The Book Boyfriend

By ellarose12

Rebecca Adams has been reading books since before she could walk, or at least her mother was reading them to... More

The Book Boyfriend ❤ Introduction
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four.
The Book Boyfriend ❤ The End.
The Book Boyfriend Soundtrack.

Twenty.

4K 187 24
By ellarose12

Dinner with my parents came around sooner than I expected. I even offered to spend more time at work, which would have been fine if not for the fact I had offered to pick up Beau from the airport.

“It’s Friday, way past knock off time and you have a god of a man waiting at the airport. Get out!” Sparky ordered, packing my bag up for me, I wondered if I vomited I would feel better. Maybe I could have sworn John and Nana to secrecy so Mum wouldn’t be demanding I bring Beau home to meet them. Maybe I could lie and say we broke up?

“He’s right Bec, get out. I’ll see you tomorrow night at Mum and Dads.” John joined my farewell committee as Sparky pulled out my chair. He was never this nice when it came to Beau and didn’t help my anxiety at all, knowing full well he was only trying to lessen my stress for tomorrow.

“If I leave then it’s happening!” I groaned, glaring at Sparky as he smacked my ass in a bid to get me moving to the elevator.

“Why is that so bad?” Sparky looked at John who only shrugged, not willing to share.

“You know how much of an ass he is right? Well triple that and you might get a glimpse at what my Dad is like.”

“He’s not that bad,” John quickly defended, but we both knew it was true. “I’d be more worried about Mum planning your wedding. Nan has been laying some good group work for him to build on!”

“Oh dear god, she’s not coming tomorrow is she? I don’t need her trying to make a pass at my boyfriend!”

“Dunno. Now go or you’ll be late!” His lack of no told me she would be and going through the lobby the rather attractive blonde at the front desk caught my attention.

“But John, I mean Mr. Adams told me…”

“Can I help you? I’m his PA?” I introduced and Harry the security guard only smirked.

“Oh,” She looked me over quickly and I tried not to roll my eyes. “I’m his girlfriend, Nicola. I’m sure he’s mentioned me?”

“He has been very busy Nicola, what’s the problem here?”

“John must’ve forgotten to tell Harry here about me too. After our date last week he said he’d arrange something for this weekend and…”

I held up my hand, smiling at her while hoping I didn’t look like an evil grinning lunatic. Just because John was being nice today, didn’t make me forget the last few months of hell.

“No need to explain, I got this Harry.” I walked her back over to the elevator knowing full well Nicola had been just another bed warmer for John, and as bad as I felt for Nicola, I wanted to make him suffer.

Just a little bit.

“Turn left and follow the corridor straight down into Mr. Adams office!”

I hit the button for our floor, returning her smile as the doors closed and wished I could have been there to see his face when Nicola appeared at his door.

-

The airport was surprisingly empty and finding a parking space in the short term I headed over to the arrivals. The plane had landed about fifteen minutes earlier and the swarm of people heading towards the bag pick up told me I was on time.

I searched through the crowd, unable to see him and wondered if something had happened for him to be delayed or hidden out of sight. Ignoring the messages from John, I had nothing from Beau and started to get worried.

“Are you looking for someone Miss?” The slightly southern voice broke into my concentration and I clutched my chest in fright as I spun around.

“Nnn…” I squealed seeing Beau, acting like it had been months not days since I saw him last. My arms were around his neck in seconds as he squeezed me against him tightly. I felt myself being lifted off the ground as he twirled me around to face the exit.

“Hey Angel.”

“Hey Boyfriend.”

It was crazy how much I had missed him. We spoke on the phone every night and it hadn’t even been a full week since I last saw him, but being able to hold him – kiss him, nothing else made up for that.

Getting home the smell of pizza greeted us as we walked in the door. The boxes were set up on the dining table which was thankfully void of any candles and Jess stopped mid slice as we walked in.

“You couldn’t have waited?” I teased, knowing she was just as bad as I was with food.

“I was hungry?” She shrugged with her mouth full; it was hard to understand her. “I didn’t know what you liked, so got a bit of everything.”

“Thanks Jess.” Beau took the plate she offered and set his bag down by the table. I headed upstairs to change and came back down to hearing them argue over something on TV. Despite the fact he was only four years older than us, clearly he didn’t act his age and the pair of them sounded like twelve year olds. Grabbing some pizza I went and joined them on the sofa, taking up the job of referee.

This was the first time we’d all hung out, and it was better than I could have imagined. Sure they’d met before, but this was different. It didn’t matter that he was Beau Morgan, lead singing of Taking Back Monday. He was my boyfriend, and it as a nice glimpse at what normal could have been if it wasn’t for that fact.

By ten, Jess decided to go to bed and Beau had fallen asleep twenty minutes earlier with his head in my lap. We had taken over the main sofa and Jess flicked his foot which dangled over the edge causing him to flinch and roll over slightly. We both held back our laughs and I shook my head at her to say no more. He had looked tired when I’d picked him up at the airport and the fact he fell asleep with Jess and I still talking through the movie showed it.

“If he takes the V-card on the sofa, you’re buying a new one. Keep me up all night; you’re getting reported to the tabloids!” She threatened, shaking her finger at me in warning. I knew she was joking, unable to keep a straight face as I poked my tongue out at her.

“Goodnight to you too!”

Smirking, she blew me a kiss and headed off to her room. Considering the movie we were supposed to be watching was boring and I hadn’t actually watched more than five minutes of it told me it was time for bed too and I gently woke Beau up to go to bed.

“Hey Angel,” He yawned, looking around sleepily as he sat up, a little stiff from how he had been laying. “What time is it?”

“About ten thirty. I can leave you down here, but thought you might like to come to bed?”

His face lit up with mischief at the mention of bed and he lunged forward, throwing me over his shoulder as he stood. I screamed, trying to free myself and remembering Jess was down the hall clamped my hands over my mouth to try and keep quiet.

“Not cool!” I scolded the second he closed my bedroom door and set me down on the bed.

“Was there a lock?”

I nodded and sure enough, he flicked it into place.

“I do not want to be woken up like last time.” He muttered, crawling over the bed to me it didn’t take him long to get rid of both our clothes.

“Your skin is so soft,” His hands were as busy as mine as I felt every inch of him, my nails digging into his back as I arched mine. “You’re beautiful.”

Our make out session only started to get hotter, my body flushed with the desire to take things further. His skin was burning like mine; barely taking time to breath I don’t think we stopped our assault on each other for hours until finally things settled. Curled into the crook of his arm, my own was stretched out of his chest possessively and his heart was frantically beating against my ear. I could feel my own beating at the same pace, slowly winding down I doubted I’d ever fall asleep, but we did. Just like the last time we slept together Beau kept hold of me like his life depended on it and I had never felt so wanted or loved.

-

For the first time in my life, I wasn’t the last person to be ready to leave. Jess sat on her phone in the lounge room catching up on the Rosa gossip from Bianca, who had been working as her personal trainer since she started the reality show.

“Beau, come on! We’re going to be late!” I called up the stairs, the thud that followed had me running back up to my room. I almost laughed seeing him practically hanging himself trying to do up a tie and from where he now sat on the floor, I knew what the thud had been from.

“Need help?”

“Please.” I helped him stand and undid the knot he had turned the silky fabric into. I tossed it over onto the bed, untucked the collared shirt and undid the top couple of buttons. “What are you doing?”

He sounded completely horrified; like I had d just ruined his ready for the office look.

“We’re going to my parents, not work. You don’t need a tie; you don’t even need that shirt. Do you have a sweater or something?”

Dinner with my parents wasn’t going to be like what we had at his Mums. It would be Mums cooking in the crowded dining room and John would probably take his dinner to the front room so he could eat in front of the TV and while I was certain Dad would give him a hard time, the majority of it would be directed towards me.

“I just want to make a good impression.” He whispered. I knew he was stressed, all day he had been tense and unable to relax. We’d even sorted out what he was going to wear when we went to the shops earlier and clearly he changed his mind.

He was worse than Jess.

“You will. Are you even comfortable in this?” I gave his shirt a little tug and sighing he shook his head. I went back over to his bag, going through his clothing until I found the knitted sweater. Since he only had jeans on, it kept is casual, but nice enough to show he had put a bit of effort in without changing who he was.

“Better?”

He pulled it down a little and nodded, yet he still didn’t smile.

“Beau, relax.” We kissed quickly before the car horn sounded from outside and looking out my window; Jess was in the car waiting. “Come on, she might leave without us.”

I made a silent prayer she would in fact leave because in all honesty I was just as nervous as he was. Only now wasn’t the time to tell him that.

 I could hold it together for both of us.

We stopped at the liquor store on the way and grabbed some wine to take with us and by the time we arrived, we were twenty minutes late.

“Becky, Jess!” Mum must have been waiting behind the lounge room curtains as the second Jess cut the engine she was at the door. “Did I say six thirty? I meant six.”

“Sorry Mrs Adams, I didn’t leave enough time to do my hair.” Jess greeted Mum in a big hug, while Beau gripped my hand to the point I had to try and pry his fingers from it before he crushed it. Thank god Jess covered for us.

“It looks lovely darling; I don’t know why you girls bother with makeup and all that. You’re beautiful!”

She let Jess go and turned to us curiously.

“I keep telling them that too. It’s lovely to meet you Mrs Adams, I’m Beau Morgan.” Beau extended his hand and I prayed he didn’t crush Mums too, yet the confidence in the way he spoke told me he was going to be ok.

“Please, call me Annie! It’s a pleasure Beau!” She took his arm in hers, turning back to wink at me as they headed inside.

“Hi Mum, nice to see you too! I’m good, how are you?” I muttered sarcastically behind her and Jess covered her mouth so we couldn’t see her grin. I grabbed her arm in my free one, holding the wine as we headed inside and sure enough John already sat in front of the TV with Dad.

Worse than that, so was my Grandmother.

“There are my girls!” She was up before Dad could grab the remote to turn the volume down on the sports news he was watching, grabbing Jess and I in a hug before eyeing off Beau where he was still trapped by my Mum. “Oh Beau, it’s lovely to see you again!”

Beau was being passed around like a new toy and I quickly jumped in to save him.

“Lovely to see you too!” He greeted, letting her kiss each of his cheeks as Dad stood up.

“Ok, so you’ve met Mum and Nana, Beau this is my Dad. Daniel Adams.” Dad walked over to where we stood in the entry, extending his hand the pair shook and I could tell Dad was applying the pressure. “Daddy, this is Beau.”

“The rock star right?” He asked suspiciously, giving him the once over. I knew he was expecting something else. Leather pants, tattoos and maybe even piercings, fitted the stereotype and so far Beau was going against the trend and Dad was clearly disappointed.

“Yes sir, but…”

“Don’t mind your work. Better than that rap shit.”

I closed my eyes, two minutes into meeting my boyfriend and Dad had sworn in front of him already.

At least it wasn’t at him.

“Thank you sir.” Beau glanced at me for reassurance and I smiled, giving it to him.

“We’ll talk. Later.” I saw Beau swallow hard before Dad gave me a hug, “Is John treating you ok? You look thinner than when I last saw you.”

“John’s fine Daddy, we bought some wine.” I finally managed to offload the brown paper bag and Dad inspected it improvingly before moving off into the kitchen where Mum and Nana were getting things ready.

“Well done Beau, you’ve passed round one!” Jess slapped him on the back before going to sit with John, snatching the remote she ignored his protests and started channel surfing.

“I’ve performed in front of thousands of people, millions if you count TV broadcasting and that was the most nervous I have ever been in my life!” He hugged my tightly, barely whispering into my ear.

“You did great; it’ll only get easier now.” Or at least I hoped it would.

Somehow Mum got us all to sit at the dining table and John took a seat next Beau while I sat on his other side. They talked briefly about work before Nana put an end to that, instead putting Beau under the spotlight in what turned into twenty questions. Beau took it all in his stride, that ability he had for performing in front of a crowd coming in handy.

“I have to admit, this Bolognese is amazing Mrs. Adams.” Beau complimented, causing my Mum to blush and fiddle with her own dish.

“Please Beau, call me Annie. It’s nothing special, but I did make the sauce myself, it’s one of Daniels family recipes!”

“Well you did a great job; I don’t get much of a chance to eat home cooked food like this.”

“If you’re with Bec here, don’t get used to it. The girl can’t cook to save her life!” Dad teased.

“Well she keeps me alive, she’s gotten better since the days of trying to make two minute noodles in the kettle!” Jess joined in, setting me up.

“What?” Beau asked, looking at me as I sunk into the chair. I did see his baby pictures, so I guess it made up for that.

“I was like ten! Rather than waiting for water to boil on the stove, John told me the boiling water in the kettle worked the same so I put the noodles in the kettle. The element kind of caught on fire.”

John was losing it by the time I finished retelling the story, it was one of his favourite pranks he pulled on my growing up and I only glared at him now. Everyone joined in, leaving me red faced and wanting to disappear.

“Oh this one has loads of stories Beau!” John wiped the tears from his eyes as Nana reached over to whack him on the back of the head.

 “Stop teasing your sister, you got enough of your own!” She warned.

Beau took my hand and kissed my knuckles, making me smile.

“That’s pretty stupid though.”

“Shut up!” I pulled my hand away, pouting and everyone carried on laughing. While most of the teasing revolved around me, I didn’t mind. It was nasty like other times and now those years were behind me, I could laugh too. Beau was fitting in perfectly and he barely touched his glass of wine which made me proud. I knew how tough tonight was for him, yet he resisted the temptation alcohol provided.

Beau and I cleared the plates with Jess, taking up all the room around the sink.

“Look at you; anyone would think you’d done this before!” Jess was clearly as proud of Beau as I was. She knew everything that gone on between us and I hadn’t missed the way she’d looked when he accepted the glass of wine.

“I told Bec before this was the most nervous I’d ever been. I’ve never done this meet the parents thing before, the only other proper girlfriend I had I already knew her parents.”

I couldn’t help scrub the plate a little harder at the mention of Julia.

“Ah my loves,” Nana appeared in the kitchen with John and we all stopped what we were doing. “I have to leave before I decide to stay the night and drink all your fathers wine.”

“He won’t care Nana!” John gave her a hug before she went around our little circle. So far the night had been a success; despite Dads warning to Beau nothing had come from it - yet. I’d even gotten by pretty easily not counting the embarrassing stories.

“Only because he knows I’ll feel the need to replace it all like last time, and the time before that with stuff that is much better than what he buys. Now Beau, it was lovely to see you again. Look after our Becky, because if I ever find out you’ve hurt her rock star or not, I will make sure you can only sing Top C with ten year old choir boys. Got it?”

“Trust me; she’ll be more likely to hurt me than the other way around.”

Jess nudged me, prepared to have an ‘aaw’ moment as Nana hugged him a little too tightly and for a little too long.

“Then I guess we have nothing to worry about, the girl is smitten with you!” Nana winked at me as I died of embarrassment as Mum came in and the pair soon headed outside.

“Oh Bec, I hear your boss wants to have a word Monday as well, regarding letting people up into the office?”

I bit my lip to try and hide my smile. Any punishment he was willing to serve would be worth it after seeing his text messages Friday night.

“Really? I wonder what about?” I faked my innocence and Jess looked at me curiously, wanting to know what was going on.

 “Later” I mouthed at her and she nodded.

“So things are going well?” John was clearly trying to stir up something now my chief defender had gone. Despite the long awkward hug, she had managed not to grope him in anyway so Nana was definitely leaving at the right time.

“I think so.” Beau and John stared at each other for a second and the tension that had always been between them began to flare back up. Clearly John thought I had been getting away with tonight a little too easily.

“What’s going on in here?” Dad appeared, glancing over the dishes and frowning as he saw Beaus hand around my waist.

“Dishes, cleaning, you know stuff you men have no idea about.” Jess piped up, passing John a tea towel and a plate from the drying rack. Jess had grown up here as much as I had her house; we even called each other parents Mum and Dad on occasion. John looked at it completely baffled not helping Jess’s argument. “See?”

Dad only rolled his eyes; still frowning he turned to leave. “Can I talk to you for a second Becky?”

I nodded and followed him into the front room.

“So how is working with John?” He asked curiously.

“Great, I love it.”

“Good to see you finally doing something with yourself, shame your brother had to do it for you.”

“It wasn’t like that and since working there I’ve done a lot on my own.”

I had some answers prepared, knowing full well this conversation was coming as it had anytime I came home. Only now he didn’t need to tell me it was time to get a real job and stop dreaming my life away.

“Like start dating a client? Becky, it’s not very professional. He seems like a nice guy…” Dad stopped as Mum came back inside and looking between us seemed to know what was going on.

“Stop being so hard on her Danny!”

“I wasn’t. I was just saying I don’t think it’s very professional that she…”

“She what? So John got her in, do you hear what he says about her? Even he underestimated what she was capable of!” Mum yelled and while that stung, I still felt a little proud of myself.

“Guys, I’m right here.” No one heard me.

“I can’t believe you think that it’s ok for her to be tramping around with musicians. It’s all about sex and drugs, John tells you enough about those concerts and now our daughter is joining them! John should have never offered her that job!” Dad ignored me and I knew exactly why I had been avoiding coming home for so long.

“Actually I met Beau before I even I started working with John!” Again I may as well have speaking to the wall.

“Do you think we raised her to be like one of those groupies? She’s a good kid Daniel and has never given us a single reason why we should doubt her!”

Still being ignored I gave up while they continued to battle over my virtue and the correct working environment for me. What I had been doing wasn’t been good enough, now I started a career and that wasn’t right either.

“It doesn’t matter. What do you think happens on tours? What do you think will happen to her if she keeps up with this? I can’t believe she can still be employed while taking up an affair with a client!”

They were going around in circles and I had no doubt the others were listening too from down in the kitchen. Our house wasn’t like Beau’s Mums, but it was bigger than most. The sound of their voices would be carrying down the corridor and I was over hearing about everything I was doing wrong, the mistakes I was making and in general how much of a failure I was to him.

“ENOUGH!”

I stood up from the sofa, standing between the pair of them and finally they did stop.

“Becky, I’m sorry.” Mum started, but I held up my hand to silence her.

I had always been a Daddy’s girl and since I hit eighteen, our relationship had changed. It was like he didn’t know what to do now his little girl had grown up and gone off to college. I hadn’t changed much at all only he couldn’t see that like Mum and even John did.

Their over protectiveness was for different reasons, John because he knew I was growing up and Dad because he didn’t want me too. Now to presume I had become some unprofessional groupie whore was going too far.

“Dad, you need to understand that things aren’t what you think they are. I am twenty two, I know right from wrong and…”

“Becky, you can be a hundred and two and I will still think this is a bad idea.”

I went to argue further when instead it Beau who spoke up and turning around the corridor, all three of them stood there. Jess and John looked like someone had just died while Beau looked like he could kill.

“Mr. Adams, I mean no disrespect but I respect and love your daughter. I will never think or treat her how you’ve been yelling about for the last ten minutes and if you were anyone else talking about her like that, I’d be getting arrested right now.”

Dad was speechless and Mum looked between the pair in a shocked silence.

“Dad, I’ve been looking after her like you told me too. You’re being ridiculous right now.” John admitted, and I couldn’t stop the tear from escaping and quickly wiped it away.

Beau noticed though, coming straight over to me.

“Thank you for dinner Mrs Adams, it really was wonderful, but I think it’s time we go.”

Mum only nodded as I said nothing and followed Beau out. I could hear John and Jess behind us, and after a few more minutes they came out too.

“Bec, you know he doesn’t mean it right?” John managed to get Beau to let me go so he could hug me and I nodded.

“I know, but next time you say I haven’t been home enough; don’t get annoyed if I tell you to get fucked ok?” Jess hugged me from behind so I was being squeezed between her and John.

“If only Nana had been here for that. Your Dad would be in so much trouble!” Jess had us all nodding, knowing full well she controlled the family.

“Wait till Mum tells her.” John laughed.

We split up and Jess passed Beau her keys.

“Johns going to drop me at my parents, I need to go through my own version of family craziness.” She gave me a hug, and knew she was only giving us some alone time. “Love you Bec.”

“Love you too.”

We said goodbye and got into Jess’s car, not talking until we were nearly half way there.

“That was intense.”

“That was kind of normal. Well, declaring whatever I’m doing isn’t good enough part although I never thought my Dad would compare to me to a drug addicted groupie.”

“And I thought things were going well too.” Beau took my hand in his, resting it on the top of his leg.

“Not as bad as baby photos right?” I teased, trying to ease the mood.

“Your Nana did grab my ass when she hugged me so I dunno?”

“Oh dear god!”

Beau only laughed, turning on the radio it was one of their songs that greeted us.

“So, you still want to stick around after all that?” I asked nervously, not looking at him as I watched the city lights get smaller behind us.

“Not getting rid of me that easily.”

He squeezed my hand, before starting to sing along to himself and I decided to join in.

“It’s only the broken hearted, that can understand what we have started. You’re a hard habit to break. You know I wrote this song in rehab?”

“No I didn’t, but I’ve already told you your songs are depressing.” I teased and he let go of my hand, faking being hurt. “Doesn’t mean I don’t like them”

“So you’re a fan now?”

“Just because I didn’t know who you were when we first met, didn’t mean I wasn’t a fan. Jess wasn’t kidding when she said she listened to the Fish in the Sea album a million times.”

He only laughed and by the time we got home, I was ready to put the night behind me.

So was Beau and I nearly exploded with happiness as we got out of the car.

“How about we just pretend dinner finished when your Nana left?”

“I’d love that.”

We went inside and I headed over to the fridge to grab a drink, only I never made it that far before I found myself sitting on the bench. Instantly my legs curled around his waist and I craved the contact that followed. Maybe Dad’s fears of me becoming addicted to something wasn’t unwarranted, because as I quickly pulled off his shirt just feel his skin on mine, I realised that like Amelia, well Julia – whatever; I was addicted to this man.

“You’re the most amazing, strongest, kindest person I have ever met. Ever. Angel, I don’t know what I did to get you,” He made quick work of getting rid of my bra, and I was vaguely aware of him throwing it towards the sink “But I am so glad you’re mine.”

“I could say the same thing.” I hated how breathless and shaky my voice came out, not helped by the way he was teasing every sensitive area on my body.

“You can’t. I’m not strong like you. I don’t deserve you.” He stopped, his head against my chest as already breathless we just held each other.

“Don’t think like that. When will you see how amazing you are?” I tried to reassure him.

“When will you?”

He groaned in frustration and somehow we ended up on the sofa with nothing other the thin fabric of our underwear separating us and it was too much.

I needed him.

Now.

No more heated make out sessions, no more enjoying the other joy we could bring to each other. None of that could satisfy me anymore and I was clueless as to how it satisfied him. My hand reached to the elastic band of his designer briefs, rolling it down slightly he got the message and adjusted himself over me to make it easier to slide them off and once done I was almost disappointed he didn’t make the same moves on me.

“Beau…” While his hands did linger around my pants, it wasn’t to remove them; not completely and his name came out as more of a gasp than an actual word.

“Mm.?”

“I’m ready.” I tensed slightly, wondering what he would do and from his lack of response I started to doubt myself.  Didn’t he want it too?”

“Already, dam I knew you were turned on….”

If he kept that up, I would be ready for that within minutes and I realised he didn’t understand what I was talking about. The moment of clarity also reminded me of Jess’s threat of having to buy new furniture and I really liked this lounge.

“No, stop.”

Inside I groaned, not wanting him to stop at all. My body was throbbing in time to my heart beat which was out of control and as he managed to grind himself against me as he moved to sit up, that was nearly enough to send me over the edge and I moved instantly back against him.

“What? What’s wrong?”

Before things got weird, or awkward I stood up and his confusion was obvious.

“Just, not here. Jess would kill me if she ever found out.”

“We were just making…. Oh! Really?” He caught on quickly, unable to hide his grin. Once again I found myself being thrown over his shoulder and carried up the stairs, only this time I did scream and wiggle to be set down. The fact he could just pick me up like that was thrilling in itself, degrading perhaps and I hated being carried. This time when he put me down on the bed, it was going to be different though.

And it was.

Things moved slower, every touch had a purpose and the nerves that took over the second I felt my bed against my back began to disappear. Really, things were not much different to how they usually were when we’re in bed together, but I was lacking the ability to think straight enough to acknowledge that.

“You know, I could write a million love songs and none of them would be able to say just how much I love you.”

The more we delayed, the more I was literally aching for him. My body felt like it would explode at any second and every bump or touch had me begging him for it so when it finally happened, I wasn’t sure if it actually was.

“I don’t want to hurt you Angel, we’ll go slow ok?” I could barely manage a nod, the sensation was better than I ever expected. I was so ready for him my body put up no resistance, instinctively moving with him, the pain was short lived and my nails dug in behind his shoulders as nothing short of complete ecstasy tore through me.

Why the hell did I wait so long?

“Are you ok?” For every thrust he asked, slipping in deeper until he realised I wasn’t struggling. I couldn’t form words, the primitive groans coming from deep within all I could offer and finally he stopped asking, instead muttering my name in each hot breath he blew out against my neck. Then I stopped, aching as muscles that hadn’t used like this before came to attention and as he eased himself right in. “God, you feel so good.”

I don’t know how he was managing to even speak right now. I felt like I was floating, totally detached as I moved with him, completely joined as one our rhythm worked itself out naturally. We weren’t as focused on the touching now, or the kissing. Instead we clung to each other, until he pulled away.

At first I thought I must have done something wrong, or that there was something wrong with me for him to stop, but in the time it took me to get control of my limbs again he was back and the crinkle of the foil packet told me what I needed to know.

"The things you do to me Angel."

I couldn't help smile at that, the look in his eyes told me all I needed to know and he looked me up down hungrily before urging me to sit up, moving me so I was in his lap. Everything about him was perfect. He was fit, more athletic than over an over toned body builder. His skin was smooth and my shaking hands took a moment to enjoy the feel of it once more as I ran them over his stomach before putting my arms were around his neck to hold him close again. The feeling of him entering me again had me crying out with pleasure, before we picked up where we left off.

“I love it when you scream my name.”

“Oh god Beau.” It was the first time I’d managed to form something resembling more than his name since we’d come up to my room and from where we now sat, he fell back so I was on top of him, taking control.

Feeling courageous I straddled him with his hands gripping my hips, and threw my head back, to then feel his hands roaming up to my breasts. Falling back against him, he was quick to regain that control and I was on my back again.

Urging him to go deeper, faster, I could feel that familiar build up that had my body trembling. His arms came behind me, drawing my closer as he held me and while I couldn't hear anything other than the hum of his words I got the message from how I could feel his own build up starting as we sought release.

 And we found it.

The sensation had me nearly peaking again, the swell of him inside me as we laid still, completely wrapped in each other I felt completely fulfilled.

“Are you ok?” Oddly, those three words were not what I wanted to hear so I instead I kissed him in response while my body was still trembling with a new kind of exhaustion and excitement.

That wasn’t sex, or a quick fuck.

That was making love and it was just the beginning.....

--

So they finally 'did it'. Think she should've waited a little longer or was the timing right? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 76 37
Concert tickets, signed CD's, Band merch; t-shirts, hoodies, beanies, posters, wristbands and figurines. This is what my life has become since I disc...
1K 112 66
'Music gave me the reason to escape.... That was until I met you.' Ryleigh loved heavy metal rock music and used to write her own when she was younge...
1.4K 200 42
Friends and Lovers - 2 So, I might have once upon a time made an poorly considered pass at the tattooed bad boy who sings and plays guitar in the ban...
75 0 26
Emma Canterbury is twenty-two and an international rock star. As the front woman of her band, she is recognised for her voice, her beauty and her rel...