The Virus (Zombie Apocalypse...

بواسطة CreepyAstra

Astra is at school with friends, her friends are having a party of some sorts. Astra being Astra she's sittin... المزيد

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Sub. Entry 7.2
Entry 8
Sub. Entry 8.2
Entry 9
Sub. Entry 9.2
Entry 10
Sub. Entry 10.2
Entry 11
Entry ???
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16
Entry 17
Entry 18
Entry 19
Entry 20
Entry 21
Entry 22
Entry 23
Entry 24
Final Entry

Sub. Entry 6.2

424 22 0
بواسطة CreepyAstra

Date- Jan. 11

"Great. Zombies around the bloody car." Lee frowns while getting out his knife.
"Just stay close and kill any zombies that get too close." Damian says, taking the lead of this mission. They head to the car and killing all the zombies they pass. When they get to the car, their clothes were bloody and messy.
"Bleh I now need a bath." Lee frowns and sits back in the car seat. Damian rolls his eyes while starting the car.
"Be happy you haven't died yet." Damian says while drive away from the parking lot.
"Whatever. Where are we going anyways?" Lee asks as he looks out the window.
"Don't know. Hospital maybe." Damian keeps his eyes on the road.
"Another hospital? That will take almost two days." Lee sighs and leans back again. Damian doesn't say anything.

"I'm hungry! Let's stop and eat something." Lee says.
"Why? We just left the other hospital about an hour ago." Damian says and looks at Lee.
"Don't look at me like that. I want food. Do we have anything in the back?" Lee looks in the back seats. Damian groans and keeps driving. Lee keeps looking in the back.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that its short but whatever. I'll make up for it tomorrow or later maybe. Ye.

Bye My Friends! Cya All Later! =^-^=

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.5K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...
511 49 14
This story is for my best friend Ally ^-^ @ally_0808 Sayuri is my OC, Amaya is Ally's OC. All art goes to their respected owner. - The Zombie Apocaly...
12.4K 347 7
The woman's hand, decorated with rings, was squeezing the sides of her throat; the gun stuffed in the blondes mouth. Breathy whimpers slipping past h...
813K 28.3K 34
Once New Orleans became infected with the "Dark flu" everything changed. School became a doctors appointment and adults beame freakishly worried pare...