Our Forbidden Lovestory ~ man...

By Unfogetable_Gal

(MATURE CONTENT) Guys this is the story of nandani murthy who is 20 years old she had three best friend alia... More

Glimpse
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 posted
Promo
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Promo

Chapter 8

11.4K 559 81
By Unfogetable_Gal

Hey guys back with new update yup i know u guys must be really angry but wat can i do i lost intrest in writing coz of the response i got and some wonderful people who always motivate me not to write by their bashing.

I went out of India then their was my sister wedding so I was really busy I thought I will update soon but I got so many bashing so i just stopped writing now i m back coz of some people who really want me to write so guys this is for u all....

Now enjoy reading please motivate me by ur VOTE and COMMENT .

If possible then please do inline comment would love to see ur response..

***************************

Nandani's pov

After exiting from the class i directly went to my house so that i can calm myself as my life has become a joke. In one day I got so many shocks. Its really making me difficult to deal with all the problem.

As I reached home, I directly went to my room as I need a cold shower to calm myself. My life was so simple before this one night stand but now see everything is changed.

I just shook my head remembering everything. I was the good girl who was serious for her studies and just had friends. My life was very easy without any hurdle or problem but now my one decisions just back fired me.

First I thought that I will overcome the pain when he left me but here I got a big shock when we again meet each other as a teacher and student.

After that I got to know that he didn't left me that day but he had a emergency that's why he left me. Now he want to give us chance and he don't care that he is my teacher.

After having shower I came out and changed in a loose t-shirt and shorts. I went to kitchen so that I can make a hot chocolate milkshake for myself.

I started making hot chocolate for myself then I heard door opening and I got to know that my friends also came back from university. So I decide to make Hot chocolate for all of us.

I went outside the drawing room with the hot chocolate to see them little upset. I quickly kept it in the table and sat with them.

"What happen guys you all are looking so upset ? "I asked them.

" I am sorry Nandani I couldn't catch that moron. Today I saw him near our university." Mukti said to me.

" Mukti what you are trying to say ? Whom you couldn't catch? " I asked her little confused.

I had a slight idea that she must be talking about Manik as it was his first day, he must be romaing around our university .

"Nandani she is talking about Manik." Alia said with a pause to see my face reaction and then continued " We saw him near the university parking when we were coming back home."

I sighed and just sat on the couch. I should tell them the real reason why he left me or else they will make his life hell in the university and its only about 6 months after that we will be graduated I don't want any problem in our lives.

I was busy in my thoughts when Navya shook my shoulder and asked me where I was lost. I just shook my head and then said Nothing. They were tensed to see me like this so they decided to change the topic. So Alia asked me How was your day I heard that your new English professor is greek god.

I just smiled sarcastically remembering about morning incident. They look confused by seeing my reaction. I finally composed myself and said "GUYS MANIK IS MY NEW PROFESSOR." My voice was betraying me as I was controlling myself from crying. The lump in my throat grew bigger until I felt like I was suffocating in my hidden emotions.

"WHAT" They all shouted together.

As expected they were also shocked. I just nodded my head as no words came out of my mouth. They just pulled me into a group hug. I couldn't control myself and started crying. After sometime we broke the hug. I composed myself and said " You guys are shocked I was also equally shocked to know that he is my professor. When we first met we didn't know anything about each other except our first name and now see its too late. We already had s**."

" What are you going to do now ?" Alia asked me.

I sighed and said " I don't know what will I do now and how will I face him. Its really hard to move on. "

"Did he recognize you or did he tried talking to you ? " this time Navya asked me.

I nodded my head and said " He did recognize me and he didn't tried but he forced me to have detention and locked the classroom when everyone left so that he can talk to me."

" What " this time Mukti shouted. I tried to calm her down but now she was very much angry on him. "First that loser left you that night and then you got to know that he is your professor and then he forced you to attend the detention." she continued saying by looking at her I can tell she was ready to kill him. She is damn possessive about us and especially me.

Alia tried to calm her down and told her to listen to me fully before taking any conclusion. In our group Alia was the peacemaker she has the capability to calm us.

" Nandani did he forced... " Alia tried to say but I cut her on the middle and said " No He didn't forced himself."

" Then why did he give you detention to talk to you because he was the one who left you and ran away that night. " Navya asked me little confused.

" No he didn't ran away or left me that night." I said to them they were looking at me as I am speaking rubbish.

" Nandani what are you saying please explain us. " Mukti asked me little calmly and then I started narrating them about our morning encounter that how I got late in the class and then I saw him and was shocked to know that he was my professor and I was his student. He was equally shocked and he was happy seeing me then he wanted to talk but I tried avoiding him so he very smartly give me detention so that we can talk alone. Then I told them what happened in detention like how I got to know that he didn't left me but he had an emergency that's why he left me that night alone. He had also wrote a letter so that I can get to know about it but they letter was misplaced. So he thought that I ran away. But I told him about my condition how I thought he left me and ow was I finding him. He also tried every possible way to find me as we both know only our first name so it was very difficult for him to find me. I also told them how we apologized and he still wanted this relation but I told him to move on as now our relations changed as he was my teacher.

I completed my story and stared at them as I felt tears falling on my checks. They looked at me feeling sad what I was going through.

" Oh Nandu " Alia whispered and just pulled me into hug to console me and I couldn't stop crying thinking about my life. I had s*x with my teacher and I couldn't forget him. Navya also sat beside me and side hug me. I just give her my faint smile.

Mukti sat on her knees took my hands on her and asked " Nandani now what you are going to do ? He want to be with you. "

" I can't do anything except to forget him and move on. I will avoid him we can't be together. " I said to her.

" Are you serious? " Mukti asked me her voice was hard. She just stood up and I looked up to her my eyes was blurred with tears.

"So you are going to avoid him and move on like seriously Nandani are you kidding. Look at yourself its been only one week and how are you looking what will happen when you guys will meet every damn days. " she continued harshly.

"Mukti.." Navya tried to stop her but she just didn't give up.

" Look we are trying to support you but your decision is stupid. You know very well that you can't avoid him or move on . Its impossible and he is ready to be with you then whats the problem." this time mukti stated calmly.

I was very surprised with her behaviour. I had never saw this side of Mukti first she was so angry with him and after knowing about the full incident she is behaving differently but I can't understand why.

"Mukti what are you trying to say ? " I asked her little irritated " You know that he is my professor, then how can it be possible for us to be together. This teacher and student relation is very pure and we can't make fun of this relation. its better for us to move on." I continued saying to her to make her understand that why can't we be together.

"No you are not understanding and I am speaking the truth. Like it or not. I don't care but this decision is totally wrong you can't move on I know you very well that's why I am knocking some sense in your brain." Mukti said. Her voice grew louder with each words.

I couldn't respond I know Mukti know me very well and its really difficult for me to move on from him but I don't have any choice.

" You are saying so easily that you will move on but look at you now. Go to the mirror and see yourself you are crying and your eyes has swallowed. Your face has became so pale. Guess what? You are going to look like this everyday and you will fell pity of yourself when everyday you will see him in front of your eyes. You are going to regret your decision and will always think why I left him. You are not going to forget him, Nandani. It will get worst so please Nandani fight for what you want don't run from your happiness." Mukti said. She tried to make me understand her words.

"Nandani Mukti is right we all know that its not possible for you to move on. You should fight back" this time Alia said and Navya supported her.

I was very much frustrated first Mukti was not understanding and now Alia and Navya is also supporting her so I stood up and went towards Mukti. "You guys have no idea what will happen. You don't understand anything." I said to her through gritted teeth.

She just look towards me and said " Do you really thing I don't understand. You knew very well I am the only one who can understand this situation. I know what will happen and what you will fell when you will leave him. It's like a deja-vu. I was the coward who lost her love and now see you are doing the same. You are a coward too."

"I am not a coward." I screamed.

"Stop being stupid. You know very well you need him. You can't deny this and its not going to away. You want him and he also want you. So just accept it or you are going to cause unnecessary pain to yourself." Mukti continued saying but now her voice was low as she felt defeated.

When I didn't say anything she shook her head and went towards her room.

"Nan.. " Navya tried to say something but I cut her in middle and asked "Do you guys think the same I am being a coward."

They just shook their head. Then Alya made me sat on the sofa and said " No you are not a coward but you are in impossible situation where you can't decide what is wrong and right. But your decision will always make you fell pity on yourself. Mukti is right. you will regret later that you could have change your decision and you guys would be together. "

"So she is right? I am a stupid. I should go back to Manik. I should continue what we started." I asked nervously.

I saw them they just nodded their head. I didn't say anything. I looked towards Mukti's room and walked towards it to saw Mukti sitting on the bed holding a frame. I went towards her and sat down beside her, letting out a heavy sigh.

"What can I do, Mukti ?" I asked her.

"Stop trying to move on when you know you can't. Stop hurting yourself and your decision is very wrong when he is ready to give your relation chance then why you want to stop this. This way you are hurting yourself and hurting him too. I know we have some rules in our society but rules are meant to be broken. You can live with this regret that you guys didn't tried. Just go to him and give your relation a chance." She said.

My head snapped towards her. She just smiled and said " He still wants you in his life and he also know that you want him too. Denying him will hurt you both and you will never able to face him with guilt of hurting him."

I shook my head and looked down at my hands. I didn't want to hurt him. That was the last thing I wanted to do. "He's my professor. What do I do? If someone finds out, we'll both be in big trouble," I admitted quietly. That was the first time I voiced out my fears.

"Talk to him. Figure out a solution together. Notice the key word. Together. Stop trying to figure everything out on your own. Try to depend on someone for once," Mukti replied. She didn't sound as angry as she was before. She sounded sad and worried for me.

"I am sorry." I said to her looking down towards the frame. She just chuckled sadly and said "Its my fault and see I am now suffering."

"Should I go to him." I asked nervously while playing with my fingers.

Mukti holded my hands with a small smile and said "Yes you should go to him. I know this relation is forbidden but when you both with will be together you can face everything. We live once and we have one life o enjoy not to regret and besides only 6 months is left after that you will be graduated and there will be no problem."

I just smiled and said "Yes you are right I was being a coward. I very well know that I couldn't move on from him and i will end up hurting us both. And only for 6 months are left we can try to figure about any solution."

She just smiled and pulled me into a hug. I smiled at her and said "I will talk to him tomorrow."

We were pulled into a group hug when Alia and Navya joined us. These people are my life they always make me do where my happiness belong. I love my friends.

We broke our hug and then Navya said" Guys now lets party our sweet innocent girl will now have boyfriend."

I fake glared at her and then we all decided we will go to the disc where Manik and I met first. We all went to our room to get ready.

I quickly dressed myself and went towards mirror to apply some makeup. Then I started thinking about our encounter like how we met in the disc and we make out. I just blushed thinking about it.

"Now I will make everything ok. So Mr. Malhotra be ready I am coming." I said to myself and smiled. I heard Alia calling me so I checked myself and quickly went out to join them.

*****************

So guys this is a long update. I know you guys must be sad as their is no manan in this chapter but in next update there will be Manan so be happy and please leave your precious comment which encourage me to update fast.

Please Vote and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
953K 66.6K 95
I hate him. Doesn't he understand this simple thing?! He never agrees to me. And always fights with me. "Hey Nandu how's manik?" Navya asked me as s...
221K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
478K 37.4K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...