Sweet Ol Javier (boyxboy)

By Jae-vee

Javier, comes up to L.A to visit his good friend Jose. Knowing his friend Jose, he knew things weren't gone f... More

*Characters*
Ch.1 From the Beginning
Ch. 2 First Night "Out"
CH. 3 First Day on the Job
Ch. 4 Taste of Fear
Ch. 5 Meet Lucas
Ch. 6 Fuck Nick
CH. 7 Hard Dicks & Hits
Ch. 8 Leap Of Faith
Ch. 9 If You Leave, I Leave
Ch. 11 Sex All Day

Ch. 10 Dominican Pleasure

418 20 2
By Jae-vee

Antonio: So you coming with me or not. You know i don't like being late

Javier: Okay, just go get the car started at least.

I had to find something nice to wear, who knows who's going to be at this get together. Plus, i knew i can't be looking like a bum in front of Miguel.

We get to leaving, and Antonio is just babbling words to the song that was playing on the radio. This man couldn't sing for shit, worse is he doesn't even know the words.

Javier: You want to stop singing?

Antonio: you can always get out and walk

If i knew this boy was going to be whaling i would have taken a cab.

12:00 am

There is like serious heads here. Ain't the good type of crowd either. Antonio sees his boys and bails, leaving me on the front lawn with the rest of strangers. Jackass.

I begin to look for Miguel in this crowd of gangstas. Im not having much luck doing so either. The air is just polluted with smoke, beer breath and sweat from all the heat of being compressed to one another. I already wanted to leave.

This just reminds me of my first night out in L.A. But this time won't be no gun shots cause everyone here is like family to one another. Their loyalty is way to strong. And if it's not then the people would be handled so to say. I make my way down to the basement where there were maybe 9 other people just smoking hell of blunts.

?: Ay, you want hit?

Javier: Sure

I take the blunt and inhale deeply, letting it sit, feeling the burning sensation makes me cough hell of hard but it's no bother. I hit again and this time im completely fine. I close my eyes while i hold it in. Passing the blunt to the next person in line, everyone just watches him puff. They were in they own little world. After the next couple people hit it's comes back to me. I of course take my puff and i take it hard twice. Even the third time before i passed it, and once i passed it, i felt the high.

Everything was going slow and it felt good. Since everyone else was calm it made me remain calm instead of wildin out. After my last puff i go back upstairs watching everyone go about their business in slow motion as if i was in a movie.

I go to find Antonio outside and sit with him and his boys. Their all drinking and i just sat there looking at them. So far gone right now.

Antonio: Javier you good?

Javier: Yeah... You haven't seen Miguel yet?

Antonio: He had went to my car right quick. Why.

I immediately get up without answering him back. Speed walking around front to where Antonio parked, his car was basically a good distance from the house. I see Miguel in the driver's seat with the light on doing something.

Javier: Your not doing nothing illegal in Antonio's car is you?

Miguel: Oh shit, glad you made it... And nah, just rolling me one up. Cause you know-

Javier: Yeah, you don't like smoking in front of others. I know you Miguel, i didn't forget.

He smiles at me as if I said the most flattering thing. He tells me to get in, so i climbed in the backseat. Of course he follows. At this point he finished rolling his up and the only person he'd smoke in front of is me.

Miguel: You wanna hit or you too high right now.

He said while puffing on it. I so helplessly look at him while he does and he looks at me smiling with the blunt in his mouth. I lean in and kiss him on cheek really slow.

Miguel in complete shock, inhales the smoke and laughs at me having smoke come out at each laugh he does. I lean in again kissing his lips, and i take the blunt from him while doing so. I slowly back away from his amazing lips and take a puff myself. Miguel then grabs my face and i knew then to blow smoke into his mouth as he would suck it from mine's.

Kissing me as he does so, he then blows the smoke out from the side of his parted lip he made off the corner of his mouth and continued to kiss me. Holding the side of my face engulfing my ear with his palm. I wrap my hands around his neck and climb over him, separating both legs on each side of his legs. He grabs my hips and grinds me slowly, kissing upon my neck.

It felt like sex it's self right now, Miguel always knew how to make me feel alive and actually show the difference between fucking and making love. Moaning from the sensation of his lips on my neck while have being wrapped within his arms tightly turns me on all the way. Just having physical contact makes me hot and he knew that.

Miguel: Im glad you've come back home to me.

He mumbles while kissing my neck still. I grab his face and lift it upwards towards mine. I gaze into his sweet light honey brown eyes and respond "Me Too". Everything is nonexistent right now, this party, and any thoughts that i have. The only thing i can focus on is Miguel and the wonderful sensation he is providing me right now. Sex or no sex. Miguel knew how and where to touch me just to where my body would scream out in pleasure...

Thursday 1:15 pm

Blazing hot outside by the pool side with Gigi and her sisters and brothers. They all scream and laugh giving me the chance to tell Gigi the fool scoop on everything that happened last night.

Javier: So Miguel was in the car and i met up with him. We climbed in the backseat and started to kiss and feel up on one another. His hands hitting the right spots and his lips knowing where to cores my neck. He made me climax inside yo.

As i explained all of this to her, i can imagine in my head on what she looked like.

Gigi: Que Linda

Javier: Shut up

Gigi: Not to get you in ya feelings or nothing Papi, but... How you feel about Anthony?

I look off at the kids playing in the pool, letting her question process.

Javier: I don't know. I haven't really thought about him. Just hope he isn't dead somewhere.

Gigi: Damn. You tell Mama bout all this?

Javier: Nah, i don't think she'll be able to handle all this now. Specially how i could have died.

Gigi: Yeah. She'd kill you and ban you from going back.

Javier: Yeah. So what about you? Anyone special lately?

Gigi: Ehh, Armando being a dick, he's been working so much that he hardly even calls me.

Armando is the son of one of Papi's friends. Just like any rebel of a son, the first thing they do is join they dope dealing fathers.

Javier: Well what do you aspect, raised with drugs gone be with drugs.

Gigi: I know, but Armando is to sweet and way to much of a gentleman. Even his papa doesn't think he's cut out for it, but Armando tries to prove him wrong every time. 

Javier: Poor Armando.

5:17 pm

Mama: So, how was the party last night?

Antonio: Yeah, cause i damn sure ain't drive you home.

Mama: Javier, you and Miguel get back together, everything good now sweetie, when is he going to come over-

Javier: Mama, yes Me and Miguel are on talking terms right now.

Antonio: Don't think it'll stop at talking Mama, Miguel goes after what he wants now. Real determined.

Mama: Really? Well Javier don't you think Miguel is a good choice. Well kept and Ambitious.

Javier: Drugs isn't a career

Mama: It's just a phase, it'll pass. Oh and Jose called.

My heart dropped when she mentioned Jose. He really called huh, probably wondering if i was back home or worse. I pull up the courage to call him back.

"Hello" -?

"Hello, Jose" -Javier

"Oh Javier huh. Jose told me he called ya moms and she said you was back home." -?

"Im Sorry who is this"- Javier

Even though deep down i knew who it was,  playing dumb was a trait.

"Oh, so you don't know ya man's voice now huh. It's Anthony. Why the fuck did you leave" - Anthony

"Listen if your going to come at my neck then i'll hang up" - Javier

"Alright, so at least explain why you left" -Anthony

"I don't have to explain anything to you right now " -Javier

"Okay well, Jose is more pissed at you then i am yo. He actually thought niggas came for you" - Anthony

"Well tell him i'll call later. Goodbye" - Javier

Deep down i knew i should have left a note just so they wouldn't think nothing happened. But it's over and done with, Jose will get over it. As for Anthony, who is he to ask why i left. He has his reasons on why he left and i have mine.

Javier: Mama!! I know you listened

Mama: Ay, Mi Casa!!!

Friday 9:00 am

Miguel came over again to speak to Papa, of course i stayed in my room because i knew once they finished, Miguel would come to see whats up.

Few knocks at the door and i grant the mystery person behind the closed door to come in. Soon walks in Miguel heading for the foot of my bed, he sits down with the biggest smile on his face. As if i made him the happiest man in the world, the feelings mutual and i showed the same cheesy face he had always loved when we were together back then.

Miguel: Seeing that smile brings back some good memories you know.

Javier: I bet so.

I feel my self getting hot all over again, just making me miss the fuck out of him.

Miguel: I just wanted to come see you before i head out.

Javier: When did this bad boy, chulo happen? Not that it's a bad thing.

Miguel: Well when you ended things a month before you planned on leaving, i needed to do something that would keep my occupied and not break down. So, i been hanging out with some of ya dad's friends and it went on from there.

Well damn, way to make me feel like an asshole of the year.

Javier: Im deeply sorry for ending things like that Miguel.

He puts his finger to my lips as if what i was saying was wasted words that wasn't needed.

Miguel: Something i learned was shit happens, best to forgive and forget with certain things. And i forgave you.

He leans and kisses me as i sit there helplessly, watching his lips come towards and press against mine's. Hearing his words "shit happens" made me also realize on why i ended things. I didn't want to do things in America and come back to an argument. Yeah it's corny but it's how i felt.

Javier: Miguel, i hope you know Papi doesn't know anything about me and you. Only Mama and Antonio.

Miguel: Yeah i know. Which is why i said i'd use the bathroom, so i best get going.

He kisses me again and then playfully licks my face, i laugh and pat on him to get going so Papi wouldn't suspect.

12:30 pm

Me, Papa, Mama and Antonio all go out to one of the local restaurants we use to go to every Sunday. Papi complains on how hungry he is and Mama fusses with him to shut up. Mama made me and Antonio ride in the car with them, a way of a family bonding.

We get a table for 7 which was weird because there was only 4 of us.

Javier: Well who else is coming?

Papi: Miguel, Jorge and Kelia

Jorge and Kelia was Miguel's parents. His father was  in the same line of work with my Papa and Kelia of course was the ride or die for Jorge.

Few minutes go by and Miguel and his family arrive. Gathered at the table everyone greets them and begins to have their small talk. Antonio decided to let Miguel sit next to me and Mama made sure she sat right on the other side of me. Across from me was Papa and next to him was Kelia and Jorge.

Jorge: So Javier, how was America?

Javier: It was okay, just a lot of drama but it was nothing I couldn't handle. Papa raised his son's to have a back bone.

Mama: But of course Mama raised her Nińos to have that charming side.

She pinches my cheek and looks over at Antonio and blows him a kiss.

Jorge: Attitude like that, you could be around me and your father more often.

Mama: No no no. Not my baby. You already got my oldest, your not taking my last now.

Everyone laughs at Mama for her great concern. Our food soon comes out and every one is chowing down on their plates. I can feel Miguel's leg pressing up against mine underneath the table, we both giggle on the low so no one would notice.

Miguel: My mother wanted you guys to come watch the sun set after dinner if thats fine with you all.

Mama: We would love that.

Antonio: Lets hope we all keep our pants on

Antonio whispered, Mama soon kicked him underneath the table and mumbled a few words only himself could see. Another clown of the night eh.

7:59 pm

We all sat out on the mountain top gazing out as the sun sets over the horizon. It was always a beautiful sight to look at. Me and Miguel sat behind everyone else so we could have some what of a physical contact, so we held hands. The sun starts to fade away to where all we see is a mixture of pink and black in the sky, clouds disappearing while the stars take their place.

Mama: Just the most beautiful thing

Papi: Not as beautiful as you mi amor

Kelia: Now why can't you compliment me like that Jorge

Jorge: I do, when we make love with the pillow over your face

We burst out into laughter, Jorge always had the biggest sense of humor. Which is why everyone he's come across gravitate towards him, he was someone you couldn't dislike.

10:45 pm

Mama: ay Javier, one thing that is on my mind is why you left so early. You know, Jose's?

Javier: ooh, I umm basically got mixed up with the wrong crowd Mama.

Mama: Javier Dominguez, you know i need details on what happened now. Summarize it up now.

I knew this "talk" was going to come up sooner or later so i might as well get the talking. 

Javier: Okay well, i got pimped, beaten up, and completely used over and over again. But i met someone that i started to really care about.

Mama: Lord. My baby why didn't you call!!

She sprints towards me and holds me in her arms and rocks me side to side as if she has taken a lost little boy in from the streets. Though thats basically what she did.

Mama: Okay well im glad your okay, where was Jose when all of this was happening.!

Javier: He didn't know nothing at all. Plus he stayed in New York for a little with his girlfriend. Believe me mom, things could have turned out different if i hadn't gone about things the way i did.

Mama: Oh my poor baby. I don't think you need to go back there anytime soon.

Javier: Yeah, i thought the same thing as well.

She still holds me, rocking me back and fourth. I feel as if i want to cry but i can't, what happened has happened and there is not point in staying in the past.

Mama: Tell me about this boy that you've fell for?

Javier: Well his name is Anthony, very strange but cute guy. He kind of reminds me of Miguel but with a more crazier side to him. He was the one that been by my side when i messed up or go into situations. But i pushed him to far to where he left.

Mama: Its okay. Javier things in life happen for reasons we can't explain. The bad happens for you to become strong and the good happens for you to feel at ease. Just know when to close the door on some of the temporary good because believe me, you'll know the temporary good before it hits you.

Javier: Thanks Mama

Mama: Of course, I love you baby.

Vote

Comment

😋😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 341 16
Azriel, a humble, quiet, hard working, and innocent man. Chuck, a total playboy, rich, popular, and kind? Two totally different worlds living in the...
127K 6.2K 41
A Highschool basketball star has only known two things his whole life. Basketball and books. His life had been solely about those two things. It's be...
305K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
486K 14.8K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...