Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 4

27.8K 1.2K 334
By Anissa_Eylene555

**LOOK, it's a Sebastian POV!! :D**

This chapter is dedicated to @ndrewc93 because he said he enjoys Beowulf and asked me to update Sebastian. :D

**Sebastian**

The boy called James who was in my Chemistry class was also in my last class of the day, Fine Art, or just Art. It is called Fine Art because we cover all sorts of things, like painting, drawing, sculpting, even photography. James didn't sit by me this time because the only open seat was in the back of the room and we have desks to ourselves in here in order to give us enough room for projects.

Today we worked on painting which was perfect because I had been wanting to start a new piece. I got the painting done by the end of class and hung it up to dry before entirely exiting the building. Sixth period is a free period for seniors and usually, I hang out in the library until the last bell, but today I am craving ice cream so I just headed home.

Usually, I would have to ride the bus home but since I wasn't waiting I decided to walk home. The walk home took me a good two in a half hours and by the time I walked through the front door I should have just stayed at the library instead of wasting energy walking home.

I slip off my shoes by the front door and kick them onto the shoe rack in the hall closet, god forbid I walk through the house in my 'outside' shoes. Then I make my way through the foyer and down the long hallway until I enter the kitchen.

"Hey, little man," One of our cooks greet me, well, our head cook. Or as my parents call her, 'Chef'.

I smile at Wanda with a big toothy grin. "Hey, Wanda,"

"How was school?" Wanda asks.

Wanda is a thin woman who is freakishly tall, I think once she told me she is five foot eleven, definitely taller than my five foot five. She has this thick black glossy hair and pretty green eyes. She lives with us since she is the head cook. I like her living with us though because without her where would I get all my sugary goods from?

Wanda knows I have a sweet tooth, a major one at that. So she always has something sweet baked for me or a frozen treat in the freezer. I also like Wanda living with us because she has no family left. Wanda is an only child, both her parents have long been dead, and her only child and husband died in a house fire nine years ago. Her son was only two years old when he died. Wanda told me she was heartbroken about the two deaths that she would never find love like that again, and she never did.

"We have any ice cream? I'm craving it so bad right now," I whine as I dramatically plop down on a chair at the island counter, my backpack dropping to the floor next to me. "I think I just might die without it," To make my point across I drop my head onto the counter with a thud.

Wanda smiles at me as she shakes her head. "I always keep the freezer stocked with ice cream for you,"

"What kind?" I ask happily as I lift my head back up.

Wanda moves to the deep freeze freezer and opens it up to look inside. "We have plain vanilla, plain chocolate, um, oh, and some combined cookie dough and Oreo ice cream. Which do you feel like today?"

"Honestly," I mutter. "All of it, but I guess just the cookie dough and Oreo one will do,"

"Are you sure? I can scoop some of it all together for you," Wanda says as she pulls out a tub of ice cream.

"Nah, I'm sure someone will walk in and complain about me being a fatass" I mutter annoyed.

"You're not fat, Sebastian," Wanda objects. "Honestly, kid, you have one of the best metabolisms out there. Seriously, you could eat the whole state of Missouri and not get fat. Your sister is just jealous that you don't have to starve yourself to keep skinny."

I laugh at that. "Is she still starving herself?"

"She will only eat a plain salad, which consists of organic lettuce, organic baby carrots, and organic cabbage. She doesn't even put a dressing on top of it all, she just picks at it piece by piece,"

"Ew," I say with a laugh. "She's already sickly thin, why does she think she needs to be any skinnier?" I watch as Wanda scoops out my ice cream, my mouth starting to water as I watch.

"She thinks it will make her prettier," Wanda mutters. "Although if I'm being honest here, she is already a gorgeous young girl, she could do less with the jutting bones, though,"

"Aww," I jump at the sound of my sister's voice. "You think I'm gorgeous, Wanda?" I grimace as I glare at my hands. Makayla.

Wanda clears her throat and smiles behind me at my younger sister. "Of course, darling, anyone to look at you would know you are gorgeous,"

"Hmm," Makayla hums. "I know I'm gorgeous, I don't need a poor chef to tell me that,"

I grit my teeth together as my hands turn into fists. "She's not a poor chef," I growl out.

"Oh, sorry, Sebastian, I wasn't aware you were here," Makayla says in a mock sweet voice.

"Whatever," Sebastian hisses.

"Wanda, I just came to tell you that I'll be needing brownies for tomorrow. I'm taking them for the cheer team to celebrate our last football win,"

"Why?" I mentally kick myself for even responding. "You guys won't eat them anyway," I say and swivel my chair so I can look at her.

Makayla flips her natural blonde hair over her shoulder before placing her hands on her slim, and I mean slim hips. "Excuse you, but of course, I won't be eating them, that's just disgusting," Makayla spits out, her blue eyes glaring at me. "There for the fatasses on the team. You know, the ones who eat and then cry about it then just throw it back up fifteen minutes later,"

"Like your any better," I mutter, but with my luck, she heard.

"I am better, I don't throw my food back up, and I don't skip meals,"

"Yeah, but lettuce isn't really a "meal" either," I say and actually use air quotes when I use the word 'meal'.

"How would you know what the hell I eat and don't eat? Your one to talk anyway, you pig," She looks disgusted as Wanda slides my bowl of frozen sugar to me.

I shrug my shoulders and take the spoon Wanda hands me. "You're just pissed because you're too scared to try it. You know you want to taste it, Makayla,"

"Ugh," She scoffs. "That is just disgusting!" She shrieks. "You know how many calories are in that? You're already fat enough, why don't you ever just stop shoveling food down your throat for once?"

I shake my head as I take the rest of her in. She currently wears a cropped shirt that shows her pierced bellybutton and her breast to pop out. I bet she is proud to have the breast that she does, I always hear girls complain about their breast sizes, so Makayla should be happy about her double D's. Her skirt is so short that when she turns on her heel I can see the hot pink peek of her thong. Gross. Her blonde hair reaches halfway down her back in loose waves that she inherited from mom. Her black heels click on the marble flooring as she storms out of the kitchen.

"Gross, did you see her thong too?" I say with a shudder.

Wanda laughs as I swivel my chair back around to look at her and pick my spoon up again. I dig my spoon into the frozen treat and spoon some up to my mouth.

"She does need some longer clothes. You could see her ribs practically in that shirt," Wanda complains with me.

"And the whole world now knows that she wears Victoria's Secret lingerie," I mutter disgustedly. "Her bra was popping out and her skirt covered nothing,"

"Someone should get her a nice pair of jeans and a hoodie," Wanda agrees. "I sure did not need to know that her choice of lingerie was hot pink today,"

"Me either," I mutter as I chow down on my ice cream. "Maybe I can lend her one of my hoodies,"

"I think you should," Wanda laughs. "Lord help that child," She says as she glances at the door Makayla left out of.

"I'm sorry to say it, Wanda, but I can't wait to graduate and go to college," I tell her honestly.

Wanda sighs loudly. "You're growing up so fast. What am I going to do with the rest of the Porter's without your company?"

I shrug my shoulders as I finish my bowl of ice cream. "Well, if I ever become a chiropractor I could use a great chef like you," I say with a head nod. "I could always steal you away and you could live with me instead,"

Wanda smiles as she takes my empty bowl and the spoon. "Then who would the Porter's pick on? Who would make Makayla's brownies? I'm not sure many others would put up with your families attitudes, especially when other relatives come over,"

"You shouldn't have to put up with my family either," I mutter. "Especially when the family gets together,"

Wanda shrugs her shoulders. "Just something I live with. If I didn't have the Porter's I don't know where I would be right now,"

"Probably working a ten-star restaurant of your own making big bucks because heaven knows you're the greatest cook to ever live,"

"Ten stars huh?" She giggles. "You do know they only go up five?"

"Yours will have to go up to ten because you're just that great and you exceed perfection when it comes to you and your kitchen,"

"Well thank you, Sebastian," Wanda giggles again. "That really means a lot,"

I flash her a big toothy grin before jumping from my chair and picking my backpack up off the floor. "Okay, thanks for the sugary snack, Wanda, but now I must go do some homework. I feel like we might have a Chemistry test coming up, probably a pop quiz if I know Mrs. Jeeks."

"Alright, good luck on your studies," Wanda says. "You know when dinner is,"

"Thanks again, Wanda," I say before skipping to the far left corner of the kitchen and running up the stairs.

These stairs are the back stairs to the upstairs, there actually servant stairs but I use them all the time mainly because I'm too lazy to walk all the way back to the foyer and up the many, many stairs. Seriously, why do typical rich homes have to have stairs that lead to a pointless platform just to make you walk up even more stairs? And on top of all those stairs, they make you choose if you want to walk left or right just to get to the same freaking floor. There are so many stairs in this house that I'm pretty sure if I put them all together I could get to Heaven. Ha, stairway to Heaven.

**Author's Note: Below is an example of the split stairs in case you didn't quite understand or get a clear picture from my lame description.**

I like the back stairs though because they are straight forward and get me to the same floor as the ones in the foyer. Well, mostly straight forward. There is a little turn and a small platform, but not as bad as the main staircase... or staircases.

I sigh and shake my head as I walk to my bedroom, my backpack sliding off my shoulder. Time to get some homework done.

___________________555___________________

Again, this chapter is dedicated to @ndrewc93 because he said he enjoys Beowulf and asked me to update Sebastian. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 22.1K 30
[COMPLETE] **WARNING** **This book may be triggering and may not be suitable for some! This book has abuse, rape, and self-harm! READ AT YOUR OWN RIS...
481K 21.1K 39
[COMPLETE] **You will SPOIL things if you read this book first!! Check below for the first in the series!!** ••FYI•• You will want to read BOOKS...
888K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
1.6M 74.5K 53
[COMPLETE] Beowulf is a 17-year-old who just wants to be a Boxer. He doesn't do relationships anymore, and he is homophobic. So what happens when the...