It's Gotta Be You [A One Dire...

Por UniquelyViolet

“Forever and always?” Lou beamed cheerfully at me. He raised his pinky finger and forced my pinky finger to l... Más

It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic]
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 2
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 3
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 4
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 5
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 6
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 7
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 8
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 9
**Important, Please Read!**
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 10
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 11
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 12

14.5K 219 84
Por UniquelyViolet

Hit the gray star button on the right if the boys of One Direction are your SUPERHUMAN! :D

٭٭٭

“Ari, do you know the meaning behind your name ‘Aria’?” A young ten year-old boy with a dirty blond hair asked his eight year-old friend as he was helping her climb their little tree house that they built a month ago.

“Lou-Lou No. Tell me pwease?” She asked. Suddenly she jumped on him resulting on both of them stumbling on the hard wooden floor.

“Listen Ari... ‘Aria’ is a Greek word for ‘a beautiful melody’ “ He said happily. “Ari, what would you like to do when you grow up?” He asked, curiosity written all over his face.

“I want to be with Lou! What about Lou?” She giggled innocently while putting her right hand up like she was declaring something.

“I don’t know. Maybe a drama teacher? Or, a singer perhaps?” He said proudly.

“Lou can do anything! You are Superhuman right?” She asked again.

“Of Course I am!” He said.

“Lou, don’t you want to be with me when we grow up?” She asked sadly. Worried, that he might say no.

“I always want to be with you Ari!” He stated.

“Really?” She asked, happiness reflected all over her face.

“Forever and Always?” he beamed cheerfully at her. He raised his pinky finger and forced the little girl’s pinky finger to lace with his. She smiled back at him, “Of Course Lou! Forever and always!”

They looked into each other’s eyes and smiled gleefully like there was no problem in the world at all.

 “So, did you bring carrots?” He suddenly asked breaking the silence.

٭٭٭

Thirtieth day of December, her most awaited Eighteenth birthday. The perfect way to start her day is to fall on the floor because of a silly childhood dream.

“Why do I have to fall on the floor on my birthday?” She muttered angrily. She stood up, fixed her bed as usual.

“Honey, open the door. I prepared something for you!” Her mother said in a sing-song voice. Aria opened the door and saw her mother holding a platter with a cake on it.

“Make a wish!” Her mother said. She smiled dearly at her mother, of course. It was childish, but still it can’t be helped right? She closed her eyes and thought of the best wish ever.

Today, mom’s going to let me go to the mall and there I’ll see my perfect guy

She opened her eyes and blew the candle which had the shape of the number Eighteen.

“Go on dear, prepare yourself. Isn’t Kara going with you to the mall today?” She asked.

“Yes Mom. I’ll be up in a jiffy!” She closed the door and leaped happily to her bathroom.

As she was taking a shower she thought of the dream she just had. What a weird dream! Who was that boy with her, she thought. She doesn’t even remember having a friend named Lou or Lou-Lou. All she could say that this Lou was a boy.

After twenty minutes she was done fixing herself. She went down the stairs and greeted her mom, good morning. In their house it was only herself and her mom. Her father died when she was only Seven and that was the time they had to move from Mullingar to Doncaster. She didn’t have much memory when they moved to Doncaster, it only took them two years there.. After that they moved to Southampton. Finally, this was the last time they moved.

“Mother, thanks for the breakfast. I’m going now, Bye!” She said in a rush as she chomped a toasted bread.

“Take Care, Kara’s outside waiting!”

She went outside and found her bff, Kara.

“Come on! Let’s go to the mall!” She said. She went inside Kara’s car.

“Oh My God Ari! I can’t believe it! I just saw on the net that One Direction’s going to the mall we’re about to go! I think they’re going to go shop shop too!” Kara said happily.

“One What?” Ari asked.

“Like Oh My God Ari! You don’t know One Direction?”

“No, who are they?” She asked again.

“They were in X-Factor last year! You are so outdated!” She said.

“No I’m not. I’m just not into music, really!” She said. Kara rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, happy birthday Ari! I’m going to help you buy the perfect dress ever!” She said.

“I know! Mother lent me her credit card!” Both of them squealed.

“Perfect!” Kara stated.

“I know! The best birthday ever!” Both of them laughed. Soon, they arrived at the mall.

They went inside different stores. Finally after many hours of searching for the perfect dress for her party later they stopped at a Chinese restaurant.

“God, I thought One Direction’s going to be here! Why have I not seen them yet?”

“Been hiding from you I guess” Ari joked.

“Ari, How I wish I was you! You can eat carrots!” Kara said.

“Uh, yeah? What’s so special about it? Carrot is just... carrots!” She said.

“Like duh? You know Louis from One Direction loves girls who eats carrot!” She shrugged at her best friend and chewed her food happily. She was looking forward for her party later. Suddenly, she heard a cellphone’s ring tone...

“Someone's calling you, answer your phone it's ringing.. Unless you don't like 'em.. And you can just pretend that you didn't hear me.." A voice popped out. At first Aria thought that someone was trying to tell them that their phone was ringing.

When she looked up she saw Kara picking up her phone and a scowl on her face. Now, Ari knew that the voice awhile ago was a ringtone. It was one of those ringtones where celebrities record some message saying that someone is calling you or they got stuck inside a phone and you should answer it so that they can be set free. She sighed and looked at her friend.

“You are so addicted with them!” Ari stated. Kara gave her a duh-look.

“What’s it say?” I asked

“Oh No! I’m so sorry Ari! I gotta go now! Mom left my little sister all alone in the house!” Kara said in a hurried voice.

“Wait, how can I go home?” She asked but Kara was already far.. ‘Oh no’ she thought to herself.

She stood up and got the things they bought earlier. It was a bit heavy. Kara’s got a lot of apology to do later. Why did she have to leave her alone in the mall without a ride back home... on her birthday!

She went inside the elevator, when the door was about to close Five gorgeous boys went inside. It was like a scene where a group of handsome boys slowly enters the elevator and the girl looking at them was dozing off plus there was an added wind effect.

First, there was a guy with a sexy brown curly hair – he was wearing sunglasses, jacket and a weird fake mustache. He was tall, fit and overall sexy. She couldn't point out how the curly-haired guy looked like but she was sure he was quite a hottie.

The next guy had a dirty blond hair, he was about 5 feet 10 inches. She could say that this guy was the fittest among all of them. Even though she doesn't listen to music much she could tell that it was a bit the same as the 'One Time' singer's Beiber haircut, just like the first guy he was also wearing sunglasses, a weird fake mustache and was using the hoodie of his purple jacket to hide his face. It was pretty weird why they were trying to hide their faces. She could say that these guys were handsome, but why? Why are they hiding their faces?

Next was a guy with a black hair. He was much fashionable than the other guys. She could see that the black haired guy was wearing a necklace with a cross on it. He was wearing a black jacket that had the same color as his hair, with this it made the guy looked a million times hotter. Just like the other guys, he was also wearing glasses, a fake mustache and was covering his face using the  hoodie of his jacket.

The next guy looked like he was trying his best to cover his face. Aria managed to control herself and was able to not laugh. Aria caught a glimpse of the face of this guy. He was a blond - that was the most obvious thing she noticed. Other than his face, she could say he was the shortest among all of them. He was wearing a USA flag onesie and was once again using the hoodie to hide his face. He was wearing sunglasses just like the others, but no fake mustache. At least he had some sense, Aria thought to herself.

The last guy had a dark blond hair. He wasn’t wearing a jacket like the others instead he was wearing a simple black striped shirt. He was really simple, Aria thought. He was wearing a buggy hat that had the shape of a panda’s ears. He had this huge smile drawn on his face. Just like the first guy, he was also wearing sunglasses and ah, the fake mustache!

When the elevator had closed the boys were humming the same song. Aria didn’t know what they were humming so she just listened to them. She saw the guy wearing a black-striped shirt doing some weird dance moves, anytime Aria could burst out laughing but thankfully, she was good at controlling herself.

“Now that I bought a gift for her we should go find her house next!” The guy wearing a panda-ear hat said in his high-tone voice.

“You don’t know where her house is?” The curly haired guy asked.

“Obviously!” The black-haired guy said.

When the elevator door opened, signalling that they were on the ground floor all of them went out.

“OH MY GOD! THAT CURLY HAIR! It’s HARRY STYLES OF ONE DIRECTION!” A random girl shouted. Did Aria just heard the right thing? It’s Harry Styles of One Direction? Was she just in the same elevator with One Direction? Suddenly, all the girls shouted and ran to their.. well the boys’ direction.

“RUN!” The boys said. The boys broke out in groups of two and suddenly someone pulled her hand and soon Aria found herself running too. They ran outside the mall, Aria tripped at first but soon recovered because the person grabbing her hand was still forcing her to run. Some girls were also running behind them, soon the guy pulled both of them to an alley and they managed to escape the swooning girls.

“Lou, that was really hard!” The boy said - panthing,  as he removed his hoodie, Ari looked at him and it was the short blonde guy.

“Lou who?” Ari asked? The blonde looked at her and he got shocked.

“Oh no! I grabbed the wrong person!” The blonde said, worry written all over his face.

“Excuse me, randomly grabbing a person without saying sorry is rude!” Ari said.

“Oh Sorry! I tho-thought that I grabbed my friend. I’m sorry, are you hurt?” he asked.

“Well yeah, just a scratch. No worries!”

“Here, 5 euros... Find some cure for that scratch.. I’m really sorry!” He said hurriedly. From the way he spoke, Aria could tell he was Irish.. Well, she was Irish too. She was born at Mullingar but she just had to move to Doncaster.

“Wait, it’s just a scratch!” She shouted but the boy was already running away.

“Niall! Niall Horan’s my name... Tweet me later if you have a Twitter and I’ll apologize to you formally later! I’m sorry! I’m in a hurry!” The boy said.

Niall Horan? Is it a member of One Direction? She has to ask Kara later. Well, it was a bit fantastic.. Being in the same elevator with ‘the’ One Direction the girls are swooning for.

She called for a taxi and went back to their house carrying all the shopping bags. When she went inside her room she called Kara.

“Ari! I’m so sorry!” Kara immediately said.

“It’s ok! You can’t believe what happened with me today!” She said.

“Tell me!”

“I was in the same elevator with One Direction awhile ago!”

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I thought you didn’t know them? She asked.

“Well, at first I didn’t really knew it... But when we went outside the elevator a girl suddenly shouted that it was One Direction”

“OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!” Kara squealed.

“Well, yeah. I guess!” She laughed. “There’s more..” Ari added.

“What? TELL ME!”

“Was it Niall? Well yeah, that Niall from One Direction thought I was his friend and accidentally grabbed my hand forcing me to run with him awhile ago! Then when we stopped running he realized he grabbed the wrong person. He asked me if I was hurt and I said I just had a scratch , then he gave me five... five euros!” She said irritably.

“Wait, what? Oh my God. If it were me I’d be kissing that money now! What are you complaining? Hey at least he gave you money!”

“No, I don’t need it!” She complained.

“Anyway, I’ll be at your party later! I’m really sorry for leaving you behind! Gotta go now. My sister is annoying!”

“Kay, bye!” Then she hanged up her phone.

When she was about to lay down on her bed her mother called for her. She went down.

“What is it mom?” She asked.

“Your childhood best friend is also going at your party. Remember Lou?” She asked merrily. Ari looked at her like her mother was talking in another language.

“Who’s Lou?”

“God, Ari! You don’t remember your best friend Lou when we moved to Doncaster?”

“Ah, no” She replied.

“Don’t you remember Lou? His mother called me today and told me that he was going here today with his friends! I can’t believe you forgot about him!”

“Mom, I was eight when we moved to Doncaster!”

“God, Ari! Did you watch X-Factor last year?”

“A bit. What about it?”

“Lou was there!” Her mother said angrily.

“Who? Lou?” If she was right, awhile ago when she was with Niall she heard him say Lou.

Well, there could be a lot of Lou ain’t it?

“Louis Tomlinson, my dear!” Her mother said.

“Lou? As in Louis Tomlinson of One Direction?” She asked worriedly. She looked at her mom and she saw her smiling widely signalling that it was a Yes.

_________________________________________________________________

Vote, comment, like, fan, tweet, add to reading list, and like my page. It’s on the external link! :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...