Mafia Mistake #Wattys2017

By MyLife_As

She wore smiles. He wore a mask. She held conversation. He held threats. She handles magazine covers. He hand... More

The Mistake
Dangerous Deal
Uncovered Past
Familiar Faces
The Prisoner
The Cut
Cold Shoulder
The Truth
Shut Out
Thank You!
Italian Cousin
Blast to The Past- Pt 1
Blast to the Past-Pt 2
Blast To The Past Pt-3
Writers Block
Dressing Up
Blooming Feelings
Party Introductions
Alcoholic
Falling Like The Tide
Apology's With Coffee
Pep-Talks
Guilt Trip
The Blessed Deal
Gentle Caress
Flutter Eyes
Heat of The Moment
Wild Passions
Heated Fued
Sisterly Embraces
Sickening Threats
Revenge: Best Served Cold
Torn Sobs
Mind Numbingly Numb
The Light in My Dark
Mio Amore: My Love
Family Gatherings
Broken Lies
Betrayed Heart
Lost Lover
Never Let Me Go
Epilogue: My Forever
NEW BOOK'S + SEQUEL?!

Burning Hatred

35.4K 1.1K 68
By MyLife_As

Alessa's P.OV

I don't know how long I laid there, chained to this metal table as tears streaked down my face, my sobs the only thing audible in the barren room.
I wanted to scream, shout, curse to the heavens and back.

But I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing me break.

After Bonado left, I had a full breakdown, I began thrashing against my restraints. I knew I would have deep purple bruises on my wrists and ankles in the next few hours just from glancing at the tinged red swollen skin.

Lost in my mind numbing thoughts, I didn't hear the sound of the heavy door, nor acknowledge it when it closed. I remained staring up at the ceiling, not daring to glance their way.

The light sound of heels clicked sharply against the cement floor before pausing beside me. The outline of a feminine physique hovering within the corner of my eyes.

"What a sight to see a daughter of a man with great power in such a vulnerable position," a high voice sneered beside me. My mind instantly clicked with recognition as my head snapped to meet all so too familiar pair of hazel condescending eyes glaring down at me, a small smirk tugging at her red lips.

"Teresa?" I asked more than said, my eyes narrowing on the makeup caked face above me watching as her lips straightened into a thin line.

"The one and only," she remarked, curling a single strand of her copper hair around her finger slowly drinking in the image of me against the table. Glancing across her face, I saw a small dent on her nose from where I broke her nose. I mentally high-fived myself while biting the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.

"This is such fun, more fun than I actually signed up for," she laughed, sauntering around the table, as if she were inspecting me like a lab rat.

"Why? What did Angelo do to you?" I asked, my eyes following her every move. When she simply smirked, I continued, my voice raising in defence and anger as it coursed through me like a raging wave of torment.

"He treated you like a queen, giving you everything you asked for within seconds, and you plan to kill him," I sneered, willing with everything in my being to create another break in her face.

"I want to make him suffer, he killed my lover," she sneered, her face scrunching up in what I think was sadness and anger.

"Why? Just tell me why this way!" I shouted, glancing at my restraints, tugging at them painfully.

"He loves you so much more than he ever loved me," she bit out, her remark left me a little surprised, speechless as she continued.

"You have every thing, a successful modelling career, a wealthy family to fall into, and Angelo," she continued before her eyes snapped back to mine, her eyes swarming with one thing I thought I would never see in such a confident and conceited woman.

Jealously.

"Angelo was the only thing I had, I have no family, whether we were together or not he will always be mine," she continued, her palms either side off my head as she loomed above me.

"You only loved his wealth not him as a person," I retorted ,my eyes narrowing at Teresa who simply smirked above me.

"Well maybe so, but if I can't have him then nobody else can," she drawled out before a high pitched laugh erupted from her lips before she began sauntering away from me her heels clicking against the floor.

"You're insane," I murmured, making sure she was within earshot. I heard her pause for a split second before she spoke again.

"The only plus side to this is I get to see you suffer, after you broke my nose after all, karma's bitch," she called out before I heard the door heavily open and slam shut again.

Sighing, I closed my eyes trying to think of a way to escape. I knew there was cameras in here, I had spotted one earlier in the corner of the room, hidden from obvious sight.

I began squirming, before a idea popped into my head as a small smirk crawled slowly onto my lips.

"Umm... I need to use the toilet," I called, my voice echoing across the room. The only thing responding to me was silence.

"Hello? I need to use the toilet, my bladder is about to burst," I called again, I huffed in frustration when no one seemed to respond.

"I know you can hear me, I need the toilet!," I yelled, my voice going raspy from yelling too much. My chest heaved as I sighed, resting my head back against the cold table, I began waiting.

Finally the door opened again and the heavy footsteps of a guard echoed through the room.

Smiling to myself I watched the large figure, which I presumed to be a man, walk up to the table. His facial expression of frustration evident on his face as he gained closer and closer. He was dressed in all black with a baton and a gun strapped to his sides. I quickly took in his physique, he was well built, probably over 200 pounds of just pure muscle.

Without saying a word, he quickly pulled out a set of keys from his back pocket and unlocked the shackles on my wrists l before moving down to my ankles. I felt his piggish eyes watch my every move as I slowly began to sit up.

Sitting up slowly, I tried not to wince as my muscles protested in pain as I began to work the soreness out of them, each move leaving my muscles crying out in protest. The male guard simply watched me before I hopped off the bench. With a sharp nod of his head, he turned on his heel and began to walk out of the room with me hot on his heels.

Exiting the barren room, I was met with another long barren white corridor that seemed to have an endless amount of doors branching off of it. Turning my head, I quickly glanced up and down the corridor, to my surprise there was no one else lingering in the corridor. Smirking to myself I kept my head low as we continued walking.

After turning round the corner, I quickened my pace a little, only to come face to face with his black baton that was strapped loosely to his belt. Glancing up, I noticed he wasn't paying me much attention as his arms remained relaxed by his sides giving me the impression he wasn't as alert as he probably should be.

Breathing deeply, I noticed we were coming to the end of the corridor, presumably where the toilets were.

It's now or never Alessa...

Quickly reaching forwards, I ripped the baton from it's straps. The guard quickly spun round, surprise evident on his face. He quickly began to reach for his gun but I had begun swinging before he could react fast enough. The baton hit him square on the temple with enough force to knock him flat against the wall and out cold. His body fell slack against the floor as his breathing shallowed.

Huffing from the sudden adrenaline rush, I quickly dropped my weapon and picked up his pistol instead before retreating down the hallway.

My heartbeat raced as it echoed within my ears while my legs carried me down the corridor, my senses alert and searching for anyone that was a threat.

I suddenly glanced around, my brows furrowing, I quickly noticed that there were no windows on the walls.

I'm underground...

Turning on my heel, I headed down the corridor trying to find a stairway or elevator. Holding my pistol close to my chest, I finally managed to find a stairway leading to the upper floors. Taking a deep breath, I quickly trotted up the stairs making sure to be alert for any sound of another person coming towards me.

I reached the first floor, glancing round the corner, I spotted a group of men talking to one another in Italian. I quickly retreated back to the stairway  when one of them turned around. Breathing heavily, I prayed that he didn't see me as I bolted up the stairs.

Passing of what seemed endless floors, I finally came to a heavily bolted door. Glancing at the large silver lock hanging from the handle I simply sighed. Stepping back a little, I slowly aimed my gun at the lock before firing it, hearing the lock drop heavily against the ground.

Heaving the door open, I stumbled out taking in a deep breath as the cool air hit my face. Glancing around the rooftop my ears quickly picked up the sound of men shouting.

Spinning around, I headed to the edge of the flat roof, peering over a swarm of what I presumed were Bonado's men surrounding a single figure within the middle. My eyes took in the flood lights and countless weapons held in each of their hands before settling on the tall figure in the centre of the havoc.

My breath caught in my throat as my eyes drank in the tall figure with dark hair standing defensively without a hint of fear evident in his body language or face.

Angelo.

A gasp escaped my lips as I saw the squad of Bonado's men each raise their weapon.  My body began to shake as my fingers flexed around the gun held loosely in my grip.

My mind raced, with this many men I alone couldn't act fast enough to stop the multiple bullets that would fire out of the guns.

I need to create a distraction of some sort, glancing around my eyes frantically searched for something, anything to use.

My breathing deepened as the time I had left was dispersing. My mind raced at a dizzying rate.

Then, my eyes landed on a large tank near the left side of the squadron, seated a good 15ft away from them. Smiling to myself I took in the large bold letter printed on the side of the tank.

Propane.

If there was one thing I could remember from high school was that propane was a flammable substance.

Clicking my tongue absentmindedly, a small menacing grin curled at my lips as I rose my pistol.

Taking a deep breath, I focused on my target and nothing else. Flexing my finger, I held my breath as I pulled the trigger and everything seemed to slow entirely.

In an instant, I threw myself to the ground as a deafening explosion rang out across the grounds. My eyes clenched shut as the sounds of yells and debris falling to the ground rang out around me. My ears rang with the aftermath of te explosion, I couldn't hear clearly as I stood back up, the world swaying slightly as I regained my hearing.

Glancing over at the once propane tank it was now engulfed in flames as men too close to the explosion laid motionless on the ground.

My eyes quickly shot to the havoc below me. There was now a swarm of men firing weapons, but now it just wasn't Bonado's men. It was Angelo's as well.

My eyes drank in the scene before me, I began searching for Angelo amongst the havoc. Gun shots rang out in the air as fire lit up the night.

Turning on my heel, I fled back to the stairway to head to the first floor. Sprinting down the stone stairs still clutching my pistol in my hand.

Suddenly a scream tore from my throat as a gun shot rang out and a bullet whizzed past my head and imbedded itself into the wall.

Dropping the the floor in shock, I quickly heard the sound o footsteps race up the stairs. I quickly grabbed my gun beside me. I prepared myself to shoot before a gruff voice rang out along the stairway.

"Alessa?" A familiar voice called out, my body instantly relaxed as tears sprang into my eyes.

"Alonso?" I called, quickly getting to my shaking feet. His familiar blonde head raced up the stairway, his eyes drinking me in as they filled with relief.

A whimper escaped me as I ran forwards and wrapped my arms around his waist. The gun fell from my grip as I clung onto his black top.

"You're ok," I breathed into his chest. A deep chuckle rumbled his chest as he pulled away from me quickly scamming me for any injuries.

"Sorry principessa if I scared you," he chuckled, quickly motioning to the bullet indented into the ceiling above me.

Punching his arm I let out a small laugh, "You scared the shit out of me," I retorted before he let out another small chuckle.

"Is Angelo ok?" I suddenly asked, my worry for him coursing through my body again as my face reflected worry.

"He is, he sent me to search for you and your friend  while he went and searched for Bonado," he answered simply, nodding slowly I was satisfied that he wasn't within the havoc of that battlefield outside.

"Thanks for the distraction by the way," he said sending me a quick wink before turning on his heel and retreating back down the stairs.

"Let's go find the friend you've dragged into this mess," he called as I quickly followed after him letting out a small huff as we descended into the underground level.

"Don't remind me," I muttered as I came up beside Alonso simply rolling my eyes at his devilish smirk.

How he finds this situation amusing I don't know...

******************
Here's another update! I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you all for the support !

Don't forget to:
Vote💖
Comment 💖
Follow💖
See you later ! ~Bella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...
5.1K 150 21
Alessio is the Italian Mafia boss, he is evil, dominant and cold hearted. He kills for fun, and when he is betrayed he goes to any length to make sur...
153K 5.5K 30
Princess Layla discovers she's pregnant with the baby of a dangerous mafia leader and manages to run away. Her ex-lover, Dimitri, who had given her u...
89K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...