Sugar Daddy Chronicles

By SoccerBound

(Fee-bee) Phoebe was a part time college student. But that was before HE came into her life, Phoebe was a lo... More

So, This is How it Started
Welcome
Feed Me
Club Prism
Club Prism (Pt. 2)
Can We Go Book Shopping?
A Hard Head...
Eye For An Eye...
Was It All A Dream?
Was It All A Dream? (Pt. 2)
Was It All A Dream? (Pt. 3)
Sunday Morning
Late Night Phone Calls
Warm Reunions
Car Rides
Verbena? Like the Flower?
Ice Ballerina
Dress Shopping
19. Too Sexy For My Sh(ower)
20. Shall We Dance?
Right Side of The Bed
Price Tags
23. He's Got a Big... Office
The Office.
It's So Fluffy!!!
Change in Plans
27. Welcome to My House
28. Welcome to My House (Pt. 2)
29. Welcome to My House (Pt. 3)
30. Peaceful Slumber
31. Smothering Old Flames
32. Inner Ramblings of a Clueless Phoebe
33. Screaming Match
34. Damned Offices
35. Building Blocks
36. The Offer
37. Ethereal
38. Depletion
39. Calamity
40. Boiling Pot
41. Woman Up
42. Rehearsals
43. Thousand Miles
44. Ghosts
45. Wedding Crasher
Love From Your Author
And They Lived.
The Bartender

Best Served Cold

55.6K 1.7K 307
By SoccerBound

This chapter, my lovelies, is dedicated to @MirandaDavis9 . On a dark, rainy, dreadful day- you made me smile.

'He really left me sitting here.'

All because I wouldn't admit verbally to wanting him. My body gave me away but I never uttered a word.

'Will he come back?'

I sit in the chair for a good minute before my common sense kicks in.

'He's not coming back.'

I stand up from the chair furious. Not only am I horny to astronomical proportions, but I don't even have underwear on! I want revenge. He could've just told me that he wasn't interested. He could've told me to wait until we were alone. He could've done so many other things, instead he teases me. I don't know much about sex or sexual acts but I just learned that I HATE to be teased.

I head towards the front of the bookstore. Mr. M is sitting at the cafe calmly sipping on a drink. There's a bag in the chair next to him so I'm assuming he bought the book. I sit across from him saying nothing.
He quietly assesses my outward appearance, if I didn't know better I'd say that he is surprised that I'm not yelling or glaring at him.

Foolish man. 'Revenge is best served when the enemy isn't expecting it.'

Before he can say anything I stand up and motion towards the entrance/exit.

"Are you ready to go?" My voice is full of polite indifference. I'm not stupid enough to sound cheerful.

Mr. M sizes me up again before shrugging his shoulders. He stands up, grabs his purchase, throws away his cup, and then walks over with his empty hand out for me to take. I grab his hand with ease.

As we head to the parking lot, our fingers intertwine and Mr. M tilts his head down so that his words are heard by my ears only.

"That was the only way I could get my point across."

"Hmm?" I look up at him in question.

He stops and pulls me right up against his muscled chest. Our eyes lock.
"I refuse to pleasure someone who doesn't want to be with me."

Now I'm actually confused. "I never said I didn't." My actions more than proved my willingness already.

"You also never said that you did." With that, Mr. M walks to his car and gets in leaving me- again.

He has a fair point. Male egos are testy so I'll let his argument stand. Not once in our time together have I out rightly said that I wanted to be with Mr. M. I guess my silence while in the armchair was the last straw. But then again- WE JUST MET.

I go to the passengers side and get into the car. I look behind me and notice that Mr. M threw the book into the backseat. We both put on our seat belts and Mr. M backs his car out of the spot. We start heading towards-

"Where are we going?" I ask. I realize that I have no idea where Mr. M is taking us. Not that I really care but it's nice to know that bit of information.

"Lunch. That okay with you?" His voice is cold and distant. Like I said, male egos = fragile and should be handled with care or something like this happens. Sigh.

I don't reply to him. Instead I look in between Mr. M and the bag in the back seat. The time has come.

I reach behind us but I push my chest out and my boob slightly rubs against his arm that's resting in between us. The car jerks and Mr. M looks at me angrily.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I look at him innocently, "I wanted to look at the book you bought." I tsk'd at him, "Now it's further away."

I unbuckle my seat belt and reach behind us again. My boobs grazes the entire length of his arm as i turn, this time he keeps still. I stretch my arm out a couple of times to give off the impression that I'm close then I groan in frustration. Settling back into my seat facing forward, I pretend to think about something. Turning back to the backseat I straddle the middle console, with one knee on my seat and the other in between Mr. M's legs. With my knee I slowly move it up his thigh until I reach-

The car jerks again. "Fuck! How much does it take for you to get a stupid book!?" Mr. M chokes out.

I have my hands braced on the backseat so that I don't fall. To be honest, the book hasn't really moved and I could've gotten it on the first "try" but I'll never tell him that.

"Well if you could keep the car still, I'd have it by now- You're so jumpy." I tsk'd him again while my knee rubs against his crotch.

He says nothing in retaliation but he moans a bit from the contact. After a couple of minutes of that I grab the bag and move my free hand to Mr. M's bulge. I squeeze it a bit as I move my leg back over to me seat. Yes, I could grab his shoulder, but where would the fun be in that?

Mr. M takes a sharp breath in but he says nothing, he also doesn't jerk the car around which I'm grateful for.

"Finally got it!" I laugh a bit. "Are you okay? You look a little tense." I know for a fact that he's not okay.

Mr. M is sitting 90 degree angle straight with both hands firmly grasping the wheel. His erection obvious and he keeps shifting his hips. I place the book down, lean over the console, and firmly grasp Mr. M's erection.

"Oops. Need help with this?" I purr to him. I rub his bugle and Mr. M starts to groan.

We soon pull up to a restaurant and Mr. M parks. I instantly jump out of the car and wait for him to get out. I know that he's glaring at me but I quickly pull out my phone and see that I have a message from Ross.

Hey! Sry I waz Zzzz. I had a great nite. ;) How waz urz?

I absolutely hate texting him. One message and I already had a head ache trying to figure out what he's saying.

We need to talk later. You spiked my drink asshat.

I don't receive an instant reply which is fine because Mr. M grabs me by the arm and positions me in front of him. We walk into the restaurant and the hostess greets us both but her gaze stays locked on Mr. M.

I know he's fine but damn, I'm tired of all these females staring at him. But then again, it makes me feel good that I have something that they don't. Not to say I own the man but he is holding me close to his erection which I caused.

Feeling better about the situation I smile at the hostess as we stop in front of our booth. I wasn't listening to a word anyone was saying so I was surprised that we got a table so fast. I move to scoot in but Mr. M keeps me in place.

I raise my eyebrow in question but he isn't looking at me.

"That will be all. Thank you." The waitress was miffed at Mr. M's dismissal but she walked away quickly. Mr. M then looks down at me and whispers, "What am I going to do about you?" He sounds exasperated like the question keeps nagging at him though this is the first time I'm hearing it aloud.

He then scoots into the middle of the booth and i follow him. I realize that Mr. M didn't want to be rude but if I sat down before him then his bulge would be out for everyone to see.

I scoot closer to him and Mr. M wraps an arm around me immediately. I like how comfortable we are with each other.

"What would you like to eat?" Mr. M doesn't seem to notice my silence as he studies the menu with one hand, the other is pressed against my waist.

"What does this place serve?"

Mr. M looks at me curiously. "This is a steakhouse. I took you for seafood yesterday so that left Italian or this. And seeing as though you had ravioli- I figured you didn't want pasta."

Oh. Damn he was observant and super practical. I didn't say anything but I took the menu out of his hand and started flipping through it.

The waitress came up and placed drinks in front of us. 'When did I order red wine?'

"Do y'all need another minute?" she asks us politely.

"No, I know what I want." Mr. M's voice is husky and he's looking dead at me. A second later he looks at the waitress and orders in a bored tone. 'Did that just happen or did I imagine his eyes piercing right into my soul?'

"Ooohh-kay. And you ma'am?" the waitress' voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"I'll have the 14oz. steak, medium rare, and can I have three sides?" She nods her head but says it's an extra charge, Mr. M waves his free hand to signal that he doesn't care. "I'd like your bacon mac' n cheese, steamed broccoli, and loaded baked potato." She nods her head and leaves.

While Mr. M is busy looking at the people around us, I'm studying him. I've already gotten my revenge but maybe I should drive my point home.....

Our waitress comes by with our appetizer of mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce and I know how I'm going to strike. Mr. M watches me as I suck in the stick but he jerks when i snap my jaw shut on the end effectively severing it in half.

And being the clumsy fool that I am, I accidentally drop a stick covered in marinara sauce on his lap. Thank goodness he's wearing black pants. For a second I wonder if he's going to stand up and head straight for the bathroom. He doesn't. Mr. M quickly removes the stick and shoots me an evil look.

"I'm SUPER sorry!" I grab a napkin and start blotting his pants. It's so weird that the stain is right over his erection. Mr. M tenses and grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?" his voice is sharp but it doesn't intimidate me anymore.

"I'm blotting the stain! You can't rub it." I say this in the most innocent way.

Of course with my logic he can't really refuse plus there are still bits of tomato on his crotch. I grab the glass of water, dip some of the cloth napkin in, and gently swipe some of the bits off. Mr. M seems to like it because he lays his head back and shuts his eyes.

He only opens them when the waitress comes back with our entrees and that's when I stop. When she leaves Mr. M looks at me and says, "I think that there are still some remnants on my pants. Can you get them off?"

He must really think that I'm stupid but I nod my head and continue. Mr. M tilts his head back and closes his eyes once more. I slide up close to him so that my chest is pressed up against his side. I place the napkin down and slowly slide my hand down into Mr. M's pants. He doesn't stop me.

Once my hand connects with something soft and from Mr. M's low moan, I know that I have found what I was looking for. He's a big man-but I wouldn't really know this for a fact. Honestly I don't know where this friskiness is coming from.

For my first hand job, I seem to be going an excellent job. Mr. M is slightly moving his hips to my rhythm, his breathing is deeper, and I know he's enjoying my breast as they rub against him. Too bad that's when I decided to stop.

I gently kiss Mr. M's neck and whisper in his ear, "I don't appreciate being teased."

With that I retract my hand, grab my purse, and head to the restroom. After I'm done I walk back to the table and find a very confused Mr. M.

I don't say anything as I sit next to him again, just not as close as before. Mr. M catches on to the fact that I won't speak to him and starts eating his food. I start on my entree as well.

For some reason I know that Mr. M won't let this stand, he will retaliate- I know this. What confuses me is that I'm excited to see what he'll do. Scratch that- my body is shaking with need for Mr. M's retaliation.

That's it for the date! I was talking to a Wattpad writer and I was told to have a schedule for my chapters to show consistency. So here's what I'm thinking;

Fridays or Saturdays.

That's when y'all should expect a new chapter from 'Sugar Daddy Chronicles'

And just to clarify, this chapter is Sunday afternoon. They met during her shift Friday night, talked and ate breakfast Saturday morning, went to the club Saturday night, and fooled around in the bookstore earlier "today" Sunday. Now do you see why I'm so over this weekend? It makes me jealous because mine never seen to last this long. Sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
109K 5.2K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
550K 15.8K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
1M 28.8K 59
[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I didnt want this to h...