Not All Hockey Boys Are Bad

By OliviaSmirl

*complete* Rosie and Jack could not be more different. They were like Yin and Yang, North and South, light an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

A/N

12K 104 18
By OliviaSmirl

Thank you to all who have read this story, it means a lot to me. And I've left this story at where it's at for so long and I feel like now is the time to give it justice, so if you would like to see more of Rosie and Jack, I have just recently published the sequel It's Not So Easy, which picks up after they graduated from high school and follows their relationship struggles during the summer and before college.

If you are interested in checking that out, you can simply go to my profile and find the story there. Again I thank all my readers, I never thought there would be so many of you reading this story, and I appreciate every single one of you. Much love!

~Liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 21.4K 42
2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my eyes, "Why else do you think? To get you a...
37.6K 136 34
what happens when a girl bumps into a famous hockey player? Will she fall in love just like every other love story or just stay friends?
3.8M 194K 47
Hockey player extraordinaire Cameron Beckett not only has to deal with the pressures of making it into the NHL and graduating high school, but also f...
392K 15.3K 42
After her parents's accident, Delany shut her self from the world. She liked being in her safe, little bubble.. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to...