I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuk...

By texmex888

When you were young, your parents were killed by an evil being, who you hope to find one day. You strive to b... More

Reading Helpers
Beginnings
Force
Tests
...
Rivers
Cold
Embarrassment
Comfortable
Triple O
Realization
Update
Blurred
Warmth
Photos
Encounters
Conscious
NEW CO-AUTHOR-CHAN WHATTTTT
Parentals
Surprise
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Disappearing Act
Shattered
Backup
Victory
Song Playlist
Lucky
Princess. Bakugou
Moving Day
Jealous
Malfunction

Personal

4.3K 122 165
By texmex888

"This may be a little personal though." He began, as you started to get nervous. What did he mean by personal? "Where are your parents?" He calmly asked. You immediately froze, and he took notice. "You never talk about them, and they are not in the directory."

"Why are you looking at my name in the directory?" You asked, as you began to sway back and forth with him to the beat of the song.

"Because I was curious." He responded, his face not giving away a lining of concern. Why did he care. "Now, can you answer my question?" Your teeth clenched, as you felt the grip in your hands strengthen. He definitely noticed. He then stopped dancing, looking at you with an unknown look in his eyes. He then led you off the dance floor, and to a quieter place in the large room. The corner farthest from the speakers. There was a L-shaped couch there.

He walked towards it, and sat down. He then pat the cushion next to him, as you plopped down, pushing your hair out of your face. "You already know don't you? You know about the whole thing that went on. Your father was supposed to catch the villain who killed them, but now he is back and all. Didn't you hear that whole breakdown that happened during the villain attack?" You snapped at him, over pronunciating every word, trying your best not to break down. You sniffed, feeling a runny nose coming on, as small tears beaded at the edge of your eyes.

You looked down, bringing your knees to your chest, and burrowing your face in them. A cold hand made contact with your shoulder, as you looked to Shouto, who now had a face of empathy on them. "I am sorry for asking." He whispered to you, his thumb circling around, giving you a sense of comfort.

"It's fine. I need to get over it." You sniffled, rubbing your nose against the back of your F/C hoodie. Shouto then stood up, holding out a hand to you. You took it as he used his strength to pull you up with ease. He then let go our your hand, and began walking away. That boy was very interesting.

____________________________________________________

You found yourself walking up to your room, opening the door with your key, and closing it, as you jumped onto your bed, your phone flying in the air. You snatched it from it's flying state, opening the messages, to see a few notifications from Katsuki. You opened the texts, looking to see several messages.

ExplodoBoi: Y/N (Sent at 9:30)

ExplodoBoi: Are you there you fucker (Sent at 9:32)

ExplodoBoi: Can you just come over to my room, I can't sleep (Sent at 9:36)

ExplodoBoi: If you don't have your phone on you, I will kill you (Sent at 9:36)

ExplodoBoi: I am going to kill you (Sent at 9:37)

ExplodoBoi: Where the fuck are you shithead (Sent at 9:39)

ExplodoBoi: Y/N, if you aren't fucking answering me, think fucking again (Sent at 9:40)

You: Dude, chill out. I am coming over. (Sent at 9:41)

ExplodoBoi: You assrag. You didn't have your phone, did you (Sent at 9:41)

You: Says the one trying to go to sleep at 9:30 (Sent at 9:42)

ExplodoBoi: Get over here right now (Sent at 9:42)

ExplodoBoi: If you don't I will kick your ass back to the hellhole you came from (9:43)

You: Calm your bombs Katsuki. I am coming over in a second, let me go around the stairs, ok? (Sent at 9:45)

ExplodoBoi: Get here fucking quicker. I am not kidding (Sent at 9:46)

You: I am coming in through the window (Sent at 9:47)

You texted as you jumped out of your window, and flew around the dorms, to the boys side.

ExplodoBoi: Hurry up you idiot. I am going to eat this pizza without you (Sent at 9:43)

You: DON'T YOU DARE (Sent at 9:43)

You flew quickly through his window, flying into the wall, and sliding down. You saw a Katsuki sitting on his bed, eating a piece of pizza. You then jumped on him, grabbing the piece from him, and taking a huge bite. "DON'T THREATEN ME WITH PIZZA! THAT ISN'T FAIR!" You screeched, as he took it back, and ate the rest. "UGH!" You grunted, falling back onto the bed, sighing.

"Took you long enough." He said, taking a photo of you. You frowned at him, as you tried to steal his phone. "I need a new profile photo of you." He explained, putting his phone on his desk. He then smirked, pinning you to the bed. "Now then." He smirked, as your face grew red. "How about we do something I want to do." He dictated, his grip on your wrists firm and strong.

You gulped, looking at the boy towering above you. His smirk was ear to ear, confidence radiating off of him. What did this boy have in mind, you worried. He then fell down onto you, crushing you into the bed. "I am tired as shit, and it is cold in here." He explained, as you squirmed. "Stop moving you idiot." He grumbled, pinning you to the bed with his weight, and quieting down.

Once you got used to it, it was actually quite comfortable, a little annoying at times, due to his size compared to you, but it was warm, and reminded you of back home at his house. You both fell asleep after a while, the party dying down quickly, realizing the people they were holding it for had both gone to bed.

____________________________________________________

You woke up to an alarm, as you yawned, attempting to stretch, but feeling a large weight on top of you. You screamed, forgetting there was a certain Katsuki using you as a pillow. You thought you would never understand him, but he is kinda like a huge teddy bear, who also will kill you. You felt Katsuki awake, as he mumbled something, and hit his alarm, turning it off. He then realized you were right there. "Can you get off of me?"

"Morning to you too bitch." He joked, getting off of you, and opening his window. "And off you go." You stared at him, wondering what he was talking about. "You need to get ready for class? Your stuff isn't in here? Any of these things making a difference to you.

"See you in class." You yawned, jumping out the window, catching yourself with the air, moving quickly back to your room, prying the window open, and sliding in. You changed into your outfit for the day quickly, brushing your hair, and your teeth, and walking down to the lobby. All though you were on the highest floor, you did need to start walking around again, since you had been avoiding it the last few days, due to all of the dating and all.

____________________________________________________

"SPECIAL MOVES!" A teacher yelled, as you snapped your head to them, excitement filling your bones. You were finally leaving behind the school stuff, and moving towards becoming stronger, and being able to defeat your parent's murderer. They continued to talk about what they meant, but you couldn't listen at the time. You were too close to what you wanted to do, and it made your blood brim with hope.

"Now go and get your costumes on." Aizawa ordered, as you all yelled in approval, running to go change. You changed quickly, finding yourself feeling different in your costume. The last time you did wear it was back before the whole kidnapping incident. So many things had changed. The suit seemed to be too big in places, and too small in others. You were going to have to get that fixed, but you ignored it for now. It seemed to small at the bottom of your arms, since you had gotten stronger there because of gaming.

You walked into the humongous room, as you were told that you will do things that will make you have an advantage on the field, and you were pumped. You actually had thought of a few things to do with your power while fighting villains, so you would try to use those.

You were all given basically a teacher to look over you and a few other students, which you were fine with, since they wouldn't always be judging you. The first move you came up with was called the Vortex.

Yes, very very original. The move was so if the person you were targeting was standing in one place, and even if it was for a short period of time, you would have the opportunity to build up the pressure around them, dragging whatever was loose to them. If you were in a kitchen with a murderer, and some armor, it would be ideal.

You decided you would work on it more later, since you needed to expand it's use, and you needed to also think of other moves that would be something only you could do. You then thought of another one. You remembered when you used your power as basically a boost to launch yourself during the villain attack at school? Yeah, like that.

You decided to name is Blast to the future. Yes, making a pun like that was intentional. No one knew movie classics around here, and if someone did figure it out, then you could bond over that. It was hard to master that move, due to the fact you had to center your balance, and makes sure you knew exactly where you wanted to go. Let's just say, it is a work in progress.

You began to think of ways you could improve your costume. First off, resize everything. Second of all, change the design to be more benefiting to how you move, and jobs you might have. You decided to change the main color from white to black, having bubbles of F/C coming from your hands and feet. Third of all, you remembered if you were going to use Blast to the Future, there would never be a certainty of a flat plane, where you even could slide with your feet, figuring it was two different surfaces. You then decided to get an upgrade to the boots of your shoes.

You talked to Mei Hatsume from the department of support, to talk about a self deploying board. You then both decided, you could make it so that when you slammed your feet together, the board would come from both sides of your shoes, joining in the middle, making a surface, kind of like a skateboard. You and Mei decided to make it F/C with black dots and bubbles on it, just for a cool effect, and to counter your outfit. She also gave you a device that tracked your location, incase anything happened with the villains again. She installed it in this cool black choker, that helped you get a nice regulation of air, and warns you when the air quality is low.

You then began thinking, low air quality? You could use that to disable villains. You ran back to Mei, talking to her about how you wanted to get knock out gas, and to add in a retractable gas mask on your suit, which was attached on your side, next to a few knives in case your powers malfunctioned, or Aizawa took them away, and couldn't give them back. Why not be prepared?

You decided to call the move Whirlwind, since when you are being knocked out, everything spins and all, so why not have some puns while defeating bad guys to a pulp. You had the canisters of knockout gas attached around your wrist, so they could be activated, but no one would know but you, you tried to make sure of that. You would probably need that sense of surprise, and you would rather not pull a Katsuki, and show everyone your secret weapon right off the bad, like what he did in the beginning games on the second day.

____________________________________________________

At the end of the day, you were exhausted, chilling in Katsuki's room, both of you basically pooped from all of that. You both made a bunch of special moves, compared to some of your classmates who didn't even make one. You both laid on the bed, limbs overlapping each other, but you were both so sore, you couldn't feel anything. It was almost 11:00 by now, and you decided that if teachers found out you were still staying with each other, they would get mad, so you departed off to your room.

It seemed so empty to have your own room again, since you had gotten so used to sharing one with a certain bombae fellow. You fell to your bed, smothering yourself in the lonesome blankets, and sighing your annoyance away. You felt sleep slip into your brain, as you let go of the bounds of reality, and let yourself fly away to dreamland.

Authors Notes:

Heyo heyo! It is Cake and Alexa, the Authors of this thing called a fanfiction. Sorry we cannot update as frequently as before, but we do hope to keep up this story as much as possible.

If you have any ideas about the story, please leave a comment, or message us!

Thank you for reading

See all y'all next time! BAIIII!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 22 15
Y/n is new to town and her parents are keeping huge secret from her. She has no idea about it until after she moves away and someone ends up trying t...
2.4K 105 16
bakugou , katsuki [ self insert fanfic ] -do you hear it (y/n)? that's the sound my heart makes whenever i'm near you... can u hear my heart? it b...
55.5K 1.7K 13
αΆœα΅’βΏα΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ "𝗙π—₯π—œπ—–π—ž? π—ͺ𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 𝗬𝗒𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 π—™π—¨π—–π—ž?" 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—π—π—ˆ π—π—ˆπ—‡π— π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝗐𝗁...
55K 1.8K 21
A new student arrives at UA to become a Hero like everyone else, but a certain teacher has drawn her attention. What starts out as simple temptation...