No We're Not Friends | taekook

Bởi ttaesthetic

Being friends with benefits with his long time crush is really a dream come true for Jeongguk. But as the tim... Xem Thêm

Notes & Tags/Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:-)

Chapter 9

17.5K 727 443
Bởi ttaesthetic

Jeongguk have fell into a routine of sleeping, waking up, going to school, dance practice, and going to Taehyung’s apartment whenever the older calls for him. Jeongguk gladly goes to his place and they would spend some time together. By that he means fucking each other.

He doesn’t know when this became their thing. Jeongguk thinks it started when Taehyung got so stressed about school and called for Jeongguk to help him relieve the stress. Apparently, Taehyung’s way of relieving stress includes not wearing any clothes, blowjobs, and lots of making sounds of pleasure. Not that Jeongguk is complaining. He actually find this really helpful.

Right now, his group just finished their group project, making a song. The first time Jeongguk showed them the lyrics he wrote (and he might add, inspired by the very wonderful Kim Taehyung, thank you very much), they were really beaming and thanked Jeongguk for making their project easier.

“Wow, I know that you’re good at these kind of stuff but, wow.” Jackson said, making Jeongguk smirk at him but deep inside he appreciated the compliment. Ah, these days he have been getting lots of compliments. Most of them from Taehyung. (fuck, Jeongguk! you really know what you’re doing. Ah, y-yes right there!)

“I knew you could do it.” Taeyeon said and patted Jeongguk on the back, making him blush and he mumbled a thank you. Seriously, she’s gorgeous.

At the end of the day, they all got a really good mark on the project. Most of his group mates congratulated him but really, it was all of them that made this all work out.

“Well done. What a great song that you guys did. But I’m just wondering what inspired the song? It was very deep and full of emotions. It tells a story about meeting someone that changed your life and the emotions were described in a beautiful way.” their professor said once after their class ended.

His group mates immediately turned and looked at Jeongguk, which made the professor turn his attention to him as well, cocking his brows.

“Were you the one that wrote it?” his professor asked and Jeongguk nodded. He can’t possibly tell them who inspired him. He can’t say that it’s the one and only Kim Taehyung (yeah, taehyung is really popular.).

Jeongguk cleared his throat before speaking. “W-well I know someone who is a close friend of mine that told me this story. So I thought maybe I could write a song that was based on my friend’s story because I think it’ll be interesting and would bring some emotions to the song.” Jeongguk said in one breath. LIES.

“Ah, wonderful. Thank you for sharing.”

•••

“Jeonggukie!” Jimin shouted from the living room. Jeongguk groaned because his sleep just got interrupted. It’s the weekend for fuck’s sake why can’t Jimin let him have proper sleep for once before the finals start again.

“What do you want?!” Jeongguk yelled back, rubbing his eyes to open them.

He heard the door of his room creaked open and Jimin appeared in the doorway.

“Namjoonie hyung is inviting us to go to the fair! They’re closing it this afternoon so we don’t have a choice but to go early.”

“Jimin, we always have a choice. And I choose to go back to sleep in peace. You can go without me.” Jeongguk grumbled before burying his face back to the pillow with a satisfied smile. Sleep is all he needs right now.

“But Taehyung…”

Or not.

Jeongguk suddenly feel awake and he saw Jimin smirked from the corner of his eyes.

This is something that changed as well in Jeongguk’s life. Before, the mention of Taehyung’s name only made him feel giddy. But now he feels more things. He just doesn’t feel giddy. He feels lots of emotions like being nervous, happy, excited, and also a feeling of wanting to be close and to be with him all the time. He’s in too deep, he knows.

Jeongguk made a shooing motion to Jimin so that he could change out. He picked a red plaid shirt, wearing white shirt underneath, and black jeans. As usual, he wore his favourite pair of vans even though it’s filthy as fuck.

•••

Their friends were already waiting downstairs for them and they didn’t waste any more time so they just left without any proper greeting for each other.

Namjoon is driving the van (not sure where he got it). Jeongguk went to sit at the very back because his brain is still sleeping and he doesn’t want any human interactions this early. It's 6:30 am he have no energy this early. He doesn’t even wake up this early for school.

“You awake there?” Jeongguk turned to his right side and saw Taehyung looking at him with raised brows. Jeongguk blushed suddenly as he became aware of their shoulders and thighs touching.

“Not really.” Jeongguk said with a sigh before turning his attention back to the view outside. He can’t be distracted by Taehyung right now or else…

“Want me to wake you up?” Jeongguk’s head suddenly snapped towards Taehyung and he saw him smirking. Jungkook blushed even more as dirty thoughts flashed through his head, waking him up. At least it worked.

Taehyung started laughing when Jeongguk just stared at him, blushing. When Jeongguk didn’t say anything, Taehyung just gave him his brightest smile that can make the sun so envious. Jeongguk melted being the receiving end of that smile. Taehyung turned his attention at the front while Jeongguk remained staring at Taehyung. Jeongguk took this time to admire Taehyung. He always does. Taehyung is to be admired and to be appreciated. And Jeongguk will do it anytime.

•••

The trip to the fun fair was short and they all jumped out of the van excitedly when they finally reached their destination.

“We should split in groups because there are too many of us if we go together.” Namjoon said. But they all know he just wants to be alone with Jin. Jeongguk is ok with that because he gotta admit, he doesn’t like seeing his hyungs eating each other’s faces. By that he means aggressively making out.

They all agreed and started talking who’s going with who. Before they can even say anything Taehyung suddenly blurted out “I wanna go with Jeonggukie!” They all gave Taehyung and Jeongguk raised brows before they said ok and for them to have fun. Before they both left, Jimin didn’t forget to give Jeongguk a wink. Jeongguk groaned internally before following the enthusiastic Taehyung.

Taehyung wanted to ride the rollercoaster first. He said it’ll wake up Jeongguk. Jeongguk just agreed and did whatever Taehyung wanted to do. He just let him tell him what to do and he does it with no complains and hesitation. As long as he’s with Taehyung, he’s happy.

Taehyung also made Jeongguk play in archades to win him prizes. Jeongguk finally put his skills into use and got Taehyung five stuff toys. Including a huge ass teddy bear. Taehyung can barely carry all of them and Jeongguk took them without a word and carried them all by himself.

“Thank you, Jeonggukie! You would be such a nice boyfriend.” at the mention of boyfriend, Jeongguk froze. He doesn’t exactly know why but there are suddenly butterflies in his stomach. he may or may not have thought of being Taehyung’s boyfriend.

“Y-you think so?” Jeongguk said and recovered from his frozen state. He saw Taehyung nodded from the corner of his eyes and the idea of being Taehyung’s boyfriend cannot be erased from his head. His mind is suddenly occupied by that idea and Jeongguk doesn’t know what to do about it. He should stop. Taehyung is one of Jeongguk’s closest friends and they happen to fuck only for fun. But Jeongguk started feeling something for Taehyung. He knows that it’s not just a crush anymore. It’s something more than that. He realized this when all he could think about is wanting to hold Taehyung’s hands and kiss him all the time. He wants to spend time with Taehyung talking and laughing about random stuff, not having sex because they’re both stressed. He just wants Taehyung to be his and Jeongguk to be Taehyung’s.

These thoughts are scaring Jeongguk because he shouldn’t feel this way. It’s wrong and Jimin have already warned him. Warned him about Taehyung not being the one to be in relationship because he just couldn’t settle with someone. And yet, Jeongguk still found himself wanting a relationship with Taehyung.

•••

It has been two weeks.

two weeks of Jeongguk avoiding Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn’t sure about the exact reason why Jeongguk is avoiding him. The last time that Jeongguk had a proper conversation with him was when they were in the van about to go home from the fun fair. After that he have noticed Jeongguk not replying to Taehyung’s texts and is obviously avoiding eye contact every time they all hang out. Their friends have noticed it as well but decided to not interfere and left the two young men.

To: Jeonggukie 💕

you’re avoiding me. why?

From: Jeonggukie 💕

no i'm not

Taehyung clenches his jaw and stared hard at his phone. What did he do wrong? As far as Taehyung can remember, he never did or said anything that would upset Jeongguk. or did he?

To: Jeonggukie 💕

come here then. let’s fuck.

From: Jeonggukie 💕

i’m busy. school project

Okay, Taehyung definitely did something wrong. Jeongguk have never, never, turned down Taehyung on anything especially a booty call. This is the first time and Taehyung felt suddenly nervous at this sudden change. He’s used to Jeongguk doing everything he tells him to and he’s just too good to Taehyung. And now that Jeongguk is actually turning him down on something and is avoiding Taehyung, he realized he probably took Jeongguk for granted.

Taehyung threw his phone away (not that hard though, he doesn’t have enough money to buy a new phone if he broke it), mad at himself because he realized how much of an asshole he is to Jeongguk. But Taehyung is still not sure if that’s the reason why Jeongguk is avoiding him.

Knowing that it’s no use asking Jeongguk about it, he decided he should ask Jimin. Jeongguk probably told him something.

Taehyung picked up his phone from the ground and dialed Jimin’s number. After two rings, Jimin picked up the call.

“Tae?”

“Hi, Jiminie. I have something to ask.” Taehyung said. He heard Jimin sighed from the other side of the phone.

“Make it quick. I’m at work.”

“Do- Do you know why Jeongguk is suddenly avoiding me? Did I perhaps do something wrong? Oh my god what did I do to make him so upset he literally pretends I don’t exist!” Taehyung said, biting his nails nervously. A habit.

“I thought you would know? Well, I asked him once but he won’t tell me anything. It looks like something has been bothering him too. I’ll try to talk to him once I get home. I gotta go. Bye!” When the phone call ended Taehyung became more anxious. Something is bothering Jeongguk and he’s not acting his usual self. What if it’s not about Taehyung and the problem is actually bigger? Taehyung can’t stop worrying and all he wants is to talk to Jeongguk. Taehyung is worried as fuck.

“Jeonggukie.” he whispered to himself before laying down on his bed, closing his eyes.

•••

After Jimin’s phone call with Taehyung, he couldn’t stop worrying about Jeongguk. He kept thinking about him for the rest of his shift and all he wanted is to get home already and talk to the younger.

When his shift finally ended, he went back to their dorm immediately. He was gasping for air when he opened the door, Jeongguk looking at him with raised brows. He’s sitting on the couch playing video games. Jeongguk returned his attention to the tv screen and continued playing.

“Why are you in a rush? hungry?” Jeongguk said, not taking his eyes off of the game he’s playing.

After a couple more minutes, Jimin is finally able to breathe properly. He removed his shoes and dropped his bag beside the shoe rack. He then sat beside Jeongguk and looked over at him.

“Taehyung called.” at the mention of Taehyung’s name, Jeongguk froze causing his character losing in a match and the tv screen is flashing with “GAME OVER”

“He was asking me why you’re avoiding him. Did he do something wrong? You can tell me.” Jimin said and saw Jeongguk gulped a lump in his throat.

“I-it’s not his fault. He didn’t do anything.” Jeongguk said in a whisper. Jimin almost didn’t hear him.

“But we all noticed you’ve been acting different around Tae. It’s so obvious you’re avoiding him.” Jimin pushed. He have to know what’s wrong because clearly, Jeongguk is not okay. He’s not happy and he’s not acting like his usual self.

“Jimin, I don’t want to talk about this.” Jeongguk said, sounding so tired as if he was the one that worked for 5 hours in the restaurant and not Jimin.

“Jeong-” Jimin started to say but got cut off when Jeongguk immediately stood up. Jimin thought he was gonna leave but he just stood there, his head low. Jimin couldn’t see his face but when Jeongguk lifted up his head a little to meet Jimin’s eyes, he saw that he’s crying.

Jeongguk’s eyes are a little red and there are tears streaming down his face. Jimin was too shock to say anything because he have never seen Jeongguk cry. Even though they have known each other for so long, he have never seen Jeongguk like this.

“Hyung, I messed up.”

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

259K 9.2K 23
Jungkook had gotten accepted at a new college. He was always focused on his studies, and he always wanted to do his best. Just when he thought nothin...
325K 12.8K 52
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐮 Having a crush on two people in a relationship is okay right. 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕....
4.7K 161 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii
1M 36.8K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...