PURE ⇉ KOL MIKAELSON

Von mikael-son

❝ I WAS HIS PURITY ❞ in which angelina knight finds out she is an angel and becomes valuable to the mikaelson... Mehr

CAST
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPILOGUE
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
BONUS CHAPTER (THIRTY ONE)

SEVENTEEN

25.7K 652 738
Von mikael-son

Lovely

Angelina

"I'm really going to miss you guys." Tears trickled down my cheeks as all my friends stood outside the Salvatore Boarding House waving as Kol put my suitcase in the trunk of the car from a week of staying in Mystic Falls seeing Jacob and Damon.

"I love you, Angiepop." Jacob smiled pulling me into a bear hug, ruffling my hair. I stuck my tongue out at him. "I love you too, Jakey." I chuckled moving on to the next person.

"I'm gonna miss you, little one." Alaric grinned also pulling me into another hug swaying my body around, I smiled into his chest before planting a kiss on his cheek ruffling his hair. I moved onto the next in line which was Stefan who had a smile on his face but held sad eyes.

"I love you, Stef." I mumbled hugging him close to me, inhaling his scent that always calmed me down when I needed it. "I love you too, Lina." He sighed hugging me back, holding my body close to his, I kissed his cheek like I did to Alaric.

"Goodbye, Bon." I smiled giving her a quick hug and a smile moving on to the last person I was going to struggle saying goodbye to. Elena stood not far from him with her arms crossed and a bored expression her face.

"Goodbye, D." I wiped my tears not wanting to break down in front of everyone. Damon will always have a special place in my heart with Elena or without her. I'll always mean something to him and he will always mean something to me. Jacob, him and I were the infamous trio and if anything happened to them both I would be distraught.

"I love you so much Angie, please take care of yourself." He mumbled wrapping his huge arms around my small frame tugging me into his chest holding me so tight as if he was going to break me. He let go, leant down to kiss my forehead with sad eyes.

"And I love you too, Damon." I cried giving him once last hug before turning around back to the car where Kol was leaning on boot waiting for me to get in. Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah were already sat inside waiting but I was in the middle again and Kol had to wait for me to get in.

"You take care of her, Mikaelson." Damon demanded, you would think he was just being protective but he was being utterly serious.

"Don't worry, I will." Kol smiled before opening the door for me, I waved goodbye once more shouting a quick goodbye before clambering into the car next to Rebekah who smiled towards me.

"Hello, hope you didn't miss me too much." I smirked as I pulled the seatbelt over my body as Kol was clambering in the car slamming the door behind him.

"Oh, don't worry Angel. We didn't." Klaus smirked locking eyes with me with the rear mirror as to which I stuck my tongue out playfully as he pulled out of the Salvatore boarding house. "Onwards to Achilles." Elijah announced leaning back in his seat with a map in his hands.

-

"It's like a ghost town." I leant over Kol to look out with window as we drove through the extremely quiet streets of Achilles. It was noon and there was no one to be seen on the streets. It was just empty.

"I guess you're right, Lina." Elijah mused as he stared out the window too, furrowing his eyebrows at the lack of people on the streets on a Saturday at noon.

"They could be at church or something." Rebekah shrugged scrolling through her phone, Kol scoffed at Rebekah's suggestions. Kol and Rebekah still were not on speaking terms which made the two hour car drive rather awkward despite they both were attacked they still did not wish to speak to each other.

"Angie, your hand is dangerously close to my crotch, darling." I looked down to see indeed my hand was resting near his crotch so I could keep steady as I leant over to look out of the window. I blushed furiously, I leant back into my seat not wanting Kol to see my utter embarrassment.

"It's alright, love. You can put it back there." He whispered to me with a smirk plastered on his face. I held back a smile and continued to look at my lap with rosy cheeks.

"Can you two refrain from flirting for just a little while longer?" Klaus teased from the front of the car and my cheeks blushed even more as Elijah and Rebekah's eyes were now on us. "Niklaus, leave them alone." Elijah scolded, my cheeks still burning pink.

"So what's the plan?" Rebekah cleared her throat as the car got awkward rather quickly. "Angelina, have you done the protection bubble?" Kol turned to me which I nodded at, his fangs appeared as he attempted to sink them into my neck but was stopped a barrier.

"Ok remember the longer you have it up, the weaker you will be with or without that necklace, little Angel." Elijah warned and I nodded again to show my understand as Klaus pulled into a trailer park.

"It's that one." Elijah pointed to the rickety trailer, the one that stood out from the rest. It was situated further away from the rest. The Virginia sun was scorching and there was not a breeze in sight, the grass was dead and there was not a sound to be heard. Anxiously, I crept towards the trailer with shaking palms as I timidly knocked on the door not wanting to face the witch.

The door swung open and I was met with a raggedy lady, with tight frizzy curls in her hair, she was tall and boney like a classic witch you see in the movies.

"Can I help you?" Her voice was nasally and I could tell that it was going to piss me off but I had to do this.

"Is this Aurelia Vexx?" I asked kindly not wanting to come across threatening, kind enough for her to trust me.

"Depends who's asking." She snarled crossing her arms as she stood in the doorway, I shuffled on the spot not knowing what to do now. I had come so far so might as well improvise. "I'm Elle Austin, I've come to see a witch about a spell." I grinned, Aurelia furrowed her eyebrows before stepping back letting me up. I stomped up the steps and entered the door looking back at the Mikaelson car before shutting the door behind me.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I glanced around the room, there was herbs, spells, books scattered all around the room. Different witchy things that I didn't quite understand what they did.

"Coffee please." I smiled as she wandered off to go make the coffee, I raised a brow as she walked right past the kitchen and into a room, hearing it lock. I took this as my chance to root around looking for the spell, Elijah wasn't exactly helpful with telling me what it looks like.

[To:] kol x [12:37]

what does this spell even look like

[From:] kol [12:37]

it looks spell like, i don't know

be careful Angel

'Lijah said it has a picture of a saffron on it

I slid my phone back into my pocket, shuffling as quiet as I could looking through the papers for this spell. None of the papers scattered around had a picture of a Saffron on it, I started scanning through the books on the table until one caught my eye. The leather was purple and an old piece of paper was sticking out of it, it had been ripped out of a book with a saffron flower's embroiling the edge of the paper like stitching.

"What are you doing?" I shoved the paper behind my back trying to look as innocent as I could, she stood there with a stake in hand. Her eyes were narrowed as I took a step back from the raggedy lady who put me off growing old.

"Nothing, I was just browsing. You have a lot of spells, what do they all mean?" I tried to act as innocent as I could but she kept stepping forward still with the stake in hand. The stake wasn't a magical object and could definitely kill me even if I had this protection bubble up. She looked me up and down before looking back to my neck, I forgot I had my Saffron necklace on. She gasped before getting ready to lunge the stake at me.

"Kol!" I shouted knowing that all of them were listening in, I dodged the stake by dropping to the floor. I darted for the door but was blocked by a boundary spell. We both dived for the stake that was on the floor her getting it before me. She snatched it pushing me onto my back trying to drive the stake into my neck. I gripped her hands pushing the steak away from my neck but she was strong, too strong.

"Angelina!" I heard smacking on the trailer door but he couldn't come in without being invited in. I still had the spell in my back pocket I just had to get out but that was hard considering the fact I was pinned to the ground by a boney witch with a stake so close to piercing my neck.

"Kol, I can't get out she's put a boundary spell by the door." I shouted to him as I tried to concentrate on getting this stake off this maniac witch. I heard Kol groan still smacking the door, with one last bang the door barged in and I could see Kol stood on the top step waiting at the door. I put my full concentration on the stake turning it to fire that the witch dropped it when it burned her hands, I rolled as she dropped it so it didn't land on me, now it was just a pile of ash on the floor.

"Angel, can you get out the window?" I darted to one of the windows, smashing the glass with my foot but my body couldn't physically leave through the window. Aurelia began to recover from the burns on her hand by chanting words in latin that healed them.

"You're going to have to kill her, I'm sorry." Kol sighed and I looked at him with widened eyes shaking my head profusely.

"It's the only way for the spell to wear off, I know you don't want to, darling, but she's going to kill you." Kol warned, punching the trailer wall in frustration of not being able to help me. With trembling hands I surrounding the witch with a circle of fiery flames with no way for her to escape.

"Remove the boundary spell or burn." I threatened, she didn't seem fazed by the fact there was a burning ring of fire surrounding her. "You're going to leave with the spell either way." She snarled trying to put the fire out with her magic. I didn't want her to die a painful death, I wasn't that way inclined so instead with the strength of wind I snapped her neck. The fire dropped and was left was her lifeless body, I tried not to think about what I have done but emotions overcame me.

"Angel, come here." Kol opened his arms and ran towards him where he wrapped his strong arms around me. "I am so sorry you had to do that." Kol patted my back as I sobbed into his chest my body shaking with fear.

"She was going to kill you, it was self defence." Kol was coming up with all these excuses to make me feel better about what I had done but nothing will make me feel better about what I had done. I had killed someone, innocent or not. That someone was someone's daughter, granddaughter, friend and I took them from this Earth.

"Come on, let's go back to the car." He released me from his grip, wrapping his arm around my shoulders ushering me back to car whispering words of comfort but all I could think about was the dead woman in the trailer. I had to cover up our tracks, the witches can't know I had the spell. I concentrated on the trailer, I heard the explosion and Kol pushed us to the ground as fire exploded from the trailer. The crackling of flames, I could feel the heat of the fire on my skin and I smiled at the power I could generate to do that.

"Was that you?" He looked at me with widened eyes and I nodded before turning away opening the car door and clambering back inside next to Rebekah.

"Let's get home." I said as Kol climbed in next to me, all four eyes of the Mikaelson siblings on me in shock of the explosion I just caused but why did I feel liberated? Why did I enjoy it?

woAH random update?????

ok so updates may not be around every three days since i've just started year 11 and the workload is 10x more than i thought it was going to be so like yeah

vote and comment and stuff and get this to 2k c:

-annie

also i haven't read through this so beware of mistakes or missing words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45.7K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
128K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
52.9K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
238K 4.2K 22
COMPLETED//Klaus Mikaelson fanfic “I told you all I was Emerald Labonair, Elena and Jer’s sister that was put up for adoption, but Im actually Emera...