NaLu (one-shot)

By FamousKeem

so I've read a lot of Nalu one shot series and they were all too good so it inspired me too make one. Warning... More

1. Lucy's Privacy
2. Did He Just...
3. The Dance
4. Truth Or Dare (Part 1)
5. Truth Or Dare (Part 2)
6. Truth Or Dare (Part 3)
7. Truth Or Dare (Part 4)
8. The Danger Zone
10. Drunk Lucy (Part 1)
11. Drunk Lucy (Part 2)
12. Natsu's Worst Nightmare
13. Lucy's Worst Nightmare
14. Valentine Day Disaster
15. Jealousy?
16. The Last Straw
17. Friendship Ending?
18. The Big Bad Wolf
19. One Night Stand?
20. Lost Blue Cat
21. Nerd vs Bad Boy
22. A White Christmas
23. The Office
Double Upload Tomorrow
24. My Personal Maid
25. My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
New Schedule
26. Teacher's Pet
27. Nerd Vs Bad Boy (2)
28. Good Cop, Bad Cop
29. More Than Just Friends
30. Friends With Benefits (Last Chapter)

9. Pool Day!

1K 26 0
By FamousKeem

Omniscient POV

Lucy, Natsu, and Happy threw their hands into the air, joyous, Makarov was sending them all to a 3 day weekend to Fairy Tails Secret Pool Grounds along with the others.

Mira chuckled. "You guys are going right around the corner no need to get so excited. We are technically still going to be at the guild" "who CARES that means we get to walk. No evil vehicles to ride in" Happy flew into the air "Aye sir" Lucy began laughing "I'm just excited i get to relax in the hot springs" Lucy began day dreaming.

-

"Woah this place is HUGE" Lucy said with stars in her eyes. Cana looked over at lucy and winked. "I love that two piece bathing suit you got on. Wanted to impress natsu huh?"

Lucy blushed she balled her hands in a fist and turned away from cana. "THAT IS NOT TRUE. I bought this because I looked good in it that's all" Levy chimed in "....Good for natsu "

Carla shrugged her shoulders. "It could be possible" Lucy face got even redder. "Not you too Levy and Carla" "oooooooo look here comes Natsu don't he look cute without a shirt on" mira stated

"Alright Happy let's find Lucy so we can all hop into the pool!" "Aye sir" Lucy gulped. "Aw how cute there waiting for you" "shut up cana" Lucy walked away and went over to them "hi guys I was planning o-" Lucy was interrupted. "Don't lucy look super cute in her bathing suit" mira said winking "don't you just love it how it shows there big things" Cana said grouping Lucy's D size breasts. "H-hey stop that"

Natsu looked at cana and mirajane confused. "Uh....? I guess" he said scratching the back of his head blushing. " You LOVVVVVEEE HER" Happy said laughing.

"Happy..." Natsu said looking at Happy Firmly. Lucy's face was bright red. She pushed cana and mirajane out the way and began running towards the hot springs "those id-" lucy felt someone grabbed her wrist she turned around and looked up and seen it was natsu. "Sorry Lucy" natsu said blushing

Lucy looked at natsu confused. "Why are you apologizing" "you do look good in your bathing suit.I'm sorry I made you feel ugly"  "You really have no clue what's going on" she said rolling her eyes "well come on let's hop into this pool" "wait natsu don't-"

Natsu grabbed lucy up bridal style. "Get ready.....cuz I'm all fired up!"

"Natsu waiiittt!!!!" Lucy grabbed onto Natsu tightly praying he doesn't drop her.

Natsu jumped into the pool cannon ball style. They Risen up from the water gasping for air.

"That was fun!" Natsu said laughing. Lucy looked at natsu angrily. "Wanna do it again?" Natsu asked bravely "You're an idiot" she said smiling.

The E.N.D 💞

Vote! Comment! Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 8
(only saying it's completed bc they are one-shots)β™₯ β€œAfter listening and getting to know more about you and being with you...I feel a deep...
4.7K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
81.1K 1.2K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
142K 3.3K 21
One shots of amazing, sad, and LMAO hilarious NaLu moments. Also check out other Fanfics of mine: Fairy Tail: Dragon Kings and Demon Queens. Fairy...