His Maid ( rewriting )

By GreySkai

*WARNING!: THIS STORY IS UNDER SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION AND HAS MAJOR MISTAKES! SO REREADERS THERE WILL BE ADDITI... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Mya {Game 1}
Chapter 2: Daddy
Chapter 3: Snapped
Chapter 4: Need her the most
Chapter 5: Mya {Game 3 }
Chapter 6: Legally yours
Chapter 7: Lies and secrets
Chapter 8: wake up call {Game 4}
Congratulation!!
Chapter 9: Words cut deep {Game 4}
Chapter 10: Wrong brother
Chapter 11: Storm Ahead {part 1}
Chapter 12: Storm Ahead {part 2}
Chapter 13: Young love {Game 4}
Chapter 14: You Forgive ,You Forget but you never let it go
Chapter 15: Day off
Chapter 16: His hormones
Chapter 17: Sick {Game 5}
Chapter 18: Last game
Chapter 19: Gia who?
Chapter 20: Love
Chapter 21: Aftertaste
Chapter 22: Home
Note
Chapter 23: screw men
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: 8 months
Chapter 26: I missed you
Chapter 27: Im getting fat
Chapter 28: Asia
Chapter 29: Orphanage
Chapter 30: Papers
Chapter 31: Happy birthday to you
Chapter 32: Family
Chapter 33: Bad dream
Chapter 34: Date?
Chapter 35: I'm so into you
Chapter 36: Sucker punch
Chapter 38: Arrival & baby Ryan Curry
Chapter 39: If you wanted to F*ck-
Chapter 40: Club
Chapter 41 : Never again
Chapter 42: Is mummy dying ?
Chapter 43: How it ends
Chapter 44 : He's not Stephen's , he's mine
Chapter 45: Surprise
Chapter 46: Let's get wasted
Chapter 47: Matthew's bad side
Chapter 48 : Stop
Chapter 49: Always wanted a son
Chapter 50: Bathroom. Now.
Chapter 51: His masterplan
Chapter 52: Good-bye Matthew

Chapter 37: Perfect

1.8K 77 6
By GreySkai

•Mya•

We have been back in America for two weeks now , Matthew and I have been trying to decorate the house but we haven't even reached inside the house yet because we're still trying to finish paint .

We needed help to finish this before the month ends , so I called for help , I called the only people I know I can count on to fly out here and help.

Collin , Blake and Kyrie .

Collin makes a weird sound with his mouth standing next to me facing the house , I roll my eyes looking at him .
"I don't like it," he states low key struggling with the paint bucket in his hand.
I watch the house signing, he had a reason why not to like it because at the moment the house was half painted and had over grown grass , to be honest it looked bad . But! That is the reason we are all here to make it look better and child friendly.

"You should just come live with me,"
He suggest .
At first before I went to Asia I agreed to live with him but that was before I meet Hayden.
"Okay and you explain to Hayden why seven different women leave your room every night , or if he finds a condom on the floor," He laughs turning to me walking backwards towards the house . " hey it's five now," he winks and joins Kyrie by the wall opening the new buckets of paint.

I smile shaking my head at his playboy ways , I won't lie my brother is very good looking, so I understand why a lot of girls want a piece of a law/ medical / I can't remember major SLASH frat boy.

" I got the grass , the softest fake grass ever ," Blake says nodding his head back at the van where Matthew was pulling out the grass .
I laugh thanking him. " how's my little girl? " I ask missing the toddler I hide from people for months.
"She's not so little anymore she's turning five !" He says in disbelief.
"When Hayden comes home I'm having a little house warming party so please bring her," I instruct .

"Of course," he laughs before running off to help the struggling Matthew.

I'm glad everyone likes Matthew because if they didn't this entire house project would be awkward. I pick up the last box of stuff Matthew and I bought for Hayden's room walking in the house .

Surprisingly the money I used to buy Hayden's stuff barely even made a dent in my last payment , speaking about payment I have to get the rest of my money and stuff from Stephen's house.

I'm planning on going during this week with Collin or Blake to get my stuff , thankfully Stephen is suppose to be in Asia for another week , so no complications.

I put the stuff down and began decorating the room .

I decide to do a black and white theme in Hayden's bedroom that would match the furniture that is to be decorated in the house later.

It was so opposite to Elijah's room , Yes I also decorated Elijah's room, it wasn't hard because Elijah already had furniture from the last place he was living in with Matthew but I paint the room a really fun colorful way.

His bedroom is going to be completely different too Hayden's room since Hayden is younger , he'll still be sleeping in a crib but it can turn into a bed if he doesn't like it as a crib.

I finished the bedroom hours later, the other boys left to go back to their hotels to rest. I step back after placing the last toy on top of the Y letters that spelled 'HAYDEN'.

This room was so amazing , I hope Hayden likes it .

"It looks good babe," I smile turning to face Matthew.
"Thanks ," I wrap my arms around his neck .
"We're staying here for the night ,"
" in the paint fumes to die?" I joke .

He smiles before swooping me off my feet walking to the bedroom.

I gasp seeing our bedroom decorated simply yet beautifully , when did he do this ?

Was I so concentrated on Hayden's room that I zoned out on everyone else? Yeah that sounds like me.

"Thank you for doing this babe," I press my lips to his for a quick kiss.

He rest me on the bed reattaching our lips , he climbs on top as the kiss intensified.
He trails the kisses down my neck while unbuttoning my shirt, I moan running my hands through his blonde-ing hair.

I Lean up letting him take my shirt off , he pulls his jersey off quickly before hurriedly leaning down kissing the top of my breast. His arms wrap around my waist pulling me up to clip my bra , tossing it aside before cupping them in his hands.

Finally! I've been waiting to long for sex !, I haven't  puked in two weeks so there's a good chance I won't now , it's finally happening !

As he was taking off my jeans my phone start ringing, I groan picking it up and answering.
"Hello?" I answered a bit annoyed.

Matthew smirks hearing how annoyed I was at the anonymous, he gets off the bed stripping off all his clothes in front of me before climbing back on me.

"Mummy?" I hear the softest horsed voice say.
My heart immediately broke , I sit up making Matthew's kisses on my neck stop , he watched me confused until I put the phone on speaker .

"Hayden? Baby is that you?"
Matthew stares at the phone waiting for a reply , he was sure Hayden was mute which I knew he wasn't, he just doesn't like to talk much.

I can't believe he's talking to me ! I knew he would but it's just amazingly yet heart breaking that his first words to me are when I leave him for two weeks.
"Come mummy ,"

I grab Matthew's arm feeling my emotions run wild , I would of burst out crying from just that line if Matthew wasn't next to me.
"Your coming to me soon baby okay , the house is almost done," I lied feeling terrible for doing so.

The house was 59% done and it won't be done for another week or two and then the adoption agent or whoever will come two/ three days after the house is finished.

"Okay," he whispers even softer than he already was.
I hear rustling on the other line before he whispers a bye and hangs up abruptly as if he was caught .

I sign resting down the phone , I was about to get up before Matthew grabs my arm pulling my back down on the bed.
"Get off me Matthew I have to finish the house," I complain trying to get him off me.
"No , it's 11 p.m. You need to relax,"

Before I can object , he moves down between my legs wrapping his arms around my thighs, pulling me to his face roughly .

Jesus Christ .

___________________________

This part sucked but it's just a filler to get to the juicy parts which is very soon.

So guys please vote for my story and comment I love comments !

Give me ideas on what you want to happen ! Just comment you lovely readers .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.5K 39
This is a story about two girls who get to meet their favorite NBA players,Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Stephan Curry just got out of a divorce...
11.2K 145 35
Their both 26 years old and they don't know each other but they still see each other around. Blue Thompson is Klay Thompson's sister and he is super...
13.7K 315 25
Side note: This story is about the NBA-Basketball player Steph Curry, who's playing in a team called "The Golden State Warriors". This fanfiction is...
7.2K 86 21
Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, Paris, so the two broke up. Now she wen...