Surprise

After a long night of taunting and being taunted with Katsuki, you both had fallen asleep, and you used his stomach as a pillow, as he used your back as a hand rest. When you had waken up, neither of you had moved, and your hair was now extremely messed up. Katsuki's mom bursted through the door, as she grabbed you by your waist. "WHAT THE-" You started as you were taken from the bed, and carried through the house. "KATSUKI!" You screamed in terror, not knowing it was his mom 'kidnapping' you.

"Y/N! WHAT! MOM!" You saw Katsuki chase after you, as you looked up to see Katsuki's mom with a scary smirk on her face. "WHY ARE YOU TAKING HER!" He boomed at his mom, who proceeded to run faster as she got farther away. She then made it into a secret like room, and practically threw you in, while she closed the door, locking the door after. A few seconds later, you heard slamming on the door. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOM! LET HER GO! WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!

"IT IS TWO HOURS TILL SCHOOL CHILD! GO TAKE A SHOWER!" She retorted, as you heard him stomping away. She turned her head to you, seemingly evil sparkles in her eyes. She then grabbed something out of her pocket, and you thought it was a knife, and she was going to kill you, and she pulled it out, and it looked like wood. OH GOD, IT WAS A KITCHEN KNIFE, OR A BAT! YOU WERE GOING TO DIE! "It's time." She stated, turning around, pulling it completely out of her pocket, so you didn't know what it was.

"T-Time for w-what?" You stuttered, as you could feel yourself shaking. You felt like she was going to kill you right then in there (must run in the family). Was it because you were using Katsuki as a pillow? Was it because he was shirtless while being used as a pillow? Was it because you were wearing his oversized shirt, which you now realized was all messed up. You pulled it back down, squeaking slightly. WAS IT BECAUSE SHE WAS A YANDERE MOM WHO WOULD KILL ANYBODY WHO WOULD EVEN COME NEAR HER SO-

"To do your hair silly." She laughed, as you stared at her in awe.

"W-What-" You started.

"Did you think I was going to kill you?" You nodded your head furiously. "Well, it makes sense. Katsuki is my son, but I wouldn't kill you, especially when he has started to become more human-like, and less like an explosion." She rejoiced, as she began walking over to you. You took a second to look around you. Everything here was a closet, and there was a bunch of clothes, which you presumed to be Katsuki's mom's.

"Sorry, I was just so shaken up, since I was woken up by someone practically kidnapping me."

"Reasonable, now turn around so I can fix that hair of yours. By the way, Katsuki's stomach is not a pillow." You snapped your head to her, worry filling your eyes. "If you sleep on it like that, you will have a crook in your neck, and that is no fun." She said, as you sighed in relief. She really was a pretty cool mom. She then turned your head back so that she could brush your hair. You felt the gentle brush going through your hair, as a sense of security spread through your mind. You're became relaxed, losing your tense demeanor. "Well, that was fast." She said, as she handed you a mirror. You realized she had done your hair.

She had given you a braid going through the left side of your hair, and same with the right, as it met at the back, giving a waterfall-like effect. You smiled, extremely happy. You turned to her, as you gave her a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you!" You exclaimed, as you let go of her, and she smiled at you. You walked outside, and then realized that you didn't have your uniform. You turned around awkwardly, beginning, "Do you happen to have my unif-"

"It's on Katsuki's bed. You go get changed, breakfast will be done in a few minutes." She stated with a smile on her features. You nodded and ran off to Katsuki's room to follow his mother's instructions. After getting dressed, you made your way to the kitchen for breakfast. The smell of eggs and bacon greeted you as soon as you entered the area, making your stomach growl. The sudden noise caught Katsuki's attention who was already eating. His head whipped around causing the bacon hanging from his mouth to slap his cheek. You burst out into a fit of laughter, almost falling down backwards.