To Hell With Decency (Frerard...

By peterickswhore

Franks the sexy new gay principal at Gerard's school Gerard's the smart ass gay boy who likes to wear skirts... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Six

253 5 0
By peterickswhore

Franks not here the next day when I go to his office and when I tell the receptionist I was told to come here she just tells me he's not coming to school. I specifically wore new panties and my crop top that shows my pale stomach because I expected to get some more action today and now I'm disappointed and horny.

I snapchat him saying 'Daddy your so mean leaving me here and horny' and then my boner in my panties but there's no reply and I'm just really disappointed.

I know where he lives now so I go after school to see what's happening. It might be weird or kinda stalkerish but he's my daddy and I'm horny and don't like being ignored. He's probably just sick or something and will think I'm weird for coming but I care and maybe if he's not sick he'll let me get on my knees for him again.

No one answers when I knock so I knock again and the there's eventually shuffling from the other side and the door opens. Frank looks like shit quite honestly and I feel bad. His hairs messed up and he's wearing a shirt and pyjama pants and he just looks sad and stressed.

"Hey Gee" "Hey Frankie" "What's up?" "I miss you" "Aw that's sweet" "Yeah, you weren't at school and I missed you so I thought I'd come make sure your ok" "That's really sweet baby boy, thank you"

He pulls me into my arms and pulls me into the house and over to the couch. Unlike yesterday when we were just hot and heavy and rough against the door he just lies on top of me and we slowly make out.

"Are you ok daddy?" "Yeah baby just family stuff and a lot of work" "Do you want me to make it better?" "You do make it better, just you being here makes everything perfect" "Yeah but I wanna do more". He looks suspicious but I slide down, off the couch to kneel between his parted legs "Let me make this up to you daddy, you're so stressed so let me make you feel so so much better"

Frank moans softly and nods so I run my hands along his thighs then pull his pyjama pants down. "Suck me baby" "You want me daddy?" "Yeah baby boy, suck me off, make me feel how amazing your pretty mouth is and make me forget everything" "Yes daddy" "Good little whore"

I blow gently on his tip to make his semi go fully hard then keep eye contact with him while I lick from the base to the tip. "Fuck baby" "Yeah daddy" "Get your mouth on there" "It is on there" "Bad boy"

I open my mouth to say something but Frank grabs my hair and slams himself into my mouth. I moan around his dick and start bobbing my head and Frank actually lets me do what I want and just keeps his hand loosely wrapped around the strands of my hair.

"Daddy?" "Quiet baby, just let me relax, you wanted to calm me down didn't you?" "Yes daddy" "Ok baby boy, off you go"

I go back and kiss his tip then take all of him in at once and suck. I don't really care if it takes ages or if its slow because I just wanna make him feel really good.

"Oh baby yeah" Frank whispers and strokes my hair "Your such a good boy doing this for daddy, getting rid of my stress". I like being a good boy for once instead of a slutty little sarcastic bitch so I keep going, only pulling away when I hit my gag reflex, which admittedly is non existent.

After a while I think Franks definitely happy because his eyes are closed and there's a smile on his face as he moans and gently handles my hair.

When he pulls me gently away and pulls me up I'm not happy but this is all about him so it doesn't matter. I came here to see him and when I saw how unhappy and stressed he was I just wanted to make it better so I think I've accomplished. My daddy being happy makes me feel good and if he's in a bad mood there's probably not much chance we'll do anything and I might not even get to be around him.

"Kiss me Gee" "Don't you want me to finish you off" "You can do that later, come here" "Anything you want daddy". His lips are always so fast and rough with me so I like it and I let him push my skirt up so he can see my panties and slip a hand inside.

"D-daddy" "Yeah baby" "Please touch me" "You can't order me around baby, this is about me remember and if I wanna make you feel good I will" "I'm sorry daddy, I just really wanna make you feel good and make you happy" "Well that's what you're doing, you're really good at that" "Anything for you" "Good boy, we're in private now though so you don't have to be quiet, I wanna hear every moan that comes from that pretty mouth" "Yes daddy" "Good little whore"

Frank attaches his lips to my neck and sucks then starts moving his hand along my hard on. "Oh daddy" "Yeah baby boy you like that, I wanna hear you" "Yeah daddy I fucking love it, please please please" "Alright baby alright, this is about you now ok, you were such a nice baby and came to make sure I'm alright and you wanna make me happy so I'll do what you want" "Thank you daddy, thank you for being so nice and generous for me" "Your such a good polite boy aren't you, I like it"

His hand moves faster and I know he wants me to be loud so I don't have to be quiet or get gagged or censor myself so I basically end up with a ridiculous torrent of moans, compliments and thank yous. "Your fucking loud aren't you?" "Yeah, only for you daddy" "Yeah that's right, you're only mine now and no one else's, you understand?" "Yes daddy" "What am I saying?" "No one else can see me or touch me" "Or fuck you or enjoy you moaning and being such a whore, this is all mine" "All your daddy, all yours"

When I come again it goes onto Franks shirt and stains the front "Sorry daddy" "Bad boy, I didn't tell you you could come" "I'm sorry" "This was supposed to be a reward for being a good boy but now you're just being bad" "I'm sorry I just-" "Shut up, stand up and go by the table"

I do as he says and in an instant I'm grabbed, spun around and bent over the table "Alright baby since your going to be fucking bad you'll get punished". His hand smacks against my ass making me groan and my hips slam forward into the table. He smacks again on the other side then keeps going, alternating so both sides are red, until I'm a sweaty mess and I just want him to fuck me already. "Oh fuck daddy" "You like that baby boy?" "Feels really good" "This is a punishment darling not a reward" "I'm sorry" "I'll forgive you baby its ok" "Thank you daddy" "Good boy, you want me to let you finish me off?" "Anything you want daddy, I'm all yours, fuck me or let me make you feel good or anything" "You gonna be good for me?" "I'll be good, I'll be a good little girl for you, your good little girl"

I'm panting and a complete mess and I can't figure out if I love it or hate it. I don't usually fully submit and usually I'm kinda sassy and a dick but Frank makes me want to completely give myself to him. He makes me feel good and calls me his baby and just does all this stuff. He gives me punishments and rewards and its all so hot so I think I'm gonna stay with Frank for a while. We haven't had sex or anything yet and I'm already obsessed and I'd let him so anything at all he wants.

"Gee baby" "Yeah daddy?" "Do you identify as a girl?" "What?" "What do you identify as?" "A boy" "Why did you say you'd be my good little girl then?" "Oh um I don't know" "Do you want to be a girl?" "No its complicated" "Tell me, I'll understand" "Oh um ok, I wanna be a boy but I like girls clothes and its really complicated. I like my body and my dick but I like girls clothes and the idea of you calling me your little girl and your princess is just nice"

I should have just not said that because not even knowing my own gender and having weird kinks like this is so awkward.

"You want me to call you my little girl" "Yes, if you want to" "I'm fine with it, if it makes you happy then sure, what pronouns do you use?" "I like boy ones since its just normal and what I'm used to, I told you I'm stupid and complicated" "I don't care, get on the table"

I obediently climb on and stay on my hands and knees as I hear Frank climb on to kneel behind me. "Baby" "Yes?" "Turn around and lie on your back" I do as he says and look up at his pretty green eyes with a sigh "You're beautiful" "Thanks baby girl, you're pretty beautiful yourself".

He's still in his shirt so I pull it off and run my hands over his now naked body while he removed my crop top and panties and latches onto my neck again. "Daddy please" "Louder baby" "Daddy" "Louder". I'm moaning so much with him sucking on my neck and grinding our naked bodies together that I can barely get it our but I yell as loud as I can to hopefully make him happy "Daddy please don't stop".

He's grinding me almost into the table and we're both wet and hard and I know I'm definitely close so I grab hold of him and jerk him off quickly. He copies the movements and soon we're both coming onto each others stomachs and fists.

"Your amazing daddy" "So are you baby girl" "Thank you Frankie" "Come here". I let him cradle me and carry me up stairs and put me gently down on a bed "There you go my sweetheart" "Daddy?" "Yeah" "Can I stay for a few minutes?" "You're staying the night darling, you're about to pass out so I'm not letting you walk home"

Its pretty nice so I smile and let him peck my lips then walk out and leave me to crawl under the very warm and comfy covers and drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 176 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
7K 192 25
Gerard Way, cute skirt and a nice attitude. Frank Iero, punk boy with anger problems. They become inseparable. But, where does Frank go?
43.6K 1.5K 31
Frank is a good, God-fearing Catholic boy, and then Gerard happens. Gerard is the most interesting person he's ever met, arriving in Frank's small to...
4.4K 108 30
Frank Iero is the new gay kid. At his old school, he got bullied for being gay. His parents are getting a divorce. Now that he's got a new start, he'...