Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 37

208K 8.6K 1.7K
By dreannaxoxo16

Awkward.

That is the best word to explain the scene right in front of me. Asher and his Father was just standing, and staring at each other.

Asher was giving him a death glare, while the man just stood there with a blank face.

And it was absolutely quiet, no one said a word.

"You're dismiss." Asher finally spoke up to everyone.

It took a minute for everyone to process his words but no one moved anyway.

"NOW!!" He yelled at the unmoving crowd. However, when they heard his voice boom through the room everyone got up including me.

All of us scurried out of the room leaving them alone. Once we walked out everyone went into different directions.

Even Tracey and Jason left together in another direction. I just stood out the door not knowing what to do.

Hearing nothing and doing nothing or a while I decided to leave where I was and go scope out the building.

I went to the elevator, and pushed every button, and walked around every floor.

45 minutes later

I was now going up to the floor that we held the meeting at.

It was so crazy to me. Asher was so successful in his career. He had everything in order.

It just surprised me that he even asked me to move in, and have me involved. Someone like Asher don't usually do things for people, like he did for me.

The door opened signaling a bell. Right when I looked up I saw Asher coming towards me.

"Where were you!?" He yelled at me

"I was just walking around the building." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What did I say about leaving Natalia! How many times do I have to tell you!" He said raising his voice.

"I-" I was going to respond but he interrupted me.

"You need to tell me where you’re going." He said finally.

Usually I would have got mad, argue until one of us wins, or give Asher disgusting looks.

At the fact that he's yelling at me. However, this time was different.

It was more of a concern, then being frustrated. I think he actually thought something happened to me.

Which didn't make sense because I was in his building, and around people that he hired.

So...

But I looked down and smiled just at the thought that he was worried.

"Sorry Sir." I said faintly

"Asher when will I ever see you not yelling at your workers!" A woman said coming down the hall clicking her heels.

She looked so beautiful she had long brown hair, with blue eyes. She had a bright smile, and elegant figure to match.

She looked like she was at least in her late 40's or early 50's.

She stopped right in front of us turning towards Asher.

"Stop yelling at this poor girl."

I looked at Asher rolling his eyes and gave the women a glare.

She turned towards me smiling sticking out her hand.

"Hello, my name is Elizabeth Beacon."

"Hello, my name is Natalia it's really nice to meet you." I said smiling.

"I'm sorry for my son's behavior, he always seems to want to yell to get his point across. Especially towards his workers. See If I-“

"Mom she's not my worker. She's my personal assistant." Asher said aggravated.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You’re such a beautiful girl. The last one that my husband regretfully recommended for his assistant was ugly inside and out. What's her name? Oh Stacey, yes Stacey. Talk about a wretched woma-"

"Mother!" Asher raised his voice a little.

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders, and kept on staring at Asher waiting for him to speak.

"Elizabeth stop embarrassing him."

The same man that barge into a meeting earlier came up to us.

He looked between his son and guessing his wife. Before he looked straight at me.

"William" He stuck out his hand towards me.

"Natalia." I said giving a smile.

It was just silence between us for a long time.

"Natalia go wait in the car, I'll be down." Asher spoke up.

"Okay, sir. Well it was nice to meet you guys." I said smiling.

I walked off, and went into the elevator. I pushed the bottom button to the lobby.

I walked out of the door, towards Asher’s car. I opene the door to the passenger seat.

I closed the door, and sat in silence staring at the sky. Wow I finally met his parents.

They were really nice especially the mom. She was bubbly, and by the sound of it she didn't like Stacey.

Which atomically makes her one of my favorite people. I wonder what ever happened to Stacey and him.

I barely see her around anymore. Not at work, not on his shoulder, not with him. Nowhere.

It's like she just vanished after that incident with her Father and I. It was kind of weird.

Speaking of weird, Asher and his parent’s relationship was kind of off. I mean I'm not here to judge.

But it's like when there in the room together there's tension. Or the fact that he never mentions them what so ever.

I'm not an expert on relationships. I only saw him interact with his parents two times in a short amount of time as well.

But in those two times. It didn't look good.

I heard the door open, and Asher stepped in the car and slammed the door and dove off.

His hair was tousled, his eyes were clouded with rage, and his hands were clenched on the steering wheel.

If he didn't look angry, I would say that he looked hot, but he was angry and that was more important.

We drove to the hotel, and before we got out. I spoke up.

"Asher, are you okay?"

"Yup" he said sarcastically.

"Are you sure? I mean if you want to talk-"

"Like I said I'm fine, and if I ever needed to talk to someone about anything it wouldn't be you!" He said getting out slamming the door the second time today.

I felt a wave of pain hit me. I know that Asher was always rude. But I thought we were getting somewhere.

But that was really hurtful, and was a low blow. All I wanted to do was help, or be a listener.

There was a knock on the car door window. I looked up and saw Tracy smiling. I opened the door facing her.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm good what's up?" I asked.

"We were all going to the bar." She said.

"Oh, okay um just give me some time to get ready." I said smiling.

"Yeah, no problem we all need to anyway." She said waving her hand off.

We walked into the hotel passing Jason, and Asher sitting on the couch. I caught his gaze, but turned around quickly.

I was done.

If he wanted to be rude, then he'll get rude back.

If he wanted to play this game again, then I was ready.

Game on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 21.6K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
15.4M 631K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...
17.9K 1K 20
After one hot and thrilling summer, a decision had to be made, hearts were broken, and tears were shed. Almost five years after the ex-lovers run in...
4.6M 169K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...