You are MINE!

By lailamehtaab

The line separating darkness and light is very thin, no one knows when they will stumble upon the other side... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Author's Note
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
Chapter#28
Chapter#29
Chapter#30
Chapter#31
Chapter#32
Chapter#33
Chapter#34
Chapter#35
Chapter#36
Chapter#37
Chapter#38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Author Note (Reasons)
Good News
Chapter # 45
Chapter# 47
Chapter #48
Chapter #49
Chapter # 50
Chapter #51
Chapter # 52
Chapter # 53
Chapter # 54
Chapter # 55
Chapter # 56
Explanation
You Will Always be Mine
Be Mine

Chapter# 46

86K 3.8K 110
By lailamehtaab

Dedicated to @kiwikiwi18

Mahnoor's POV:

What is happening to me...?

Tightening my grip on a washbasin, I closed my eyes and not long after, my head began spinning worse than before.

I should ask Moosa to take me home...

Thie thought relaxed me.

Carefully, I started to take steps towards the door, but before I could reach it, I stumbled upon my Sari and nearly hit the floor but two slightly wrinkled hands helped me in regaining my balance. I glanced to my side and find a middle-aged woman holding me from my arms.

"Are you alright, beta (child)? Do you need any help?" She inquired gently.

"I...no. Can you-" I couldn't finish my sentence, as I felt a needle in my arm. I hissed because of pain and everything went blank.

~*~

"Lay her on the bed."

In the state of half-consciousness, I heard a woman's strict voice and slowly I started to become aware of the environment. The arms carrying me feel masculine and after putting me on a bed, they slid away. My heart dropped instantly on the realization that the person who was carrying me wasn't Moosa. I recognize his touch and his scent. I tried to open my eyes but to no avail and the same goes with my entire body. I was unable to move a muscle but my senses were working properly.

What have they done to me???

"No. Don't tie her. Just give her another dosage." The woman said again.

"She didn't have dinner. Another dosage can be dangerous." This time it was a man.

"Hm...! Then we take her now. Check the preparation." She ordered.

Take me? Where???

Have I been caught by one of Moosa's enemies???

I tried to move again but a loud thud brings my attention towards my environment again.

"YOU..." I heard the woman. Her voice wavered for a nanosecond before she composed herself and said, "I wasn't expecting you to react so fast."

My body froze at the thought that I might be caught by another party. It was clear from the woman's voice that he was not a companion of hers.

"It wasn't a reaction, to begin with, and I came to take back what is mine." I felt like my soul comes back to my body when I heard the other person's voice.

Moosa...

"I see you have gone better." The woman scoffed.

"And I see you are losing your touch, Mrs Sherazi. Perhaps it's the age factor. You should have listened to my advice to take retirement from this work and do something good or else how will you face Allah in the afterlife?" Moosa replied with the same mockery. Something I never thought he was able to do.

"Now, back to business. I was here to take my wife back, but since I've found you here, we can chat a little." He said calmly.

"What do you want to know?" The woman asked.

"Why did you kill Kamil's family?" Moosa asked.

What...?

"Because you killed Kamil." She retorted.

"It doesn't make sense. You can find better men than Kamil to work for you. So what's the real reason behind this childish move?"

Huh???

"It is a golden chance. You may get a clean chit on Kamil's case, but you can't run away if the whole family got killed. It would restrict the Black Eagles' activities, right? ... I mean, why wouldn't it? A poor family was wiped away by a gang leader because the boy from that family wished to marry his lover... It would make a perfect headline for the media and it would give Jehal some time to settle here."

My head started to spin again from all of this information. I tried once again and finally was able to open my eyes though it took me a while to settle my eyes to the surroundings and when it does, I find Moosa holding the woman from her neck. She was the same woman who met me in the restroom.

"The last time I left you was because you were able to give me some useful data and for the sake of your innocent daughter who was unaware of her parents' dirty business. But now, there is no remaining reason. You wouldn't be useful to me anymore, nor can I allow you to destroy more innocent lives and most importantly, you have already crossed the limits when you thought of using my Noor." His voice was deadlier than I ever heard.

I couldn't see Moosa's face as he was facing the other side, but the terror in the woman's eyes was enough to explain that something is going to happen and it all happened in a blink of an eye. Moosa leaves the woman's neck and shot her on the head the next moment. A gasp was released from my throat instead of screaming, but it still managed to catch Moosa's attention.

As soon as our eyes met, his eyes softened and a small smile formed on his face as nothing happened. He just killed a person, how can his behaviour be so indifferent to that fact?

"You're awake." He stalked towards the bed. My gaze travelled from his face to his hand which was carrying the gun and stayed there. Perhaps he noticed it because he threw the gun away before reaching me.

"Hey!" He lowered his face to mine and I stared back at his exhausted face, unable to say anything.

"Can you move?" He asked, stroking my cheek with his fingers and I realized he is wearing gloves. I frowned when I was unable to feel the touch of his skin, I wanted to believe this was not an illusion. He was really here and that horrifying dream is over. I wanted to reach for him but I was still unable to move.

"H...ome." I managed to mumble and a tear escaped from the corner of my eye. I felt so dizzy and weak that I couldn't gather the strength to speak. He quickly wiped my tears and picked me up. My body relaxed as his arms pulled me to his chest. I closed my eyes after spotting a man's dead body near the door.

He killed them both...

I squeeze my eyes again, to shove away every thought that kept coming in my mind or else my head will explode from the headache I have been feeling since I woke up.

"The way is clear. You can go." I heard a man say.

"Hm! Take care of the things here." Moosa's chest vibrated as he gave the order.

"We will." Was the last thing I heard from the man before sleep embraced me.

~*~

I woke up when I feel a warm hand touching my neck and I forcefully opened my eyes. I found myself in a sitting position on a bed as my back rested on his chest.

"Stay still, Noor." I heard Moosa's voice ordering me.

Huh???

His hand was still on my neck, struggling with the neckline of my Sari's blouse. While his other hand circled around my chest. I frown unable to understand what he was trying to do.
Soon, my eyes widened when he started to strip my blouse off after taking off the pins from my Sari. In the unstable situation, I somehow managed to reach for his hand from undressing any further but he shoved it away and tightened his grip on my chest.

"Didn't I say to stay still?" He said sternly and hold onto my exposed left arm. I was already feeling dizzy, not strong enough to stop him nor did I have the energy to wiggle free, so he easily stopped me from moving.

Helplessly biting my lower lip, I squeezed my eyes shut to stop myself from crying as his breath caressed the bare skin of my shoulder.

Moosa, please don't...

His breaths kept brushing my skin and with every passing second, I was getting out of breath.

"Damn it." With a low growl, he shifted my position.

After a few moments, I felt a needle being inserted into my right arm. A hiss escaped from my mouth and I raised my gaze at Moosa, who was busy injecting something.

"What are yo-" I started to struggle but his firm grip kept me in the place.

"Relax." He ordered and pulled out the syringe.

"It wasn't harmful. You'll feel better in the morning." He said, putting an alcohol swab on my arm.

His hands remained on my arm longer than they should. The tender strokes of the fingers of his other hand in my hair was putting me to sleep. Soon, my eyes started to get heavy. Yet I was able to feel the gentle touch of his lips on my shoulder, which remained there until sleep took over me.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

Playing with the pendent on Noor's neck, I waited until she fell into a deep sleep. I needed to take a proper look at her injury. She would never allow me to do anything if she stayed awake and it would only make things harder.

I quickly cleaned her wound and bandage her right arm which got injured while that woman drugged her and carefully lay her on the bed. I thought to take her home, as she asked me to, but it was better to stay here in case if she needed a doctor if things went out of control. I grabbed the bag from the side which I packed before leaving the apartment and ordered it to be delivered here. Pulling out Noor's clothes, I glance over her sleeping form.

She will never forgive me for this...

___________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

*A Sunday treat for you guys.

*Once again thank you to sweet readers and writer @kiwikiwi18 for the cover she made for YRM. Everyone can see it on "Mineseries-Lailamehtaab" FB and on Instagram.

*Okay! Back to the story now.
So? What you have to say? Hate Moosa now? Or admire him for using his brain?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 3.6K 4
"SHE BELONGS TO ME!! SHE BELONGS TO THE DANIEL KNIGHT!!" °°°°°°° "He is handsome as hell but something about him screams danger." ••••••••••• "I don'...
248K 10K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
510K 39.3K 48
Sometimes all the parched valley of heart needs is a drop of Petrichor. Noor Fatimah hasn't had it easy but still she faces every obstacle in her lif...
378K 15.3K 52
"She is not my wife... Do you hear me? She will never be my wife...she is just my dead wife's sister for me... Nothing else...," -Mustafa Hamad Makhd...