Had Me At Hello (Trevor Moran...

By thesearemystorys

Being Connor Franta's younger sister, Sienna, has it's ups and downs. One up just happened to come her way wh... More

Chapter 1 Trevor is HOT
Chapter 2 Woah Baby
Chapter 3 Awko Tacos
Chapter 4 Flirting ;D
Chapter 5 Truth or Dare
Chapter 6 You really like her dont you?
Chapter 7 Smoothie Date?
Chapter 8 haters aint my motivators
Chapter 9 That Feeing
Chapter 10 Meet And Greet
Chapter 11 Leaving LA
Chapter 12 What the Hell?
Chapter 13 - Everything's gonna be alright.
Chapter 14 - California? Or nah?
Chapter 15- Hawaii?
Chapter 16- Trienna is back!
Chapter 17 - We're here!
Chapter 18 - The Great Ask Out
Chapter 19 - Perfect (Almost)
Chapter 20 - Um Wut? (Final Chapter)
#weloveyouconnor
OMG

Had Me At Hello (Trevor Moran Fanfic)

25.1K 283 61
By thesearemystorys

(Don't give up on this story right away, I swear if u read it you won't regret it.)

(Also just want to point out that yes there are a lot of spelling errors and yes a lot of things are made up but this is my first story and it's FICTION. In the words of my queen miranda, haters bak off)

"Hey people, It's me Sienna!" I exclaimed, starting yet another one of my suckish YouTube videos.

Let's just get one thing straight, I'm an absolutely horrible youtuber. To be honest, the only reason I get views is because of Connor.

Yes Connor Franta, My older brother.

"Guess who just got invited to Vidcon? That's right, this girl!"

Being more of a beauty guru I filmed a 'what's in my bag video' of all the stuff I was bringing to Vidcon.

Tomorrow's the day, and I can't wait!

I was going to be bunking with all the guys. Of course I've met them all....

Well all of them but Trevor.

And let's just say I'm kinda nervous cause with his videos he's kinda cute and where the same age and..

Oh god I'm a mess he probably won't even like me.

But I don't need to worry about boys, Vidcon here I come!

*Little does Sienna know that Trevor just may like her back. But will something happen in her family that just kind of postpones there relationship? Or maybe it will make it stronger? Read to find out.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.5K 29
Lexie and Morgan met each other online and instantly became best friends, but they've never met each other in person before, so they decided to fly L...
6.5K 172 30
Riley loves Connor. But her past with Kian brings doubts along the path of her and Connors relationship. Will she choose to stay with Connor forever...
3.4K 86 12
Rosie Dillon is a Youtuber. Her Channel, Rosieisrandom, hit 1,500, 000 subscribers not long ago and to celebrate, she was invited to go to Vidcon. He...
4.7K 116 21
Connor Franta's younger sister lived a particularly popular life because of her brother. She went to a school where people bullied her though, and ha...