Luke Smith Adventures

بواسطة EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... المزيد

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!

39 1 1
بواسطة EmmaWilliams66

Luke's POV

Having a plan is always a good thing. It means your not running in or at what your facing with uncertainty of what is about to happen.

By having a plan could easily go wrong too but something is always better then nothing and I have come to learn that quite well. Even though in the past Clyde and I have gone running in with out a plan and sometimes there really isn't time. But if you have time use that to your advantage!

With my ideas and Paul's interesting gadgets we may just have a winning chance at taking this alien down!

Maybe the Doctor had been right about me and Paul. Maybe...

"Luke are you sure about this?" Paul asks me through the ear piece he had given to me.

"I am sure. I need to get Lenny back and this is the only way to do it. Just have to trust me," I say to him.

"I trust you Luke. The Doctor said you are the leader for a reason after Sarah Jane. I believe him, so I do trust you."

"Thanks. So you sure you know what you are doing your end?" I ask him now.

"Of course. I may not have a memory as good as yours but I'm quite good at remembering important stuff or a plan for that matter. Good luck Luke," Paul says into my ear.

"You too."

I slowly slip out from my hiding place into the small corridor of three black doors. I look at the tight space I had myself in and grin. Sometimes its good not being too big so I can fit into tight spaces. There is a gap in the wall, hidden by a huge stand alone cabinet and it wouldn't be something that catch your eye or less you took a proper look.

I walk down the corridor slowly towards the first black door located to my left. I slowly grasp the handle and push open the door.

I slide to the left as I close the door hiding behind a desk as I look over at a huddle of computers and chairs in a circle all watching closely at the computer screens. They are watching the arena live.

Suddenly the door to the room slams open and I have to slip down further below the desk to not be spotted. "Where is he!" Rem shouts charging over to the computers and yanking the first girl closes to him.

"I don't know. He had been in the arena but then an unknown person appeared and shortly after gone altogether," she says to him scared out her life.

"What! How is that possible with our systems!"

She shakes her head, "It was way advanced. It is not human that is for sure," she tells him.

Rem lets her go sighing. "Do everything in your power to find Luke Smith! I will not lose something so unique!" he shouts.

Here we go again! He is really insane. Sooner we deal with him the better.

I watch as he leaves looking very irritated. I slowly move along the outside of the room hiding behind the desks until I reach the door I need. I quickly slip in the key card Paul took earlier for me before going into the room on my hands and knees and closing the door behind me before I get to my feet.

Its a small room with only one computer but a lot of unknown items and as I approach the left side of the room I find my ring sitting in a small holder but the lid is open on show. Right next to it sits my sonic pen and next to that my phone, keys and wallet. I take them all putting them into my pockets before I look back at the ring in the box.

I make sure that its safe before I take the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger.

"Luke!" Lenny shouts right in my mind making me jump and smile.

"Its good to hear you again, Lenny. You missed a bit," I say to him.

"I am sure I have. With out a host body I go into a deep sort of sleep. Even though its almost like sleeping I can feel myself unable to speak, getting weaker."

"I'm so sorry. I got to you as quick as I could," I begin.

"Luke you came. That is all that matters. What is happening?"

"Rem he is a red huge two winged alien but shares a lot of features of what a human has. He did tests on me while I was asleep. At first it was to help me get better so they could speak to me about you. Why I had a Forelock on my finger if I'm just human but they soon figured out I wasn't any normal human," I tell him.

"Oh man. So he knows?"

"Yeah he knows everything and I escaped his stupid games. So he is fuming and wants to find me. He says I'm too unique," I say.

"In his eyes you are, Luke. How did you get out the games? I guess he put you back in them?"

"Yeah said I could be the next best thing for his so called games he broadcasts to all his people. We have to save everyone from these games. Its making kids kill kids and some adults. Its not right at all."

"Wow that bad. So do you have a plan?"

"I do. Well Paul and I do. He came and got me out the games with his teleport watch thing he has. I owe him big time now and he saved my life when Lucy came back and decided it be fun to try stab Sanjay but I took the knife instead," I explain to him.

"Are you alright Luke?"

"Yeah it don't hurt much right now. Paul used this plant. Its done wonders," I tell him.

"That's good. So your plan. What is next?"

The door to the room opens and I turn unable to hide anywhere really in here. "Your face," laughs Jay as he slips into the room closing the door quickly behind himself.

"Jay! That's not funny. What are you playing at?"

"What? I don't get to have any fun?"

"Well not if you get us caught! What you just did," I begin.

"Its alright Luke. I mean you wouldn't be getting very far any way with out this," smiles Jay as he holds up Paul's watch.

"I...thanks Jay," I smile as I take it from him.

"So was you talking to Lenny?"

"Yeah I was. He is alright. I guess its you and me Jay to go face Rem. You ready to meet him?"

"Sure am. I never actually met him yet. Not that he sounds like a nice alien," laughs Jay.

"No he isn't," I say as I get Jay to hold onto my shoulder. Paul showed me how to use his watch and since I don't forget anything I click on it and type in a code putting it on my wrist before pressing the button on the right side of it before everything spins around us replaced a moment later in Rem's bedroom.

Rem is sitting up to his desk but his attention is brought abruptly to us storming to his feet glaring at us both.

"How did you just do that!" he demands.

"Wouldn't you like to know," says Jay raising his eyebrows up at him.

"We don't have time to explain how and I think I've done enough explaining to you. I told you I was not alone. You said you kill my friends one by one but you really don't understand friendship. You underestimate humans like most other races do. No one realizes how good humans can be. I've always been proud to be apart of that," I tell him.

"He is ugly," Lenny says in my head which makes me laugh out loud which makes Rem even angry.

"You got the Forelock!" he shouts in anger.

"I do. You made a big mistake taking him from me. He isn't just an alien. He is a close friend of mine now and you taking him off me was a big mistake. We don't want to hurt anyone. We just can't let what you're doing continue," I tell him.

"What are you going to do Luke Smith? I mean you can't exactly go crying to your mummy can you," he smirks right at me.

I glare at him, "What?" I ask.

"You heard me. Sarah Jane Smith...what a tragic death. You wasn't around when it happened was you? That must of hurt a lot. Not even a goodbye," he laughs.

"Shut up! You don't know anything," I say to him.

"I know enough about you Luke. I know who you care most about. I have had to deal with some pretty difficult humans or aliens in the past. What I do isn't always what people like or think is right. I deal with them. You will be no different," he tells me.

"That is when you are wrong. You have already lost," I say to him.

"I have lost nothing Luke Smith. You are the only one that has lost anything and soon you will lose a lot more!" he shouts before he pulls something from behind his back. I see a flash of light blinding me.

I stumble as my eyes seem to fail to work for a few moments but I already knew something to be very wrong.

I feel myself already go limp and a swarm of sickness hitting me almost like that time I had been infected by the Rakweed. Not again!

"Sweet dreams, Luke. Soon the fun will really be upon us..."

Paul's POV

Something has gone terribly wrong. This was not suppose to happen! When did this Rem get a chance to figure out my codes to all my devices. How did he hack into Mr Smith? When did he do all this? Right under my nose?

I can only blame myself for being so stupid! Now he knows everything about Luke. Now he has the watch too. Nothing stopping Rem but going back in time with a unconscious Luke destroying everything or messing up the time line completely.

Its lucky I always carry a spare watch but...it needs a recharge. I have to hope one of these computers have enough power to charge it.

"Paul! What is going on!" Sanjay demands.

I turn to him looking at the screen of Jay laying on the ground out cold and Rem and Luke completely gone. "I'm so sorry, Sanjay. He out did us all," I say to him.

"What? How? I thought Luke's plan had been so good," he says.

"It was. It is. Oh its not Luke's part of the plan that failed. I should of checked my devices, his systems and Mr Smith. I should of known Rem could of thought ahead. He has been avoiding aliens and humans alike for years. We are no different. I have been stupid..."

"It sounds like we all have. Thinking we could take him on so easy. Thinking it be a walk in the park and now Luke has suffered again. How we going to get him back? What is Rem going to do?"

"Rem has the control of time. He could do anything he likes," I tell him.

"I thought your watch can only go foreword or back in time for not very long. You said short distances doesn't that mean not too much forward or back?"

"I may have lied," I tell him the truth.

"You are unbelievable. Just as I began to think you were cool," Sanjay says glaring at me.

"I am sorry. Telling you might of been a bad idea. The less people know about it the better."

"Well now your so called device is with Rem. Rem who could go in any point in time!" he shouts at me.

"I get that Sanjay but would you just have faith in me this once? Give me a chance. I have a second watch it just needs recharging. Lets go get Jay and get this charged and lets go save Luke," I smile to him.

"You're lucky you have a second one!" Sanjay snaps before he leaves the room me close behind him.

Sanjay and I are back to square one. Oh well you can't be liked by everyone.

Luke's POV

When I finally came out of what felt like a strange trance I found myself slumped up against a bench next to Rem himself.

I sit bolt upright regretting the quick movement straight way my head spinning, a rush of sickness coming over me again and I feel annoyed at the sight of the metal rope around my right wrist that is attached to Rem's. No way I am getting away from him. Yet again he has taken precautions as he would like to say.

I have highly underestimated Rem. I have been an idiot, again! Sometimes I even find it hard to believe I'm genius at all.

"Hello Luke. Lovely day right? Lovely park. Do you recolonize it?"

I look at him, "Its the park...near my house."

"Spot on. I forget you can remember everything. You have given me something truly incredible and powerful," he says as he shows me the watch on his right wrist.

"Its dangerous," I begin.

"Yes it is. I know the risks. I may not be human but time travel isn't a new world to most species these days. Everyone hears of the man in his blue box traveling time and space. You know him too. So much I now know about you Luke. Mr Smith very impressive. But still no match for me," he laughs.

I shake my head, "What do you want to prove? What does any of this prove or do?"

"You are the leader of this so called team. A team I know will stop at nothing to destroy my games. I can't allow that to happen. I'm going to shine a bright shiny message to all your so called friends. If they remember after what I've done," he laughs.

"What are you going to do?" I ask worried at the answer.

"I'm going to give you something Luke. Something you can remember as you die. That at least I gave you the chance to say goodbye," he tells me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to let you say goodbye to Sarah Jane Smith, to your mum. Before you watch yourself die," he smirks.

"You can't! Its too dangerous. Messing with time. Don't you realize it can stop what actually happens on your planet too?"

"It won't. Don't you want to say goodbye. A goodbye you never got?"

"I...of course I would want too but my mum would never forgive me for doing something so stupid," I tell him.

"Your mum is dead. You just want a goodbye before you die. I'm giving you something. If I was you Luke I would take it. Least say goodbye to someone."

He messes with the watch and everything changes around us. We find ourselves standing in an abandoned estate. Almost reminds me of the estate we first met the Judoon who had an escaped prisoner and that led to my mum being taken over by an alien.

Rem pulls me down the pavement straight into one of the abandoned apartments to our right. He pulls me behind a pillar.

"Wait for it Luke. If I am correct. This is it," he sneers.

"We shouldn't be here," I plead with him.

"You should free proud Luke. I mean she wasn't feeling to good was she anyway?"

"She had not been herself but...it didn't mean we thought she be gone so soon. She had always been everything to me. She will always be my mum...but this isn't right."

"She died doing the thing she loved most. Protecting Earth," he whispers into my ear before forces me slightly to look past the pillar we are hiding behind to watch as my mum comes into the abandoned apartment with Clyde, Rani and Sky.

"What you suppose is giving off such a strong pulse?" asks Clyde.

"Have a look around," Sarah Jane smiles as Clyde, Rani and Sky head away and shortly are lost within the building leaving my mum alone.

Rem took the metal rope off me. "Take your chance, Luke. Do it now. Before its too late. Go" he demands pointing a ray gun at me.

It seems I don't have much of a choice, yet now being here. Its my mum. A women I thought I would never ever see again. Maybe I need to take this chance, while I can. While the Doctor can't stop me.

I walk towards her. "Mum," I whisper.

She looks up from her watch on her wrist and she looks shocked, surprised but beyond happy to see me. I step forward and she hugs me. I hold onto her for dear life. Enjoying this embrace knowing it be the very last time I can.

Finally she pulls away from me slipping from her already sad to be out of her embrace. "Luke what are you doing here?" she asks.

"You would never really believe me if I told you. But just say I'm sorry for what is happening right now. What is about to happen. I had to see you," I whisper to her.

"What are you going on about Luke? Your scaring me," she says pushing my hair out my eyes now.

I smile, "I love you mum. I hope I've made you proud. Son follows in his mothers footsteps and gets killed too," I let slip before I could stop myself.

"What? Luke you really are scaring me now. What is going on?"

"Mum I'm so sorry," I begin to whisper.

"I'm even more sorry Luke," says Rem from behind me.

I turn looking at Rem and the ray gun in his hand. It slowly all slotting into place.
"No...No!" I scream at him now standing in front of my mum.

"Yes Luke. I kill her. Its a fixed point in time. You can't stop it," he sneers right at me.

"Why would you do this?" I ask him.

"Because you will not stop until you ruin my plans. You want to follow on within your mothers footsteps...it was bound to happen," he laughs.

"Get away from my son! Who do you think you are!" shouts my mum now trying to get in front of me.

"No mum please. No," I whisper tears slowly welling up in my eyes at what is about to happen. I feel sick...

"Luke," she says looking so confused.

"I miss you, so much. Now I know that your death is my fault...oh my god," I say unable to stop myself reacting in this manor. Shit!

I had accepted my mums death. I really thought it would be okey but now...I really don't know.

"You are from the future?" my mum finally asks.

"Mum...how can this even be possible or be happening? I mean what I do in the future is what actually kills you in the past...I don't understand," I said crying badly now putting my head into her chest unable to accept any of this.

"Oh Luke. Look at me. Look at me!" she says loudly.

I look up at her tears still in my eyes and down my cheeks, "You are so brave. So brave and it seems I should be so proud. So proud that you continued on with out me. Is Sky okey?"

I nod, "Of course. Might be couple things you might not like but you would be proud of her," I smile.

"I'm sure. Oh Luke," she says.

"I guess this is what happens when you lead this life. I just can't believe I am the one that got you killed," I whisper.

"Do not blame yourself ever Luke Smith. The blame is all on this alien here," says my mum looking at Rem now.

"Oh its so sweet makes me want to be sick. But yet I had to try do something nice. It just felt fitting don't you think?" he says as he raises the ray gun directly at us.

I look at him, "Someone will stop you! One day it be all over and this would of been for nothing! Go on. Kill us both! Do it. As you said its a fixed point in time. Do it because I've got nothing else to say."

"Oh but Luke I have. I really would of liked it if we could of been friends. I mean if you had became my champion you would of led such a great life. I would be close friends with such a rare human," he smiles.

"Show him off! Almost like a trophy? You make me sick!" my mum shouts.

I take her hand, "Its okey mum. It sort of gets old after the first couple times," I laugh.

"First couple of times? What the hell have you been doing since I died? I mean seriously?"

"Its not that bad," I go to say.

"Not that bad," Rem laughs. "I mean infection, stabbed, fights with Slitheen, Concussions. Oh and getting beat up by a girl who happens to be Ruby White's daughter. My favorite had to be that alien that took you thinking you was its races savoir!" Rem laughs.

I glare at him. Mum doesn't need to know any of that! I really do not like this alien one little bit. He knows all this how exactly anyway?

"You have harmed my child?"

"Not directly. I have tied him up. Did tests and did grab him quite hard on the arm once. Yet I am going to harm him now. You will both die here as mother and son. A fitting end to the Smiths."

My mum pushes me behind her storming towards him, "You will regret that!"

"Mum no!" I shout.

I watch in horror as he fires the ray gun at her it hitting her on the left side of her stomach. I watch as she falls to her knees. I rush forward bringing her into my arms. "No mum," I cry looking at her already nearly lifeless body.

Rem pulls me from her. "No let me go please! She's my mum let go!" I scream at him trying to break his grip but he lets my mum slump onto the dusty floor pulling me ruthlessly by my hair now.

I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm a complete wreck. I can't stop crying as he chucks me up against the pillar my head hitting it as he does glaring down at me.

I try cruel away back towards mum but he pushes me harder against the pillar. "She is dead you stupid boy! You know it as well as I. Pathetic!"

"I hate you!" I scream at him. I have never hated an alien as much as I hated Rem. I have never been able to say it but I can now. I hate him!

He grabs my hair laughing, "Good that's what I wanted, Lukey boy!"

"Don't call me that!" I shout at him.

"Oh why? Is that just for your boyfriends use?"

"You are unbelievable...," I whisper unable to find any words to say anyone.

Rem pulls out a ring from his pocket. I had totally forgot about Lenny and his absence. I guess I have had more things on my mind such as my mum but still Why does he keep taking him from me?

That is a stupid question. He wants to take everything from me until I'm broken completely. He always said he likes fun.

"You see this Luke? This pin on my top. Its been recording all of this to my race. Smart right," he winks at me.

Now it makes all perfect sense. He is using my sorrow, my heartache and pain for his race to watch and enjoy. I can't quite believe an alien could be so...cruel.

I shake my head, "Just kill me."

His face changes for a second. For a moment I think I saw sympathy in his eyes, on his face. He presses the pin and pulls it off and putting it into his pocket.

"I'm sorry..."

"No your not. Aliens like you are never sorry," I say slowly back as I manage to cruel slightly to look at my mums lifeless body.

"We have to go Luke. Sky, Clyde and Rani will come back to find her."

"Go where? You said I have to die."

"Just go home. Give this up. I'll spare your life but accept defeat for once in your life Luke Smith. Give up or you will end up just like your mum. Do you want to die like that Luke? You still have somethings to live for," Rem tells me.

I shake my head, "I couldn't live with myself knowing I let you do what your doing. I'm not ashamed to die at your hand trying to stop you. Neither was my mum. I know that. I got to see her again and that has just made me realize it even more. All you have done is cold my heart more towards aliens and stopping them. You have succeeded in nothing. So pull that trigger because I won't stop!"

"So be it Luke Smith. You chose your fate," he says as he raises the gun.

"No Luke!" shouts Rani, Clyde and Sky running towards us.

I turn shocked. What? No this can't be happening. They can't see me!

Clyde charges at Rem shocking him knocking the ray gun to the ground. Sky dives grabbing the gun and pointing at Rem. Rani knees down beside me. "Luke...Sarah Jane," she whispers.

"I know," I whisper. I must look like a complete wreck.

"Stupid interfering kids!" Rem shouts charging at Sky who has the gun. I stumble to my feet chucking myself at Rem before he reaches her. We both slam hard onto the dusty ground rolling over as we struggle to stop the other.

"I hate you!" I scream at him as I found my hands finding his throat.

"Luke stop!" shouts Paul as he appears out of nowhere with Jay and Sanjay.

I look over to Paul letting go ever so slightly shocked to see him. Rem gets from my grip rolling me over and finding my throat this time with his hands his wings spreading out.

"Die Luke Smith!" he shouts.

I feel the air leaving my lungs all too quickly. With his large body on me and his hands around my throat I start to choke trying to struggle free but everything is already beginning to blur.

Suddenly an old piece of metal slams hard against Rem's head. I make out it to be Sanjay who goes for a second swing but Paul stops him. Sanjay drops the metal and falls to his knees next to me.

"Luke," he whispers.

I'm panting, still slightly struggling to breathe. My breathing is hasty and sharp but I know I should be alright, hopefully.

"This isn't good," Paul says looking at everything.

"You telling me...Rem killed Luke's mum?" asks Jay.

"Jay shut up. We have a little problem," says Paul pointing out Rani, Clyde and Sky.

"What the hell is going on?" asks Rani.

"Who the heck are you three? How you know Luke and...I don't understand what is going on," says Clyde.

Sky hands the ray gun to Paul before she goes over to Sarah Jane's body. "Mum," she whispers tears falling down her cheeks at the sight of her.

I struggle on my knees over to her kneeling down next to her. "I'm so sorry Sky. I'm so sorry," I whisper to her.

She looks at me before she puts her head into my chest. I'm still breathing heavily but I wrap my arms around her. "She loved us dearly. We have to remember that," I whisper.

Sky looks at me, "You look like my Luke but you don't. Something different. You feel like you got the whole world on your shoulders. You really wanted to kill that alien like he wanted to kill you? What is going on?"

"Sky...we really can't tell you. It can ruin the timeline. All I can say is. We are from the future. This is a fixed point in time...we can't change what has happened here. I need you Clyde and Rani to be strong. I need you three to never tell me about this. This is secret you keep until its happened to me," I tell them.

"Right...we have no choice?" asks Clyde.

"No. I will understand. Well I do understand. That's why I'm telling you. Time travel is just so complicated. Its best you really don't know anything else."

"So this has happened to our Luke yet?" asks Rani.

"It won't be for sometime. Act normal. Treat your Luke as you would. Don't think of him as me at all. Not to yourselves. Block it out and don't speak of it. Until I come and speak to you about it. Will this work?" I finally ask turning to Paul.

He nods, "Hopefully. Realistically this has already happened. Your Clyde, Rani and Sky never said anything. So I think they didn't because you told them here in the past," says Paul.

I nod, "Yeah. I hate time travel," I joke.

"Don't let the Doctor hear you saying that," Jay adds.

Sanjay comes over to me offering out his hand to me. I take it gladly getting to my feet looking down at my mums lifeless body still. "I love you mum. Glad I got to speak to you one last time. I'm so sorry. So sorry...that you died because of me," I whisper.

I knew everyone would of heard me but Sky, Rani and Clyde didn't ask about it. They knew better. They know it can mess the timeline up.

Sanjay puts his arm around me, "Oh you need to stop giving me a heart attack. He nearly killed you," he whispers.

"But he didn't. Thanks to you guys," I smile.

"Are you alright Luke?" Paul, Jay and Sanjay all ask at the same time.

I shake my head, "No."

They all look at me nodding to understand. This isn't the time or the place.

"How...how can I be Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!" Rem shouts coming back from his little nap.

"Just shut up!" Jay says grabbing the metal off the floor and hitting him over the head again knocking him out once more. Jay grabs the watch from his wrist and hands it to Paul.

Sanjay takes my hand. "She looks like a beautiful and brilliant mum," he whispers to me.

I nod my head, "She always will be," I say keeping strong but I knew I wouldn't be able to stop the tears for very much longer...

//////

Needs Editing!

Longest chapter yet.

Almost made myself cry with this one.

I do hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Feed back would be great :)

Thanks for reading!

RIP Elizabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith)

Still missed now!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...