Fearless

By mhegumiechoi

She was 7 years old when she cried on the park. The rain was pouring really hard and it scares her considerin... More

Fire
Wedding
Bike
Cup
Window
Secret
40 roses
Threat
Rain
Black
Death of us
Camz
Cover
Cover [part 2]
Separation
She's back

Jealousy

45 0 0
By mhegumiechoi

" hi camila." His deep blue eyes sparkle.

There you go.. Oh god .. Im gonna soil myself.

He stepped closer placing a short and stealing kiss from my cheeks. Swear i felt lauren's gazed burning in my head. Damn.. He's so quick..

" hi.. Where have you been .. You're not answering my call." He said with adorable smile on his face putting his hand on the back of her head.

My face turns in pale that i swear i do look like a zombie.

" you look beautiful today.. " he said again without noticing how uncomfortable i was. He needs to have a sense.

" i uh- " i cleared my troath.. Feeling the rapid beat of my heart. I looked at lauren then i saw her eyes, it's burning typicaly and austin was the main target. Oh my god.. This is not going to be easy for me..think camila.. Think!

I hold lauren's hand only to feel the hot and warm feeling in her body. "lauren this is austin my friend..and austin this is lauren.. My girlfriend." I said.

Austin's eyebrows curled in knot, he looks totaly confused, and shocked. Hi's eyes finally landed on my girlfriend. And their eyes met, i don't know but i suddenly envision lighting and thunder and strom by their eye tournament.

Austin glanced at me then turn his eyes back at my girlfriend. He then smile akwardly realizing everything and his actions earlier.

" hi.. Lauren." He akwardly offered his hand to my girlfriend. Lauren accepted it with a forced smile on her face.

" i uh- ..im really sorry ,, oh god i had no idea.. Im sorry." He said shaking his head completely covered with shame on his face.

" well you know now.. " lauren said placing her hand back at the pocket of her jeans.

I looked at lauren apologeticaly then i whispered.

" i explain to you later."

She looked at me with unreadable expression ,eyes dark gray and tigthen lips. Her full thick eyebrows raised. Oh damn this is angry version of her.

" uh- austin, we really need to go now.." I said looking back at him. He bit his lip with such akwardness and a painful and hurt eyes.

" im really sorry again camila,.." He said sincerely, then shift his eyes at lauren. " sorry again.." He said shyly.

I nodded with a slight smile ,then he turn his back at us and walked away with heads down on the ground. I felt sorry for him. He's a good guy actually, well he doesn't deserve someone like me.

" if you want to follow him ,then go." I heard lauren beside me ,irritation on her voice.

" no why would you think that?" I asked grabbing her hand. " im sorry babe, im caught offguard." I said sincerely.

" ex boyfriend?" She asked with a deep expression.

" no.." I answered quickly, " he's just a friend.. I mean.. I tried to date him.. But its just out of my confusion." I tried to explain.

She's staring at my eyes reading me like an open book, she then released a deep sigh taking off her eyes at me. She open the car , leading me inside then she closed it when i finally took my seat. I saw her looked back , taking off her wide hat then she scrumble her straight hair until it becomes messy. I started to panicked. She can switch to sweet and charming into fierce and deadly mysterious girl in just a minute. She then walked drastically on the other side to open the car and take the driver seat.

She placed her wide hat on my head.

" cover your face.." I don't know if she really mean for me to do it, or it's just came out because she's jealous, or mad, or angry. I don't know. Im starting to see her army side.

"next time.. Try to wear a little more, cover your skin.. Don't wear anything gross." She said firmly.

Now im really nervous.

" babe im really sorry." I said placing my hand on her lap. "forgive me please.. "

She turn the wheel and minute later we're on the road.

" today we're official right?" She asked without looking at me..

" yes.. Today.. " i leaned closer to her and kiss her gently on her cheeks hoping to lighten her mood a little. But i failed. She doesn't smile.

After a long drive of silence , we finally made it to the cinema.

She waited on the ticket line as she suggested me to go to the comfort room. At first i disagree but she insisted. So i ended up washing my face on the girl's room.

"wash your face.. I don't want any marks of his lips on you. "

I remember she said. Seems hard to keep a navy officer.

Dumping a clean handkerchief to dry my face, as i look at myself in the mirror. I lost my make up.

Sighing, i went out of the room with only powder on my face.

I saw her holding two medium box of popcorn and two paper cups of cola waiting for me in the corner. I joyfully smiled at her.

" what took you so long babe?" Finally i noticed her lighter mood. And i took it as a chance to wrapped my arms on her waist.

" yeah.. Do you miss me?" I asked with a charming smile.. She look at my face ,and she smiled.

" i like it better without make up." She said guiding me inside the huge dark room.

I giggled taking the other box of popcorn from her. " but i like my face better with your drastic drawings."

She laughed.. I miss that ..

We situated ourselves to the vacant seats at the end line, as we wait for the movie to start.

"don't talked to him again.. You're mine now." She said with her eyes not leaving the movie in front.

I love her.. Simply as that. Im glad to met her. Im very happy to have my girlfriend now beside me.

" i won't babe.. Why would i , when i already won the jackpot." i said smiling , that earn a nod with a smile on her face.

Yes!!! It's working!!

********

Her arms wrapped around my waist hugging me from my back , her head was on my shoulder as we enjoyed the view of the city night lights at the rooftop. The air was cold , so she tigthen her arms getting closer to my body.

" can you stay for me?" I asked, watching the view as the air blew my hair from different sides.

" i wished i could." She said softly, her raspy voice was sweet and sincere.

" i love you.." She whispered kissing me on my cheek. " you want to go home now?"

I wanted to remained like this, in her arms, but i understand that we need to go back from the reality which we lived in different worlds.

She drive me back at my apartment while we laughed about the movie that we watched. She's too sexy with that voice. I wished the time would take it slow.

We made it to the front door with a wide grin on both of our faces. Im glad that she completely forgot about austin.

" well well well!.." Dinah stood firmly in front door crossed arms ,then i nearly laughed when i saw ally standing shortly behind her crossing her arms too.

"what are you guys doing?" I chuckled opening the door for my girlfriend.

" how's your date?" Ally asked playing her eyebrow up and down. They're some kind of spy, i giggled pinching the shortest girl on her cheeks.

" it's fine guys.. We had fun.." I said winking at my girlfriend.

Dinah gave me a knowing look.

" do you guys eat already?" Lauren asked. She's always generous.

"yep! Dinah's mom came earlier ,she brought us food." Ally sang the word 'food'.

" well i have my food, beside me." Lauren said with proud smile..

Dinah and ally scream ,when i looked at lauren with a flashed of red in my face.

" why so naughty?" I raised an eyebrow at her, but she shrugs placing her arms on my shoulder.

" and she's my girlfriend now.." She said proudly to dinah and ally. Both of them scream in shocked.

We turned into a big group hug, dinah animatedly cried.

" im so happy for you mila.." She pouted.

Lauren and i made it inside the room after an hour of conversation with dinah and ally.

My green eyed girlfriend happily sigh. She's humming by herself walking straightly to the bathroom. I smiled to see how happy she was. If only i could keep her , that would be amazing.

I followed her and i smiled to see her closing her one eye while brushing her teeth. I took my own tooth brush and did the same. She's giggling when our eyes met in the mirror.

" why?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"nah.. I just imagine you without teeth..gosh you look hot!" She teases her raspy voice attacked me again. I love her so much!.

I thug her on her shoulder only to make her giggle hard.

Im so happy to be with lauren, i can't believe that we ended up like this. She was just a dream over years, but now.. I had her with me .. In my room.

I sat at the right side of the bed, as i watched her layed her back on the floor. I confusedly raised my eyebrows.

" mind if i ask what are you doing?"

She started to push herself upward. Then repeatedly did the same.

" oh god, really lauren?" I laughed throwing pillow on her.

" why? I need to exercise, we always do this on camp." She said with a smile. She shifted her position and puts her both palms on the floor. Pushing her body up and down.

" really? Well it's not my thing.." I said chuckling.

She stopped then stood up, looking at me with a wide grin on her face.

" what?" I asked.

" i need that before i could eat my food." She played her eyebrow up and down.

I can feel the blushed on my face. She attacked me with a wild hug causing for me to unexpectedly layed on my back. She's on top of me pinching gently my nose.

" i will marry you .." Her eyes turn softer. She can make me feel nervous in a snap. I felt butterflies escaping on my tummy.

She stared deeply in my brown orbs.. God this woman is gorgeous.

I nodded with a sweet smile.

"and i want to have a baby with you.." She leaned closer to my face, our nose touches. "i want two, but both girls."

I can't help but to smile wider.

"and i will do everything to make you happy." She already does.

" wait for me huh?" Her hands down on my waist caressing it gently while slowly pulling my shirt upwards.

"don't make me wait for too long.. " i said as i felt the ache on my troath. We stayed on that position as i felt her hands warmly enjoying my curves. Her warm breath on my neck.

"can i have you now?" She whispered placing a deep kiss on my neck.

"i want to.." I said before letting out a deep sigh. " but i needed you to come back first. And i will be your reward. " i hear her soft chuckle.

She looked at my eyes again and smile.

" i will.. Then i'll marry you.. "

Hey fellas..

Hope you like this chapter..

Also try my other camren fanfict its called 'burning green eyes' ..

Thankyou so much.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 17.4K 47
I turn my head as I hear a car honking, then I heard a scream and people shouting, and that's when I saw her, the little girl standing in the middle...
25.8K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
84.2K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
477K 9.4K 67
"Uh Lauren what are you buying?" "Nothing." "Oh my god is that condoms? What are you doing with my Camila?" "First of all Austin, she is not your Cam...