JailBait

By MazeratiB

15 yr. old chastityann falls in love with 18yr old Jason, who she grew up with, he is like a brother she neve... More

JailBait
This Ain't No Love Triangle
That Nigga Not Right
I should've listened
Torn
Questions & Answers
Moma Still Got It
AUTHORS NOTE!
PLEASE READ!!! (AUTHOR'S NOTE)
Moma Still Got It *Part two*
Lets Make Up,To Split Up?
Who Called The Cops?
Court Trial
He getting locked up for how long?

Stuck

26.9K 529 82
By MazeratiB

*CHASTITY*

"Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry" my phone sang waking me up. I eyed the phone because it was an unknown number "Hello" I said half awake

"Do you know why his face is fucked up" The girl said loudly, Ion know why she yelling this early.

"hol up, ion know who this is but don't call my phone on some reckless yelling shit frfr, I'm bout two seconds from snapping"

"It's jayla" she said angry

"Look jayla, it's 3am don't call my phone yelling like this, now Chris face is fucked up cause he has a slick mouth"

"what do you mean?" she asked as her angry tone left and curiosity replaced it.

"what you doing today, can we meet up for lunch at brisko?" I asked shifting in my bed "cause it's along story and I'd rather explain in person"

"yea, how's 11:30"

"it's fine with me"

"alr,see ya" she said as I just hung up, I normally don't do that but shit I was 10 seconds from falling asleep on her ass. I put my phone on the dresser and quickly went back to sleep.

*7:45am*

"GET CHO ASS UP" Jason said pushing me off the bed.

"Fuck you do that for?" I asked getting up and rubbing my ass.

"Fuck was you about to fuck him for?" he said going downstairs in the kitchen with me following behind.

"OMFG, jay why are you still on that?" I asked sitting on the counter

"Chastity do you honestly think I would be over the fact that another nigga was on the verge of taking my girl virginity?" he asked leaning against the counter across from me. I fixed my mouth to say the slick ass remark I had planned but his words "my girl" was playing on repeat in my head.

"Yo girl?" I asked looking him into his eyes

"Man chastity go get dressed, you already late for school" he said walking out the kitchen.

"I'm not going to school"

"who said?" he said raising an eyebrow "man you betta take yo ass and go get dressed"

"I got more important stuff to do, school can wait" I said jumping off the counter and started out the kitchen but Jason grabbed tightly onto my arm. "Owe, jay let go"  he looked me directly into my eyes and I seen the look he gave the night at his apartment and once  again I feared he was gonna put me six feet under.

His grip continued to tighten around my arm and at this point I was in tears, This was my second time to see Jason this angry but I was still shaking in my boots. Tears ran down my face as I used my other arm to try loosen his grip "Jason please please let go" I said still holding my hand over his. He still hadn't loosened his grip so I kneed him in his man hood, he let go of my arm and fell to hold his area. I was so scared and I didn't know what I possibly got my self into so I ran in my room and slammed my door and locked it.

"Chastity open this fucking door" he said banging on my door.

"Jay just calm down and we can talk about this"

"You got five seconds to open this door"  he said still banging on the door. after awhile of not opening the door Jason stopped when we heard another voice.

"Chastity" I heard my mom call from down stairs, I opened my door slowly to see Jason gone. I walked down stairs to see my mom in the kitchen and Jason sitting on the stool talking to her. "Hey baby, you okay, you look as if you seen a ghost" my mom said as I sat next to Jason.

"I'm fine, I really don't feel good can I stay home today"

"sure baby, what's wrong"  she said coming around the counter and rubbing her hand through my hair "oh baby what happened to your arm?" she said rubbing the pink patch right under my shoulder from what Jason did.

"I fell getting out the shower this morning" I said looking down remembering my eye hadn't fully cleared up but that was no use cause she peeped game already.

"and what the saint hell happen to your eye?" she said lifting up my chin and moving my hair.

"I got hit with the ball playing volleyball yesterday" I said snatching my face out the palm of her hand. "Mom can I go back to sleep, I really don't feel good" I said eyeing Jason as he just sat back and smirked.

"yea, sweetie go ahead" she said going around the counter "ill make you some breakfast and have jay to bring it up" she said as I rolled my eyes behind her back. "oh and I got laid off at Starbucks so ill be here when you get out of school and I'll see you some mornings." she said going in the freezer and pulled out some bacon.

"great, we can spend more time together" I said smiling " actually I don't wanna be alone up there, jay can you come watch a movie with me?" I said patting his shoulder. He eyed me and followed me up the stairs.

"You done being mad" I said as I walked in behind him closing the door. Even though Jason just scared the shit out if me I still had a slick ass mouth. Jason laid on my bed without answering my question, obviously he was still mad but he looked so sexy when he's mad and the way he was clenching his jaw was turning me on for some reason. I sat on jay straddling his lap and asked him once more "you done being mad?" I failed to get a verbal response instead he tried his best to push me off of him but I held on to his shirt trying to keep balance.

"Chastity get off of me" he said still trying to push me off of him.

"somebody said everyday was gone be sunny skies, only Marvin Gaye and lingerie, I guess somebody lied.  we Started discussing it to fighting then don't touch me please, then it's lets stop the madness, just come lay with me. and truth be told I'm waving my flag before it goes bad, yea yea. Cause we mad it this far on for better or worse, I wanna feel it even if it hurts. If I gotta cry to get to the other side, let's go cause we're gon survive oh

We stay on the front lines yea but we're still here after the bomb drops. we go so hard we lose control, the fire starts then we explodes, when the smoke clears we dry our tears. only in love and war." I sang to Jason. Jason loves when I sing to him and I figured that was the only way to calm him down. He rested his hands on the peek of my ass and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry ladybug" he said pulling me down so I was now laying on him.

"It's cool I understand why your upset"

"Chastity I care for you and I love you more than a best friend or sister, I wanna be with you chastity but you to damn wild to see that, your my girl, my everything and it would kill me if I seen you get hurt by a bitch ass nigga like Christian. I don't like you rocking with him at all ladybug, I can provide for you more than he can, I may put my hands on you but does it ever hurt like he did?" he asked as I shook my head no " Chastity I wanna be with you real talk and I'd be damned if I see you with another nigga but me, real talk" he said playing with my hair in one hand the other rubbing my ass.

What Jason said hit me pretty hard. I mean of course I love Jason more than a best friend or brother but it's something about Chris that I can't shake, I mean I know he hit me and calls me out my name but I know he cares......What am I saying Chris is an ass and I deserve someone better, matter of fact I deserve Jason.

I didn't reply to what Jason said I just lift up and kissed him passionately. I continued to kiss him while I grind my hips rubbing my V against his manhood, his hands gripped my hips pushing down making me go harder against his manhood I moaned quietly in between kisses. Jason bit down on my lip slightly making me moan, he flipped us over with him on top getting in between my legs, he kissed down my jaw and sucked and licked my neck making me moan as I gripped his shirt. He continued to kiss my neck as his hand ran over my chest and down to my boy shorts, he slid his finger into my boy shorts and messaged my pearl, I was soaking wet by now. He took his fingers and separated my lips sticking both fingers inside my V, I moaned quietly over and over again knowing my mom was down stairs. He pushed his fingers in and out of me making me grip his shirt as he bent down and continued to lick and kiss my neck, I arched my back knowing I was only seconds away from Climaxing.

"Fuckkkk, Jason baby stawwp" I moaned as I tried pushing him of me but it was no use his ass was to damn strong. Jason stopped at my command and he looked into my eyes and kissed me once more, He rolled off of me and laid besides me pulling me close with my back against his chest. Jason was hard as fuck cause his manhood was poking my short ass right in the back.

"You not mad are you?" I asked as we sat in a peaceful silence

"why would I be" he said with one hand rested on my waist and the other playing in my hair

"Cause I stopped you before we could, you know"

"naw, ya moms in the house that's disrespectful plus you wouldn't be able to keep quiet" he said laughing.

"Boy shut up you wouldn't be able to handle it" I said hitting the hand that was resting on my waist

"naaa ladybug it's the other way around" he said practically dying of laughter, I pushed him off the bed and got up stepping over him, walking towards the door. "Naaaa, where you think you going" he said grabbing me by my waist and throwing me on the bed and started to tickle me.

"Hahahahaha, jay stop!, wait Jason stoop" I said laughing hard as hell, he continued tickling me and I just kept laughing, I grabbed his hands and tried to pull them off of me but he pinned my hands above my head. He looked into my eyes and bit his lip then he came down and pecked my lips.

"Lets go get cleaned up for breakfast" he said lifting me up and walking me into the bathroom.

When I got into the bathroom, Jason walked out because I had to pee and once I was done I grabbed a washcloth and started washing my face, I put my washcloth down and opened the mirror grabbing my tooth brush, when I closed the mirror and just what I prayed wouldn't be there, a huge ass hickey appeared a little under my chin. I called jay name and told him to come here.

"What's up?" he said opening the door to the bathroom.

"Look what you did" I said pointing the hickey "my moms gonna kill me"

"Damn my bad ladybug" he said laughing hard as ever "cover it up with your hair and she wont see it" he said combing my hair down.

"ughhh it's not funny punk" I said using my hair to cover up my hickey.

"Breakfast ready"  my mom called from down stairs.

"hahaha come on baby" he said pulling my hand as we went down stairs and ate breakfast.

*11:00*

I put on my black and gold obey T-shirt, levis, my custom made wheat timbs and topped it off with my necklace that said ChastityAnn and my black and gold obey snapback. I went downstairs to tell jay I'm ready cause he's taking me to meet Jayla down the street at brisko's.

"And where are you going?" my mom asked as I came down the stairs on my galaxy s4.

"Jason was taking me to get something to eat at brisko's" I said telling half the truth.

"Chile, you cant be hungry, you just got done eating less than 4 hours ago" she said raising her eyebrow and putting down the book she was reading. "Is you pregnant?" she asked eyeing me.

"Ma, I'm still a virgin, I'm just hungry and I've been tired a lot after school so me and jay haven't had any brother sister bonding time"

"Mhm, what time you coming back cause I wanna talk to you about something"

"Not long, like 12-12:30" I said grabbing the door knob and Jason standing behind me

"Alr, I'll see you later"

"Bye love you"

"Love you too" she called out as we closed the door.

When we walked into brisko's I seen Jayla and Christian sitting in the corner so we walked in they direction, I figured this wouldn't go good cause after all Jason did fuck Chris face up and now they sitting at the same table, fighting over the same girl. Something bound to happen.

*JASON*

"Why is he here" Christian said balling up his fist like he was gonna do something.

"Nigga that ass whoopin wasn't enough?" I said raising an eyebrow "Chastity bae, ion know how you fuck with this clown, nigga older than me but still wont do shit" I said as we sat down.

"Bae?" he said looking at Chastity, she didn't say nothing just put her head down.

"yes nigga this my girl, so don't hit her line no more"

"oh she wasn't calling you bae when I had her laying on the bed half naked was she?" he questioned smirking. Everything in me wanted to hop across that table and beat his ass but Chastity saw the look in my eye and grabbed my manhood under the table, I jumped at her touch cause it was unexpected, I looked her way as she explained to jayla what went down. Chastity kept rubbing my manhood through my jogging pants and was talking to jayla like nothing was happening.

I sat back and clenched my jaw trying not to make a sound but damn Chastity had a nigga on full hard, she kept squeezing and gripping my shit, running her hand across the tip. I removed Chastity hand off my manhood and just held her hand under the table.

"So this yo new nigga" I heard Chris say as I was brought out my thoughts.

"Chris you need help, I couldn't deal with you calling me bitches and hoes and shit and you was not about to keep putting your hand on me" Chastity said as she let go of my hand. "so maybe it's best we don't see each other anymore" Chastity said as jayla shook her head in agreement.

"You agreeing with this Jayla?" Christian asked looking at jayla with his face turned up.

"Christian your reckless and this little girl is to pure and young to be dealing with your inconsiderate, rude ass ways, so yes I agree y'all should stop seeing each other" Jayla said leaning back in the booth. I grabbed Chastity hand and we got up to leave as she hugged Jayla bye.

"see you around Christian" Chastity said waving at Chris

"Trust this ain't the last time you see me"  Chris said looking mad as hell, I pulled Chastity out of brisko's before Chastity could even respond back to him. We got in the truck and drove back to her house.

*CHASTITY MOM*

Chastity just called me and told me her and Jason was on there way back home. I waited on Chastity to get home cause I needed to talk to her about what I've been observing from only being home 5 hours. I don't know what Chastity and Jason got going on but I don't believe they just hanging on a brother and sister type relationship, Something going on and I swear ima find out. I heard a truck door slam and I knew it had to be them, I sat on the couch and waited for them to come in.

"Hey ma" she said as they both came in sitting in the living room with me

"Hey baby, how was lunch" I asked turning towards her.

"It was nice" she said taking off her shoes "What's up, you said you needed to talk to me?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yea, Jason sweetheart can you give us a moment"

"Yea, ladybug I'll see you Later" he said kissing Chastity and I cheeks as he gave us a hug "see ya later ma" he said as he closed the door behind him.

"Soooooooo" she said looking confused

"Chastity, I've been observing since I've been home and I just got a few questions"

"Shoot"

"what's going on between you and Jason?" I asked being straight forward

"what do you mean?" she asked looking confused "there's nothing going on"

"You sure?, I'm not gonna get mad"

"Ma, I swear to you there's nothing going on, he's like a brother to me" she said making eye contact.

"Ugh then where did the Hickey come from?" I asked looking her dead in her eyes to see if there was any hesitation. Yea when Chastity came back down for breakfast and every time she would laugh she would throw her head back and her hickey would appear, I don't know if it was there when I first came home at 7 cause it was pretty dim in the house.

"Ryan" she said with no hesitation. Ryan is her ex boyfriend that she went out with for 9 months.

"y'all seeing each other again" I asked raising my eyebrow "and I know damn well y'all wasn't in my house fucking"

"No ma I'm still a virgin" she said rolling her eyes "one day Jay couldn't pick me up so I asked him to give me a ride home and when we pulled up to the house he told me hold on not to get out without giving him a hug and then he started kissing on me but he never came in the house and I'm still a virgin"  she said sitting back

"why you didn't stop him?" I asked with a little anger in my voice.

"Ma I did after It got uncomfortable, can I go upstairs ma I'm tired" she asked standing up. I let her go on up because I believe that that's all that happened, Chastity is a good girl and she's responsible so I believe her. She grabbed her shoe's and went upstairs so I turned on the t.v and decided to take a little nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay sorry for the wait My computer been acting dumb lately but I hope you enjoy and shout out to Cheyenne for giving me the idea to have a part of the story in Chastity's mom point of view so thanks mama, I would have never thought of that. If you have any questions or just wanna give advice kik me @kayla_marie1317 and Thanks for reading and To all you #Teamjay's out there, The real Jason was happy lol but thank you and please keep voting and reading. ADIOS!

P.S half of this is unedited so excuse any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.9K 35
What happens when two friends go back to being strangers? With things gone unsaid and undone, Londyn West and Deion Foster cut all ties with one anot...
345K 8.5K 40
"Why cant everything just be okay?" a 17 year old girl cried out as she curled up into a ball. 'Remember Baby Girl In Order Too Find Your Rainbow You...
23.8K 1.1K 13
ماذا عن بلاد العجائب؟ bxb ⚠امراض نفسيه + كلمات قد تزعجك من هنا بدأت /١٣ من اغسطس عام ٢٠٢١/ وهنا انتهيت /١٠ من نوفمبر عام ٢٠٢١/
324K 8.8K 68
When I'm here we're unhealthy , but I can't breathe when you are away ..