Dancing Girl ||BTS fanfic||

By Trufflerabbit13

Having to babysit your siblings is never easy. Especially if they're energetic, trouble causing triplets. Th... More

||Prologue||
||Chapter 1|| edited
Character Description
||Chapter 2|| edited
||Chapter 3|| edited
||Chapter 4|| edited
||Chapter 5|| edited
||Chapter 6|| edited
||Chapter 7|| edited
||Chapter 8|| edited
||Chapter 9|| edited
||Chapter 11|| edited
||Chapter 12|| edited
||Chapter 13||
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
A/N

||Chapter 10|| edited

3.3K 123 39
By Trufflerabbit13

||Chapter 10||

Bold- Japanese/English
Regular-Korean
Italic- thoughts

[RECAP]

During this time, three boys were walking through the hallways of the building, heading towards the dance studio.

"The video has been drawing a lot of attention, huh?" Jimin spoke up as he adjusted his mask on his face.

Jungkook who walked beside him coughed, "Yeah, it has but right now I'm more concern about the hwangsa, I was just outside for few minutes but my throat itches," the dark haired male pulled out a mask, slipping it on.

"That's why you need to wear a mask whenever you go out, Jungkook-ah," Taehyung pointed to his own black mask that had a smile that's similar to his own printed on it.

The boys all stopped as they noticed a clueless female sitting in middle of the dance studio staring into her computer screen, oblivious to her surroundings.

The boys all shared a look before tip toeing to Yumi.

"YAHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Yah! You guys are all stupid," Yumi growled, sending the three laughing boys an angry scowl.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Taehyung started to wave his hands, imitating the brunette's action. The boy's laughters grew louder while Yumi's cheeks started to turn into a rosy pink color.

The female looked away from the maknae line in embarrassment, pouting to herself.

"Aw, don't be mad Yumi-yah. Oppa's are sorry," Jimin cooed as he pinched her cheeks with his fingers.

Yumi glared at the orange haired male, slapping his hands away, "Yah! Stop that. And I have no Oppas," the female rubbed at her sore cheeks while Jimin raised his hands up in defense.

Jungkook who was watching in amusement wrapped a arm over Taehyung's shoulder, "So Yumi-yah, what were you doing?"

Yumi stared at the two for a moment, the ships she read about popping into her mischievous mind.

She couldn't help but chuckle, confusing the males, "Nothing much.... Just keeping a tab on the videos, what are you guys doing here?" The female sent them a sly smile, not being able to stop herself.

Jimin raised his eyebrow in question, not understanding why the brunette was giving such a strange look at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"We're going to the gym!!" Taehyung yelled excitedly.

Now it was Yumi's turn to raise an eyebrow, her eyes narrowing on Taehyung.

"No offense but, I can see Jimin and Jungkook going but I never imagined that you would go....."

Jungkook snorted a laugh, trying to hide it as a cough to his hand. Jimin openly laughed, his eyes narrowing into slits as he watched Taehyung pout.

"Yah, that's insulting..." The caramel brown haired male frowned, "Look at these, they're flat and cracked, how in the world would I get them if I didn't work out?" The boy lifted the front of his baggy white shirt up, flashing his flat stomach for a moment.

"Taehyung hyung eats the most out of us but he's so skinny," Jungkook stood behind the said boy, his arms wrapping around Taehyung's side and patting his stomach.

The orange haired male nudged Taehyung with his elbow, grinning, "Jungkook-ah is right, we had to convince him to come with us because he wanted to just read some comics."

Yumi snickered as she closed her computer and stood up, "Well, I might join you boys. What gym are you going to?"

The boys all shared a look of surprise, "There's a small one here in this building. We really can't go to public gyms..." Jungkook muttered as he scratched his head.

Yumi raised her eyebrows in surprise, wondering why her uncle never told her about it. She brushed it aside, assuming he had just forgotten.

"Well, lead the way."

The boys shared eye contact for a moment, their eyes holding a look of surprise.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"I'm not going to l-lose to you!!"

Yumi smirked as she brought the speed of the treadmill higher, her legs stretching out.

Her light brown eyes shifted to the two males beside her, running at the same pace as herself.

Taehyung was sprawled on the floor close by, looking as if he was sweating a river.

"H-Hyung, I think you should just give up," Jungkook gritted out as he pumped his arm beside his body.

Jimin responded with a grunt, his neck glistening with sweat, the collar of his shirt wet, sticking to his skin.

Yu-mi couldn't stop the chuckle from escaping her lips, quite amused at how desperate the boys were becoming.

"Ah! I give up!!" Jimin suddenly yelled as he hopped off the treadmill, falling backwards on his butt.

At that moment, Jungkook and Yu-mi shared a look, their eyes glistening with competition.

"Tired?" The corner of Yumi's lips tugged up, her breath coming out in slight pants.

Jungkook return her smile with a cocky smirk, "Of course not, I was just being nice to Jimin Hyung."

"Lies!" Jimin yelled from where he rested, sending a stink eye at Jungkook. Though Jungkook ignored the glare from the older boy, his eyes shifting to the female beside him.

The two teens shared eye contact before pressing the bottom of the treadmill that brought up the speed.

"Yah, they're crazy....." Jimin whispered to Taehyung who was awkwardly crawling on the floor.

The boy sent the red haired male a mischievous smile as he army crawled on the floor, moving closer to the treadmill.

Jimin raised his eyebrows in question, watching Taehyung who had his hand hovered over the machine.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Yumi were trying to look as if the speed wasn't affecting them, running at a quite dangerous pace. If they were to take one step late, they could be thrown off the machine.

Both teens were drenched in their own sweat, yet they kept a pained smile on their face, their breath coming out in short pants.

But suddenly the speed of the treadmill started to decrease confusing the two, "Wha-"

"Taehyung hyung!"

Yumi snapped her head behind her to look at the chestnut haired male who was giggling.

"Oops," Taehyung cackled, both of his hands pressed over the switch to turn off the treadmill.

Jimin ran his hand through his orange hair, looking extremely amused at what he saw.

"I think I won," Jungkook suddenly spoke up, his words coming out breathy.

Yumi furrowed her eyebrows, her shoulder moving up and down because of her heavy breathing, "Ani! Neither of us won because Taehyung stopped the machine," she argued.

"No way, your machine stopped before mine did, so that means I won," Jungkook gave the female a smirk.

Yumi's mouth dropped open in disbelief. Though she chuckled at Jungkook's proud expression, waving her hand in the air as dismissal.

"Aigo, I don't care anymore," Yumi nonchalantly said, lifting the front of her shirt to wipe at her face.

The three boys stared at her, their eyes trailing over her body as she cleaned her face.

Jimin teasingly nudged Jungkook with his elbow while Taehyung gulped and continued to stare.

Though as Yumi brought her shirt back down, the boys all acted as if they weren't watching, either stretching or wiping their own faces.

"Yumi-yah, I'm surprised you can keep up with Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung happily bounded over to the female, acting as if he wasn't looking at her few minutes ago.

A proud look appeared on Yumi's face, "Well for dancing, you need to train your body. I'll try to go to the gym everyday before my dance classes or practices so I'm quite confident about my body strength and stamina."

Jimin and Jungkook both raised an eyebrow, a competitive look appearing in their eyes.

"Let's do a bet than!" Taehyung happily chirped, "Since core muscle is important in dancing, let's see who can do the most and least sit-ups."

The corner of Yu-mi's lips twitched as she saw how competitive the boys look.

"What does the winner get?" Jungkook questioned excitedly, his white bunny teeth flashing through his lips.

The four of them all became silent, not knowing the answer.

"Why don't we ask ARMY?" Jimin suggested as he pulled out his phone.

Yumi's eyebrows furrowed in confusion while Jungkook and V excitedly agreed.

"What do you mean? How can we just ask ARMY? Wouldn't it take too long?" The brunette questioned as she stood behind the boys.

"Ani, we're using an app called V Live. It'll allow us to have a live videos where fans around the world can see and comment," Jungkook explained as Jimin prepared his phone.

Yumi immediately frowned, worry appearing in her brown eyes, "Yah, maybe it would be better if you guys are in the film while I-"

"Yah!! Yumi-yah! There's nothing to worry about, you still look pretty even after you ran," Taehyung gushed as he ran to the female, pulling her into a tight hug.

Yumi groaned as her face was pushed into his chest, her nose getting flat at the pressure.

Her words were muffled as she slapped at his arm, begging for mercy.

Taehyung seemed like a scrawny guy but being pressed against him, she realized it wasn't like she thought.

"Annyeong!!!" Jungkook and Jimin chorused as they waved their hand into the phone.

Taehyung quickly released the tight hold he had of Yumi and rushed over to the two boys, dragging the female by her hand.

"ANNYEEEEOOONGGGG!!!" The chestnut haired male screeched as he jumped onto Jimin's back, sending the camera a boxy grin.

Jimin groaned and playfully pushed off the male, "Yah! That hurts!!"

Taehyung gleefully giggled as he latched himself onto Jungkook next. Though he used one hand to pull Yumi, making the female stumble slightly.

"Alright, I'll wait for us to have 10,000 people watching before we start!" Jimin cooed as he ran his fingers through his hair, pushing the orange locks back.

"Annyeong, we're here in the BTS gym," Jungkook flashed a bunny smile, "Hi, everyone. Konichiwa, ni hao, hi, namaste!" He continued to greet the fans in different language, happily waving.

Yumi curiously leaned forward, eyeing the comments that over flowed the screen of the phone, "Oh, this is pretty cool! You get to interact with fans this way?" Her brown eyes widen slightly as the comment boxes started to explode with greetings towards her.

She flashed a genuine smile, "Annyeong everyone, I hope you're having a great day so far."

Her eyes turned to slight crescent moons as she received cute responds.

"So ARMY, for today's live broadcast, we need your help," Taehyung giggled as he jumped excitedly, "We're doing a little competition on who can do the most sit-ups and we need to have a prize for the winner and punishment for the loser!!!"

"So comment out suggestions!" Jimin added as he wrapped a arm around both of Taehyung and Yumi's neck, bringing the two closer.

The comments came like a Tsunami, almost impossible for them to see them.

"Yah, look these are good!"

"Ani, look at this! I say-"

"Nico Nico nii!!!" Yumi giggled into her hand, recognizing the Japanese characters.

Taehyung clapped the hand, "Yah! That one is good, what about Nico Nico Nii and Shy Shy Shy with Aegyo for the loser?"

The boys all shared eye contact, not wanting to do the embarrassing act in front of the camera.

Yumi on the other hand only understood the Nico Nico Nii part. She tilted her head in confusion, not knowing what the boys were heatedly talking about.

Finally she spoke up.

"What the hell is Shy Shy Shy and an aegyo?"

The three boys froze and slowly turned to Yumi who had her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"You don't know Aegyo?!"

Yumi took a step back as Taehyung got into her face, looking shocked.

"No..."

"Aigooooo!!! Jinjja?"

Jungkook secretly hid his smile as he nudged his hyung beside him.

Jimin hummed in response, giving a slight nod of acknowledgement to the younger boy.

"We should keep what it is a secret to Yumi-yah until we have a loser," Jungkook evilly cackled, making sure that Yumi didn't hear him as Taehyung whined in disbelief.

Jimin snickered, looking equally amused as Jungkook, "Ne."

"What about the winner?" Jungkook quickly interrupted Taehyung before the male could explain what Aegyo is to Yumi.

The boys and Yumi turned their attention back to the phone, trying to read the comments that were being sent to them.

"Collaboration dance....?"

"That's a great idea!" Taehyung cried as he latched himself to the brunette, "I've really wanted to dance with Yumi-yah since I've met her!"

"Yah, stop clinging onto her pabo," Jimin scolded as he tried to pry away the energetic boy from Yumi.

Taehyung only pouted in response, "You're the pabo, Jiminie!"

As the two started to bicker, Jungkook and Yumi took control of the V Live, happily speaking.

"I've been working on the new dance choreography for hours and we're almost done," Yumi beamed excitedly, "We'll probably add few more touches here and there but we can finally start teaching the boys and then film the MV."

"They've been so mean," Jungkook frowned, "We've been bothering them to give us a sneak peak but Yumi-yah's been refusing to show us. She even locks up the dance studio room and blocks the window on the door with black paper so we won't peak," the maknae complained.

Yumi chuckled, reading the comments that came in English and Japanese, "I'm sorry if I don't respond to the questions in Korean, I've actually never learned how to read or write in Hangul," she sheepishly explained.

As she spoke Jimin and Taehyung came up behind her. The later attaching himself onto her, wrapping his arms around her body while he placed his chin on her shoulder.

Yumi felt her cheeks get warm as the male glued himself onto her backside, almost leaving no space between them. Though she pressed the emotion aside as her heart clinched painfully.

'Don't be stupid Yumi, it's just a hug...' She told herself, 'a hug from a extremely attractive boy while I'm also surrounded by other attractive males....'

"Alright, let's start! Winner get to have a collaboration dance with Yumi-yah and loser has to do the Shy Shy Shy and Nico Nico Nii loaded with Aegyo!"

The female suddenly frowned, realizing something, "Hey, what happens if I win? There's no prize for me?"

The boys stopped for a moment, "We'll treat you to lunch."

Yumi's eyes brightened and nodded, not arguing with the prize.

With the camera placed in place, the four all laid on the floor, getting ready.

The boys' eyes gleamed while Yumi wasn't taking this as seriously as she should.

"Set go!"

They all started to count together, doing the sit-up without much trouble.

After the first 120, Yu-mi started to frown, realizing that the boys were being extremely competitive, none of them ready to give up.

Her stomach was already starting to get sore and seeing the boy's expression she didn't know how long they would be going at it.

"I'm not losing," Jungkook grumbled as they reached number 200.

Jimin only chuckled while Taehyung let out a loud groan, "We aren't either, Kookie!"

Yumi groaned and after she finished number 344, she fell back, lying down, "I give up, you boys continue."

The three males all shared eye contact before Jimin yelled, "Six more!" Cheering excitedly.

Yumi's eyebrows shot up in surprise, their counting getting louder until they all fell back onto the ground together.

She gasped in realization, sitting up, "Yah! You three were planning this weren't you? You were planning on just tying with each other from the very beginning!"

None of the boys responded as they leaped onto their feet, hollering while they jumped up and down in victory.

Yumi pouted in disbelief, quite upset that she was tricked into the one sided battle.

Jimin chuckled as he patted the female's back, "It's okay, we'll still buy you lunch."

The brunette immediately brightened at the orange haired male's words.

"But she still has to do Nico Nico Nii and Shy Shy Shy with Aegyo!" Taehyung excitedly screamed.

"Well, I have no idea what Shy Shy Shy or Aegyo is, so you need to explain," Yumi rolled her eyes, getting slightly irritated that none of the boys were explaining it to her.

Jungkook pulled out his phone, "It'll be easier for you to understand if you watched videos."

The brunette stared at the video, watching different clips of a female groups doing a small dance.

Yumi looked away from the screen, her eyebrows raised, "This is Shy Shy Shy?" She questioned doing the hand motion of the dance.

"Look, she's got it down already," Jimin giggled into his hand, his eyes turning into crescent moons.

"Now for Aegyo!" Taehyung snatched the phone out of the female's hand, typing into it.

When she was returned the phone her mouth opened slightly as she started to see different people doing cutesy little acts.

She slowly looked up at the beaming boys, "You're expecting me to do that...?"

"Yup!"

"Of course!"

"Obviously."

The boys chorused, looking extremely amused by her reaction.

Yumi's lips turned into a straight line as she gave them a dead panned look. Though the corner of her lips twitched as she started typing into the phone.

"Wha-"

Jimin's face suddenly flushed as he heard his own voice being projected out of the phone.

His extremely cringe worthy voices that were high squeaks.

"Y-YAH!!" Jimin lung forward to snatch the phone out of her hand but Yumi giggled, twirling away from his fingers.

"What's wrong, Jiminie? I need some reference, let me watch some of your videos," Yumi chirped as she ran away from the embarrassed male.

Jimin furiously chased after her but the female was nimble on her feet, dodging and ducking from his hands.

Taehyung took the liberty to hold the phone that was filming the V Live so he can capture the cat and mouse between the two.

"Oh! Will you look at that! There's even different Aegyo compilation of you guys!!!" Yumi gleefully laughed.

Jungkook's who had been laughing at the side immediately became alarmed. With his cheeks flushed lightly, he joined Jimin trying to grab Yumi who now screamed as the two boys chased after her.

Taehyung who wasn't concerned about his own video of Aegyo was shaking with laughter filming everything.

Eventually Jungkook caught Yumi, wrapping his arms on her waist from behind, picking her up from the floor, "Hyung! Take the phone away from her!!!"

Jimin hurriedly took away the item from her hand, huffing slightly.

Yumi on the other hand was laughing hysterically, her face becoming slightly pink as she tried to splutter out words.

Jungkook chuckled as he started to spin, making Yumi squeal.

Eventually the male stopped, letting the female back onto her feet.

Yumi stumbled while laughing, going onto her knees to stable herself.

For a moment the four of them all laughed, trying to calm themselves down.

When they did, Yumi was lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling. "So, Aegyo is an act of acting all cute?"

"Ne, but you can't be like Jimin Hyung and show that kind of horrifying Aegyo," Jungkook snickered as he dodged Jimin's slap.

"Yah!"

Yumi giggled as she stood up, running her hand through her hair, "Wait a second..."

The brunette swiftly gathered her hair into two, tying it into two pigtails, "Alrighty, let me see that song again!" Yumi's face suddenly became serious as she took the phone out of Jimin's hand, watching the video carefully.

She hummed at the beat before nodding, "Okay, I'm ready."

The boys shared a look of confusion before nodding.

Taehyung on the other hand turned the phone to himself making a weird face, "First attempt!"

"The only attempt!" Yumi yelled in response before starting to dance.

Taehyung's mouth fell open as Yumi danced the few parts of the dance before doing the Shy Shy Shy.

The female smirked as she finished with a wink into the camera, not looking a bit embarrassed at what she did.

"You've only watched part of the video twice and you got down that much," Taehyung gapped as he smiled in disbelief.

Jimin pouted, "This wasn't even a punishment for her..."

The female giggled as she fondly wrapped her arm around Jimin's shoulder, "Yah, don't be so upset. I don't get embarrassed easily."

"But that's not fun!" Jimin whined, pouting childishly.

Taehyung who held the camera moved Jungkook so he stood in front of Yumi, making the two teens face each other.

Jungkook looked confused while Taehyung grinned widely, "Okay, Yumi-yah, whenever you're ready!"

The female smiled widely as she cocked her head to the side. She did the proper hand gesture, swaying her body to the side, "Nico, Nico Niii! I'll Nico Nico Nii into your heart!"

Jimin and Jungkook both covered their faces with their hands while Taehyung cackled.

"Yah, Kookie and Chimchim! Why are you so embarrassed?!"

"Shut it V-hyung! I now understand why Heechul sunbae acted like that on weekly idol when Twice came as a guest!" Jungkook snapped as he uncovered his face.

The boy's cheeks were flushed, finding it slightly hard to look away from the Yumi as she took her hair out of the two pigtails.

As the three boys got distracted, the young women took the phone out of Taehyung's hand, reading the comments.

"Omo, that's a lot of comments that I can't read in Korean...." The brunette muttered to herself in English.

She frowned slightly as her eyes landed at what time it was, "Hey guys, it's almost time for us to meet with Uncle Si-Hyuk. We're going to show you guys the choreography we've completed."

The boys immediately stopped their bickering, growing excited to see the choreography for the first time.

"Alright! We have to run now ARMY!!! We'll work hard to bring you a great MV!!" Taehyung grinned wickedly as he wrapped his arm around both Jungkook and Yumi's neck.

Jimin also squeezed between them, smiling sweetly, "Annyeong!!!!"

As the video for V Live ended, the boys all rushed to gather up their things.

Yumi was grabbing her water bottle when she was picked up, placed onto a sturdy back.

"Y-Yah!!!"

"Gotta run!!!" Jungkook laughed as he adjusted the female that Jimin placed on his back, running after Taehyung who screamed down the hallway.

Yumi desperately clung to the larger boy's shoulders, looking horrified at the unstableness.

Though her horrified expression changed to glee as she laughed, enjoying the ride provided by the boy.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"We're not going to be able to dance that..." Namjoon muttered as he gapped at the group of dancers in front of him.

Jim who stood next to the male looked slightly nervous, looking as if he was agreeing to Namjoon's words.

"Oh come on, I bet you can," Yu-mi chirped cheerfully as she took a sip out of a water bottle. She gave a encouraging smile at the two older boys, "If you guys have questions you can just ask, that's why I'm going to be helping you all."

The female than turned her attention to Jungkook who was smiling excitedly after he saw the choreography, "Kook, I was dancing your part so I can especially help with you if you have question okay? So ask anytime."

The dark haired boy nodded, flashing his teeth as he ran off to Jimin and Hoseok who were already trying few of the moves out.

Yumi hummed to herself as she watched the hyung line gather up in a circle, watching the video of the choreography carefully.

Though she gasped, spilling a bit of her water as warm arms wrapped around her waist.

"Taehyung! You scared me!" Yumi gasped, trying to wipe the spilled water that landed on her shirt.

The said boy only showed her his boxy smile as he giggled.

"Yumi-yah, when are the triplets coming here?" Taehyung whined as he placed his cheek on her shoulder, pressing his weight to her body.

The brunette rolled her brown eyes.

Although she hadn't known Taehyung long, she can easily tell that the boy adored her younger siblings. She actually noticed quite a lot of things.

First, he was extremely weird at time. It wasn't just once where she caught him making weird faces at her.

Two, he had no problem with contact. Openly grabbing her into a hug or keeping some kind of skin contact with her and the other members.

Three, he was pretty much filled with energy all of the time. She has only seen him being quiet when she found him on the couch sleeping with Hazuki on his chest.

She was actually looking for her younger brother frantically, already putting the other two to bed. When she went to look for Hazuki at the floor the boys stayed at.

When Jin allowed her to come in into their dorm room, she sighed in relief as she found her little brother knocked out with the boy, sleeping peacefully on the couch.

It was such a cute scene that the female couldn't help but sneak a picture from her phone, saving it in her library.

"Nooonnnnaaaaa!"

Yumi snapped out of her thought as the door of the dance studio slammed open, a small form running in.

The female broke into a large grin as she crouched down, pushing Taehyung off of her back.

"My baby!" She gushed, giving small kisses on Hazuki's face as he slammed into her chest.

Seconds later Kazuki and Mizuki also ran in, wrapping themselves onto their older sister.

Yumi grinned at the triplets, giving them all the love they need. The toddlers giggled and squealed as Yumi gave them feather kisses across their stomach, tickling them.

"Me too, me too!" Taehyung swooped down and snatched Kazuki into his arms, spinning the little boy in circle.

Mizuki quickly got distracted as she ran to her brother and Taehyung, wanting to be spun around as well.

Yumi looked down as she felt a tug on her shirt. Hazuki motioned for her to bring her ear to his mouth, "Noona, I want to go to the park," Hazuki whispered as he beamed brightly, his cheeks turning a rosy pink.

Yumi felt her heart melt as she hugged the little boy to her chest, "Of course, we can go to the park and have a little walk."

"We can go to Han river and then the park then."

Yu-mi's eyebrows furrowed as she turned her attention to Taehyung who had her two other siblings hanging off of her arm.

"We?"

"I'm going as well!"

Yumi stared at the beaming boy for a moment before nodding, "Alright. But aren't you going to get caught by fans?"

The chestnut haired boy shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "I'll be fine."

A doubtful look appeared on Yumi's face, not completely believing the older boy's words.

~*~

"Mizuki! Kazuki! Don't run off!!" Yumi yelled as the two sprinted to the park, running through the big flock of pigeons.

The female sighed and rolled up the sleeves of her baggy grey long shirt.

"Unnie! There's so many birdies!" Mizuki screamed as she ran back, latching herself onto the older girl's leg.

Yumi smiled at her sister, patting her on the head, "There is, aren't there? But they get scared very ea-" the female was cut off as a huge flock suddenly surrounded her, making her yelp in shock.

Taehyung's giggles made her whirl around to see him throwing bread at the birds who gathered.

"Yah! A warning would have been good!" She scowled as she clutched Mizuki closer to her.

The male only chucked as he handed Hazuki and Kazuki pieces of bread, encouraging them to throw them at the pigeons, "Don't be like that Yumi-yah! Look at how cute they are."

The female shuddered as she avoided eye contact with the pigeons. She had no problem with birds but she never did like looking at pigeon's beady eyes, especially if they were red.

"Here, you should feed them too, Yumi-yah," The male smiled as he handed the brunette a piece of bread, "One for Hei Ran as well."

Mizuki smiled in glee as she took the bread, eagerly walking up to her older brothers to feed the pigeons with them.

Yumi smiled at the scene, her eyes softening as her younger siblings giggled with each other as they fed the birds.

She sat herself at a bench, breaking off pieces of the bread and throwing it to the birds.

Taehyung joined her, a small smile on his face as he fed them too, both of them enjoying the peacefulness the park provided.

The triplets soon came running back to them, the bread they had in their hands gone.

Taehyung who watched them threw his last piece of bread and stood up, taking Yumi's hand and pulling her up, "Let's go to the Han River."

>>TIME SKIPS>>

The triplets and Yumi held hands like they usually did. Hazuki claiming Yumi's hand, Mizuki holding both of her brother's hand.

But today there was a new addition to the four siblings.

Taehyung hummed and happily swung his arm as he held Kazuki's small hands.

"We're off to see the Wizard, the friendly wizard of Oz!" Taehyung sang, making the triplets giggle.

The corner of Yumi's lip tugged up as the breeze made her long strands blow out of her face.

She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the slightly warm breeze of April to hit her face.

Though her eyes snapped open as Hazuki let go of her hand.

"Wha-"

She became immediately alarmed as she watched Mizuki and Kazuki run down the slope, heading towards the river where a group of ducks swam.

"Mizuki! Hazuki! Don't run off like that!" She yelled, growing worried that the small toddlers may rip over their own feet as they ran.

The female's brown eyes widen as Taehyung and Hazuki also followed the two, running straight to the slowly moving river. Her mouth fell open as the triplets splashed into the water, becoming soaked.

"Mizuki! Kazuki! Hazuki! Don't do that! AHHHHHHH!!! DON'T YOU DARE JOIN THEM TAEHYUNG!!!!!" Yumi screamed as she watched the male join the triplets in the water, taking off his shoes and pulling up his shorts so they wouldn't get wet.

Yumi groaned as she watched Mizuki fall, getting her entire body soaked. Though she started to run down the hill in panic.

"Oh my god, this isn't happening...."

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"So can I know why four out of five are you are soaking wet?" Jin questioned as he stared at Taehyung who was the only one dry.

Yumi looked miserable as she looked down at her wet clothes that clung to her body.

"I'm going to go take a shower...." Yumi grumbled as she gave her sibling a look.

They all obediently followed after their older sister, leaving a puddle of water where they walked.

Jin watched her disappear before turning towards Taehyung who was innocently smiling.

"So....?"

"She jumped in thinking Hazuki got washed off by the current."

A silence fell between the two until Jin broke it. "Were you somehow involved with why she thought that?"

"Maybe...?"

Jin groaned and smack his forehead, "You better make sure she's okay."

Taehyung hummed in response as he skipped through the hallway leaving his hyung shaking his head in disbelief.

"Aish, that boy...."

A/n

Ello? Sorry for the wait, anyhow, we've come all the way to chapter 10 with 4K reads!!! Thank you all so much!!

So, for every tenth chapter I'll make it a special where the chapter is longer. This one was 5300 ish.

Another thing, those who have Instagram and are BTS fans, please go follow Bts_BornToSlay_Army! It is an account I created with few other Army members and we do daily posts!! FYI, I'm the one who's labeled Taetty🐻!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
24.8K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
1.7K 168 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
947K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...