Time To Step Up

By charlie-milkshake

Olivia Stacey-Alice Wilde... that's what her brother named her... Her father left before she was born and her... More

Time To Step Up - Chapter One
Time To Step Up - Chapter Two
Time To Step Up - Chapter Three
Time To Step Up - Chapter Four
Time To Step Up - Chapter Five
Time To Step Up - Chapter Six
Time To Step Up - Chapter Seven
Time To Step Up - Chapter Eight
Time To Step Up - Chapter Nine
Time To Step Up - Chapter Ten
Time To Step Up - Chapter Eleven
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twelve
Time To Step Up - Chapter Thirteen
Time To Step Up - Chapter Fourteen
Time To Step Up - Chapter Fifteen
Time To Step Up - Chapter Sixteen
Time To Step Up - Chapter Seventeen
Time To Step Up - Chapter Eighteen
Time To Step Up - Chapter Nineteen
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-One
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty Two
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Three
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Four
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Five
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Six
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Seven
Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Nine
Time To Step Up - Chapter Thirty
Time To Step Up - Epilogue

Time To Step Up - Chapter Twenty-Eight

4.8K 34 6
By charlie-milkshake

Time To Step Up

~*****************************~

Chapter Twenty-Eight

~*****************************~

I cried and cried to Danny through mind. Jake has now got me again. I kept recieving texts from Taj, asking me why I'm not there, when I was there before him. Jake literally threw my phone out of the window, and he must have drugged me, as I've just woken up in the same room that I have escaped from.

I screamed and ran to the window, only to find it barred, so I shook the bars, screaming, tears streaming down my eyes. The door must have been locked as Jake had unlocked it and walked in.

I started hitting him, calling him names, crying, asking why the hell he had brought me here again, and why is he doing this to me.

"Why, Jake? Why? Why are doing this to me?!" I cried.

He didn't answer me, instead, he slapped me across the face with the back of his hand, and it stung.

"Get changed, now! If you don't do as I, or my dad or the customers, I swear down I would shoot you in the fucking head."He actually showed me the gun hidden behind his black denim jacket. After he said that, he left the room.

I remember last time, Danny could't hear my cries for help because Jonathan Kelly, Jake's father can stop the connection that me and Danny have. The evil bastard.

"Danny!" I cried, braking down and sliding down on to my knees, crying out for Danny.

I want my boyfriend, I want my baby, I want my soulmate...

***********************************

No one came in for the next couple of hours, until Jonathan came in and shoved a man in, who I can clearly see that he doesn't want to be here. Jake slammed he door shut with a huge bang, and he cruelly locked the door before he left.

The man looked at me with so much sadness in his eyes, he looked away in politeness as I was wearing a red slutty dress. I stayed siting on the bed, using the duvet to over my legs, as I felt so uncomfortable.

The man finally spoke up.

"I don't want to hurt you." he said, he had an English accent, like mine, Lancashire'n He swallowed, finding all of this uncomfortable, "I find it sick, that girls like you do this sort of thing."

I was shocked that he was accusing me of wanting to actually do this.

"I dn't want to do this, you know!" I told him, "I was fucking kidnapped, and I am forced to do this, or I will get badly hurt, hell, even killed."

Why am I even telling this to a stranger? But I was hoping that he would call the police or something and help me.

The man looked at me, like he was observing me, like, he finds me familiar or something.

"Do... I know you?" he asked me, stepping closer.

I shook my head and tried to see if I could remember seeing him before. No. I do not even recognise him at all.

I shook my head.

"You look... I'm sorry for any accusations... but, you look just like my girlfriend... But, she died though... almost eighteen years ago..." he told me.

"I look like your dead girlfriend?" I felt slightly insulted.

"No! No! You don't understand, but, I have not seen my girlfriend for almost eighteen years. I was kidnapped by that sick bastard Kelly, and then I found out that she died, giving birth to our daughter."

That had sounded so familiar, "My mum died giving birth to me, but my dad left before I was born." I told him, "But I have an older brother, and he's probably worried sick about me, or he might be on his way with my boyfriend... I hope they're coming to get me."

The man came closer to me an crouched down to my level next to the bed, "Look at me properly."

So, I did, knowing that he isn't going to hurt me. He looked at me for a very long time.

"Stacey-Alice..." he whispered.

That name... is my middle name... my mum's name...

"That's my mam's name... my middle name..." I told him in a whisper, and I could feel tears pricking up.

"What's your name? How old are you?" he asked in a hurry.

"Olivia. Olivia Stacey-Alice Wilde..." I was proper shaking now, "I'm seventeen, I'm turning eighteen on fourteenth of February..." My hands were trembling, my bottom lip was quivering, my teeth were shattering.

"Stacey-Alive Wilde was my girlfiend's name... oh my..." He stood up, placing his hands on his face, cursing in anger and sadness.

This man's girlfriend was... my mum... Does this mean?

He turned around, tears pouring from his eyes.

"I'm your dad..."

I shook my head, he can't be, my dad left my mum before I was born. But he had just told me that was kidnapped by Jonathan. I shook my head again.

"Olivia, I'm your dad, honest, please, you've got to believe me. Olivia, please!" he cried, he then kicked a table over, snapping it's leg of, "Those sick bastards!"

"You can't be my dad! You can't be...h...he left me and Robert..."

"Robert! That's my son... Robert Anthony Wilde? How can I forget my children's names?! Of course I wouldn't forget!"

He kicked the table again, bits snapping off it.

This man can't be my dad and he says he is... He can't be... Could he?

"We're getting out of here... Kelly had kept me prisoner for almost eighteen years... I've missed almost eighteen years without my children!" the man said.

He then found my old clothes and threw them gently at me.

"Get changed, we're getting out of here. I could beat them, hopefully, they trained me to do their dirty work..." He then cringed, "They put me in here to have sex with my own daughter... They must have forgotten... No, they didn't know I had kids..." He looked at me, tears were violently pouring down his cheeks, "Get changed!"

So I did, but my hands were shaking. This strange man is accusing me as his daughter. But he was kidnapped, but my actual father left... maybe he is my dad... this could be his explanation of why he left.

When I was changed, the door unlocked as I slipped on my last shoe and Jake came in. He glared when he saw me changed into my normal clothes and not in that slutty dress. He then looked at the man and gave his a deathly glare. The man glared at him.

"You'll be killed for this, Johnson." Jake threatened.

"You kidnapped my daughter." the man said.

Jake knitted his eyebrows together, confused at what my supposed-to-be father had just said. Before Jake could say anything else, the man threw a punch at his head, knocking him down on the floor, where he clutched his head with his hands in agony.

The man grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, down the corridor, dodging all of the dirty men with prostitutes who are going into different rooms to have sex. I felt sick.

We went down stairs to the club where woman are grinding on poles and removing their clothing, but I wasn't even looking, neither is the man. He pulled me through a door which lead into a casino.

The sound of money jingling and machines were ringing inside my head, already giving me a head ache.

"Take this." the man privately handed me hand gun .

"What the... No!" I told him.

"It's for protection... Kelly's men knows that I have a gun." the man said, "Please, just keep calm, I'll get you home, then we can get your brother and we can do a DNA test or something."

"You're really certain that you're my biological father?"

"I'm positive."

"Freeze!"

My body froze when everybody got down into the floor, covering their heads with their hands, exclaiming in fright.

Police surrounded us and Jonathan Kelly bursted through the door.

"Arrest him, he is armed with a weapon!" he accused.

Police came and tackled the man to the ground, I protested and screamed at them to let him go, not even the man was fighting back. Kelly had an annoying smirk on his face.

"No!" I screamed, pulling out the hand gun from my jeans pocket and aimed it at Kelly.

I am not letting Kelly hurt me anymore, not even Jake, who was standing behind him. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as my hands were trembling, holding the gun.

"Olivia..."

That voice...

It was Danny...

My baby...

My soulmate...

He came out from behind the row of policemen.

"She won't hurt me." he said, and slowly walked towards me, "They're not after you sweetheart..." He was now in front off me, "We've got the Kelly's, they've been caught red handed... The CCTV camera caught them twice kidnapping you, on the pier and at the cafe. Baby..." He slowly took the gun away from me. I looked at him. He's here, Danny's here, the love of my life... I started crying. Danny pulled me into his arms protectively.

"What the fuck! Arrest her! She was pointing a gun at me!" Kelly yelled angrily.

"We're not going to arrest her Jonathan Kelly... You're under arrest... For the abuse of Olivia Wilde, you have the right to remain silent..." Francis came and arrested Kelly, who just stood there in shock, but he tried to break free, causing him to cause himself pain.

Not only Kelly abused me, he had kidnapped this man and had even murdered a few people.

I couldn't believe this, I was getting justice. I smiled at Danny, then I saw my big brother emerge from the policemen and started walking towards me. But his face expression changed from relieved to petrified.

I was confused, nutill Danny was kicked to the ground, and someone had their arm around my neck and a gun pointed to my head. I was panicking, my heart was pounding in chest like it was trying to break free.

"Anybody who tries to do anything, she would get fucking blown in the head. Got it!" It was Jake, he started dragging me away.

I heard a loud growl and roar... and I saw a black wolf jump from behind the policeman, but it wasn't Danny, or any of his brothers. Who could this wolf be? Danny started shaking and his bones started breaking as he turned into a black wolf himself, his clothes were ripped and he was growling and snarling at Jake.

Somehow the policemen were knocked out and fell to the ground and so were the guests.

Danny wasa werewolf and all of a sudden all my panic had changed to love. Danny is such a beautiful wolf, black shiny fur and his brown eyes were very noticeable. But, who is the other wolf... This one had blue eyes, almost grey, there is only one person who I've noticed to have greyish eyes...

Drake...

I stared at the two wolves... One of them is my boyfriend, and the other... could possibly... be my cousin...

Jake was shaking, never had he ever seen two huge wolves before, but it still didn't stop him from dragging me away.

"Don't move, or I'll shoot her brains out... you... you mutts!" Jake's outburst made Danny and the other wolf more angry.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see what will happen next. But, I was suddenly thrown to the ground, as I saw a glimpse of Danny pouncing onto Jake. Joseph changed into a bigger wolf to get his son so he wouldn't kill Jake. The other wolf was being stopped by two other wolves, which must be Francis and Cole.

I was shaking, and Danny had changed back to his human self, which only shorts on, trying to stop Jake from pulling the trigger.

The man beckoned me to move to him and I slowly did. I didn't know what to do, I felt safe towards this man who is claiming to be my father. I was silently crying and Robert was walking to me as well.

I immediately stopped as I heard the trigger was pulled. I stared at my brother and the man, tears still pouring down my cheeks. My mouth was dry as I tried to say something... But I couldn't...

Because I was shot.

~*************************************************~

Author's Notes:

Oh no, Olivia got shot again!!! :'O...

Two more chapters left...

Sorry if there wasn't enough action in here, but I'm not good with violence and I am not feeling quite well, but I've asked my cousin and she said that it was enough, because it seemed that Olivia didn't pay enough attention on the gruesome details and no blood was spilled either way.

But could this strange man be Olivia and Robert's father?

Will Jake fianlly get what's coming to him?

And most imprtantly... Will Olivia survive this time...?

With love, Charlotte... <3

Comment, vote and fan... <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 706 59
"Goddamn it Ella, open your eyes, own up to what you're feeling. Look at the person who you are feeling this with and realize that I might actually b...
26.2K 740 54
Winter Addington, a music artist on the rise, believes that her world is built on the weakest of foundations. One wrong move and everything she ever...
27.6K 1.1K 33
On a boarding school crazy things can happen. Disputes are bound to happen with teenagers being together constantly. Add hate, love, competitions and...
5.4K 123 57
Hii well I'm mila cabello as you last seen me I was at school had the best life ever the bested BFF any girl could have I had a good boyfriend and...