Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

Par sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 29

569K 19.5K 4.5K
Par sarahs29

"Can't you Just answer his calls for God's sake". Hannah said looking at my ringing phone in the table.

"No". I shrugged. "Hunter can go to Hell".

"It's been almost two weeks".

"So?". I glared at her. "On whose side are you?".

"Yours of course. What he did wasn't right, but it's better to talk to him than having a phone that keeps ringing".

"No". I said shaking my head. "He can still see Jason, I don't see the problem".

"He obviously wants to see you". She said. "You can't always ask Laura to tell him you're out when He comes to take Jason, while you're hiding in your room". She said laughing at the end.

I chuckled too. "I am not hiding".

She laughed. "Of course. That's why you always run to hide in your room when He comes to take Jason".

"I didn't run. It was Just a coïncidence".

"All five times?".

"I nodded. "Yes".

She laughed again. "You're unbelievable".

****************

I sighed when I Heard the door bell ring. Oh god!
It's Laura's day off and Hunter had to pick Jason up. The last thing I want higher now is to confront him again.
I groaned lightly before walking to the front door as it rang again.

I sighed before opening it. Hunter stood, looking almost shocked that I was the one to open the door.

"You finally want to see me?". He asked with a sigh.

"Hello to you too". I said walking away from the door. "And no. It's just Laura's day off".

"So you couldn't hide from me anymore".

"I wasn't hiding". I said rolling my eyes. "Let me go grab Jason's things".

He groaned and started walking to me.

"No". I said holding my hand out. "You stay the hell away from me".

He start walking fast to me and grabbed my arm before I can walk away. "Ella, please, stop acting like this. I will tell you whatever you need to know". He said as his arm went around my waist tugging on me.

"I don't want to know anything anymore. You can do whatever you want". I said trying to push him away.

"Stop it. Come on baby, stop, please". He said calmly tightened his hold around.

"Let go of me now". I snapped. "Let go off me, Hunter". I said using all my strenght and he finally decided to release me.

"Look, we were just trying to make things work. Don't ruin it now". He said softly looking at me.

"You should have thought about it before sleeping with another woman after you asked me to forgive you".

"I'm sorry. Okay, but I don't want you to reconsider your decision of getting back with me".

"Well looks like you didn't want it as much as I did".

"Of course I did. If not, then why would I still be here. I could Just worry about Jason". He snapped.

"Then why have you been sleeping with other women, if you wanted me so bad?". I asked tiredly crossing my arms over my chest.

He didn't answer, so I just shrugged and walked out of the living-room and toward the stairs, balling my fists.
What a hypocrite. If He doesn't know what He wants, I won't be the one to tell him.

I walked to Jason's room before opening the door.
"Baby, get dressed. Your dad is here".

"Okay". He said leaving his toys and quickly walking to the closet.

I took his backpack and went to my room. I went to his clean shirtless folded on my bed.

I felt a hand on my back but I quickly walked away.

"You don't even want me to touch you?".

"No".

He sighed. "Look, I know you're upset".

I scoffed. "Upset?".

"Okay. You're angry but I Just need you to trust me".

"I just need you to fuck off". I casually said while putting a shirt in Jason's backpack.

I nearly screamed when He wrapped an arm around me pulling me to him.

"Can you Just stop?". He angrily asked.

"No. You stop". I said using my elbow to hit his stomach.
He groaned lightly pulling away.
"Don't touch me". I said taking Jason's bag and walking out of the room.
"Bring him back before 9 p.m.". I instructed walking in the living-room.
"Don't let him eat any candy or ice cream before lunch. I put a shirt in his bag if the one he's wearing gets dirty". I continued before turning to look at him, to see that he was already staring at me.
"Questions?". I asked calmly.

"Can you stop this". He asked exasperated. "I said I was sorry, okay. Look I will Tell you anything you need to know about Clara. Just stop this". He said taking a step closer to me but I took one back.

"You can tell me anything you want. I am not even interested anymore". I shrugged.

"So why have you been ignoring me?". He snapped, cleary angry.

"All these flavors, and you gotta be so salty". I said turning to meet his glare.
"Like I said, I'm tired of your craps. So I don't need your excuses, or whatever they are".

"You know if you want to keep seeing other women, then I think it's time you signed those divorce papers and definitly send them. That way you can be free".

"Get that out of your head". He practically growled.

He clenched his jaw, still glaring at me.

"Jason?". I called. "Are you ready?".

"Coming". He yelled back.

Hunter was still giving me a hard look.

"Is there something wrong Hunter?". I innocently asked as Jason walked in the living-room.

*****************

"Oh my god". Hannah chuckled as we walked out of my shop to go eat something.
"I can't believe Matt punched him in public. I thought they were happy together".

"Yeah so did I". I chuckled. "But apparently, Matt was very sick of him and he wouldn't Tell me why".

"Come on. Matt will meet us at the new place across the street".

"Okay". I smiled opening my bag looking for my phone. It wasn't there. "Oh god". I groaned. "I forgot my phone at the shop".

"Okay I will wait for you in front of the restaurant".

"Okay". I sais walking back to my shop.

I quickly walked back to the shop and directly to my office to take my phone. I took and walked back out.

I started walking back and saw Hannah waving at me with Matt, who was already there.

I waved back and started walking to them.

It happened fast. One moment I was walking to them and the next the car was driving to me at full speed, then everything went black.

***Third POV***

"Boss". The man called walking to the office. "It's done".

"Good". Kevin smirked. "Another reason to keep Hunter from focusing on the company".

"What's done?". Donna asked looking up from the documents.

"I was Just giving Hunter other things to worry about".

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?".

"Well Stella got into a bad accident. She was hit by a car. Can you believe how careless people are?". He smirked.

An uneasy feeling went through Donna's body.
Kevin looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"What? Is that worry I see on your face?".

She quickly composed herself. "Of course not". She scoffed turning to face the window.

She looked out as she moved her shaking hand to her chest, closing her eyes tightly.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.5K 255 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
102K 5.9K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
271K 6K 34
COMPLETE ✅ - - "NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BEFORE I BLOW A FUCKING HOLE INTO BOTH OF YOUR HEADS" Frankie lunged forward and grabbed hold of me wra...
1.1M 35.7K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...