Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Pure
Wrapped
Hello?
Trust
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
The White Angel
Claws
Fazed Out
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Photograph
Cut too Deep
In the Name of Love
Family Problems
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

You Hear Me?

5.3K 213 19
By manifest

I didnt know how much time passed by ,for it seemed that time stopped. As silence surrounded us and no one moved ,holding in their breath.

Eduardo didnt even seemed to moved as he kept his gaze on me . Never once breaking eye contact.

Finally it seemed that Celeste snapped out of it ,as I heard a high pitched scream to my left. But neither of us turned to look at her ,as I had him on gunpoint.

"What are you doing!" , Shouted Celeste ,she came towards me but Adam stopped ,holding back as she struggled against his hold.

"Dont you dare!", She continued to shout,struggling with everything she had for me not to shoot her son.

"V-Violet ?W-What are you doing ?", Denise whispered her voice sounding freightened.

And that snapped me out of the staring match I had with Eduardo.

I stepped back from him,and got closer to were Alex,Sabrina and Fabiola stood my gun still pointed towards Eduardo.

" Is it true ?", I whispered looking at him,my eyes pleading for the truth but my heart wanting to believe otherwise.

And  all he did was stare at me ,and in his silence I knew my answer ,as almost as a chocked cry came out my throat but I was thankful that tears didnt fall down my face.

"No.", I said shaking my head ,as my arm that was outstreched started to shake a bit.

"Violet,put the gun dow-", Denise started to say softly ,but I turned my head towards her .

"Did you know all along?", I asked her ,interrupting her  .At my question she snapped her mouth closed,and even took a step back.

"You knew. Didnt you?", I accused her ,looking at her in disgust.

"You did!You were in on this too.", I shouted at her ,and saw as she nervously gulped ,twisting and untwisting her hands.

"Violet-When I met you I didnt thin-", She started to stutter not looking at me in the eyes.

"I dont want to hear it !", I managed to grit out ,not wanting to burst in tears at the mention of her betrayal to me too.

"I never meant to h-", Denise started to plead ,stepping closer to were I stood.

But I couldnt with her. I had trusted her. Everything I have said she has told him .Everything.

"I told you to shut up!", I screamed at her and she lifted her head, her eyes wide open at my outburst .

"Your all full of lies .", I whispered into the silence .

"Mrs.Escorperto ,Mrs. Vitali is waiting outside in the front , she is prevented from coming inside by heavily number of guards .", A man says interrupting our little stare off .

"Violet."Fabiola says loudly .

That's all she says.

One word .

My name .

But by just saying my name she has said everything .

It's time to end this conversation.

It's time to go.

It's time to meet your parents .

But most importantly she has said its time to change my life.

I don't bother to look at the four of them one last time as I start walking down the main stairs were I know the car will be at , the main entrance of the house .

Sabrina , her mother , the man , Alex and I walk down the stairs , my dress trailing behind me , as I do but I'm surprised when they don't step on it .

I am stopped when I watch a bunch of guards climb up the stairs toward us , and felt a surge of panic that they are Eduardo's but Fabiola lays a hand on my back , push me toward them .

"They are your parents guards . Come on .", Fabiola says encouragingly .

But I'm surprised as some of them walk in front of me and others go behind me .

I start hearing men cursing behind me and then what sounds like fighting and I turn a quickly glance back as I we quickly descend the stairs to see that Eduardo's and my parents guards are fighting , Eduardo's hurts trying to get to me while the others are trying to push them away from me .

I hurry faster seeing that we have finally reached the main floor and I turn one last time to check that Alex , Sabrina , Fabiola and the man are intact and when I certain I turn around but I am stopped by hard chest that has me bouncing off them .

I look up to see deep blue ones , glaring again at me own.

I can see the main door way , as it is some feet away . He used the elevator , but I didn't because I knew that he could probably try to control it if I did take it .

I should have known it wouldn't be that easy to leave .

"Let me pass .", I say gritting my teeth, glaring back at me .

"We're are you going?!", He asks me , blocking my exit .

"Leaving . Alex go!", I tell her , she hesitantly and reluctantly does scurries out of the room with nothing packed .

"No ,you wouldn't dare leave me .", He says shaking his head , and approaches , instinctively I begin to walk back , not wanting to have any physical contact with me.

"Well , I am . So back off Eduardo!", I say shouting at him but he doesn't.

"No .", Is his curt reply ,surprises me by pushing me roughly onto the wall so now I'm pinned by him by a mere breath away .

"I said to back off . I have to go." I tell him , and finally push against him , cursing myself for letting him trap me .

"And I said your not leaving me . No fuck no!" This time his patience snaps as he grabs hold of both of my shoulders , griping them tightly , but I don't dare flinch as I look at him in disgust .

"Let go off me ! ", I say my voice low , in warning .

"Your not going anywhere do you fucking here me .  No where . ", He shouts in my face , glaring at me.

He was to distracted in glaring down at me that he didn't see me reach slyly down and grab my heel and jam into his rib . It caught him off guard and I walked back towards my parents guards . He's lean forward and grabs his side.

"I'm going .", I say breathing hard my gaze on him , and watch as he straightens himself up again

"Your not going to ever say that shit to me again  . Do you hear me Doll ? You will come back to me , because your mine . "He says smirking in my direction.

"Fuck you ", I spit at him , glaring at him .

"That's your job baby.", He responds continuing to smirk at me.

I walk slow back to him , feeling myself inwardly smile as I watch his smirk fall and there's is about a five foot seep ration but he doesn't make any move towards me.

"You have prided yourself on the thought of destroying me into your ways , but you have forgotten that Im a cold hearted bitch ,as you've said .", I said quietly ,not raising my voice .

"And Im done. Im done with people walking all over me . Im done with the secrets. Im just done.You hear me?",I say my voice sounding tired as I watch him be sorrounded by his guards and then my parents guards cover me up.

I'm able to see Denise , Adam and Todd emerge from the elevators seconds later, seeing the huge scene of guards before them and making there way quickly to Eduardo.

"Miss Violet.", A buff body guard inclines his head ,gesturing me to go through the doors to leave .

I nod my head , and with my head held high ,I walk down the front steps of the Millas mansion.

I am thrown off again as I watch a woman , struggle against a two guard hold and free herself and runs toward me , instantly I tense up but I don't get to do anything as she wraps her arms around me catching me off guard .

I'm engulfed in a expensive fragrance , her black dress with white beads all over it presses against mine as she tightens her hold onto me and I hear loud wrenching sobs emit from her lips , her face pressed beside me .

I'm frozen in place and I don't know what to do , or what's to happening since I'm still battling my own tears for what has happened these couple of hours.

I look up to see Fabiola who hugs Sabrina by her side , crying to.

"My baby , I'm so sorry sweetie .", The woman's silkin voice says to me.

And that's when I finally realize who's hugging me .

My mother .

"I looked for you , your father and I . Finally , your back . Oh honey. Honey .", My mother said in muffled sobs but somehow I managed to hear what she was saying .

If I would have found my true mother in any different circumstance I would have probably flinched away from her , pushed her . Demand her and ask her why she didn't find me sooner . What happened ?

But right now , I had no one . And finally someone who I could call my own family was crying for me , and at this time I had to finally let myself go and I hugged her back just as fiercely as she was .

"Mrs. Vitali , we should go .", The guard said behind us cleaning his throat.

"Yes of course .", My mother says sniffing and wiping her tears as a guard holds open the doors for us .

Without hestiation I slide in and then my mother ,and Alex does right after .

I smile timidly at my mother even though I have yet to see her facial features since it's dark in the car but she stares at me and without saying a word opens her arms for me to settle in,and I cant help but semi laugh and cry at the situation,but the tears win as one drops down my cheek,and I hug my mother tightly ,laying my head on her chest as her arms wrap securely around me.

"Oh sweetie.", She says crying softly too.

"Lies,all lies.", I said my voice coming out muffled.

"He lied to me.", I say and thats when I cry even harder.

"It will be alright .", She softly responds .

"It hurts. It hurts so much.", I sob in my mothers arms, as she cradles me close to her chest as I cling to her.

"I know sweetheart ,I know.", She whispers .

"Help me please.", I beg her continuing to cry ,my body shaking ,and I try to control it but I am helpless to .

The ride is long and silence fills the vehicle as it drives onto the night , but no one seems to want to speak , as I tired of crying and my eyes become droopy , my mother still continues to hold me .

"We're here ."; A guard in the front says but I don't move or look out the window , as I just want to fall asleep.

I feel my mother slip a bit away from me , and then I feel strong arms carry me out of the vehicle .

"Be careful , she's tired., she has gone through so much tonight .", I hear my mother murmur softly .

I let the person carry me, to defeated to even try to check my surroundings , or try to figure out if I'm not in a shooting range as I just feel so .... Defeated .

When I'm more conscious , I feel a soft mattress underneath , feeling someone put a cover over me , while another is slipping off me heels .

"Should we wa-", A dominat deep aged male voice starts to say  but  my mothers soft voice interrupts them.

"Not now Nikoli , we don't want to overwhelm her , I wo-", My mother started to object but he cut her off.

"But we just got her back Aina!And you want her  first time in her territory , to be slee-", The man Nikoli exasperated.

"No! I want the first time in her territory to be of peace . She deserves to have some peace as long as she can right now .", Aina explained herself .

"She's married to him now. She's married! She's 21 years old almost 22. I missed everything! Her first day of school , her graduating. Her marriage ! We missed out on our daughter ! They got what they wanted Nik . How did this happen? ", Cried my mother to my father , I wanted so badly to open my eyes but I didn't want them to know I have been listening to their conversation .

"Shh , it's okay honey . Those bastards  will pay. I'll see to that .". My father Nikoli said in a disgusted voice.

But my mother kept on crying , as my father tried to console him and for the first time tonight I hear his voice falter of what sounded of held back of sadness.

"Till my last breath I will avenge what the Rumanos and the Placidas did to my daughter .I promise you ,love .", My father said strongly .

"We both will.", Aina added . "But now is not the time to be plotting , at least at this moment . Let just rejoice and be grateful we have our daughter back home .", She said sniffing .

"Come , just as she needs rest , you need yours as well , tommorow will be a hectic day . ",He said z

"But , I tho-", Aina started to protests but Nikoli cut her off quickly .

"No buts Aina, your not going to stay here and watch over her . Imagine if she would to wake up and your just there staring at her . As beautiful as your are , that would kind of rattle someone .", Nikoli joked , his voice fading away from me , until I heard the door softly close behind him .

I didn't think of them or try to regain my thoughts on anything as I was just grateful to being left alone . As I fully shut my mind , making my body take control and do what it has wanted to do all along .

To sleep .

To escape this dark , wretched world.

When I awoke the following morning , I felt dreadful. As I had no need to get up. I didn't want to face reality yet . I didn't want to see anyone . I didn't even want to be me .

But unfortunately I heard a knock at the door .

I slowly lifted my body of the bed , and that's when I noticed I still had my dress from last night .

Denise .

I felt tears prick the back of my eyes but I squeezed them shutley and continued to answer the door .

I opened it to find Alex on the other side . She wore some simple black jeans and a black sweatshirt . Her hair in a tight pony tail.

"Good morning - I uh brought you some clothes .", Alex said softly showing me the clothes she had in her hands and a bag at my question look she held up the bag too.

"Also some uh toiletries , and makeup .", She explained as I stepped back to let her in , closing the door behind her .

"I thought I saw you last night bringing nothing.", I told her as I sat down on the bed next to her , she started handing me the clothes she got for me and a towel, with a  toothbrush and paste .

"Um yeah , well I asked one of the maids if I could get some spare clothes for you and they provided some clothes for both of us and makeup , I just got the minimum.", Alex explained , her eyes never leaving my face .

" Oh okay , thanks .", I said softly .

"Do you need any help ?", Alex asked tentatively .

"No , would there be any scissors  in there ?", I asked her motioning to bag .

"I got some , here.", She nodded , unzipping the bag and handing me the pair of scissors.

"Thanks .", I said , grabbing the scissors  in putting them inside the towel I was going to use.

"That's the bathroom .", Alex said incling her head to my left , I turned and saw a door open slightly and I could see some tiles that would indicate a bathroom so I entered it.

As soon as I closed the door , I pulled out the sissors  and careful not to cut myself I stared to cut the dress , the material was hard to cut but the quality of the scissors helped me as Started to rip here and there .

I bet Denise would faint at the sight of what I'm doing if she was looking at me . But then I remembered her betrayal to me .

Fuck Denise.

When I was free of the dress , that was in pieces on the floor , I cleaned up the mess and  made my way to the shower stall and after I finished I dressed in the clothes that Alex had set out for me .

Done with brushing my teeth , I walked back outside to find Alex still patiently waiting on the bed .

She motioned for the makeup but I just shook my head , but did reach for the combs taking out all the tangles out my hair.

"Have you seen my parents yet ?", I asked her.

"No , I just found the maid .", She said shaking her head.

"Thank you Alex.", I said staring at her , catching her give me a question look .

"If it weren't for you - I - I would still be back there . In the dark , about everything .", I said .

"No , there's no need . ", Alex started to shake her head but I just shook my head and hugged her and was happy when she hugged me back just as fierce .

We both separated when there was a timid knock on the door .

Alex stood up to open it and immediately inclined her head to the person behind it .

I got up ,craning my neck to see who it was when my mother stepped inside .

And I almost fell back on the bed , as I felt I would faint .

She or maybe I was the spitting image of her . She had the same hair color, a lighter red than mine , that was straightened to perfection . Her eyes were similar to my brown ones but mine were lighter. We were both the same height . Apart from the way my face was a less bit heart shaped than hers , my cheeks more hollows and my lips more fuller than hers . My eyebrows different shaped from hers , we were almost the spitting image .

She looked so young, and I wondered if she had me at a young age , for a split second I wanted to know everything about her . But I shook the thought away.

"I was wondering if you ladies would like to join me for breakfast .", She said smiling , it seemed as if she was doing the same to me because her smile was more wider.

Alex looked at me in questioning , though I could tell she wasn't and neither was I in the mood for eating .

"I - I must apologize but we're not very hungry right now-", I started to decline but she just nodded her headed in understanding .

"It's fine , would you mind joining  us in the study perhaps then?", My mother asked tentatively .

"Us ?", I asked her , tilting my head to the side .

Aina moved to the side , and a older man entered . His was very muscular wearing a black suit , his hair was black make his light brown eyes pop out even more as his complexion was nicely tanned . But nothing abou the aurora he carried about him seems nice , other than powerful . Respect .

"Your father."  Aina whispered , her eyes already filling up with tears.

"I'm sorry , I failed you .", He said , looking at me with sad eyes .

I held my arms open and he quickly rushed to me encasing me  in a big tight hug , my small arms wrapping behind his .

"I apologize, if only we had known those fucking animals planned this along we could have prevented all this shit ."My father said reluctantly letting me go .

"What do you mean ?", I asked him .

They both looked at each other , and inclined their hands for me to follow .

They led me to two large doors were my father opened the door for us . It seemed he trusted Alex because he let her in too , for which I was pleased about .

"This is Diego Rumano .", My father said grabbing a sleek looking file from his Desk and. Passing a picture over the desk to where I was seated at .

It was a picture of Diego getting into a sleep looking vehicle .

"He's the son of Renaldo Rumano . Renaldo Rumano is very snitch fucking bastard who make sly drug deals on the side . His son is quickly following in his footsteps.", My father explained showing me a picture of Deigos father , he produced another picture and it was of Cori .

"That's Cori Placidad , her father is Enrique Placidad , and her mother Veronica Hutchinson , they are now alliance with the Rumanos .

"Wait - what ? Cori her parents are also ?", I stopped not believing it .

I watched at he brought a picture of her parents and I almost gasped when I recognized a familiar face .

"Wait I've seen her before , she was with you!", I turned to my mother , remembering the photograph of my mother .

"Yes , you see , Veronica saught an alliance, as well as Renaldo , with us , and Luciano Millas. ", My mom said nodding.

"We were both of the most powerfully  families , and they wanted more power to their family name. Seeing their greediness , Millas and us made an alliance that our future children would carry . We didn't care that his names was a bit tampered with his wife , as long as our children were safe , we had no other option but to create the alliance .", My father explained.

"But you were both the most powerfulest. Families you didn't have have to mak-",

"Ensuring you had a future that bring respect , and had you well off , and not only that but are the leaders of 12 families as in they are job our territory just as Millas has his own people he has to take care , we had to protect the other families as well. It didn't matter we were rival families or our enemy at the end in this life it all comes down to family .", My father said .

"Placidad had a daughter and Rumano had son but they didn't want an alliance between themselves they wanted one between us and the Millas seeing as they were each our second in command . But we declined and that's when our second in command betrayed us ."

"So when we declined they made an agreement to separate the marriage of you and Eduardo because you  both had the most powerfulest name in this lifestyle  , so you could control everyone. Claim all territories .", My father continued .

"Veronica was always in the house so she knew her way around it and made sure to track what guards were set up where . She made sure no one noticed her as she took you. "

"Rumano was to keep an eye at you , as he was second in command of the Millas but not anymore since that day , seeing that Luciano Millas was also looking for you he didn't check the poverty city in his territory because he suspected that we hid you away from the world . And we had spies enter the Millas territory but just like their spies who enter our turf , they got killed . But we tried looking for you , everyday , every hour . We didn't know that - "My mother started to cry but stopped her sentenc when I got up from my seat in a rush

" I - I have to - Alone.", I managed to say and before they could open their mouths I bolted out of there , the study door slamming forcibly beside me .

I ran , pushing against people as I felt The world slipping through my fingers .

I need air . I thought .

I looked helplessly around me trying to wrench open each door I came across trying to hopelessly look for an exit

The sound of my feet pounding sounded through the grand halls  , but that didn't stop me as I saw down a long corridor a door slightly open.

Freedom.

So I ran towards it , my legs burning but I didn't stop I just wanted to breath again.

I wanted to be me again.

When I finally stepped to the other side , my lungs burned , my body yielding  me  to stop to catch my breath.

Don't cry. Don't cry ,Do not cry ."I said softly in between breaths as I leaned against the brick walls that partly covered me.

I saw how far I was from the door I got out and began to rub again my eyes on the door .I almost tripped on the pavement. Because I wasn't watching were I was going and just like that I broke .

And fell to the ground , pushing my knees up to my chest resting my elbows on them , covering my face with my palms as I cried helplessly .

"Violet?!", I hear Alex's worried voice .

"Vee , were are you ?", Sabrina voice added.

"Violet? Are you sure you saw her come this way?", Alex asked Sabrina.

"Yes , I saw her from the driveway.", Sabrina answered back certain.

"Violet ? It's Alex , please just - oh no Violet !", Alex said sadly as she spotted me , and both her and Sabrina ran towards me .

"What's wrong . Why are you here like this Vee?"? Sabrina said kneeing down to my level.

"All of this new information- it's just - just to much - I can't d-", I sobbed shaking my head .

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Violet."Sabrina scolds me , pointing an accusing finger down at me .

"You have to get up , come on .", Alex adds grabbing me by my shoulders and helping me get up .

"Don't do this. Not again .", Sabrina says grabbing hold of my face in both of her hands , motioning to me tears as she wipes them away .

"Stay strong , Vee .", Alex continues wrapping her arms around my waiste.

I nod , and step away from them , continuing to nod.

"Stay Strong . I'll get through this . I know I can .", I say grabbing hold of each of their hands and walk back to house .

I can't get back the old me. And I didn't like this me .

But I can do this . I need to do this .

Alright for those who didn't get it ...

Renaldo Rumano  ( Diego family ) was the second family in command in the Millas territory.

Enrique  Placidad (Coris family ) was the second  family in command in the Vitali territory (Violet family ) .

The Placidad and the Rumanos both seeked Alliances with their family in command because they wanted the powerful name .

But the Millas and Vitali didn't want to because the Placidad and The Rumano were greedy . So they created a marriage alliance between Eduardo and Violet.

Veronica Placidad being Aina ex best friend stole away Violet and handed her to Rumano to hide her so she wouldn't marry Eduardo .

That's why Diego was always nice to Violet because he wanted to  marry her. Cori barely had found out about being born into the mob the day the first time she met with Eduardo because Diego told her who she was .

That is why she is love sick for Eduardo, she believes he is rightfully hers .

Okay lovies ,

Let see what happens next !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 477 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
315K 5.7K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
216K 15.8K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
11.2K 2.7K 17
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...