The Unexpected. (One Directi...

By Callmemaybe

Completed | Maribelle Amie moves to London, England during the Christmas holidays from British Columbia, Cana... More

Vas happening? (1)
Why Me? (2)
"Why does have always happen to me?" (3)
But who was she ? (5)
Sweet as Sugar. (6)
Who the hell is One Direction ? (7)
Happy Birthday !!! (8) Pt1.
Happy Birthday !!! (9) Pt.2
Showtime! (10)
She's such a sweetheart! (11)
Plan get Harry and Ingrid together! (12)
Cheers to a New Year (13)
Bonjour, comment sa va? Horrible. (14)
No worries, right? (15)
Excuse me? (16)
Don't you just love books? (17)
"Why are you smiling for?" (18)
I'm Not Making Any Sense. (19)
Soldout. (20)
"Punched a few people, stole a cake, such a bad girl..." (21)
Many surprises awaits you. (22)
Confusion. Name Calling? World Tour? Okay. (FINAL CHAPTER 23)
YAY YOU MADE IT THIS FAR.
WOAH NELLY, I THINK I'M INLOVE.

Mixing & Mingling. (4)

41.2K 353 31
By Callmemaybe

Maribelle's Point of View

I turned around and walked towards my room. I grabbed the card key from the back pocket of my jeans and swiped it. "Ma, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the room. I turned to lock the door. There was a note on it. "Hey Maribelle, I won't be coming home tonight. You're Godmother invited me to her sister's birthday party. If you get hungry just call room service. I'll be home late Christmas eve/Early Christmas morning. Oxox -Mom" Looks like I dont have any explaining to do. I placed my purse on the doorknob and took of my Toms and left them by the door. I walked towards the perfectly folded bed and laid there for a view seconds. I rested my eyes and fell asleep....

I woke up to a knock at the door. I checked the time and it was seven o clock at night. I walked towards the door and looked through the peek hole. I looked through it and saw it was a man knocking on someone else's door. I sighed and walked towards the bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower.

Harry Styles' Point of View

Louis and I were eating some carrots as Liam and Niall were watching a movie. Liam and Nialls laughed really loud. I guess it was a good movie.

"I wonder what happened to Zayn ... " Niall said as he came into the kitchen after the movie ended.

"M-M-Maybe he got abducted by aliens." Louis said in such excitement.

I decided to walked towards the door and unlock it. "It's not like he's going to pop out of nowhere." I said as I opened the door.

"VAS HAPPENIN BOYS" Zayn yelled.

"Wow Harry, you have to teach me how to do that" Liam said in amazement.

"It's just , you have to be awesome like me." I said as I bowed and blew kisses.

I went up to Zayn and placed my arm around him.

"Are you drunk? Where were ya? Huh? Why aren't you answering us? Why do you hate me? Want a cookie? A carrot? Were you arrested? " I questioned him.

Liam's Point of View.

After the movie I felt quite hungry. I took a few of baby carrots and munched on them as Harry tried to do a magic trick. It looked so set up ! Well at least Zayn was home. So after waiting and wondering where he was he finally explained where  

he was. He was stuck in an elevator. That most of been a heck of a party ....

"So where are our food?" Harry questioned with excitement.

"About that, sorry mate... Me and Maribelle ate it last night" Zayn confessed.

"I KNEW YOU WERE WITH A GIRL TOLD ALL OF YOU, I WAS RIGHT" Harry jumped around the room and yelled it loud.

"I KNEW IT, I TOLD YOU LOUIS, I WAS RIGHT!" Harry said as he jumped around the room as if he won the lottery. "Yeah, she doesn't know who we are, or know anything about us." Zayn said calmly.

Louis' eyes widened, "Aw how, cute do you like her?" He said as he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

Everyone awed in unison as Zayn tried to play it off cool . He ignored the question and asked us a question. "So what about this party ?"

"You should invite Maribelle! Everyone else has someone to go with..... but you" I suggested.

"I guess." Zayn agreed.

Zayn's Point of View  

I took a quick shower and got myself organized for the party. I found myself looking at the mirror multiple times hoping my hair would stay in place. The boys were already decorating the place for a few guests. I took a peek at what they were doing and surprisingly it was that bad. I went back to my room to find my key. I looked everywhere for it. Leave it to me to lose everything. The door opened it was Niall. I saw him leaning against the door frame with the key.

"Are you looking for this ?" He said as he held the key out.

I walked towards him and grabbed the key and left. "I'll be back , just going to see if Maribelle is free tonight."

"Yeah yeah just don't take the elevator ! " Louis said while he chuckled away.

I waved goodbye then left. I forgot which room was Maribelle's. This is going to be fun. I walked towards the elevator and tried to reenact how we said goodbye. Oh yeah it's that way. I continued to walk towards her door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. As soon as I did the door moved. I guess she didn't close her door.

I walked in and heard someone singing. "Isn't she lovely, Isnt she wonderful"

She voice was very soothing and relaxing. I leaned beside her bathroom door and heard the water shut off.

"Sometimes I go out by myself and look across the wat-" She sang wonderfully then trailed of to a hum. I heard something drop. "Whooops, nice going Maribelle" She said to herself as gathered the things she dropped.

"Cmon my skinny love just last the year, pour a little salt we." I decided sing along "We were never here" She slowly opened the door. "My my my my ma ma my ...." We both trailed off and gazed into each others eyes. She smiled and walked passed him sitting on her sofa.

"Wow you have a wonder voice, you sing? Have you ever considered becoming a singer? You have an amazing voice." She said as she sat down.

"I guess you can say that" I replied as I joined her on the sofa. "Do you sing? professionally? Or something?"

"I use to sing at Cafes, but my main gigs are in shower as you can see." She replied as her cheeks flushed a light pink.

I nodded and asked her "Do you want to go to a party my friends and I are throwing at our room?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh sure I guess, if that's okay with your friends." She said as smiled.

"Oh don't worry about it, they encouraged me to invite you." I replied.

"Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll then I guess I should get properly dressed. Be back. " She said as she got up to get ready.

I nodded in agreement and turned the Television on.

Maribelle's Point of View

There's something about Zayn that I loved. He is such a loyal friend. He was way nicer than the guys back in Canada. All my guy friends in Canada are low life losers. I'm glad I met Zayn. I walked into my room and dumped all my clothes on the floor. Wow I have so much causal clothes. This obviously had to happen to me. I separated my shirts, pants, skirts and dresses. I decided that I'll just go with my floral dress with the high waisted belt. I threw the dress over my head and zipped the back of my dress. I smoothed the bottom of my dress looking at the mirror. I chose to wear my solid black toms over high heels because i hate high heels. I grabbed my eyeliner and lined my eyes carefully. "Perfect" I said to myself as I blinked looking straight into the mirror. I grabbed my perfume and spritzed it on me. I took one last look at the mirror. I ran my hand through my bangs lifted it and tossed it to the side as I usually do. I grabbed my semi-mini-sling purse that was hanging on the doorknob. I walked out the door into the living room.

"I'm ready!" I said as I walked towards him.

He stood up and turned towards me. It's weird how we kind of matched. He wore dark chinos, a plain dress shirt with a dark olive cardigan. He looked at me vacantly.

"Zayn?" I said in confusion.

He shook his head and replied, "Sorry, you look great. We should get going though."

"Alright then." I said as I smiled.

We walked out side by side. He babbled how his friends might be annoying, weird, embarrassing and very curious. I nodded as he explained every one bit of his little rant. He acted like his friends were like his brother. When he got to his room he opened the door and gestured me to head inside first. How polite I thought. I walked ahead and my eyes wandered. The place was decorated quite beautifully. Wow the place was way bigger than mine. This is definitely the biggest suite this hotel had.

"Wow this place is beautiful " I said in awe. "This is amazing Zayn."

I saw that everyone was dressed so formally. Well the girls at this party were. The girls were dressed in luxurious silk gowns. They looked like a million bucks! On the other had I looked like I just came out of Urban Outfitters.

Zayn placed his arm around me. "Hey everyone, this is Maribelle. She's from Canada and she's cool. So if you get the chance welcome her." He announced.

I looked at everyone looking at myself and Zayn. I took my hand and placed it in the pockets of my dress.

"That's all, happy holidays everyone!" Zayn concluded.

Everyone cheered back happy holidays. Instantly everyone turned and began to do there own thing. I looked up to him and he looked down at me. My stomach instantly were filled with butterflies. I took a deep breath and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled back and gave me a thumbs up that went into a props. He laughed as I was trying to keep up with what he was trying to do. "There we now have a cool handshake. " He said with such enthusiasm. I places my hand into my pocket once again. It was such a bad habit of mine. Zayn gently grasped my hand. We walked across the room as people were mingling and chatting away.  

_________________________________________________
* songs mentioned:  
-Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder
-Valerie - Amy Whinehouse
-Skinny Love - Birdy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 509 38
"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly" Amber Tomlinson has lost everything. She's lost tr...
178K 2.4K 32
When Abigail and her sister Sophia discover her parents have died in a plane cash and they will be moving to London with an old family friend they th...
267K 11.2K 31
Louis and his mother used to live in Doncaster with Louis father. Life wasn't exactly good, but it was nothing they couldn't handle. That was up unti...
261K 1.8K 27
(COMPLETE) Molly can't help feel bitterness towards Harry, she was the one who egged him on to audition for The X Factor, and now look at him; he is...