In His Eyes ( A Malak Watson...

By galaxygurl02624

Alex Cristy : Bullied by peers all of her life 16 years old has one sister who's 18 and a brother who's 20 Ne... More

LET ME SLEEP
In living Hell
Fall Into Me
The Perfect Dream
Exchange pt 1
Continuous Cycle
Sorry guys
The Vibes Between Us
Im sorry

Exchange pt 2

2.2K 82 10
By galaxygurl02624

I can even walk in the high school that I've been going to for 2 years without being harassed. By the time I got to my locker I got my smoothie knocked to the ground. And shoved to the lockers. I put my things into the locker and soon after Amber and Bianca slammed my locker shut. Luckily my hand was in my bookbag because that would have been very painful. " Hey little miss immigrant, I heard you were gonna be helping malak. Let me tell you something if I find out anything happening between you too your gonna have to deal with me". Bianca said. I didn't care what she was saying. She just kept talking but I wasn't listening until she dropped my bookbag spilling everything out of it they sashayed down the hallway. I bent down to get my books then the hallway started to clear. I put my things that were on the floor into my locker, grabbed the things I needed then headed to class. I got to math class and it was shocking because malak was already there all of the good seats were taken. I had to sit in the near right corner toward the middle. I always hated sitting there those were the seats where the kids always talked and never paid attention that was the main reason I switched seats but those seats are taken. Since I couldn't hear I interpreted what he was saying. After class was over I asked the teacher can he go over it again. Again shockingly malak stayed as well and told his " entourage " to go without him so he can understand it better. I looked at him and smiled and my dimples started to show. I looked at the board and copied what he was writing. After he was done I got up and he wrote me a late pass to my next class he did the same thing to malak. The hallways were empty and malak walked with me. "So can I still come over to study?" Malak asked. "Yea sure" I said back looking down. " Ok sure what time should I be there?" He sure did ask a lot of questions but I liked that. "Is 4:30 fine for you?" I said. " Yea it's perfect malak said. I gave him my address and he kept starting at me and I was unsure when he would stop.

After school
I waited for amaya but I didn't see her so I walked home alone. As I got home I took it as my mom being at work. I went upstairs and took a shower and put on some fresh clothes. I went back downstairs and sat at the dinning room table and started my homework. I heard a knock at the door and it was malak. "Come in". I told malak. " Oh sorry but your gonna have to take off your shoes we don't like a dirty floor" I made it seem like malak was a hoodlum which he wasn't. He just got there and I already said too much. He took off his shoes and followed me into the dinning room. " As you can see I already started". "Ok so what is it you don't get?". I asked.  I don't get the geometry. " Ok so what your gonna do for the first one is.. I was telling malak what to do until I got hungry. " You want anything?" I told him. " Orange juice will be fine". He asked. I brought 2 glasses of orange juice and a bowl of strawberries. "Here you go" I said as I sat the glasses on the table. "Thank you Alex" Malak said. " So Alex why do u let people be so mean to you? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to" malak said taking a strawberry." Well they're just words so I really don't care, and beside do hear me right now I have an accent". I said taking a sip of my orange juice. " Yea I hear you Alex and its a cute accent". Malak said smiling. I put down my glass and started blushing. This cycle of continuous staring started happening again. I broke it by saying. "Should be get back to work". We started working for a few more hours then my mom came home. "Oh mom this is malak and he was just getting ready to leave it's getting late" I said I walked malak to the door to put on his shoes. "So same time next week right?" Malak asked. "Yea sure oh here's my number if you don't get anything". I can't believe I gave malak watson my phone number. "Thanks Alex for helping me". Malak said reaching his arms out for a hug. I gave malak a hug then he left.

Omg this chapter was so long but this shows I'm back. I really hope you guys liked this chapter because all the chapters I write are for you guys so yea and if you want to follow me on snap
Its
Badassbarbie24 so add me I add back. I love you guys but I gotta fly back to the galaxy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...