My Life With Logan Henderson...

By Isabellia1

Nessie and Logan are happy together... Till something gets in their way. How their relationship is gonna chan... More

Chapter 1 You're Shining Like A Star... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 2 I'm Sorry, Baby... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 3 On My Way To The Airport... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 4 Why Couldn't He...? (James' P.O.V.)
Chapter 5 How Should I Tell Her This...? (James' P.O.V.)
Chapter 6 It's All My Fault, Ain't Nothing Gonna Save Me! (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 7 He Has No Idea, No Idea... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 8 Paralyzed... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 9 Nothing Even Matters (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 10 I Should Do Something About It... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 11 We Gotta Wait... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 12 Try To Take Your Mind Off... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 13 Nothing Even Matters And This Time It Is True (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 14 Let's Adjust To The New Situation... (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 15 The Right Girl By My Side (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 16 I Know, You Know, We Know We've Got Something (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 17 Crazy For You (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 18 Better With Me? Better With You! (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 19 We've Got No One To Impress (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 20 We're Halfway There! (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 22 Song For You (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 23 What's Going On? (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 24 It's Quite Suspicious... (Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 25 Yes, You Know (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 26 Promise Me? I'll Be Saving My Love For You...(Logan's P.O.V.)
Chapter 27 I Gotta Go My Own Way (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 28 Heartbreaker (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 29 All Over Again (Nessie's P.O.V.)
Chapter 30 Big Time Wedding (Nessie's P.O.V.)

Chapter 21 Lady In Red,The Way You Look Tonight... (Logan's P.O.V.)

138 9 7
By Isabellia1

I open my eyes to bright sunshine filling my room and I realize it finally is August 14th. Our proposal's anniversary!

"Happy Anniversary, Sweeetheart," I whisper softly in Nessie's ear.

"Happy Anniversary, Honey," she replies, smiling. "Remember, our friends are coming to dinner today, Logie-bear."

I sigh loudly.

"Yeah, I know... At least we can have a romantic supper later on, just me and you, Lionessie," I say, winking.

Nessie chuckles softly.

"What?" I ask her, somewhat surprised.

"You've never called me that before," Nessie replies, still chuckling, looking me in the eyes.

"Hey, I finally figured out a nickname for you that is much cuter than what you call me," I defend myself.

"Lionessie... I like it, no, honestly, I love it!" Nessie tells me. "Thank you, Logan, it really is the cutest nickname I've ever had."

"Happy to hear that," I reply. "Wait till you see what else I have for ya, my love."

"Wait till you see my Anniversary gift for ya," Nessie says, winking.

"Can't wait to see it then," I wink back.

Hours fly by pleasantly, we have fun cooking together, having dinner with all our friends  and even my physical therapy isn't that exhausting today. Twice I noticed Pres and Nessie were talking about something quietly, yet excitedly, which made me feel suspicious... Never mind, though, I'm happy they get on well with each other.

Finally, it's evening. Almost supper time.

Nessie and I prepare our favorite version of spaghetti.

"Let's go and get changed for our black tie supper now, Honey," Nessie tells me. "The pasta will be ready soon."

"Please, let me take care of it for you," Pam says, smiling. "You two didn't even let me help you today."

"Okay, thanks, Pam," Nessie says, smiling.

Nessie helps me to get upstairs, then we part. Nessie goes to the bathroom, so I go to my room and prepare my outfit, the very same I wore the night when I proposed to Nessie. Then it's my turn for a quick shower, Nessie enters her room, wearing her bathrobe. I hurry up to my room to get dressed, I still prefer to dress up while sitting down. As I leave my room, I see Nessie in the same blue dress she wore two years ago.

"You look prettier than ever, Sweetheart," I tell her.

"Awww, thanks, Honey. You look pretty good as well," she replies, blushing.

We head downstairs and make our way to the garden, where we agreed to have our romantic rendez-vous. We have a good time enjoying our favorite dish as well as each other's company. Once we finish, the best part is to come. My gift for Nessie, of course.

"Your gift is waiting in my room, Sweetheart," I say somewhat mysteriously. "Let's go there."

"All right, Honey," Nessie replies, winking.

Once we're upstairs...

"Let me get your gift before we go to your room, Logie," Nessie suggests, smiling.

"Okay," I say.

We enter my room together and take a seat on my bed.

"So, close your eyes now, Sweeheart," I tell Nessie.

As she does so, I take out my first gift for her - a gold necklace with a heart-shaped pendant which says: ' I love You, Yours forever, Logie-bear'. I carefully put it around Nessie's smooth, sun-kissed neck.

"You can open your eyes now," I whisper softly.

Nessie opens her eyes, she gets teary as she reads the words on the pendant.

"Thank you, Honey," Nessie says, kissing my cheek softly. "It is the best gift ever."

"That's not all," I say handing her a box wrapped in orange and blue paper. "I figured out I should also give you something red since it is the color of love..."

"Well, honestly, I kinda had the same idea, Honey," Nessie hands me a big colorful box as well.

"Great minds think alike," I smile.

I open the box and gasp. Nessie got me a black tuxedo, a new white shirt, a red tie and gold heart-shaped studs. One says: 'I love You' and the other says: 'Yours forever, Lionessie'.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," I tell Nessie. "These are the best gifts ever. But how come..."

"I have my own secret ways," Nessie cuts me off, smiling brightly.

"Does it have to do with my little sister?" I ask her.

"Yep, pretty much. I asked her to get the inscriptions on the studs this morning, after you had called me 'Lionessie' the first time."

"Open you box," I remind her.

Nessie takes out the red dress I had ordered for her well before our anniversary.

"Logan, it's beautiful! You're too much," she tells me.

"Try it on," I tell her.

"Try on your new tux then," she tells me.

"Okay," I reply.

As Nessie leaves my room, I get changed quickly. There's a knock...

"Come in, I'm ready," I say.

Nessie enters my room again, looking pretty in her new red dress.

"You look stunning," I say as I get up.

"You look very good as well," Nessie says, smiling.

"Let's dance, maybe?" I suggest shyly.

"Logie, I'm not sure if this is a good idea, I mean, you're still recovering..."

"Forget it, then," I sigh loudly. "I thought about a slow dance, I should've known it was just a stupid idea..." I look down.

Nessie lifts my head, making me look straight in her beautiful eyes.

"Shh... As long as you feel it won't be too exhaustive for you, I'm in," she says, kissing my cheek softly.

I switch on my music player, then put my arms around Nessie. She takes hold of me, too.

I start singing.

"I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight,
I've never seen you shine so bright,
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance,
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance,
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing,
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes,
I have been blind;

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek,
There's nobody here, it's just you and me,
It's where I want to be,
But I hardly know this beauty by my side,
I'll never forget the way you look tonight;

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight,
I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing,
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side,
And when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath away,
And I have never had such a feeling,
Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight;

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek,
There's nobody here, it's just you and me,
It's where I want to be,
But I hardly know this beauty by my side,
I'll never forget the way you look tonight;"

Nessie gives me the sign she uses to get me stop singing, then she sings.

"I never will forget the way you look tonight..."

I finish singing.

"The lady in red, the lady in red,
The lady in red, my lady in red,

I love you..."

I lean in to kiss her.

Something flashes right behind my back. I look at Nessie, she looks surprised as well.

I turn around.

"Pres!" I yell, seeing my little sister operating two cameras at once. "What the heck..."

"What do you think I'm doing? You two are so cute together, I couldn't resist filming your dance," she says, smiling.

Nessie chuckles softly.

"Don't be mad at your sister," she tells me.

"Okay, Pres, we really appreciate it, but could you leave us now, though, little sis?" I ask Pres.

"Sure," Pres disappears.

Nessie and I kiss once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 234 43
Logan and his girlfriend Ozge were walking along the boardwalk after a wonderful date. Logan decided to be a gentlemen and treat her to some ice crea...
30.1K 663 34
Welcome dear reader, you have reached a terrible demise. JK, welcome to the party! At your new job you meet a group of guys that change your life for...
29.6K 455 146
What will happen between Aspyn and Logan? Will they end up together or fall apart?
7.6K 56 13
Dated but it just didn't work out, feelings still remain but none of them know. What will happen between them after some time?