Surviving the Life of College...

By 3dream_writer3

*sequel to Surviving the Life of Dax. Will include spoilers* *cover created by FlowerOfCamelis* Daxton... More

Cast and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 | Final Chapter
Epilogue
Smythe 4

Chapter 2

6K 343 84
By 3dream_writer3

Whenever it doesn't say whose POV it is, then it's Dax's.

Chapter 2

       I woke up with a pounding headache, groaning as I shifted in the bed and buried my face into my pillow. The door creaked open and the bed shifted as someone, most likely Isadora, sat down on it. "Hungover?" she asked as she rubbed my back.

       I sighed, turning my head so I was looking at her. "Did I drink?" I asked.

       Isadora nodded. "Yes, and you were crazy. You jumped off the roof off the house and into the pool."

       "Was it cool?" I asked with a small smile.

       "It was dangerous," Isadora said.

       "But was it cool?" I asked. "Did people like it? Could you say it was a....splash?"

       Isadora rolled her eyes before leaning down a kissing my cheek. "Do you need some painkillers for your headache?" she asked.

       "No," I said. "Painkillers don't work for my headaches?"

       "What are you talking about?" she asked. "They do work."

       "No, they don't," I said. "But you know what does help my headache?"

       "What?" she asked.

       "Sex. Preferably shower sex."

       Isadora rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. "I'm getting you some painkillers."

       I sighed when she left. She was always so mean to me and I was so nice to her. Okay, so I was an annoying piece of shit sometimes, but I was still nice to her, yet she always refused shower sex.

       Isadora returned with a glass of water and some painkillers for my headache. I thanked her before taking them with a gulp of water and laying back down on the bed. "You really need to stop me from going to parties and drinking," I said.

       "Uh, I tried," Isadora said. "But one, you sneaked off. And two, it was next to impossible to find you at the party. But luckily, I heard people chanting your name and saw you on the roof right before you jumped down."

       "It still was cool, right?" I asked. "I mean, obviously it was because people were chanting my name."

       Isadora laid down beside me, resting her head on my chest. "Okay, yes, it was pretty cool. Still dangerous, but cool. Hey, I have a question."

       "What is it?" I asked.

       "Well, you know when you're drink, you do things you want to do but you're too afraid to when you're sober?" she asked and I nodded in reply. "And you used to like Artemis, right? Did you....did you actually want to kiss her that time that you did? Before we met?"

       I sighed. "I don't know. I got over her when I was sixteen and I was seventeen when we kissed. I think, like Artemis, it could be because the memories of those feelings came back."

       "Wait, she liked you?" Isadora asked.

       "Well, Seb told me it was more of an attraction," I said. "Why did you ask them?"

       Isadora sighed. "It's just....You and Artemis are really close at times and sometimes...."

       "You worry that I'll still like her?" I asked. "Isa, I don't, okay? I love you and I wouldn't have given you that promise ring. Don't be worried about it, okay? And we're only close because when she moved back, she was there for me at times when my brother was being a loser."

       "Okay," Isadora said, scooting closer to me. "I love you, too. But if you ever sneak off to a party again and drink, I won't love you."

       "Are you threatening me?" I asked.

       "Yes."

       "Wow," I said. "You're nice."

       Isadora looked at me with a smile before leaning down and pressing her lips on mine. She then pulled away, making me pout. "Why'd you pull away?" I asked in a whiny voice.

       "Because you just woke up and you have morning breath," Isadora said. "And you taste like alcohol and I hate alcohol."

       "Right, because that's why we first slept together," I said. "Because we were drunk. Because you hate alcohol."

       "I hate you," she said. "And I'm not kissing you until you do something about your breath."

       I shrugged, sitting up and opening the drawer on my nightstand. I pulled out a breath mint from a container, popped it into my mouth, and swirled it around for a few moments before spitting it out into the garbage can. I then moved to Isadora, quickly pressing my lips on hers before she could even do anything.

       I hovered over her, moving my lips against hers slowly. I thought she would have pulled away, but she didn't. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer as my hips pressed into hers. I moved my lips away from her lips and to her neck, kissing it softly. Isadora giggled at that, something she normally did when I kissed her neck and I loved it so much.

       There was a sudden knock at the bedroom door, and quite loudly too. I pulled away. "What?" I asked.

       "There's breakfast on the table," Seb said on the other side of the door.

       "We're kind of busy here," I said. "We were about to get things on, so thanks for interrupting."

       Isadora slapped my shoulder. "No, we weren't."

       "Oh, so you were leading me on?" I asked, though in a joking way. "I was really looking forward to the shower sex."

       Isadora chuckled, kissing my cheek before moving out from under me and walking out of the bedroom. I flopped back down on the bed, not feeling hungry at all. That and I was mad that Isadora was depriving me of shower sex.

       Skittles, my dog, trotted into the room and hopped onto my bed, even though he was almost a year old and quite big. Oh well. I liked big dogs. Their bites hurt a lot more so I could send him after my enemies.

       Skittles laid down beside me, his chin resting on my stomach. I scratched behind his ears and he looked at me before he started licking my face.

       "Gross!" I said, wiping my face. "You got dog slobber all over me."

       Skittles just barked happily before jumping off my bed, walking in three circles before laying on the ground.

       I closed my eyes and rested for a bit before Isadora came back in and laid down beside me. "Shower sex?" I asked.

       "I swear, if you ask that one more time, I will slap you," she said.

       "Ooh, that sounds kinky," I said. "Can we try it?"

       "I hate you so much at times," she said. "Stop being so...."

       "Annoying?"

       "No, sexual," she said. "It's...."

       "Annoying?"

       "Yes, that time it's annoying," she said.

       I rolled over so I was laying on my stomach. "I have a very serious quesion," I said. "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

       "That does sound serious," she said. "What is it?"

       "If you had to choose between being eaten alive by lions or having shower sex...."

       "Holy crap, Dax, stop it with the shower sex," Isadora said.

       "But I'm horny."

       "No, you're annoying," she said.

       "You know what else I am?" I asked. "I am really good at...."

       "Don't say it," she said.

       "Shower...."

       "Don't."

       "Sex."

       Isadora sighed loudly before getting off of the bed and pulling me up as well. "If we do it, will you shut up?"

       "Ooh, yes," I said. "Lead me to the shower."

_____________________

I love Dax. cx I'm glad I'm writing this story. I really missed that annoying but amazing boy. cx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 22.1K 54
*sequel to My Ex-Best Friend: The Bad Boy, but can be read as a stand alone* *cover made by weird_liv* Daxton Smythe will never be the s...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
7.6K 683 36
Warning: The first few chapters are a result of my overly excited thoughts about this book. You may find the things floating in the madman's land .😂...