here," Fumika said, both she and Haruhi pulling themselves out of Benibara's grip.

"Yeah!" Haruhi agreed, "You've labeled Tamaki-senpai a halfer, for one."

"Tama-chan is a halfer. A French and Japanese half-chan!" Honey said.

"Ah. But still, I'm so sure about calling the Host Club fledgling, and picking on them on other pretexts, as well," Haruhi tried again.

"No, we are pretty new. We were only founded two years ago," Hikaru admitted.

"His highness created it when he reached high school, after all," Kaoru explained.

"Well, be that as it may, if anything, saying that their club activities are only held to satisfy their own appetites is going too far," Haruhi tried one last time, "It's not as though they're charging their guests anything-"

"I wouldn't call it a charge, but we do have a point system," Kyoya cut in, "We do offer priority service, depending on the items won in net auctions on the club's homepage.

"Ah, you see here, Haruhi?" Kyoya held up his laptop, "Your used mechanical pencil just sold for a winning bid of 30,000 yen. Good for you."

"Eh?!" Haruhi shouted, running over to the laptop, "That's the one I thought I'd lost! This is the first I'm hearing about any of this, you know! I never heard we were taking money for this!"

"You thought we were providing this service as volunteers?" Kyoya questioned, "Well, if you subtract the expenses we have for throwing events, costumes, and refreshments for our guests, we do make a slight profit."

"Then please don't go seling other people's things without permission!" Haruhi shouted, "That's thievery!"

"It's not thievery. It fell on the floor," the twins told her.

"That's no excuse!" Fumika snapped.

"Waah! I'm sorry, Haurhi!" Tamaki cried out, "It's not like we were hiding it from you! Here, you can have my pencil! See? It has a teddy bear."

"I don't want that thing," Haruhi rejected.

"Then if you like, I'll tell you all the secrets of my success, together with the grand memories of my 17 years," Tamaki exclaimed.

"No, of all the things I'm hearing for the first time, I care about that information the least," Haruhi said, bluntly.

"You don't care?" Tamaki gasped, going into his emo corner.

"You poor things. I must be a shock to be so deceived," Suzuran said.

"Come on, dump this bunch, and come over to us," Hinagiku tried to convince.

"Now, hold on, Hinagiku. These maidens are all shaken up today. Let's ask again tomorrow. We'll be expecting a favorable answer," Benibara said, patting Haruhi's and Fumika's shoulders.

"Well adieu," Benibara bid before she, Suzuran, and Hinagiku twirled out, laughing cockily.

Fumika and Haruhi both stood there for a moment before turning to glare at the Host Club.

"We'll be excusing ourselves now, too," Fumika muttered as she and Haruhi walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

|| Time Skip ||

"Do you think we're going to far?" Fumika asked Haruhi as they made their way to Music Room #3.

"Nope," Haruhi shook her head, "I think we're fine. Actually we did a good job ignoring the twins today."

Fumika giggled, "Yeah. It was pretty hard with them whispering and throwing wads of paper at us."

"You got that right," Haruhi agreed before her expression grew serious again.

Fumika followed Haruhi's gaze and she too grew serious when she saw the Zuka club standing in front of the club room.

"Hey there, maiden," Benibara said, turning around.

"As promised yesterday, we've come to ask you again," Hinagiku said next, also turning around.

Suzuran followed suit and turned around, "We are really going to set things straight with those Host Club people today."

"Set what straight?" Haruhi asked.

"That maidens like you two should be in a place more appropriate for them!" Benibara answered, dragging them to the club room, Suzuran and Hinagiku twirling behind them.

They opened the door to reveal a dark room. Confused, they walked in.

"Ouran~"

"Ouran~"

"Ouran..."

"Ouran~" Fumika did a double take. 'Was that Kyoya?!'

"OURAN!"

The lights turned on to reveal Tamaki dressed as a princess, "Ouuuuuurrrrraaaaan!~"

Tamaki stepped back to reveal that all the Hosts, excluding Mori were dressed as princesses. "Host Club~ Welcome!~" they all sang.

They girls stood they frozen as they stared at the Host Club in disbelief and shock.

"Oh, Haruhi, Fumika, welcome!" Tamaki greeted, walking over to them.

"Haru-chan! Fumi-chan! I'm a princess! Do I look good?" Honey asked, twirling over to them.

"What kind of stunt is this?! Are you trying to make fun of our culture?!" Benibara demanded.

"Make fun? No, certainly not. I have taken everything into account," Tamaki denied, "This is a surefire technique, guaranteed among commoners to make even a crying child happy!

"You ladies who have lived shelters lives at Lobelia might not know this, but commoners are apt to have a weakness for free things," Tamaki continued, "It's true that Haruhi and Fumika may now be distracted, and sensing the appeal of joining the Zuka Club. However if you choose our club, your brothers and sisters come with it!

"Yes, the plan is to experience the feeling of being in the Zuka Club, while staying in the Host Club," Tamaki explained, "You see, Haruhi and Fumika? Aren't I pretty?"

"We're the Hitachiin Sisters!" the twins exclaimed in high pitch voices, "Which one is prettier?"

"Just teasing!" Hikaru while Kaoru did a fake snotty laugh ("Ohohohoho!")

"Haru-chan! Fumi-chan! You can call 'Big Sister'," Honey told them.

Mori just shook and played his tambourine while Kyoya hid most of his face with his fan, trying to avoid making eye contact with Fumika.

"Y-You think a maiden can be taken in by this?!" Benibara shouted, outraged, "We've had enough of your fooling around!"

That was when Haruhi and Fumika started laughing.

"Too much! I don't even know what this means!" Haruhi laughed, rolling around on the floor.

Fumika suppressed her laugh into giggles, "I knew you guys were goofballs, but this? This is taking it to a new level."

The Host Club and Zuka Club just stood there for a few seconds, watching Fumika and Haruhi laugh and giggle.

"Are we really that funny?" Honey and the twins asked, causing Haruhi to laugh even more.

"Call me 'Big Sister'!" the ordered, chasing Haruhi around.

"Stop!" Haruhi cried, still laughing.

Fumika giggled even more and made her way towards Kyoya.

"H-How did they m-manage to get you into a d-dress?" Fumika struggled to ask through her fit of giggles.

"Through a lot of pestering," Kyoya sighed, though he did smile at her constant fits of laughter.

Fumika finally managed to control her giggles and looked at Kyoya up and down. "You look really pretty as a girl," Fumika complimented, but she then paused when she noticed something.

"H-How is your chest is almost as big as mine?" Fumika asked before looking down at her own chest.

"Pads," Kyoya sighed, causing Fumika to laugh once more.

"Really, stop it, already," Haruhi said, sighing in content before landing on the ground, "What were you thinking, really?"

"well, we want to run the Host Club with you and Fumika," Hikaru explained, making Haruhi and Fumika freeze before breaking into soft smiles.

The Zuka club walked over to Haruhi. "Maiden, are you..."

"I'm sorry. There are all sorts of people in the world," Haruhi apologized, getting up from the floor, "and I do think that your way of thinking is unique and interesting..."

"...but Haruhi and I are studying at this school," Fumika continued, walking over to Haruhi, "because we have goals for our future, so we were never intending to quit Ouran here to begin with."

"Haruhi! Fumika!" Tamaki exclaimed, before pausing to think, "Hold on! If you two weren't planning to quit, why did the two of you act so angry yesterday?"

"When you sell people's things without asking them, they usually get mad!" Haruhi and Fumika both shouted in unison.

"That mechanical pencil was easy to write with, and I liked it!" Haruhi continued.

"Sorry about that," Tamaki said, sighing in defeat, "Still, I offered you this complimentary teddy-bear pencil, didn't I?"

"I told you, I don't want it," Haruhi rejected again.

"We're not giving up on you two, maidens," Benibara declared, "We swear to you, someday, we will come and rescue you from this place, and bring down this Host Club!"

"Zai jian (Until we meet again)," Benibara said before she and the other girl twirled away, slipping on bananas on the way out.

The Host Club stared as the door closed until the lights dimmed and Renge appeared on her platform.

"And so, a new rival, the Zuka Club, appears," Renge narrated, peeling a banana, "and the story becomes even more exciting. What fate awaits them from here on? Hang in there, Host Club! Don't give in, Host Club!"

"Hey! Don't go livening things up on your own!" Tamaki shouted before somehow slipping on a banana peel despite not moving a single inch.

"Ah!"

|| Later that day... ||

Fumika sighed as she finished putting away the last of the Host Club's princess costumes. The Host Club may have looked funny in them, but they had so many steps in packing it just so the fabric wouldn't ruin.

"That wasn't very nice you know," Kyoya said, appearing out of nowhere.

Startled, Fumika quickly turned around to face him. "Kyoya-senpai!" Fumika exclaimed, trying to calm her rapidly-beating heart, "You startled me."

"I was very worried," Kyoya told her, walking closer to her, "I even dressed up as a girl for you."

"I'm sorry for worrying you," Fumika apologized, taking a step back when she noticed that Kyoya was getting much closer than he needed to.

"Well, just an apology isn't going to make up for it," Kyoya asked, continuing to get closer to her.

"T-Then what will?" Fumika asked, taking another step back to find that she was up against a wall.

Kyoya smirked as he placed his hands on either side of her head, trapping her, "You know, it's a week since we kissed at the beach."

"Kyoya-senpai?" Fumika asked, surprised at the change of subject.

"And over this past week I've been thinking," Kyoya continued, "And I've realized something. You know what I've realized?"

"N-No," Fumika stuttered, wary of the fact that Kyoya's lips were getting closer and closer to hers.

"I've realized how your eyes seem to sparkle whenever you laugh. How your nose would scrunch up and you'd bite your lip whenever you're focusing on something," Kyoya whispered, making Fumika's heart flutter, "And you know what else?"

"What?"

"It's taken me a week to realize, but it seems to me that I've fallen in love with you," Kyoya murmured before gently cupping Fumika's face, kissing her.

"I think I've fallen in love with you, too, Kyoya-senpai," Fumika confessed once they pulled away.

Kyoya tsked, "We just confessed to each other, you can't call me 'senpai', anymore."

"K-Kyoya," Fumika tested out.

Kyoya grinned and moved to kiss her again, this time with a lot more passion. As the kiss got more and more intense, Fumika brought her hands up and entangled them in Kyoya's hair. Meanwhile, Kyoya's hands were now on Fumika's waist, slowly moving down. When the two finally broke apart for air, their focus was only on each other.

Until a cough was heard.

Fumika and Kyoya both looked to see the rest of the Host Club standing at the doorway, shocked.

"W-w-what was that?!" Tamaki screamed, pointing at Kyoya and Fumika.

"Fumika and Kyoya-senpai just kissed," Kaoru said.

"That wasn't just a kiss, Kaoru, that was a full-on make-out session," Hikaru corrected.

"Yes, it turns out that Fumika and I have feelings for each other," Kyoya explained, smirking when he saw Fumika blushed a bright red.

"Does that mean that you and Fumi-chan are dating now, Kyo-chan?" Honey asked.

"I suppose that's one way of putting it," Kyoya agreed.

"M-Mommy shouldn't be dating my little daughter! That's just wrong!" Tamaki protested.

"What's wrong is that still referring to them as 'Mommy' and 'Daughter'. They're not even related!" Haruhi told him, causing Tamaki to go into his emo corner.

Kyoya sighed in annoyance as he watched the twins tease Tamaki while Tamaki himself just grumbled to himself about 'Mommy cheating on Daddy.' Fumika on the other hand giggled.

Feeling daring, Fumika grabbed Kyoya's hand and interlaced their fingers, carefully watching his expression. Feeling Fumika's hand in his, Kyoya looked down at her and smiled. Seeing him smile at her, Fumika smiled back while shyly placing her head onto his shoulder, both of them watching the Host Club and their funny antics.

A/N: Hey! So you know how I said that the previous chapter would be the last chapter in a while? Well it turns out that I lied! I ended up having a lot of free time before school starting and I somehow ended up finishing. Hooray! But this time, I am (probably) serious. Unless I manage to type up another fast one, or I don't get a lot of homework, I shouldn't be able to update till late September. I'm actually really excited to type the next episode though. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if Kyoya and Fumika's relationship seems to be moving fast, and I also apologize if Kyoya acted out of character in this chapter, the previous chapter, or any chapters to come. I tried and am trying my best to keep him in character. Anyway, thanks and bye-bye for now!

-SingingGeekyBookWorm-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
72.5K 1.5K 17
[COMPLETED] Haruhi has been part of the host club for a while now but what happens when Haruhi isn't acting like herself? What if the hosts realize t...
964K 22.8K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
12.9K 328 49
A slow-burn romance fanfic in where: The new student of Ouran Academy, (Y/N), finds out about the infamous Host Club after an awkward run-in with the...