An Old Friend ~Ash X Reader~

By dog-lover-sam-3144

(Y/n) (L/n), a 16 1/2 year old girl from Pallet town. She lived happily in pallet town with her best friend A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/n about next chapter
Chapter 3
Updating
Chapter 5
A/n
Sorry for not updating
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank you
I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED LIFE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Hellooooooo
Story time..
Chapter 13
WOO
Chapter 14
Ideas?
Chapter 15
BTW
Im sorry
Bork
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (End)

Chapter 4

17.1K 331 1K
By dog-lover-sam-3144

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v.*

I woke up at seven in the morning. Everyone was still sleeping. I walked into the bathroom and changed out of my pajamas into my everyday outfit. When I walked out my Pokémon were already up and ready. "Okay.. C'mon guys.." I said before leaving a note on the door. Me and all of my Pokémon walked into town and started to take a walk at a forest hiking path at the park. I'll make Arcinane taller like she's supposed to be.. But since Arcinane is like 6 foot tall she'll be taller than me 'cause I'm short. I walked in silence as all my Pokémon followed. My Pikachu was right by my feet on my left, Arcinane on my right, Chrizard and Lucario walking behind us, and all the eeveelutions behind us. "So what are we gonna do guys?" I asked sighing as I looked up at the sky. They all said their names and I nodded. "I'm just going to listen to my music on low volume..." I said putting my earbuds in and making sure I could hear all of my Pokémon.

*Ash's p.o.v.*

I woke up and moved my arms around the side of the bed with my eyes closed. Feeling nothing there, I opened my eyes. "(Y/n)?" I asked groggily sitting up as I saw a note on the door. I got out of bed and went over and grabbed it.

Hey guys,

Don't worry I just went out for a walk with my Pokémon, I'll be back by Nine thirty in time for Ash's gym battle. I just want to clear my head for some reasons so I'll be back soon. See ya!

~(Y/n) ❤️✌🏻

I smiled as I put it on the table so everyone else would see it. Clemont and Serena woke up so now only Bonnie was sleeping. "Hey guys want some breakfast??" I asked as everyone nodded. "Sure! I'll go wake up Bonnie!" Clemont said walking to the edge of Serena's and Bonnie's bed waking Bonnie up. "Where's (Y/n)?" Serena asked confused. "She left a note saying she went on a walk with all of her Pokémon and that she would be back by 9:30 in time for my battle." I replied as Serena nodded. "Okay we're ready!" Clemont said as Bonnie got out of bed with Dedenne. We grabbed our stuff out of the hotel room since (Y/n) had everything in her bag with her. We walked to the dining hall and ate our free breakfast.

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v.*

Me and my Pokémon eventually walked back into town and I put Charizard, and all my Eeveelutions away except for Leafeon and Jolteon. Lucario walked to my right, as Pikachu was on my shoulder, and Leafeon and Jolteon on Arcinanes back. We were walking in town when I saw a Pokémon fashion shop. "C'mon guys!" I said as my Pokémon followed. Since I wasn't able to give them a present for the Pokémon festival in Coumarine city I figured I'd get them all a present, especially to make it easier for Charizard and Lucario to mega evolve in battle. I walked into the store and immediately found them all something. I got myself a heart locket with a picture of all of us in it, I'm surprised it fit.

Pikachu's-

Arcinane's-

Charizard's-

Lucario's-

Jolteon's-

Flareon's-

Vaporeon's-

Glaceon's-

Espeon's-

Umbreon's-

Sylveon's-

Leafeon's-

I bought them all a necklace and continued to look for things that involve mega evolution.

One on each hand-

I walked out of the store with everything in a bag as me and my Pokémon started to walk back to he hotel and PokéCenter since they were right by each other. Soon enough I got a text from ash.

Ash: u almost to the hotel?? Because we are waiting in the lobby.

Me: Yeah I'll be there in a second! Im like two buildings over so you can come out. Sorry I'm late I stopped by a store to get my Pokémon some things. Today marks the day I started my Pokémon journey.

Ash: Ok and cool! Be out in a second!

I out my phone in my pocket and let all of my Pokémon out. I gave them all their necklaces and they all loved it. "Oh Lucario, Charizard! I got us easier ways for you to mega evolve in battle!" I said smiling as they walked up to me.

Lucario's-

Charizard's-

I put it on their arms and I hugged them. "See? Easier!" I said smiling. I put all of my Pokémon away in their Pokéballs while only Arcinane and Pikachu were out. As I did so Ash, Clemont, Serena and Bonnie walked up to me. "Nice bracelets and locket!" Ash said looking at my necklace and bracelets. "Heh thanks! The locket has a picture of me and all my Pokémon and the bracelets are for Mega evolution for Lucario and Charizard. They have one too. All of my Pokémon have a necklace with their type on it." I said as everyone nodded. "Now let's go to that battle!" Ash said with determination as I nodded and smiled. He looked at me with a determined yet cute face and I felt myself blush a little bit. "Hey (Y/n)?" Ash said as I blushed even more. "Y-yes?" I asked trying not to stutter. "Why is your face really red?" Ash asked feeling my forehead. "U-um I-I'm f-f-fine." I said pulling my hat farther down. "Hmm.." Ash whispered as we continued walking go the Laverre city gym.

*After the battle cause I'm lazy and don't want to right it, and sawyer lets just say had to leave.*

We all walked out of the gym as ash was as happy as ever. "I can't believe I have SIX gym badges!" Ash said excited as I smiled. "Yeah aren't you excited to be in the Kalos region soon?" Clemont asked fixing his glasses as ash nodded. "Yeah I can't wait! Just two more badges!" Ash replied. "Pikachu!" His Pikachu said happily. "I'm huuuuungryyyyy." Bonnie said as all of our stomach's growled right on cue. We all started to laugh as we continued walking. I was about to walk into the restaurant with the others when ash stopped me. "We'll be in there in a second, save us a seat." Ash said as Clemont and Serena nodded. Ash pulled me a little bit away from the door. "What's up?" I asked as my Pikachu sat on my head and Arcinane sat on the ground. "I.. Can't do this.." Ash said as he started to get nervous and tried to walk past me but failed because I blocked him. "Do what ash? What's wrong??" I asked kind of worried as he sighed and started to get even more nervous. "Promise to not hate me??" He asked looking up at my instead of the ground. "I would NEVER hate you ash." I said hugging him. "Okay... (Y/n) whenever I'm around you I always have this feeling... My heart beats faster and I get butterflies in my stomach and I start to sweat, what is this feeling?" Ash asked as I blushed a dark pink. "I-it's love ash.." I said blushing even more as he smiled. "Well than I love you (Y/n)...
I've never felt this way towards someone before except you... Will you.. Go on a date.. With me???" Ash said trying to hide his own blush. "Of course ash." I said smiling while blushing as I hugged him. "Should the others know?" I asked as ash shrugged his shoulders. "Well we'll have to tell them sooner or  later so we can tell them when waiting for our food sound good?" Ash replied as I nodded. "Ok." I replied. "So tonight at let's say seven? Just casual wear." Ash said/asked as I nodded smiling. We walked into the restaurant and immediately found our seats with Clemont, Serena and Bonnie. Me and Ash's seats were next to each other.

*After ordering; Ash's p.o.v.*

"Hey guys I have something to say." I said as Clemont, Serena, Bonnie and (Y/n) looked at me. "Me and (Y/n) are going on a date later tonight..." I said as I started to blush a little bit. "Awwww how cute!" Serena said smiling. "Why can't you go on a date with someone Clemont?!" Bonnie asked pouting as Clemont became embarrassed. "Bonnie I will go on a date with someone when I meet he right person!" Clemont said embarrassed as we all laughed. After the ordeal our food came and we ate lunch. "It's 4:30, (Y/n) we need to take you shopping for an outfit for tonight!" Serena said smiling as (Y/n) nodded. "I'm coming too! I wanna help!" Bonnie said excited. "Yeah ash you also need a different outfit, I'll buy you one." Clemont said as I nodded.

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v.*

When we finished eating Serena and Bonnie dragged me one way while Clemont dragged ash the other. "So what kind of date is it?" Serena asked for an idea. "He said just wear something casual." I replied shrugging my shoulders. "Okay casual and cute!" Bonnie said smiling. "Ooh this store!!" Serena said pulling me into the store along with Bonnie behind me. It didn't take too long until I found this outfit-

I came out of the dressing room in it an Serena and Bonnie had hearts in their eyes. "You look AMAZING in that (Y/n)!!" Bonnie said smiling. "R-really??" I asked blushing a light pink. "Yeah! You look beautiful in it! I'll pay for it. It's the least I could do." Serena replied smiling as I nodded. I already knew there would be no discussion over it, Serena was buying it.

*Ash's p.o.v.*

"So what are you planning on for the date??" Clemont asked fixing his glasses. "Well I figured to go get ice cream and then go to a movie thing in the park. They're playing Jurassic world in it." I replied as he nodded. "Well let's find you and outfit." Clemont said as we walked into a store.

Ash's outfit, he only has the shirt, shoes and pants out of this picture and then he's wearing the hat he always wears-

After we bought he outfit I looked at the time. "6??!! Ugh I have to wait an hour.." I groaned as my Pikachu sat on my head.

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v.*

Serena and Bonnie were making me wear my outfit right now so now they were taking me to some place to get a free makeover by a professional which I was somewhat fine with. We walked into the building and I sat down in one of the chairs at the makeup thing.

You have this makeup-

Afterwards it was 6:45. I checked my phone and I had a text from ash saying to meet him at the ice cream shop in town. Which we were right by it. "Hey guys I have to go meet ash, thanks so much for everything!" I said hugging both Serena and Bonnie. I walked out of the building with Arcinane and Pikachu when I saw ash at the ice cream shop down the road. Soon enough I got to him and he finally saw me. "Wow.. You look.... Amazing.." Ash said awestruck as I blushed. "You look amazing as well ash." I said smiling blushing even more. "Shall we?" Ash asked putting out his arm. "We shall." I replied giggling as we got an ice cream cone and walked to the park.

*during the movie*

Me and ash were sitting on a blanket in the park watching Jurassic world with a lot of other people. There was a jump scare and I jumped onto Ash's lap. My Pikachu was laying on the blanket next to Ash's Pikachu and my Arcinane. Ash smiled at my reaction and put his hands around my waist and he laid his head on mine since he was taller. I soon became comfy in Ash's lap as some people 'awwed' around us.. "This is a fun date Ash.." I whispered as he smiled. "Good." He smiled back as he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and after a few seconds we pulled apart. "This is an even better first date because you stole my first kiss." I said blushing as he blushed smiling and nodding too, meaning it was his first date and first kiss.

Okay that's all for this chapter I hope you liked it!! PokéSam out! ✌🏻️

2,11o words!

See u later PokéFans!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...
5.7K 152 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
150K 2.6K 31
Serena Yvonne is normal 16 year old high school teen who lives in Vaniville Town and she is kind, happy, beautiful and all those positive things you...
49.6K 1.3K 54
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...