Diabolik Lovers Scenarios an...

נכתב על ידי SeleneCrown592

Hello! I'm Selene, and I have decided to do this. Because I have had sooo many ideas for Scenerios. Well, I'm... עוד

A/N: Why hello there!
You first meeting the Sakamakis
How you guys hang out
Sakamaki brothers as dogs!
When they ask you to be his friend
You find out the boys are vampires
How they get you back
Going to the Beach! And having a Beach Day!
You first meet the Mukamis
The Mukami brothers as dogs!
When they ask you to be his friend (Number: II)
How you guys would hang out (Number II)
You find out they are vampires (Number II)
How they would make it up to you (Number II)
A/N: Okay, so here come the AUs!
Genderbent! Sakamaki Family
Genderbent! Mukami Family
A/N: Thank you for the 1K!!!!
How You Meet His Family
How you meet His family (Number II)
Yandere! Sakamaki Brothers
Yandere! Mukami Brothers
Rainy Day
Subaru X Good Cook!Reader X Kou (Kill The Lights! {SongFic})
A/N: Should I?
Child!Shu X Child!Reader X Child!Yuma ( [Y/N], what happened to you? ) Part: 1
Cheating? Kou X Neglected! Reader ( I Love you, My Little Kitten )
Sakamaki Brothers x Reader x Mukami Brothers (Celia's Carnival)
Diabolik Lovers In Wonderland
If Cordelia Lived. . .
If Beatrix Lived. . .
If Christa Lived. . .
If Kira (Celia's Mother) Lived. . .
A/N: Thank you for the 2.2k!
How you meet the Tsukinami brothers
Doctors! Sakamaki and Mukami families
Kanato x Reader x Azusa (Damn, I love it that, your so creepy! {SongFic})
Ayato x Reader (Oreo's Love)
Mad! Ruki x Hurt! Reader (Time Away from Your Master)
Yuma Mukami x Celia Sakamaki x Shu Sakamaki ( She's Not Lying )
Reiji x Reader (Lazy Asshole Took Your Blood. You Must Be Punished.)
OhMyGosh!!! I'm Such a Jerk!!!

Mukami Family x Child! Reader (Poor Little Lost Soul)

4.2K 47 7
נכתב על ידי SeleneCrown592

You where with your family, hiking up in an area that most people are afraid to go. Due to wolves and other things in these woods.

However, your family went in anyways. Your mother, father, older twin brother and sister and you went. And your parents wanted to be the first people to go in there and come back.

Your older brother and sister didn't want to go, but they did it because of you.

You were the youngest of the family, and they all loved you dearly. You were so young, they didn't want to lose you. You wanted to see what was in these woods . . .

~ / ♤ \ / ♡ \ / ♢ \ / ♧ \ ~

Now, you were scared, alone and afraid. You had lost your way, and you heard wolves calling, and the calls of wolves was really close to were you where. The only thing to protect you was your stuffed cat, Midnight. She was a black cat, with blues eyes.

"Mommy! Daddy!" You called out into the forest. "Jason! Hazel!"

You repeated these same words over and over, hoping for an answer. From someone, anyone who could help.

You wandered and cried out for your family, and your cries for help didn't seem to help you. So, you stopped and fell down and curled into a ball. Crying into Midnight ' s black fur, for some kind of comfort or protection.

Then, as you were crying, you heard someone say,

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" It sounded like a person calling for you.

"H-Help!" You cried, as you heard footsteps. Then a girl came into your area. She had brown hair, and green eyes. She was wearing a green pair of PJ's. Something about her reminded you of Hazel, your older sister. Maybe it was that they both where older than you. Or that both had curly hair.

The girl who came to your rescue's name was Rosanna, Rosanna Mukami. She was out late because she couldn't sleep. She was out in her older brother's garden, admiring her older brother's hard work and skill. When she heard a cry for help. When she ran to see what it was, she found you, laying in the woods. Scared out of your wits.

"Are you alright?" She asked you. Kneeling before your small and scared figure.

"W-Who are you?" You asked through your cat, Midnight. You where holding her up to protect you.

"I'm Rosanna, I'm here to help you." She said.

"D-Did M-Mommy s-send y-you?" You asked. Your (Eye/Color) peeped from behind your black stuffed cat.

"I heard you crying for help. So you are lost? I can help you." She said, reaching out a hand to help you up.

"M-Mommy s-sent Roseanna?" You asked again.

Rosanna shook her head. "I don't know your mother, but I can help you find her. What's your name?"

"(Your/Name)." You said, taking her hand.

Rosanna smiled, "(Y/N), that's a pretty name. I can take you somewhere safe."

She guided you to a house in the woods. It was huge! So how did your family miss it? And why was it here? Your mother told you that there's something scary in these forests. And yet, Rosanna was living here. Why?

"You live here, Rose?" You asked. "My Mommy said it is dangerous to live in this forest."

She nodded. "Yes, I do live here. the forest is dangerous, but it isn't as dangerous as you think it is."

The two of you went inside, not from where the garden was, but from the front since there where walls around the garden. And Rosanna got lucky even trying to get over those walls. She said don't tell her older brothers she did that. Rosanna saw you where getting sleepy, she offered to carry you on her back. You nodded, and she carried you into the house. You fell asleep on her back, because it was the first time you had a time to calm down, and relax. When she opened the front door, she was stopped by her older brother, Ruki Mukami. He was still wearing his school uniform. Ruki went to Ryotei Gakuen High School Academy, the only night school in the world. He had a face like he really wanted to punish her. Rosanna knew full well what was coming next.

"Rosanna Mukami! What are you doing you up?! More importantly, what where you doing outside?! You know you need to stay inside! Remember? As long as you are in the house, you are safe." Ruki scolded his little sister. Probably already thinking of a punishment for her.

"Ruki, I found her not far from Yuma's Garden." Rosanna said, gesturing to you.

Ruki blinked, "What?" Then he saw you on her back, fast to sleep. "What is she doing all the way out here?"

"She said she was looking for her mother."

"Bring her inside." Ruki said. "I'll wake everyone else up."

~ / ♤ \ / ♡ \ / ♢ \ / ♧ \ ~

Ruki called a family meeting. Despite his brother's protest. They gathered in their living room, and sat down. Rosanna laided you down, and wrapped you in one of her blankets she brought down from her room.

"Ruki? What is going on?" Kou Mukami, the second oldest of the Mukami family whined. Sure, he had just gotten back from his job as an idol and was still awake, but he was spending his time with his little sister, May Mukami. He really loves his little sister, since she's so small and cute. Kou had May in his arms, while May was half awake. Drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Rosanna said she found this little girl not far from the house." Ruki said, as he gestured towards you, then he turned to Rosanna. She was being held by Azusa Mukami, her older brother. She also was drifting in and out of consciousness. Since she was in her older brother's arms. Azusa was cold, but at least he was comfortable for Rosanna and he was warmer than outside.

"Rosanna . . ?" Azusa murmured to his sleepy little sister.

"I found her not far from the house, she seems to be lost. She was calling out for her family." Rosanna said.

She was trying to sit up, somewhat. It was enough she could see her family and you, but she was still in Azusa's arms.

"I didn't see or hear anyone else around, so she either was abandoned, or she got scared because of the wolves."

"Wolves?" Yuma Mukami, the third eldest asked.

"Yes, when I first heard her, I also heard wolves." Rosanna said.

"They better not come near my garden." Yuma growled.

"So, Ruki, what are we going to do?" Rosanna asked.

"We'll let her stay here for the night, since we can't do much else." Ruki sighed. "We'll see what we can do in the morning."

~ ^ ♤ ^ ♡ \Timeskip/ ♢ ^ ♧ ^~

When you woke up, you where pretty freaked out. You woke up in a room, and Rosanna or anyone you knew wasn't there. So you walked out of the room, only to bump into a really tall man with brown hair that was in a messy ponytail. He looked somewhat like Rosanna, must be family or something.

"Oh, you're up." He said, then he tried to grab you. That didn't work. You ran off. "Hey!" He exclaimed, as you ran off.

After a good hour of running from the big guy, you found Rosanna, she was talking to someone about your age. "Help!" You said running straight into her. Rosanna and you fell down. However you where cushioned. Rosanna, not so much.

"Owwwwwwwww." Rosanna complained. "You almost as heavy as May."

"This is why you don't run, you brat." Yuma said, after he caught up to you.

"Yuma! That's not nice to say!" May, the little girl about your age, said. As she went up to Yuma.

"I can say what I want to say!" Yuma said back, then he picked up May.

"Yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmaaaaa! Please put me down!" She cried as Yuma set her on his shoulder.

"It's not that high, May." Yuma smirked.

"Please put me down!" May said. Yuma ignored her.

After a while of thinking, May was fine with it. Mostly because she was taller than Rosanna. "You are so small Rosanna!"

"No, you're just big than me right now." Rosanna said.

May stuck out her tongue. "Neeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh." She smiled playfully.

"Oh~! Little Bunny~! How did you get so big~?" Another voice said. He seemed to be a boy about the age of Yuma. He had blonde hair, and most of it was covering his right eye.

"I'm magical!" May smiled. Holding onto Yuma like a little kid would.

"Rosanna?" You asked, while the blonde haired boy talked with May and Yuma.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" She said, crouching down to you.

"Can we go find my Mommy?"

Rosanna nodded. "Yes, after we have breakfast."

"When is breakfast?" You asked.

"Ruki said it would be in a few minutes." She said.

"Actually. . .Whenever you are ready." Another voice said. This boy looked much different than the other. He looked much more tired, and he spoke softly. He had black hair, and grey eyes. "Ruki said. . .it's ready."

"Thank you, Azusa." Rosanna said. The three others who where talking disappeared. Literally, they where gone. Azusa disappeared too.

"Where did everyone go?" You asked.

"Mostly likely to the dinning room." Rosanna said. "Let's go."

Rosanna guided you over towards a dining room. Breakfast wasn't bad. This Ruki person was really good at cooking. After Breakfast, Ruki said that they would go looking for your family. That includes everybody in the room.

~ / ♤ \ / ♡ \ / ♢ \ / ♧ \ ~

So far, it wasn't working out too well. You and everyone went back to where Rosanna first found you, and they split up. You where with Rosanna, Yuma and May where together, and the other where on their own. Rosanna asked where you came from.

"I don't know!" You cried.

"Okay, so you don't have an idea, okay so let's look around and see what looks familiar to you." Rosanna tried to calm you down.

When suddenly, her phone went off. It wasn't her brothers, instead it was a friend of Rosanna's.

"Hold on, (Y/N), I think someone may have found your family." She said, accepting the call.

"Celia?" She asked her blind friend.

"Rosanna, do you happen to have a little girl named (Y/N) with you?" Celia Sakamaki asked.

"Yes, why?"

"(Y/N)'s family came up to our house and asked about her. Could you bring her here?" She asked, there where some voices in the background, but Rosanna couldn't hear them.

"Or you and your brothers can come over." Rosanna offered.

"I don't know how long Reiji will be able to hold them down. My brothers might burn your house down."

"Fine, your house then."

Then Rosanna hung up on Celia.

"What was that about?" You asked.

"My friend, Celia found your family." She answered. "Now we need to find my family."

After looking, you two where able to find May and Yuma. Then Azusa, then Ruki, then Kou. After Rosanna explained to her brothers Celia Sakamaki knew where (Y/N)'s family was. She got two different responses.

"Hell no!" From Yuma, Azusa, and Kou.

And,

"Fine." From Ruki and May.

So, after Rosanna talked Yuma, Azusa and Kou into going, the 7 of you went into limousine.

"It's so big!" You said, as you went in.

"Yes, it is." Rosanna followed you into the car.

After you all got into the limousine, Kou asked you a question, " (Whatever/You/Want/Kou's/Nickname/For/You/To/Be), what was your family doing out in these woods?"

"My family wanted to go on a camping trip. And then-" You said, as tears fell from your eyes.

Rosanna hugged you, "It's okay. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. We are almost there. Just a little bit longer."

May then joined in hug. "Kou!" She and her other older brother, Yuma to there older brother, Kou. Who now was getting a little bit scared, because of Yuma.

"What? I was just in asking her! I didn't mean to do that!" Kou said, putting his hands up.

"Kou! That's not the type of question you ask someone after they just got lost!" Yuma growled.

"I'm sorry!" Kou said.

After Yuma and Kou fought for a while, and by a while I mean a few minutes, and Ruki looked up from the book he was reading. And then closed it.

"Both of you stop this right now! This isn't helping anything!" He said in his very dark voice. Even that got Azusa, who wasn't really doing anything.

By then, you had calmed down, and Rosanna and May stopped hugging you. You were somewhat okay now, but now you really wanted to see your family.

"I don't think you come out here anymore, okay?" Kou sighed then smiled kindly at you.

You nodded.

~ / ♤ \ / ♡ \ / ♢ \ / ♧ \ ~

When you got there, which was about a half hour later, Ruki told the girls to stay close.

"Why?" You asked the boys.

"Because the people who live here are dangerous." Kou answered you.

So, you held onto Rosanna and May. Who where staying close to their older brothers. Ruki knocked on the door, and a girl with blonde hair, and little flowers in her head, came to the door, after she moved aside, and let the 7 of you in. Rosanna and May waved at her, as if to say Hello, the girl closed the door, and caught up to the 7 of you. You all eventually went into a living room of some-sort, and the first thing you saw was. . .

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice called your name. It was your older brother, Jason. "Thank God you are okay!"

"Hi, Jason." You said.

~ / ♤ \ / ♡ \ / ♢ \ / ♧ \ ~

After your family hugged you, the (Last/Name) family left the Sakamaki household. And didn't come back into the forest.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2K 40 10
I tried taking a break from Dance with Devils and writing oneshots for Diabolik Lovers but these are kinda suck so I wouldn't read them tbh I'm gonna...
826 42 17
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters or events from the anime/manga/ otome game, "Diabolik Lovers" which are originally owned by Rejet. Book...
119K 2.2K 25
Walking along the dark road, her life turned to hell in less than one minute. She was pushed into eternal darkness by the one she eventually sells h...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...