Killer Queen (The 100 FanFic...

By clarissamorganstern

"Don't underestimate me, I'm a Killer Queen" Embry Taylor was born into a family trained to kill, her mother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Teaser
Chapter 9 Teaser
Chapter 9
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

10.1K 308 96
By clarissamorganstern

KILLER QUEEN CHAPTER 8

I was born in space, I've never felt the sun on my face or breathed real air or floated in the water. None of us have. For three generations the ark has kept what's rest of the human race alive but now our home is dying and we are the last hope of mankind. One hundred prisoners sent on desperate mission to the ground, each of us is here because we broke the law but on the ground there is no law. All we have to do is survive, we will be tested by the earth, by the secrets it hides and most of all each other.

I looked up at the sky noticing how much the sun has rised, I'll  be at Talon's cave soon. I look around me then continue walking straight.

I could soon see the small opening of Talon's cave, I duck down into the small hole keeping my footsteps as light as possible, wanting to get the element of surprise.

I stop just around the corner and slowly pull out my small dagger, I look down at the dagger. I still don't fully trust Talon or even Lincoln and I'm not sure I ever will. I pull myself out of my inner thoughts when I hear him walking around and move closer to the corner I'm hiding around.

Just one more step.

I jump out from around the corner and tackle Talon down to the cold cave floor quickly putting my knife to his throat. Talon, who was about to make a move realised it was me, stopped and let us land with a thud. My legs straddling him. When we settle down I realise something that makes my focus waver. I stare down at Talons bare chest and feel my cheeks flush lightly, never have I been in a position like this.... even if holding a weapon this position felt so intimate and that was foreign to me.

Noticing my slight discomfort Talon used that to his advantage and quickly shoved the knife out of my hand then quickly flipped me over so I'm on my back with him straddling me, but he doesn't stop there. He quickly grabs my wrists firmly and pins them above my head.

I can feel my face getting redder and redder as a shirtless Talon continues to straddle me and hold my wrists above my head, is it from anger or embarrassment..... probably both.

I stayed still utterly confused on what to do for a moment then realise I've space out and look up to Talons face though I don't quite make it that far. I'm to mesmerised by what's on Talons very sculptured chest and arms. How did I miss this before. I stare up at the black thorned vines that start at Talons torso and make their way up to his chest but just when their going to meet where his heart lies, they transform into a beautiful black bird that has is wings spread out as if it's ready to take flight right there on his chest.

I let out a breath then go to reach up and touch the bird but feel a force on my wrist, I then remember that Talon's holding my arms down. I look up at his face and look into his eyes only to realise that he seems to be panicked.

"Talon, what is it?"

He just continues to stare at me, " Talon?"

The expression on his face suddenly changes, the panic I saw before vanishes and is replace with anger.

" Where ste em?" He presses harder on my wrists.

( where is he?)

I stare up at his angry eyes with furious ones, "Bak of !"

(Back off!)

"Where!" He tightens his grip more.

I've had enough.

"Back off!" I shout then use my knees to knock him off balance and roll us. I pull my wrists from his grip and stand, I back away a few steps watching him with caution. He just continues to sit where I pushed him for a few moments then starts to stand. I immediately put my hand on the dagger that's at my waist, he quickly catches the moment and suddenly looks regretful but I don't let it faze me. I stand up even straighter and look him in the eyes.

" I came here to tell you that Lincoln has been taken by my people and is being tortured"

Talon goes to speak but I interrupt," I also was going to tell you that I'll help him escape for you but now it's not for you, I'm just helping him"

I see even more regret in his eyes, " Emb-"

I turn," Goodbye Talon" with that I walk out of the cave and into the forrest sprinting back to my supposed home as silent as the wind.

*****************

Talon stared at where Embry just was.

She was going to help him and instead of being thankful he let his anger control him.

His head drops, ashamed of what he had done.

"I'm sorry Embry"

The apology fell silent in the wind.

****************

I walk through the the camp, making my way to the dropship,"Hey Embry!"

I turn to see Jasper and Monty at a small table putting something into bags, I walk over to them. I look down at what they're putting in the bags and smile, these idiot really don't know anything.

"What is it?" I ask them as they continue to try and throw the nuts into each other's mouths.

Monty stops and looks at me, " Clarke was look for you a while ago"

I raised an eyebrow," Why?"

"Don't know" Jasper throws another nut up in the air and catches it in his mouth. I watch them both go into a happy fit and do some kind of a handshake.

" Okay thanks" I turn quickly and head for the drop ship.

"Wait," Jasper yells, "do you want any nuts?"

"Nah, I'm good" I answer without looking back.

I walk into the drop ship and immediate hear a voice I don't want to hear.

"Tell me about the grounder, can he provide any insight how to survive the winter?"

" We're doing everything we can her-"

I walk further in and cut Clarke off," Who the hell made this?"

I look down at the monitor that had the person I hate the most on it along with the consul members," Jaha, fancy seeing you. I was hoping that by being sent down here I wouldn't have to see you but then again you do ruin people's live for a living"

I could see him release a breath, showing me that he heard me through Clarke microphone.

Clarke looks up at me," Raven and Monty put it together so we could communicate with the ark", she ignores my comment to Jaha.

He must have spoken to her because she looks back at the screen,"Alright", she then reaches over and picks up another microphone ear piece and hands it to me.

"Here"

I take it and pull another chair over so I can sit beside Clarke in front of the screen then place it on my head.

Jaha then looks at me," Embry Taylor "

"Jaha ," I monotone, " I would say it's good to see you but as I stated before your not my favourite person"

" Well I hope when the rest of the people come down from the ark we can put everything behind us"

I smile shaking my head," You really expect me to believe that you'll just pardon me, you barely pardoned me the first time!"

Everyone was silent for a moment before Clark started up again,"As I was saying we're doing everything we can to prepare here, we're gathering nuts and berries, curing meat, digging for roots but the truth is we'll freeze before we starve"

"There's good new on that front," I hear a new voice that I recognise as Marcus Kane,"according to sivalance plans before the war there's an old emergency aid depo not far from the landing site. Here and the coordinents"

" In addition to supply's it can provide shelter for the hundred and for the citizen coming down from the ark" Jaha says.

" And what makes you think that it's intact " Clark wonders

" It was designed to withstand necular warfare"

Clarke looks at me and I nod," Alright it's worth a shot" she tells them.

" Chancellor i'd have to object, project exodus is underway the kids should sit tight in their camp until the first ship launches"

Is this lady serious.

"Even if this happens without a hitch the hundred will die from expose before we arrive" he tell the women," I'd like a moment with Clarke alone please"

I hear the consul member get up and leave so I do the same not wanting to hear his voice any longer .

I turn around to see Octavia siting near the stairs," What are you doing?", I asked while sitting down next to her.

She looks at me with a small smile," I'm waiting"

"Your still here"

I look up at Bellamy as he steps down the ladder.

Octavia looks instantly annoyed," I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him"

Bellamy looks back at her with the same expression," Get comfortable" he goes to walk away but turns back to his little sister," I let him live isn't that enough"

I watch as Octavia turns to him," He saved my life... And yours"

Bellamy shakes his head," I know you see it that way-"

"That's the way it is" she cuts him off.

" He's still dangerous"

" Only because of what you did",Octavia tries to reason.

"What ever twisted connection you think you have with that animal forget it, you don't get to see him end of conversation" Bellamy starts to walk away but stops when Octavia speaks.

" Why do you even care if I ruined your life, you should want me to go up there maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me, problem solved"

Bellamy suddenly looks really regretful," Octavia you know I didn't mean that" she turns away which cause Bellamy to let out a breath and walk away though he didn't get far.

"Bellamy" Clarke calls as she walks into the drop ship.

"Answers still no!" He snaps," I'm still not talking to Jaha"

" Hey, relax, that's not why I'm here"

" What then?"

"The ark found some old records that show a supply depo not to far from here"

I look away from them to look at Octavia who is still sitting next to me," You alright?"

She looks at me again with a small smile," I'm fine I just really what to see him"

I went to respond but got called by Clarke, I turn to her, " What?" I snapped

I see her swallow," Are you coming?"

I think for a moment then a wicked smile comes to my face,"I think I'm good here"

She looks at me in worry so I smile brighter,"um.. Okay"

"Ta tar"

They both walk out looking confused and when I turn back to Octavia so does she.

" What was that?" She asks still looking at me funny.

" That was apart of the plan" I smile at her.

She still looks confused," What plan?"

I stand up and start to walk away," The plan of helping your boyfriend escape silly"

I hear her thumble behind me, " What!"

I just laugh and walk out of the drop ship

***********

I walk into my tent, picking up my bow and arrow swinging them on my shoulder.As I walk out of my tent I notice everyone is still eating the jobi nuts.

Their going to regret that later, idiots. Not that I really care, it'll help me and Octavia break Lincoln out, we just have to wait till its dark enough and for the nuts to take full effect.

While I'm waiting I think its time to visit a friend. I make my way out of the camp and start walking, though I'm cautious of my surrounding it doesn't stop me from stopping occasionally to pick up some flowers and roots that I can use for medicinal purposes.Eventually I make it to the small open field but I stay behind the bushes first so I can make sure no ones around. Remembering the last time I was here I fought other grounders. I peek over the bush I'm hidden behind and look around in the trees being extra carful then scan the field.

Nothing.

I walk out into the field lying down in the very middle pushing my hands out to feel the grass and soil inbetween my fingers. I sigh, never did I guess that I'd be free, free to wander the world, to see what lives in it, the good and bad.

I must have spaced out becaue the next thing I know somethigs pushing my head. I look up grinning, I reach my hands up an pat the black horses face.

"Hello handsome", Storm brings his head down more and starts to push my head with his.

I laugh at the creature,"Alright, alright,  I'm getting up" I sit up as he neighs softly while he continues to push me.

Once I stand he softly pushes his head into my shoulder,"Yeah, I missed you too" I whisper, stroking his mane.

I stay standing there with Storms head pushing slightly against me, still letting out soft neighs.I smile at the creature before me that gives me much needed peace," Want to go for a run?" I whisper. His reaction immediate, jumping back throwing his head around neighing loudly.

" I'll take that as a yes"

***************

I look up at the fading sun then back to Storm who's trotting back into the unknown, silently wishing for the horses safely I turn back in the direction of the camp.

It's time to save a grounder.

*****************

Once back at camp it wasn't hard to tell that the jobi nuts had taken full effect. It also wasn't hard to walk up to some idiot and pull off his jacket then also pick up a pair of baggy pants that were already on the floor. I stop, looking around the camp shaking my head,"Idiots". Noticing a guy to my left who is staring at his bare legs in fascination I look down at the pants in my hand and shrug," Not my problem".
My eyes scanning the rest of the camp to find a certain dark haired brunette, my eyes find her shortly after. I walk in her direction stopping right behind her, watching silently as she empties a bag of jobi nuts in the hands of a small group of delusional delinquents then tosses the bag aside.

I look at the various bags dropped on the floor around the group and smile," You know one might say that your purposely feeding them more then enough of the rations,"

She spins to face me quickly I can see she trying to come up with an excuse and raise my eyebrow," No need for that" I spin making my way to the drop ship," Come along,"

I hear her clumsily follow behind me," Where are we going?"

I move the sheet out of the way so Octavia can step inside the drop ship, me following behind," I told you earlier that we're saving you boyfriend or did you forget?"

She looked shock for a second," I didn't know you were still helping,"

I chuckle at her while pushing the cloths in her hands," Is that why your handing out jobi nuts like no tomorrow, not that it matters that is. Once the effects wear off they'll no doubt get rid of them anyway,"

She looks at the cloths in her hands then back at me.

I furrow my eyebrows at her,"What are you waiting for get up there and give those to him so no one will recognises him"

She nods her head and runs to the ladder skipping every second bar as she goes.

A quiet rustle to my right makes my gaze snap, though once I realise what it is I sigh.

One very delusional Miller staring blankly at his hands shuffling forward until he almost runs into me.

"Your Ember right?" He looks at me with his head tilted.

I sigh,"sure" knowing there's no use in trying to correct him.

"No one knows you" he states

"No"

"No?"

"Yes"

"What?"

I grown," Get out," I push him from the drop ship hearing him fall down the ramp.

I look up at the hatch," What the hell is taking so long?" I grasp onto the ladder yanking myself up,"They better not be making out"

I pop head through the hatch just in time to see Lincoln pulling away from Octavia, both just starring at each other.

" Called it ", Their heads snap to me while I smirk at Lincoln,"Em-de liak baga?"

(She's the enemy?)

My smirk widens at the blank stare he gives me," Let's go, the jobi nuts will wear off soon and you need to be long gone by then"  I let my feet dangle then drop down from the ladder, waiting for them to follow.

Once  Lincoln's  down I direct him to the drop ship door," Out to the left, don't waste time".

He looks back at Octavia then to me then with a small nod he runs out the door.

**************

As me and Octavia walk through the crown of recovering teenagers like we didn't just let the grounder go we come across Monty who smiles at us.

"Ruff night?" He asks

" Yeah my head... Killing me," Octavia puts her hand to her head as if in pain,"You?"

" I'm pretty sure I ate a pine cone...cause it told me too" I chuckle at him, " What about you Embry?"

" Ha no, I'm not an idiot"

Just as I answer Miller comes flying out of the drop ship," He's gone, the grounders gone!"

People around us start to whisper and panic.

" What if he brings other grounder back," Jasper panics.

A guy turns to him," They'll kill us all " " Or worse!" A girl shouts making more panic.

A voice then takes over all," Let the grounders come," We all turn to look at Bellamy and Clark who both seem to be caring various items," We've been afraid of them for far to long and why...cause of their knives and spears. I don't know about you but I'm tired of being afraid," he and Clark share a look then pull a bunch of guns tired on rope from their shoulders shocking us.

Clark speaks up," These are weapons okay, not toys... And we have to be prepared to give them up to the guard when the drop ships comes but until then... They're going to help keep up safe" Bellamy takes over,"and there are plenty more where these came from. Tomorrow we'll start training and if the grounders come... We're going to be ready to fight".

I look around as everyone starts to nod their heads, completely on board with Clark and Bellamy's plan. Except for Finn and Raven who both don't look very impressed.

I say have at it, lets just hope that they have better aim then Wells.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.4K 60
"I'm not very good at controlling what my face does or what my mouth says." For four generations, people in space called the Ark "home", and for fou...
766 34 13
╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮ "I hate you Bellamy Blake." "I love you too." ╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯ Evelyn James. She was a medical student when sh...
2.4K 89 23
"It's the ones that fight that survive" -J.M. "I'm split between two worlds right now an...