fifth harmony imagines

By cabelloaddict

↬ fifth harmony imagines/preferences [fifth harmony] (obviously) *i'm also editing most of 'em because i wrot... More

How You Meet: Lauren
How You Meet: Camila
How You Meet: Ally
How You Meet: Normani
How You Meet: Dinah
First Date
First I Love You
What Your Texts are Like
You Write/Sing Her A Song
She Saves You
She Cheats: Lauren
She Cheats: Camila
She Cheats: Lauren
She Cheats: Ally
She Cheats: Normani
She Cheats: Dinah
She Cheats: Camila
What The Fans Love About You
How You Sleep
She Cheats: Lauren
How She Wakes You Up
Hickeys
She Says Something That Hurts You
She Says Something That Hurts You (Part 2)
While Performing
She Still Gets Jealous
Surprising Her on Tour
What She'd Describe You As
Her Favourite Thing About You
Texts
Drunk Texts
Sick
Halloween
What She Likes Calling You
What You Like Calling Her
What Kind Of Couple Fans Refer Y'alls As
"Cute-ish."
What Your First Argument Was About
Store Trips
Christmas W/ Fifth Harmony
New Year Kisses
If They Weren't Famous
Nicknames
Twins
Valentines Day
Work From Home
She Cheats: Normani
7/27
Your 7/27 Song
Fifth Harmony
First Kiss
Moments to Remember
Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony, co-written by Fifth Harmony
Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony, co-written by Fifth Harmony part 2

Swearing

6.1K 131 35
By cabelloaddict

almost 300k, woahh 😳😳 tysmmm 😊💕 i remember when i started this book and it only had 13 reads 😂

shoutout to those thirteen people, hoemiES 🤘🏻🤘🏻

i haven't updated in a long time omg :( but here ya go: (it's just fifth harmony + you, not individuals oooops)

this probs wont make sense 😬😬

also happy (belated) thanksgiving :)

can i even say that

because it's been a day since thanksgiving

i dont even know

oh whale 🐳

OKOKAYOKAY I JSUT SAW THIS KN TWITTER BUT DID LAURMANJ KISS OR SOMETHIGN (i was screaming in class when i saw it)

and camila's post 😭😭 juju on that beat

remember when camila couldn't dance, because i do

now she can and i feel emo as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

::

"Who swears the most out of the group?" The interviewer asked, making me laugh behind the camera softly. All of the girls had moments of swearing, just some of them had more moments than others, also known as Lauren and Camila.

"*cough* Camren, *cough*" I said, everyone turning their heads to me, laughing. Camila and Lauren looked at me and glared at me. "Stop exposing, hoe." Dinah laughed at Lauren's comment.

"Love you too booboos!" I teased, grinning at them. Camila flipped me off, making everyone laugh at me. " But actually, yeah. In between Camz and I is who swears the most. I personally think I swear more, because I'm constantly swearing, but when Camila swears, it's like, 'damn girl, you gotta chill!' because she doesn't stop. Then Ally, Normani and then Dinah. Dinah swears a lot, but like, she finds slang for it like 'bish' or 'shiiiii' or 'ayussss' or 'fuuuu,'." Lauren giggled.

"Obviously, or I'd beat your ass." Milika threatened from the background, making me laugh. "Shut upppp, moooom." Dinah complained.

"Hoi Y/N get in this interview, you're being annoying enough." Dinah motioned for me to get closer to her. I shook my head.

"Bah felicia, I'm not sixth harmony." Normani rolled her eyes at my comment. "Hoe shut up, and get'cho ass over here." I raised my hands up in defence, laughing at how intimidating the girls can be, but behind closed doors, they were all lost puppies.

Before of the workers got a chance to get me a chair, I was sat down in Lauren's lap, with Camila leaning on my shoulder. "Yo Camren keeps stealing Y/N, that ain't fair." Normani pouted, from beside me. I smiled softly at her, grabbing her hand.

"Ally swears a lot, just not for cameras to see. It's like she has a sixth sense, like whenever I try to sneak up on her or secretly try to snapchat her listening to full on rap and she's belting out the lyrics, she senses it and stops swearing." Dinah whined.

"I can't expose Ally, no one can. It's impossible." Ally flipped her hair in Dinah's face.

"I think I can expose Ally, that should be easy." I rolled my eyes. "Y/N, you're a youtuber, right?" I nodded. "Do you think you can vlog for a whole day and count how many times the girls swear?" My eyes widened and I nodded in excitement.

"Oh god, I'm going to be exposed as helllll." Lauren groaned, leaning her head on my back. I grinned. This will be fun.

::

"Laureeeeenn, wake up." I ripped the curtain of her bunk open. "What the fuck Y/N? What even is the time- IT'S 5 IN THE FUCKING MORNING! Get the fuck out!" Lauren yelled, eyes closed. I've already had breakfast and coffee, so I'm good. I laughed, 3 points for Slytherin.

"Next: Camila." I spinned on my heels, Camila's bunk was right across from Lauren's.

"Camilaaaa," I sang. "Shut up, Y/N!" Lauren groaned, shutting the curtain. "Four for you!" I teased, and yelped as Lauren's foot popped up, trying to kick me. "Camila help!" I giggled, getting into Camila's bunk.

"Mhmmnmhgm," Camila mumbled, still sleeping. "Cami?" I questioned softly, trying not to laugh.

"Y/Nnnmmnmm," she continued to mumble. "Camila, wake up."

"Noooo," She murmured, cuddling into my side. I held the camera with my free hand, closing my eyes for a second, and then shaking my head at the thought of falling asleep. "No. Wake up. Clarissa wants one of you all to get ready." Camila pouted, her eyes closed.

"No. Go wake up Ally." I rolled my eyes. "Then get off of me." She frowned. "No, you're really comfy. Like, realllly comfy as fuck." One for Camila. I giggled, pushing her off of me softly.

"Allison!" I whisper-yelled, opening her curtain. She was under Camila. Ally groaned. "Y/N?" I nodded. She rubbed her eyes. "Yes?" I grinned sheepishly. "Good morning." Ally rolled her eyes. "Fuck off." My eyes widened and I giggled. "One for Ally!" Her eyes widened. "Shit! Turn that off, Y/N!" I shook my head and lifted the camera so Ally couldn't reach it, but it was taken out of my hands from Normani, who was on the top bunk.

"Hey, camera! Y/N's being a little bitch and isn't being quiet and woke us all up. Is that right, Dinah?" Normani rasped out, saying the last part louder than normal, making Dinah groan.

Two for Normani.

"Shut up, Moni." I thought for a second. "Does that count?" I whispered to Lauren, who slapped my forehead. "Leave me alone." She groaned, making me smile.

"Half a point for Dinah!" Dinah's head popped out from her bunk, as she rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Nah chick, fall back. I'm pretty sure Lauren's first two words were shut up, so I ain't getting any points." I hear Lauren mumble a chorus of swear words, making me laugh.

"Camilaaaa, come, let's go get your makeup done. Ally you're next." Ally's hand popped up, and she gave me a thumbs up.

Camila lazily got out of her bunk, tripping on her feet and falling on her face. "Ow-fuck."

She then waved herself off, mumbling a "whatever" and just laid there.

"This girl is actually going to fall asleep on the floor." I giggled, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

...

"What the fuck?" Lauren asked out of nowhere. "Fuck-shit, sorry." She cursed, realizing she just swore. I laughed.

"That's like, your twentieth time swearing, and it's only been half an hour since we all got up." Dinah retorted. "I can't help it." Lauren groaned, head falling back onto the couch. Lauren then got up and started rummaging through the cabinets.

"So far, Lauren has twenty-three, Camila has eighteen, Normani has five, Ally has two, and Dinah has that half point." I jotted that down, for editing uses.

"Bah felicia that does not count! Shut up is not a swear word." Dinah complained, and I rolled my eyes. "You were saying something amongst the lines of "this is too fucking early," but I didn't hear you properly, so I'm giving you half a point." I told her, and she groaned. "This isn't fair, I was half asleep when I said that!"

"And Lauren's still half asleep, and she has twenty-five points now." I laughed, hearing Lauren accuse Dinah of being a "sneaky little asshole" and a "cheating bitch". "Fight me hoe!" Dinah teased, kicking Lauren, who seemed to be so into looking for whatever she was looking for.

"I need coffee." Normani sat down next to me. "So do I." Camila yawned, sitting on Normani's lap, cuddling into her.

"It's 7 in the morning, you all woke up three hours ago, and you still need coffee?" I smiled amusedly, Camila nodding in response.

"This is so dumb, I actually will freaking die if I don't get food." Ally suddenly groaned, from the other couch. "That doesn't count, shut up." Ally pointed a finger at me. I raised my hands up in defence. "Haha, found it!" Lauren smiled, finding Will's hidden stash of ready to make coffee.

"Ooh! Make me some, Lo!" Camila grinned sleepily, falling off of Normani's lap as Normani suddenly stood up to make coffee.

"Ow, fuck you Moni!" Camila groaned, pouting. Normani snorted. "Love you too Mila!"

"Nineteen points for Camila."

...

It was around lunch time, and Camila had 26 points, Lauren has 30, Ally has 3, Dinah still has half of a point (because she keeps telling me whatever she's saying isn't a swear word if Lauren says it all the time), and Normani has 10.

"I'm hungry." Camila whined. Lauren snorted. "When are you not?" Camila stuck her tongue out at Lauren.

"When you keep talking about sushi." Lauren rolled her eyes. "If there was ever a sushi that had pizza in it, for no goddamn reason, would you eat it?" 31 points for Lauren. Camila thought about it for a second, and then shook her head.

"I'd rather just eat pizza the way it is right now." Camila smiled, satisfied with her answer. "Whatever." Lauren mumbled, but was smiling.

"Can we get chicken?" I hear Normani ask softly, making me laugh. "No let's go get some waffles." Ally suggested.

"It's lunch time Smallz, I don't think my stomach would be okay eating tons of sugary food right now, since I didn't eat." Dinah laughed softly, watching as Ally pouted since no one agreed with her.

"Hey Lauren!" Camila spoke up suddenly. "What, Camz?"

"Are you today's date?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows. "The fuck-" Camila grinned. "Because you're a ten out of ten." Lauren's cheeks got red but then she covered it up and rolled her eyes.

"Camila, today's the eleventh." I told her with a laugh.

"Fuck, really!?" Camila groaned, blushing in embarrassment.

"Whatever, you're an eleven out of ten anyways Lo." Camila smiled, making Lauren blush. "What about me?" Normani frowned.

"Bye you kissed Lauren. She's mine, go find someone else." Camila teased. Normani huffed. "I didn't even kiss her! And plus, you kissed Dinah before! And you posted that juju on that beat video without me!" I laughed, pulling Normani in for a hug. "It's okay Moni, I love you." Ally frowned.

"How come no one loves me?" Dinah laughed. "Because you're actually rude as fuuuuuuu," Ally looked at me. "Point for Dinah," She commanded. I shook my head.

"Point for Dinah."

...

At this point, we were having dinner, and Ally has six points, Normani has fifteen, Dinah has three, Camila has 40, and Lauren has 52.

I guess today wasn't their good day.

"Honestly, you guys suck. Lauren, you've swore over 52 times today, Camila you have 40, Ally I caught you three times on camera, although I did hear you swear a few more times in Spanish when my camera was off charging, Normani you have fifteen, and Dinah, you keep making up excuses so you have three, even if you're supposed to have like, 20." I informed.

"Whatever. The fans like when I swear anyways." Lauren joked. "Mhm, I saw this appreciation post where there were clips of Camila and Lauren swearing." Dinah laughed. "But I'm not making excuses, I'm telling facts." She finished.

I looked to Ally for her excuse.

"There was a spider." Ally whined. "It was going to attack me and I was going to die." Normani laughed. "I wanted to throw it at you, but Y/N's camera wasn't on so I didn't want to waste my time if it wasn't going to be recorded. And for the record, I don't find reasons to swear, but today Lauren tried scaring me, Camila took my wings, Dinah was being annoying, and Ally hit me when I told her there was a spider next to her, so bah felicia."

"Hey, since you counted the amount of times we swear, tomorrow lets count how many times you swear." Lauren suggested. "Uhm, no thanks. Everyone knows I swear a lot." I laughed.

"You guys can even help me count how many times I swore if you'd like," I smiled, knowing they wouldn't want to do so. "Oh hell nah! The last time I helped you edit you made me stay up with you until three in the morning and you know we had to wake up at six!" Lauren frowned.

"Yeah, fuck you Y/N!" Camila joked. "Yeah!" Dinah chimed in, poking my side.

"Whatever, you guys love me."

"I actually don't, bye." Normani swatted me away from her.

"Yeah, you're kind of mean." Ally teased.

"Whatever."

::

I didn't know how to end it and I have a lot of homework and woah like for real that's 300k like faammmmzzicleees ILY ALL k bye i need to finish my homework

- ur fav gay ass harmonizer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 791 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
209K 4.1K 15
Since Lauren is absolute bae, I thought why the hell not
17K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
426K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...