Delicate (A Twilight Fanfic)...

demondeathhuman

Bella is six years old and has the iq of a geinus, unable to stay in her year level they move her up to high... Еще

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The New Author
Chapter 8

Delicate (A Twilight Fanfic)

892 14 5
demondeathhuman

Bella POV

There was too much pain, I was in agony. I couldn't think, I couldn't talk and I couldn't move. I had to run before more pain came, then a wall fire closed around me. I screamed.

"Bella!" Dad said "Bella wake up!"

I opened my eyes, my heart beating franticly "what happened?" I said seeing the fear in his eyes.

"You were screaming" he said. "Again"

"Oh" I said then blushed "sorry"

"Why are you apologising?" he said confused "it's not your fault"

"I woke you up" I said

He rolled his eyes "its seven I was already awake"

"Oh" I said again.

"Come on you should get ready, you got a big day today" Dad said bleakly, he wasn't too keen on this either. But if I looked like I was having second thoughts then it would only make this worse on him, so I put on a brave face and hopped out of bed.

"Okay" I said "can I have some privacy please? I need to get dressed"

"Sure" he said as he walked out the room.

I went to my cupboard and pulled out a pair of denim jeans and pink shirt with a star on it, not my choice of clothes but maybe if I dressed my age then people wouldn't think of me as a "special" child. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a plait then tied a yellow ribbon into it. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs and checked the time, ten past seven. I had enough time to make French toast; I grabbed the milk, eggs and cinnamon out the fridge and put the bread in the toaster.

Once I'd done I went upstairs brushed my teeth, cleaned up a bit (Charlie wasn't very good at that). I looked in the mirror, a six year old brown eyed girl stared back, for now she looked normal not different she probably went to a primary school and her parents did everything for her. Her nightmares were of the Grinch not being tortured. I envied her. She lived in a world of play-dough and make believe.

"Bella!" Charlie called from downstairs interrupting my thoughts "Are you ready?"

"Yes" I said turning my back to mirror and running down the stairs and out the door.

The car ride was short and uneventful; we drove through the lush green oasis. Even though I hated Forks I loved the beauty of it. I stared at the trees and tried to picture this place without roads or buildings or people just a never ending forest of moss and trees.

Charlie turned into the school and parked the car. "I'll pick you up early because you have PE at the end of the day, okay" He said

I nodded and got out the car and walked over to see a girl with a pair of thick glasses and tar black hair standing outside the school I raced over to her.

"Angela!" I called and ran up to give her a hug, Angela is my cousin, on my Dads side but our parents are nothing alike. I was glad to have her here at least the awkwardness would be bearable

"Hey Bella!" she said hugging me back.

"So your bella"

I nodded

"Yes this is my cousin Bella" Angela said to the group of teenagers that had grown somewhat since my arrival.

"Hi I'm Jessica" the girl said in a fake voice that you might say to a two year old, I didn't like adults who treated children like that.

"Hello I'm Bella, it's very nice to meet you" I said hold my hand out so she could shake it, I did this people like her, acted to smart so they treat me a little better. She slowly reached her hand forward and clasped it around mine, her face in utter shock. I ungrasped her hand and turned to Angela who was smiling at me a real one not the artifial crap that Jessica managed to cough up.

"you have to sign into the office, and then I'll help you put your stuff into your locker after that you'll have English with me and Jessica" Angela said she didn't talk in a fake voice.

I smiled at Jess and said "it was nice meeting you" I said

"Bella!" She hissed "Be nice" well she was all too aware with my "game".

"What? She deserves what she gets" I said, it was true.

"No more messing around ok? This is hard enough" She said

I agreed with her there I sighed. The image in mirror swirled in my head.

We stepped into the office; it was small and very dull. The lady at the front desk had her back turned to us, she was talking another lady. When the girl she was talking to saw us come in she stopped talking and gaped at me. The other one turned her head in the same direction. I blushed and looked at my shoes, a common trait for me.

"S-so you're Bella Swan?" The lady stammered.

"Yes" I said still looking down

"I have your timetable and the map of the school right here" she said passing me a folder that had Bella Swan written in a messy scrawl along the top.

"Thank you" I said I held the door for Angela as we walked out into the corridor.

Finding my way around was easy, even without Angela's help I would have easily gotten to my classes. I remembered suddenly my last IQ test- my memory was twice the average adult span, Angela knew that but none of us wanted to admit that she was only with me so I wouldn't get flocked by crowds of people.

Our first lesson was English, the teacher made me sit up the front of course. He gave me the reading list, actually he gave me two. One had books that were more appropriate for a high school level: Bronte, Shakespeare, Chaucer, and Faulkner I had read them all. The other one had children's books like Charlotte's web and bridge to terrabitha, I had read all those too. People thought that because I was a prodigy I only read adult books or that even though I was smart I didn't understand the adult world. But I really loved both the same; they both gave me a beautiful world to escape to. But if I had to pick a favourite book it would be Alice in Wonderland.

Once Mr Mason had finished talking I went up to his desk.

"Is there anything I can do for you Bella? He asked.

"Yes" I said showing him the reading lists.

"Ah yes I wanted to discuss that with you" He said "which one would you prefer to do"

"If it's all the same to you sir than I'd prefer it if I could do both list" I said. The whole class had gone silent now egger to hear me speak.

"Well I'm sure that can be arranged" he said in a calm voice that didn't match his curious shocked expression. "We can take some from each"

"That would be great thanks" I said.

"If you need anything else let me know" He said I nodded and went back to my seat, the chatter started up again but I could hear my name pop in various places in the room. I sighed; it was going to be a long day.

The bell rang after what felt like four hours, Angela took me to my next class but she wasn't in it but Jessica wasn't either so that was a plus. When I got in the classroom in went up to his desk awkwardly and told him who I was- as if he didn't already know. He gave me a few sheets then made me stand up the front.

"Class this Bella Swan she is starting here today, I'd like you to all make her feel very welcome" he said. At the back of the classroom I could hear a bunch of girls going "awe she's so cute!"

I won't be very cute when I beat there score in a test will I?

"Bella I've seated you next to Alice Cullen" He said god I hope she isn't one the girls at the back. But then he pointed to a small girl sitting in the middle row. I gasped.

Alice was amazingly beautiful, the prettiest person I've ever met. She was small almost pixie like with jet black hair that was cropped short and spiking out in all directions, she had extremely fine pale skin but the most amazing thing about her was her eyes; they were a striking golden colour

It was like meeting Tinkerbelle.

I went and took my seat next to her.

"Hi" She said in a high voice that suited her completely "I'm Alice"

"I'm Bella" I say still in awe. I tried to think of something to say to keep the conversation going. "I like your shirt" I said it wasn't a total lie, it was a nice shirt. Black with a beaded collar, she also had a white leather jacket and black denim skinny jeans; it had that designer style to it. It probably was, she looked like she was rich, not that it mattered if you had looks like that.

She beamed "Thank you!" she said in her high trilling voice like saying her clothes were nice was the best complement that you could ever give. "I like your hair, did you plait it yourself?" she followed on, I'm glad she did. I liked talking to Alice.

I blushed "Yes my mom taught me how" I said.

She smiled "It looks very nice"

We kept talking through the lesson, I told her about my favourite books and she told me about… well clothes mostly. Alice loves shopping, she said that maybe one time we could go shopping together, I really hated shopping but I said yes because I didn't want to be impolite. I eventually told her that I thought she looked like Tinkerbelle, she laughed at that.

I think I've made my first friend.

When lesson was over Alice took me to the cafeteria where I met Angela.

"Bye Bella!" Alice said hugging me.

"Bye" I said, I watched as she danced through the Cafeteria.

"I can't believe she's friends with Alice Cullen" a voice said behind me, Jessica obviously. I'd just about had it with her.

"You got a problem with that?" I snapped "Just because you make friends by clicking a button on Facebook"

Everyone laughed, except Jessica of course. Even Angela let out a few giggles

"You just got owned Jessie!" a guy said next to Jessica. "High five!" he said placing his hand out. The Guy was tall; he had messy blond hair and a boyish face. I reluctantly slapped my hand into his.

"I'm Mike Newton" He said.

"Bella" I replied even though he clearly knew my name.

"Okay guys are we just going to crowd around the newbie or grab something to eat?" one of the many people crowded around me said.

Once we grabbed our food we sat down at the biggest table in the middle of the dining hall (Why there?). Mike and another kid were talking about this scary movie they watched on the weekend.

Mike started elaborately telling us what happened "So it's about these people and they put security cameras in their house, and like things start happening on their own... Ow! What was that for!" mike said glaring at Angela. Angela pointed at me. I saw where she was heading.

"No its ok I've seen worse" I said in a carefree voice picking up my orange juice and taking a sip for effect.

"Oh yeah?" Mike said "I doubt anything comes close to paranormal activity" a few kids were jumpy at the mention of it.

"Well this movie I saw, was really freaky" I said setting my orange juice down, Angela rolled her eyes. She knew where I was going with this. "It's about a Guy whose wife is brutally murdered when she's trying to protect her kids, only one child survives" I said everyone was listening closely now.

"The dad is hurt and gets depressed, but then there's a twist; the child is kidnapped and taken to a horrible place where he will surely meat his death"

"So the Dad goes on a quest to find his son but the only person who knows how to help is a mentally ill woman" I finished.

"That actually doesn't sound like a bad movie, what's it called?" Mike said.

The bell rang so I got up and pushed my chair in.

"Finding Nemo" I said as I walked off.

________________________________________
the first seven chapters aren't mine

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

404K 14.1K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
965K 52.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
218K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...