Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 34

235K 9.5K 3.6K
By dreannaxoxo16

Asher POV

When I told her the news she looked shocked?

"Hawaii what?"

"Yup" I said popping the P.

"Well what's in Hawaii?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"There's beaches, palm trees, coconut-"

"Asher, you know what I mean!" She said rolling her eyes.

"No, I actually don’t." I said trying to hide my smile.

She breathed a sigh of annoyance and looked at me with a flat look.

I was staring at her irritating face. Man, I can never get tired of bickering with her.

"I have another company out there. I just got it running about a year ago. So, I need to fly out there personally, to see how it's running, and what we can improve on as a new company branch." I said moving papers around the table.

She looked through the papers of my company in Hawaii. Her eyes were getting wide from the pictures and all the information.

"You have another company?" How many branches of companies do you need?" She asked while looking back and forth between the papers and me.

"As much as I want." I said shrugging.

She nodded her head looking down. I looked beside me and saw Miya sipping on her drink looking around the place with her innocent eyes.

"So, when are we leaving?" She asked looking up at me with her brown eyes.

"3 days." I said.

"How long would we be gone?"

"About a week."

Her eyes went wide, then she turned her eyes towards Miya. She was going to open her mouth but I cut her off before she could say anything.

"Jane is going to baby sit Miya while we're gone. I paid her a head of time. I already got it taken care of." I said putting my plate to the side.

"You didn't have to do that Asher. I-" she rushed out.

"But I did." I said firmly.

"Is it just going to be you and me or...?" She drawled not staring at me when she said it.

"Um, no Jason is coming so is Tracey" I said staring at her waiting for her to meet my eyes.

"Tracey?" She asked quickly looking up.

I nodded in response not even speaking. She looked up meeting my gaze.

However, the sound of coughing and spitting up interrupted our gaze.

"Baby girl you okay?" Natalia asked reaching over the table to Miya.

She finally picked her up patting her on the back. Miya finally stopped coughing but her eyes still red from the strain on her throat.

I teared my eyes at the scene when I heard my phone go off.

Jason: Hey where are you man, you're supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.

I totally forgot that I had a meeting today. I guess I must have lost the time.

Me: I'm on my way.

After I was finished telling Natalia the news and eating we all walked out together.

Natalia walked to her car opening the back door and putting Miya in her car seat.

She shut the door, and stood up staring at me giving me a smile.

"Um thanks for paying for Jane to baby sit Miya." She said to me.

I shrugged in response it really wasn't a big deal. I looked back at her and saw a teasing smile on her face.

Oh no.

"Actually, I really really do appreciate it. The old Asher wouldn’t have done that. You really- “

"Oh, here you again running it." I said in a flat tone.

"Yeah, here I go again running it." She said laughing a little bit.

"But you must admit Asher, you have been a little nicer to me lately?" She said.

"Only a little?" I asked her.

Well in my opinion I think I've made a huge step.

"Yup" she said smiling at me taunting.

I chuckled at her, and turned around heading to my limo.

"Bye!" I heard her scream after me.

I didn't respond, but I felt my lips turn up a little. She really was something else.
*******
"Man, where the heck were you?!" Jason said.

"Nowhere, I was just taking care of business." I shrugged.

We were currently walking out of my building towards the side walk.

"What business?" He asked.

"Nothing major."

He pulled me back from walking.

"If it's not that major then you wouldn't mind telling me then?" He said again demanding me to tell him.

"I was at lunch." I said flatly.

"Oh, by yourself?" He asked me.

I shook my head no

"Oh, then with Stacey?"

"No"

"Then who were you with?" He asked again.

I didn't say anything I just looked around ignoring his question.

"Hey! who were you with!?" He said now pressuring me.

"Natalia." I said shrugging walking again.

"You were with Natalia?!"

I nodded my head yes.

"Man, are you-"

"No of course not! She's my personal assistant!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you getting so offended? I’m just asking question." He said putting his hands up.

"I'm not getting offended!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Right..." he said sarcastically.

"Well, if you’re not getting with that, then I will." He said shrugging.

"What, why?" I asked too quickly.

"You're kidding, right?" He scoffed.

I stared at him blankly.

"Man, she's hot! I mean more then hot. When she was in that dress oh man-"

"Alright I got it!" I said harshly.

"Is she coming to Hawaii?" He asked.

"Yeah, so is Tracey."

"Tracey?" He asked a little shocked.

I nodded my head in response. I looked at Jason and it looked like he was in deep thought.

"Hey you alright?"

"Um, yeah I got to go, catch you later Man!" He said running down the side walk.

Well that was odd.

**** 
I stared at the view from my living room. I had a glass of whiskey in my hand leaning over the  black bar.

I come her every night looking at the city lights. After a hard day, it's cool to look at the view. It's calming.

I took a sip of my drink. When I heard the door open a little. I turned around and saw Natalia trying to close the door.

She had her hair tied up with a few pieces falling on her face. She had a pair of sweats and a black loose T-shirt on.

"Oh, I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine. I don't bite." I said smirking a little bit.

She laughed nervously and stepped in closing the door behind her.

I stepped over the base sitting on it looking at the view more closely.

"Oh, wow this is beautiful!" She said looking at the scenery.

I nodded my head in response.

"Is Miya in bed?"

"Yeah, I put her in about an hour ago." I heard her say.

There was then silence.

"So, what's the story?" I said getting up leaning on the window facing her.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"With Miya and you. What's the story?" I asked again crossing my arms in front of my chest.

She breathed in a breath and leaned on the bar on the other side. "It's a long one."

"I have time." I said shrugging.

"Um.. well I had Miya pretty young. I was in my early twenties. And my boyfriend at the time Julian who was my high-school sweet heart is the father." She said looking down.

"Where is he?"

"He's nonexistent... He left when he found out I was pregnant. I tried to get in contact with him, but he never responded to anything." She said while tucking a hair behind her ear.

"So, when I was pregnant. Jane became my baby sitter, and helped me. Ever since then I've been a single Mom taking care of her."

"Do you want him to be present?" I asked curiously.

“Yeah, I mean what mother would I be if I didn’t want a father in my daughter’s life. However, I need to protect my child in any way I can, because she doesn’t have a say in anything. So, I have to be her voice”. She said with a sad smile.

“Do you still have feelings for him?”

She looked like she was in a deep thought before she answered.

“I honestly don’t, he doesn’t deserve me or Miya. The minute he ran away when he found out that I was pregnant with his child was a turn off for me. I lost all feelings for him at that point.” She said shrugging her shoulders.

“Would you want to be with someone else?”

She smiled a little biting her lip. “Mmmh, maybe I guess if someone came along that actually fits within my life and everything in it than yeah."

“He was a fool for leaving.” I said in an angry voice.

“Yeah he was.” She said looking away.

"You don't notice huh?" I asked.

"Notice what?" She asked looking up at me.

"The fact that every man is in awe of you. I mean Ray, Jason, other men as well." I mean any guy would be lucky to have you and Miya. It's just pathetic that he put that to waste." I said staring at her.

It’s true, I see how every man we come across looks at Natalia. I won’t deny it she was beautiful, and everything a man would want, and that’s why I don’t understand how someone can just leave her and Miya.

"I guess I don't notice." she said looking down.

I put my whiskey down and walked towards her leaning on the black bar facing her.

She looked up meeting my gaze. I dipped down to her ear. Man, she smelled so good.

It was a mix of vanilla and strawberries. I heard her breath hitched. When I whispered in her ear.

"Like I said he was a fool."

I pulled back and gave her a kiss on her cheek before I realized what I was doing.

"Goodnight Natalia."

I walked off heading to my room before I heard a faint night from her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 6.2K 18
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Donovan Parker is a young, wealthy, successful CEO...
658K 15.1K 32
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• 2 weeks later they cross paths again, but not in the way they thought they would. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-• #205 in Romance on November 18 201...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
516K 27K 33
(Interracial) [bwwm] Quinn Black A French born, Texas raised woman, with big ambitions. She's got so many odds again...