GHB Petstuck

By icecold8000

This story will be about well me and the Makaras but I do not consider them pets I hope u know that they can... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Quick little note
Chapter seven
SORRY!!!!!!
chapter 8
sorry
HEEEYYYY
Fffffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk
Whatever part this is cause i was to lazy to check πŸ˜‚
11
12
sorry
13
the rest of the cliff hanger
question for all of u
Next morning
The children

9

2.4K 64 12
By icecold8000

Look I'm not going to hurt u alright but you are covered in cuts and wounds and if I don't clean them they could get infected and u could get really sick so please let me help. The giant male troll looks at me still with that look that said I want to kill u so fucking bad. But he turns and lays on his back. "So that's a yes?"

GROOOOWWWL.
oo-o-k I will go and get the first aid. I Quickly jog to the bathroom in the hallway. Oh my god he is fucking terrifying no wonder he used to kill other trolls with ease, I think to myself with obvious fear. I walk out of the bathroom with the first aid in hand. I sit on my knees in front of the couch and take out the disinfectant spray. "Alright this is going to sting a little but it will keep ur wounds clean alright." (Spray) HIIIISSS. I quickly duck out of the way of his claws. GROOOOWWWL.

"ALRIGHT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS HISS AND GROWL SHIT YOU WERE IN A RING KILLING TROLLS MOST OF YOUR LIFE SO DON'T BE SUCH A MOTHERFUCKING BABY AND SUCK IT UP." I roll my eyes and forcefully grab his paw I put the disinfectant down and grab the bandages I start to rap his arm. I grab some sergicoul tape so the bandages would stay. I look up into his purple eyes they seemed to be filled with worry fear and pain. I heavily sigh. "Look I'm really sorry I yelled alright I'm just worried for you after what kurloz told me it made me want to make sure you are all safe and have a good home to live in ,not somewhere where u are beaten and forced to do things against your will. Somewhere where u and your sons can feel safe and not ever have to worry if you will have enough food alright." " so just bear with me here and let me help you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
740K 20.2K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...