Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 36

221K 8.6K 1K
By dreannaxoxo16

Natalia POV

"Natalia wake up, were here." I heard someone say in my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I finally looked up and seen Tracey smiling down at me.

"Hey" I croaked out.

I stood up and walked down the hall, heading towards the steps outside.

We were in a huge parking lot. It looked like we were isolated. From where I was standing it didn't look like Hawaii.

I landed my eyes on two men talking. Jason and Asher seemed like they were in a deep conversation about something.

During the conversation, he seemed to look up at me a few times. It kind of made me nervous. It seemed like they were talking about me.

So, I turned around towards Tracey, and started talking to her.

"So, does he do this often?" I asked Tracey.

"Who does what often?" She asked confused                                                  

"Asher, does he fly out of state for business frequently?"

 "Um, yeah actually he does. But, it's only like 5 to 7 times a year." She said shrugging.

"Is it just for business, or does he fly out for personal reasons?" I don't know why I was asking that. but I was just curious.

"Well he really doesn't tell me much about it well not anyone to be exact. But I do know that he visits his parents in California a few times a year."

"Oh, nice..."

I actually didn't really know much about Asher’s parents. I mean it's not like I was supposed to, especially when Asher doesn't open up about his personal life in general.

But I never saw them around, and no one ever mentioned them. Unlike Tracey just now.

I looked back up towards the men and saw Jason jumping in the car, waiting for something it seemed.

"I don't know why you’re waiting I'm not getting in the car." Tracey said yelling to Jason while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh, please not now Tracey." Jason said rubbing his face in frustration

"I'm not getting-"

"Tracey get in the car right now I don't have time for this!" He said raising his voice.

She stormed towards him even more mad then before. "Who do you think you're talking too?!"

I chuckled looking at them bicker leaving my view. I looked to my right and saw Asher looking at them shaking his head.

He then turned to me beckoning his head towards the car.  He opened the car, and went into the driver’s seat.

I followed seating myself in the passenger seat. Once we were comfortable and seated well we pulled out of the parking lot.

When we finally hit the road. I rolled down the window to look at the scene more clearly. The first think that struck me was the smell of the fresh air, and the ocean

I looked at the beautiful view in front of me and it was breathtaking.

There were green mountains, with clouds stretching along them. It gave off the illusion that the mountains were disappearing within the clouds. The clear blue bodies of water surrounding us. The big long palm trees that seem to stretch on forever. And finally, the sun, beaming high onto my face between the trees.

I put my hand out the window feeling the breeze run through my fingers and hair.

When we came upon a stop light. I decided to look at Asher beside me. He was just starting out the window with his hand on the wheel looking at the scenery as well.

We finally arrived at a hotel. You could tell it was a five-star hotel. Once we stepped in they offered us refreshments.

I took one saying thanks, and went towards the receptionist with Asher. He checked us in our rooms.

We all four went into the elevator. Asher was holding my bag with his as well. However, he looked anxious, and then Tracey and Jason were giving death glares to each other.

Wow... what an interesting group.

We hit the top floor, and walked out into the hallway.

We stopped in front of our rooms. Tracey went into hers right away slamming the door. Jason followed in pursuit and went into his room as well.

Asher dropped my bag in front of me not saying anything.

"Thank you" I said quietly to him.

He didn't respond but turned around and opened his door. Before he could go in I called his name.

"Asher, wait."

He turned around looking at me irritated. That face expression alone just turned me off.

"Never mind."

He took no time to open up his door all the way this time, and closed it quickly after

I stood there in the hallway at his door. Noticing that I was looking like an idiot standing here looking at nothing. I walked into my room.

It was big, and spacious. There was a bed with white covers, and white floors, and couches to match.

I walked into the bathroom, and saw a shower and a medium sized mirror.

I walked back out near my bed and saw a big window with the view of Hawaii.

It was beautiful. It was like seeing the whole world from where I was. I sat down my suitcase and opened it up.

I pulled out my pajamas and lotion so I can get ready for bed. I walked into the bathroom and took a long relaxing shower.

I wrapped myself with a towel drying myself off. I hanged it on the rack once I was done using it, and dressed into my comfy clothes.

After I was dressed I turned the TV on low and welcomed sleep.
****
"You got everything right?" Tracey asked me

"Yeah" I said responding to her.

We were at the company that was in Hawaii. And it was huge let me tell you. It was bigger than the one back home, and the main one he owned.

There was double floors, double workers, double rooms, and double everything.

We were currently in the room where the meetings were held. Asher was meeting with the men that he directed to run the company.

I was confused of why Tracey was here at first, but she explained to me why. And quite frankly I was a little bothered.

On this trip, she was basically the personal assistant. When Asher was in search for a personal assistant for years.

Tracey filled in that gap. So, she's knows all the history, and changes that were made in this company that were standing in right now.

So, he directed her to come to give her the documents, explain, etc., because she was here from the beginning.

He also wanted me to have this as training and only taking notes. So right now, I was kind of bummed out.

I mean I was supposed to be his only personal assistant. It sounds childish but that's how I felt.

We heard a clink at the door, and a few men scattered in immediately and last but not least Asher came in.

He strolled the room with dominance until he was in front.

"So, let's not waste any time gentlemen let's get started." He said firmly.
****
A hour later he was finishing up, and talking to a few men about improvements that they could make.

Tracey would give him papers, and talk about the company with the men.

It made me a little angry inside. That was my job. That's what I was supposed to do.

"Alright any questions or comments?" He asked looking around.

A man in the front was going to open his mouth until the door jingled and a man stepped through the room.

He looked kind of familiar, like really familiar. In fact, he looked just like-

"Dad?" Asher said looking in his direction.

Well that explains it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3M 334K 46
[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to become a babysitter to the daughter of single...
215K 9.5K 40
Bili isn't your ordinary CEO. No, she's young, beautiful, and has an unhealthy obsession with sex. But after a bad experience with a former partner...
200K 10.6K 49
โYou feel so good, ๐Œ๐ฌ. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง.โž He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...