Taraji And Terrence: The Secr...

By Karasaekano

Taraji and terrence are eachothers everything. He loves her and will do anything to protect her. Her life is... More

Rainy Day
Just Like Old Times...
Afraid...
Trust Issues...
Recovery...
Feeling Better..
Finishing Buisness..
Not Again..
Back To Normal
Crazy Cookie...
Losing Her Mind..
Processing..
Just go back to normal..
Fixing you.
The Dream.
Making A Fresh Start.
Can't Do It..
Ready...
Can't..
Working On It
The Trip....Oh Boy.
Vacation Day 1: Real Fun
Vacation Day 2: Just Why?
Vacation Day 3: Checking Up On You
Vacation Day 4: Going To Far
Vacation Day 5: Her Own Little Secret.
Vacation Day 6: Keeping It From Me..
You Don't Mean Anything To Me Anymore.
I See Some Resemblance..

No! I've Hit The End..And I Couldn't Even Say Goodbye Correctly...

1.1K 38 90
By Karasaekano

Continued

3rd Person POV

After about two hours taraji was still bleeding out and unconscious. Eventually Adam got sick of her making a mess and patched up her gash on her back. He then heard a car spear to a curb outside and felt confused. It was Terrence and the cast coming in. Terrence was able to find out where Adam lived from lee because they need that info when people get on the show. Him and the cast started banging on the door and kicking it. Adam cursed to himself and then got up taraji and put her in the bathroom in the tub to hide her. They broke in and Adam was standing at the top of his staircase grinning. "Well hello there.." he said waving with the gun in his hand.

(His house)

"Where the fuck is my woman you physco?!" shouted Terrence and Adam chuckled. "Oh..she's in here somewhere..I have to clean up the mess she made.." he said signaling to the pool of her blood. "You mother fucker!" shouted Terrence. The women weren't with him because that'd be to dangerous. It was only Terrence, jussie, trai, and Jussie. Terrence and the guys charged up the stairs and Terrence had himself a gun this time. Adam aimed it at them and they all froze in place. "Come on. Come on charge at me. You think you're so tough because you took my mans life...now I'm going to take tarajis mans.." he said laughing hysterically the fool was crazy. "I was so wrong to call her crazy.." said Terrence to himself. "No you weren't. The bitch is crazy. Have you seen her injection needles by any chance? As in read them? The bitch has anxiety." Adam said and Terrence gasped, feeling like a fool for not noticing how obvious that was. "Where is she??!" shouted Terrence. "Why don't you look around?" asked Adam laughing. Jussie was behind him and he hit him with a bat making him fall to the floor. He winced as breyshere got the gun from him but Adam grabbed his leg making him fall. Terrence punched him in the face and grabbed it. "You have nothing now. I can smell your fear." he said grinning. "But I still have your bitch out bleeding to death somewhere in here.." he said chuckling. Terrence shot the gun at him but Adam dodged out of the way...

Taraji was in the bathroom passed out in the tub.

She made a small sound and eventually opened her eyes. She could hardly see from the black eyes she had. "So...much..pain.." she groaned as she made a sound as if she was about to cry. "WHERE IS SHE YOU ASSHOLE!?" she heard a voice shouted from upstairs. "T-Terrence?" she said coughing..

"DIE BITCH!" shouted Terrence as he punched and punched Adam in the face. Adam got up and hit Terrence. Breyshere choked him.from behind and Adam elbowed him in the face and stomach shoving him up off of him. He his breyshere so hard that he flew back and landed on the glass table, breaking it. Breyshere got back up after awhile and hit Adam with a huge vase. Adam kicked Terrence and made him fall and drop both guns. One of the guns went off and shot jussie in the leg. "Arghhgh!!" shouted jussie falling for he ground. "Juss I'm sorry!" shouted Terrence getting back up. Adam had already got the guns and pointed them at all of the guys..trading from one another with aim. "You bitches thought you had me huh? One man taking down 3 pussies!" Adam shouted..

"T-Terrence I'm coming.." said taraji struggling to get out of the tub. She cried in pain as she managed to sit herself up. She was so sore that she was surprised that she survived a second time.

She grabbed onto the shower rob and pulled herself up. As soon as she stepped out she fe to the floor in pain and weakness. "T-Terrence I'm coming.." she said coughing up blood. She crawled over to the cabinet and found a hammer. She grabbed it and stood up but fell again making it slide to the other side of the bathroom...

Adam kept aiming at them and he loaded them both. "You're nothing but some weak little bitches. Taraji has always belonged to derrick! How could you be so fucking blind! That bitch needed special taking cared of!" he shouted laughing maniacally. "Shut up nigga!" shouted Breyshere and he hit Adam in the legs with a metal stick from the broken glass table that he landed on. Adam fell to the floor once again and dropped one of the guns and Terrence quickly grabbed it. Jussie was limping but he came over to them. "What now bitch!?" shouted Terrence. Adam laughed and then got a knife out of his back pocket and sticking into bresheres stomach. It went right through like it went through taraji when derrick stabbed her. He froze and then blood started to drop from his mouth.

He started to try to speak but he was cut off by falling to the ground once Adam yanked it out if him flesh. "YAZZ! YAZZ?!" shouted jussie limping over to him. He was coughing up blood and choking. Jussie held him and cried. "Don't die man don't die!!" he shouted. "Save Tj....save her man.." he said to jussie and Terrence before his eyes closed shut.

"YAZZ!" shouted Terrence in anger and sadness. He was gone. "Oh stop crying you pussies!" shouted Adam standing up and hunching over holding his stomach as he had the bloody knife in his hand. He licked the tip of the bloody knife and his fingers and then laughed.

Sick bastard. He let out a single chuckle and Terrence and Jussie looked disgusted. "Tastes just like ketchup.." he said grinning...

Taraji cried and cried as she climbed across the huge bathroom. "C-come on...i-I can do it...argh!" she shouted in pain stopping.

She panted hard and loudly as she came closer and closer to the hammer.

She finally grabbed it and showed a painful smile. She used as much strength as she could and lifted herself up off of the ground and led herself to the door by grabbing onto things. She slowly opened the door and limped out, trying to follow the sound of screams and Terrence called for her whereabouts..

"I'M ABOUT TO GET RID OF YOU CRAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" shouted Terrence shot the gun at Adam but he dodged and punched terrence in the face making him fall. Terrence got up and the gun slid out of his hands. They fought man to man for a second throwing punches as hard as ever Terrence punched Adam on the stomach and kicked him. They both had black eyes and bloody lips. Terrence got on top of Adam punching him and Adam kicked him off and kicked him in the stomach. He grabbed Terrence and slung him to a stand with a vase making him hot it and knock the vase over as it fell on his body. Jussie tried to hit Adam but was in so much pain from his leg shot. Adam punched Jussie in the stomach and he fell to the ground. Adam grabbed a gun and shot him right in the neck. He went out without a single word.

"JUSS NO! FUCK YOU!" shouted Terrence angrily to Adam and he just laughed. Terrence laid there in pain and got back up again as they started to fight.

...

Terrence had hit him so hard he nearly fell out afterwards...

Taraji walked down the hall slowly and in so much pain. She nearly fell a couple times and almost trampled down the steps. She saw then fighting down the hall and gasped to herself. She didn't say anything because she wanted to sneak up on Adam..

"YOU GIVE ME MY FUCKING WOMAN! I'M SICK OF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIENDS CRAZY ASSES! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE BITCH!" shouted Terrence as he grabbed the gun and aimed it at Adam. He shot Adam in his side but that wasn't enough to stop him. He shot again...the gun was empty and the other was a distance away. Adam laughed and then kicked Terrence in his leg making him stumble. Adam got up and grabbed the other fully loaded gun. Terrence stood up and when he turned around Adam had the gun pointed at his heart. He laughed physchotically and smiled. "It's over now bitch.." he said loading the gun and Terrence let a tear fall down his cheek knowing that this was the end. He kept saying "I love you taraji.." in his mind. Just before Adam shot, he felt something smash against the side of his skull. As soon as it made impact, Adam shot his gun...no one is sure if he missed or not.

Adam felt his body giving out. He fell to the ground with a hammer smashed in the side of his head, dead. Behind him stood taraji, holding her stomach and panting in pain. She gasped once she saw Terrence laying on the floor with a gunshot in his heart, barely breathing. She painfully rushed over to him and dropped onto her knees. "T-terrence!?" she shouted starting to cry. He coughed up blood and looked at her. "There you are..." he said slowly. "TERRENCE DON'T DIE TERRENCE DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE TERRENCE!" she shouted as she cried.

Her eyes were swollen and her body was so sore. "Baby...i-i love you so much..don't you ever forget..that. You're not crazy...you'll never b-be crazy.." he said as his eyes started to roll to the back of his head. "NO TERRENCE PLEASE BABY NO! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE I'LL NEVER SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU! HE'S STILL IN MY HEAD TERRENCE I LOVE YOU DONT GO!" she cried saddened. "I love you...you'll be fine..because my baby..is stronger than any woman I've ever k-known..." he said as his voice started to die down. "TERRENCE NO!" she shouted. He showed a small smile and she kissed his lips as she cried. When she didn't feel him even make an effort to kiss back, he knew that he was gone. "NOO! NO PLEASE! TERRENCE I'M PREGNANT DON'T LEAVE ME! WHAT AN I GOING TO DO TERRENCE NO!" she cried but he was gone. She laid on his chest as she cried. She felt something hard on her head. She saw something square sticking up in one of his pockets and she curiously got it out. She opened it and she gasped in sadness at what she saw.

An engagement ring. With the words 'For the love of my life, taraji' engraved on the inside. Tarajis voice cracked as she started to cry more and more. She hugged his corpse crying. "I do terrence! I do!" she shouted as she cried harder than she ever did before. She grabbed the gun that he had and hugged it tightly trying to remember him and his effort to save her. She put the ring on her finger and cried. She lifted him up and sat them against a wall with the gun in her hand as she looked at her dead friends and now her dead would-have-been husband. She rocked back and forth with him in her arms as she heard the police sirens coming down the streets. They walked through the front door and saw her sitting there with the gun. "Why would you do this you psycho?! You're coming with us!" they shouted coming at her. "W-what?! No! No! Wait! It's not what it seems!" she shouted as they removed her from being next to Terrence corpse. They took the gun and found the injections she's been taking. "Anxiety? Oh now we understand." said the officer as they took her outside. "W-where am I going?!" she shouted. There was a big white van outside that said 'Lunbrige' on it. "Oh, you're going to a place with people just like you.." said the officer smiling at her. She was confused. They put her in the back and tried to make her lay down. "Hey! What are you doing!" she shouted and they injected her with something. She started feeling whoosy and the last thing she saw was the police clearing out the bodies from the house..terrenes was first. And then she passed out..

...

She woke up a while later and they took her into a huge brick building.

She got out and they restrained her until they got inside. There was a woman at a front desk grinning. "I see we have a new one today...and what might your name be?" she asked her sweetly...talking to her as if she was a small child. "T-taraji.." She said nervous and confused. "Alright...you'll be fine..anxiety huh? Take her to the room down the hall..." she said smiling and waving goodbye as they took her through another door and there was a long hallway. She had no belongings except the clothes on her back and the ring on her finger. She heard a woman screaming and it was followed by more outbursts. She saw the door close behind her.

She was in a mental Asylum. "N-no..no! No I'm not crazy! I don't belong here I'm not crazy! I'm not!" she shouted and was of course ignored. She started to cry because she started to feel afraid.

"NO! NO I'M NOT CRAZY LET ME GO! I'M NOT CRAZY!" she shouted in fear as she tried her best to escape but didn't have much strength since she was already sore from Adam beating her. They took her into a bathroom with a bed, they had some clothes in their hands and started to undress her. "STOP! GET OFF OF ME! STOP IT!" she shouted but that didn't change a thing.

They changed her into a gown and forced some sort of cloth around her that prevented her from moving her arms. A straight jacket. "NO! NO PLEASE I'M NOT CRAZY!" she shouted trying to escape but she couldn't even move her arms. They put her in a room that was all white with soft walls and a white bed. As soon as they shut the door it became so quiet that it was to loud. The door had a glass..so that you could see through to the hall. All they could hear were faint cried from other patients and banging on the walls. She started to hear voices in her head again..as if something was there in the room with her. "Well look who finally came to see me.." she heard a voice say. She turned around and saw the worst thing in her life. Derrick Oliver. He stood there in an outfit similar to hers although he was not in a straight jacket. "No...no...no!no no no!" she shouted as she started to cry. (Keep in mind that she is hallucinating. But since she's in an asylum and she doesn't have her needles, he'll always keep running through her mind and her mind will keep making her think that he's in there with her..basically driving her insane)

She screamed in fear at the top of her lungs. She ran to the door and tried to break out. "I'M NOT CRAZY! LET ME OUT! DON'T LEAVE ME IN HERE WITH HIM! HELP ME PLEASE..PLEASE HELP ME! I'M NOT CRAZY! I'M NOT IMSANE!" she shouted as she banged her head on the door trying to produce noise. "There's no use running baby girl..you'll be safe here.." she heard him say. "NOOOO! NOO! NO! HELP! HELP ME! AHHHHH!" she shouted at the top of her lungs as she cried. She used all of the strength she had to stand on her bruised legs. "GIVE ME MY NEEDLES! SOEMINE GIVE ME MY NEEDLES! I NEED THEM TO KEEP HIM FROM ME! I'M NOT INSANE!" she cried and cried.

"I'M NOT INSANE EITHER!" she heard another patient shout...mocking her. She heard multiple patients starting to laugh and cheer. "WELCOME HOOMME! WELCOME HOOMME! WELCOME HOOMME!" they shouted in a tune and some loud peaceful music started to play. (Play song) "NO! NO LET ME OUT! I DON'T BELONG HERE! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! I HAVE A BABY! LET ME OUT!" she shouted banging and banging her sore body against the door. She then starts to hear derrick laugh and more of the 'welcome hoomme' song start to replay. She started to hear multiple voices in her head. (Pretend like a camera is zooming out away from the door while she's banging on it like they do in the movies..)

She started to hear derrick laugh even louder...and eventually...she started laughing too...

END.

Thank you SO MUCH to all of the people who stuck by this book and enjoyed it. I know it's short but it seemed as if it was better to end a bit early other then have a bunch of scattered chapters that are besides the point of the book...this book was something short and sweet. By the way, when you play the first song, end it when you read the last sentence of the book...then start playing the song at the end. Or you could listen to the entire 1st song because it is about being crazy and it fits with the story. I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed this book...I had so much fun writing it. I hope that everyone really enjoyed it. Btw, when you listen to the second song thunk of her constantly banging on the door and it's going over everyone's names like it's a movie lmao. And it may not be the last 'crazy' book I write ;) you never know..but I'm not making any promises lol..i first have to see how interested you are in this chapter. Well in this book. I hope you all like this book...peace.💖💖

-Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 8
"You came back to me" He whispers in a raspy voice as soon as we departed, his forehead against mine, his eyes still closed, the both of us still pan...
41.4K 1.8K 34
We coming back at you in part two of this roller coaster ride. You're not safe yet, life ain't ever easy so join us in our continued story of the li...
1.1K 131 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄€α΄„α΄› α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ α΄€α΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ❞ -α΄€Ι΄ ᴇʏᴇ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄€Ι΄ ᴇʏᴇ - Arabella Mancini skilfully negate the negative, turning everyone around h...
305 81 41
They thought they had been through it all and were now on the road to happiness. Jaxin Artimus and Ambrose Bellezza fell in love under strange circum...