Obsession

Thi_Kpop tarafından

Everyone see's G Dragon as so glamorous, rich, famous, happy. What people don't know is what he's like behind... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

4

7.6K 171 54
Thi_Kpop tarafından

•G Dragon•

Waking up hurts, looking at my surroundings I see that I passed out on my kitchen floor.

I sit up and rub my lower back groaning.

~Knock Knock~

What the fuck? Who would be here? Looking at my microwave I see that it's 7:30am.

Who is knocking on my damn door!?

•Vanna•

This place looks like an apartment building not an office, maybe there's an office inside.

I'm a little nervous, I didn't know what to wear so I decided on a white button up tucked into a black pencil skirt with black heels.

I want to look professional.

Standing in front of the door I'm waiting for someone to answer.

As it opens I see a man with dark eye circles, pale skin and his cheeks are a little sunken in.

He also smells of alcohol.
Why do I feel like I've seen him before?

•G Dragon•

Getting up I open the door to reveal a young girl at my doorstep.

She looks like a business women.
I look at her face her youth astonishing me, her skin looks so soft, her dark hair has a glow to it, those brown eyes holding the world in them.

"Umm excuse me?"

Her voice is so quiet and frail.

"Can I help you?"
I'm trying not to sound hungover but my voice comes out sounding monotone and a bit annoyed.

"Y-Yes I'm looking for Park Heejoon." She stutters.

"Park Heejoon? What for?" I lean against the door.

"Umm maybe I have the wrong address." She says taking a few steps back.

"I know Park Heejoon he's my manager." I say looking at her.

"Oh really? Okay well I got a job to be someone's assistant and Heejoon told me to come to this address."

Assistant? She's my new assistant? She looks like a little girl.

"Uhhh okay come inside I'll call Heejoon." I open the door wider so she can walk in.

She walks past me my eyes look at her from behind traveling to her butt.
Not bad I think smirking a bit.

"Uhh you can sit down I'll be back." I tell her walking into my kitchen to call Heejoon.

~Phone call~

GD: "Heejoon why is there a girl scout at my house?

H: "What?"

GD: "The really young new assistant."

H: "Oh you met Vanna good she came right on time. She is your new assistant."

GD: "yeah I figured that much."

H: "Good now get to know her. I'm running late so I'll be there soon bye."

Heejoon hangs up.

What the fuck I am not up for this I'm hung over and I feel like I have to puke.

I walk to the living room to see this so called Vanna sitting on the couch.

Sitting next to her I lean back and close my eyes.

I feel her stare burning holes into my soul.

"May I help you?" I ask with my eyes still closed.

"What is your name? Am I your assistant?"

I look over at her. "Jiyong and yes your my new assistant Vanna."

"How do you know my name?" Her eyes widen.

Is she fucking stupid? Did I not tell her I was going to call my manager she can't use her common sense and think that maybe he already told me her name.

"I took a wild guess."

Vanna looks down and plays with her fingers.

"How old are you?" I question.

"Nineteen."

Nineteen?! My manager got me an assistant that is eight years younger than me.

"How old are you?" She asks.

"Twenty seven."

~Knock Knock~

"Come in!" I yell.

Heejoon walks in and sits in front of us.
"Sorry I'm late. So Vanna this is G Dragon your going to be his assistant."

Vanna looks at me. "I thought your name was Jiyong?"

Is she fucking serious?

•Vanna•

Now I know why I've seen him he's G Dragon, wow he looks so different in person.

He looks kind of sick and sad.
He's not that nice either.

Heejoon continues to tell me my schedule and tells me that today is just a get to know each so I can spend a day with Jiyong and become familiar with how he is.

As he leaves the atmosphere is awkward.

I just sit there while he lays his back against the couch.

"So what do you have planned for today?" I ask him trying to break the silence.

"Nothing."

His voice is so cold and empty.

"You don't have any recordings or interviews?"

"No I'm on a bit of a hiatus." Jiyong tells me while sitting up.

"If your on a hiatus why do you need an assistant?"

"I still do photoshoots and interviews but as for music I'm not doing much of it at the moment."

I just sit there quiet having nothing to say.

•G Dragon•

She's so quiet it's like she's not even here.

I look at her face taking in some details.

I have to admit she is beautiful.

As the day goes on nothing happened, I went and took a shower, came back out and she's still in the same position.

We didn't talk much all she did was sit there like a statue while I was on my laptop.

She left within an hour. Leaving me alone once again.

Even though I barely know her it felt kind of different knowing that I just have someone sitting next to me.

Fuck I can't think about this, I hate thinking of my loneliness.

Feeling like shit I get up and head to my bedroom getting my box full of happiness.

I go sit at my desk and unlock the box.

"Mmh what should I pick today."
Deciding on some THC drops to start me off.

I open the bottle and put ten drops on my tongue.

Sitting there for a bit my mind starts to feel light.

I take out my pills and pour four out crushing them into the sweet powder that it is.

Snorting my lines my nose burns it's feels like the powder went into my brain.

Throwing my head back smiling.
My world becoming dizzy and fluffy like I'm floating.

Taking some of the pill powder on my finger I rub some on my gums so I can have the taste in my mouth.

Laughing a bit my body feels like it's on a rollercoaster.

•Vanna•

Jiyong is so different from G Dragon.

Sitting here in my room I watch his music videos.

He seems so happy and lively in them but in person he's kind of scary.

He looks like he hasn't slept in years, his eyes are bloodshot and his persona is really weird.

I want to like him but I feel unsafe when I'm around him.

I have to go back tomorrow I just hope we can get along while I work for him.

-Boring chapter:P I'm trying to ease into the more exciting chapters.
The story is just beginning:D

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

Love U B tarafından

Hayran Kurgu

17.2K 403 40
[Season 1] "Will you fight for your relationship or just give up on your relationship in order to save his dream?" Let's find out... please don't put...
31K 659 10
They keep denying it to the world that they are a couple. They're just friends, so they say. They hid their love to protect it but what if by hiding...
5.1K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...
34.3K 1.1K 41
Sandara or Dara is nearing her 30th year. She's the stereotypical never been kissed, no boyfriend since birth, himono-onna. She's brilliant at work...