Endless Love ੈ♡˳ MikaYuu

By koirisan

A story; in which Yuichiro Amane moves into the mansion that is owned by Krul Tepes together with her six mys... More

𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓉𝓌𝑜

6.5K 269 790
By koirisan

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"So, what's your plan now?" Yoichi asked me, I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"I don't know either, what's happening right now really surprised me. Like damn, I was just studying in this school and the next thing I knew; someone wants to adopt me?" I said in disbelief while running my hand through my messy ravenette hair.

"Did you already meet the person who wants to adopt you?" He asked, curiously. I shook my head as a response.

"No, but I expected that she's a woman and I told her butler yesterday to give me one or two days to pack my things." I responded as I saw him curved his lips into smile.

"You should be happy right now Yu-kun! You're going to have a new family!" Yoichi exclaimed happily. I rolled my eyes as I just shrugged both of my shoulders.

"Family? I don't think so, Yoichi. I don't know what the hell gotten on her or whoever is she. I mean, I haven't still seen her face, I even don't know who is she or did I already meet her?" I mumbled.

"Maybe you already met her! She's just maybe— shy to show her face?" I chuckled when Yoichi said that, I shook my head giving him a sign of disagreement.

"Her butler said people might freak out when they saw her." I simply replied, he parted his mouth into O and patted my left shoulder.

"What if she's famous?! Wait, wait— what's the name of her butler?" Yoochi asked me, I think for a second and finally spoke a word.

"Urd Geales, his name is Urd; he had a yellow hair, red eyes and a brown skin." I said as he frowned and held up his chin, probably thinking who the hell was the person is.

"I think I've heard that name before, the name is so familiar, I think he's really a butler of the famous people or mansion, Yu-kun." Yoichi said.

"That rings the bell, yeah maybe, let's not talk about that." I said while shrugging both of my shoulders as I glanced again to Yoichi. "By the way Yoichi, where the heck is Shinoa? I haven't seen her since yesterday." I added while frowning.

"Yeah, me too but I saw her yesterday before I go home. Uhm Yu-kun, I think she's avoiding us." He said while scratching his nape, I frowned even more.

"What do you mean she's avoiding us?" I asked.

"I called her name that time and she glanced back to me but, she looked away after that then ran away. I even texted her yesterday what is wrong but she didn't reply, she looked doomed." He stated.

"What the hell? Where is she? Let's confront her." I said and pulled Yoichi's wrist towards Shinoa's room.

I immediately entered the room while pulling Yoichi's wrist when I saw Shinoa sitting on her chair while looking outside the window, I pursed my lips and moved my feet towards her. She jumped in shock when she noticed both of us, she raised her eyebrows while looking at me and to Yoichi. I raised my eyebrows too when I saw her face, her eyes are swollen like she's crying all day.

"What happened to you Shinoa?" I asked her but she quickly looked away, avoiding our gazes. "Hey! Don't look away like that, you ditched us yesterday! What the hell happened?" I added and slightly slammed her table with both of my hands.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Leave the broken hearted girl here, mind your own business." Someone suddely said as she shoved me away from Shinoa, I narrowed my eyes on her; she had a pigtail blonde hair, violet eyes and a pale skin.

"Broken hearted? What really happened? And who the hell are you?" I asked irritately, Yoichi held me on my shoulder and patted to calm me.

"I'm Mitsuba Sangū, Shinoa's bestfriend and didn't you know what happened yesterday? I'm sure you've heard the rumors all over the campus." She placed both of her hands on her waist and rolled her eyes.

"What rumors?" Yoichi asked.

"Duh? The rumors about Mikaela Shindo rejected the girl who confessed her feelings for her in front of everyone." She said as I stunned for a moment and slowly parted my mouth. I looked at Shinoa, almost didn't believe of what I heard.

"You're the one he rejected?! Omygod, are you fucking kidding me?!" I exclaimed, Mitsuba suddenly hit my head with her hand. I winced in pain and glared at her.

"Could you please not shout? People might hear us, idiot!" She vehemently stated, I clicked my tongue and crossed my arms.

"Why didn't you tell us about this Shinoa?" Yoichi asked.

"I thought you guys already know, I can't show my face in front of you; I'm so embarrassed, so broken..." She muttered and looked again outside the window like she's watching someone, I twitched my eyebrows and looked outside the window too where she's looking at.

My jaw dropped when I saw Mikaela Shindo playing basketball with his five brothers. Now I know, Shinoa was watching him all over from this view.

"You really like him huh?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Are you jealous or what? Oh God! Don't tell me you like—" Mitsuba was being interrupted when I spoke.

"Fuck no! I will never like that bastard Mikaela Shindo, ever." I ranted, there's a moment in silence for a second as I blinked twiced when Mitsuba started to laugh, Yoichi's face turned red while Shinoa was directly looking at me.

"I didn't know you like Mikaela that much." Mitsuba said between her laugh.

"I said I don't like him, I hate him with all my heart in fact!" I huffed.

"I was going to ask if you like Shinoa and it turned out that you're thinking about Mikaela." She laughed even more while touching her stomach, I flustered in embarrasment. "He's gay Shinoa, he's your rival!" She added while wiping a fake small tears at the edge of her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." I scoffed and looked at Shinoa. "Don't worry Shinoa, I will confront that bastard. Watch me and relax over here, Yoichi come with me." I said without even hesitating and pulled Yoichi's wrist again towards the court where they were playing.

"Yu-kun! Stop! Don't involve yourself anymore, students will get angry with you again!" Yoichi hesitated, I stopped and turned my head.

"I don't fucking care, he humiliated Shinoa in front of everyone! Can you believe that bastard?" I blustered.

"This ain't the right way Yu-kun, just calm down okay?" I ignored him, I just continued to walk.

I stopped from walking when we reached the court, I traveled my eyes in my surroundings. Bunch of girls were cheering the Tepes whatever brothers while the other boys were sitting and watching the game, the Tepes brothers were busy playing the basketball together. My lips turned into smirk, something suddenly ran inside my head. I think it's time to pay back, the right time to humiliate someone infront of everyone.

"My goodness! Stop this Yu-kun!" Yoichi stammered as I moved my shoes closer to the Tepes brothers. I took a deep deep breath and calm myself.

"HEY YOU MIKAELA SHINDO!" I screamed as everyone turned silent and looked at me, even the Tepes brothers stopped playing basketball. Yoichi face palmed beside me while pulling my hands away but I remained in my place, glaring at Mikaela Shindo.

He moved his head and looked at me with no expression written on his face. After a second he looked away, ignoring my presence at all. I can see from the corner of my eyes that everyone here was looking at me and to Mikaela Shindo. He walked towards the bleacher and picked up his bottle of water, everyone is silent while looking at him drinking the bottle of water. He wiped his face with a hand towel after that and turned back in his place a while ago, still ignoring me at all; I heard a few laughs around me.

"Let's play." I heard him said as I saw a lavender haired boy walking closer to me while holding a ball. I think his name is Lacus Welt; the fourt of the tepes brothers I guess.

"Aren't you going to say something to him Mikaela?" Lacus said as he stopped beside me while smiling at me. "What is your name by the way cutie pie?" He asked that's why I flustered.

"Cutie pie?" I mumbled.

"Don't tell me he's going to confess his feelings to you Mika-kun, just like the girl yesterday?" The silver long ponytail haired man said while smirking; must be Ferid Bathory.

Confess? Fuck no, I'd rather die! I immediately shook my head as a sign of disagreement.

"No, you're wrong. I'm not going to confess, I'm here to confront your bastard step brother!" I yelled like I didn't care anymore about eveything, I saw them gasped in shock when I mentioned a 'bastard'.

"Yu-kun, please stop." Yoichi whispered.

"...oho? He called Mikaela a bastard?" Crowley Eusford looked amused. "Did I hear that right, Ferid-kun?" Crowley added.

"I was about to ask the same question, who might you be? A cute little boy who has a brave personality to call my brother a bastard." Ferid smirked.

"Yuichiro Amane, please stop this, let's go." Yoichi said as my blood boiled even more because the bastard was still ignoring me, I irritately let out a heavy sigh.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN IGNORING EVERY PEOPLE WHO WERE TRYING THEIR BEST TO TALK TO YOU? What are you, a God? Oh please, don't fuck with me! My bestfriend confessed her feelings to you yesterday infront of everyone, remember her?" I growled. I heard the different reactions from the crowd, they looked shocked when I yelled at Mikaela Shindo.

"Yes her! If you remember her, you hurt her feelings you know that? Why wouldn't you just appreciate every person's feeling? You must thank the God because he created dumb girls who has feelings for you pretty boy! My friend named Shinoa Hiragi took away all of her pride just to confess her feelings to you, but what did you do?" I formed my palm into fists, Yoichi was about to cup my mouth to stop me but I just shoved his hand.

"You ignored her like nothing happened, you should at least say something; like you don't feel the same towards her. What? You can't speak? Are you dumb or something?! " I shouted.

"Alright, I like him." I ignored Crowley when he said that.

"Mika-kun, say something!" Ferid chuckled.

The bastard slowly titled his head and looked at me. My blood was really boiling, it seems that my words didn't affect him at all because he's just giving me a cold stare.

"Are you done crying?" He asked, coldly. His brothers and students around my surroundings bursted into laugh, I felt the heat on my cheeks.

"I will go now, I don't have any business here anymore." He said while looking at his brothers. They just gave him a thumbs up as I shut my mouth. The words that came out from his mouth literally pisses me off even more; that's it! That's fucking it!

I bit my lower lip to calm myself when he turned around, I'm really annoyed as fuck. Before he could walk away, I quickly grabbed the ball from Lacus palm and directly threw it on Mikaela's direction. Everything here seems slow motion when the ball flew within the air, I closed my eyes for a second and slowly opened it. My jaw dropped when I hit him, I hit him on his fucking head!

Blast!

The ball hit his head hard that's why everyone here gasped in shock again, the ball bounched onto the ground after it hit his head. All of us here didn't speak, there's a moment of silent atmosphere but after that; all of us started to laugh hard, I heard a loud 'OW!' from the crowd including his brothers. I grinned at myself and looked proudly at Yoichi. His face paled while his mouth parted, I'm sure that would work on Mikaela's dickhead.

"Oh? I'm so sorry pretty boy, I didn't mean to!" I exclaimed between my laugh but I immediately paused and looked at everyone while frowning when they suddenly stopped laughing.

"Oh no, cutie pie, wrong move." I shivered when Lacus whispered that to me.

"Very wrong." Yoichi added.

Mikaela slowly turned his head and looked at me, I gulped when I saw his expression changed. His face is dark, glaring at me with his poisonous gaze. He looks very angry...

My heart raced as I started to move backward when he's walking closer to me, he violently grabbed my colar before I could go away and leaned his face closer to me. I didn't move, I just froze in my place.

Fuck it Yu, do something!

"Listen here you nitwit, if you don't have important damn business with me, Stay. Fucking. Away. From. Me." He said with venom voice. "You want me to say something if you're talking to me and not to ignore you? Is that what you're trying to say, nitwit?" He asked as I raised my eyebrows, I tried to push him but he's stronger than me.

"What did you call me?" I huffed, he leaned his face even more.

"Nit-wit, do you want me to describe that word to you then? A stupid, brainless, foolish, idiot person in short word; a nitwit like you." He smirked as everyone yells 'Ow' and laughed again.

"You fucker!" I screamed.

"Oh, please, Amane. If you want my damn attention you should at least say that directly in front of me, not this— you're just humiliating yourself." He simply commented as I pushed him hard but he then grabbed my colar even more.

"Hey stop that, Mikaela. You're scaring him," I looked at René Simm when he said that.

"He wants this, so I'm giving him his consequence." Mikaela responded as I glared at him.

"I don't want your damn attention fucker, in your fucking dreams! I just want you to realize something and I'm not humiliating myself." I scoffed.

"Last time I check you were calling me pretty boy then it turns out to be a bastard and then the next— fucker? How lovely mouth of yours, nitwit." Shindo said.

"Why am I loving this?" I heard Lest Karr commented as the Tepes brothers laughed together.

"You want my attention right? Fine, I'll give attention what you needed the most, I want you to stay away from me after this." He smirked while leaning his face closer to mine, I gasped.

"Mikaela!" René called.

"What are you doing?" I hesitated, he didn't say anything. Inch and inch apart until I can feel his own warm breathe hitting my lips.

My heart rapidly raced faster when I'm directly looking at his face, he was looking down at my lips while his gripped onto my colar became more tighter.

Move away from him Yuichiro!

Fuck why I am not moving?

I can't just help it but to slowly close my eyes waiting for his lips to press mine but it didn't, I felt the less tight on his hand gripping my colar. I opened my eyes as I saw him moved away from me, he gave me a cold stare.

"Stay away from me, you understand that?" He muttered then shoved my colar, I was off guard that's why I was being pushed on the ground. I winced in pain when my butt hit the flat surface, everyone laughed again.

"I want you miles away from me, If you don't want your life living in hell. You better listen to me, Amane." He said while looking down at me, he gave me a cold gaze one last time before he walked away.

I stunned, René walked closer to me and lend his hand to me. I didn't speak, I just stared at his hand before I held it. I flinched, his hand is so cold. He helped me to stand up as Lacus just patted my head; giving me a grin. I thanked René before the Tepes brothers walked away with their brother Mikaela Shindo.

"Yu-kun! Yu-kun, are you okay?" Yoichi hesitately asked.

I blinked when I came back to the reality. What the fuck was that? Really Yuichiro Amane? Damn, you're so idiot! You just let him do that, if he didn't stop— my first kiss might have been stolen by this fucker.

My eyes followed the sight of the six brothers while they were walking away. I slowly stared down at my hand where René held me, my heart was beating faster.

What is the meaning of that? His hand is so cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 76
(The cover is not mine, I do not claim it or own it) This story will contain violence, swearing, abuse, and angst. If you do not like any of these th...
7.1K 429 10
"He deserves effortless, pure love," William utters quietly. It seems even the rain has subsided in order to listen to his whispered confession. "But...
969K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
72.5K 2.3K 12
Mika found an injured black cat on his porch.He took the cat inside to patch him up.Mika decided to take care of the black cat.What mika didn't know...