4 Shield Members

By Shyla299

Shyla has been in WWE for over a year what happens. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

321 14 1
By Shyla299

Shyla's Pov

I went into my bathroom it was strange here. I looked into my mirror.

*Flashback*

I thought my life would be happy me and John were happy until I saw him kissing Maria. I walked up. "John." I said almost in tears. "Shyla it's not what it looks like." John said. "Yeah, right." I said running away, but John was following me back home. I went in my house and John walked in. "Shyla let's just talk this over." John said. "What on how you cheated on me." I said. I walk into my room and shut the door. I go to a corner and cry. He opened my door and hugged me. I just cried. "Shyla." John said. "What." I said, looking up at him. "I truly do love you." John said. "You do?" I said. John nodded and kissed me. I kissed back and I told him he can stay. I change and go to bed.

Time Skip

I wake up and John was shirtless. I took a shower and put on some clothes and waited for John to get out. I saw it was Saturday. I went to go make breakfast. It got done and I put down mine and John's plates and we ate. I went into my room again and laid on my bed. John came in and laid by me.

*Flashback ends*

I go to John's locker room. "Hi John." I said. "Hi Shyla." John said. "I can't keep this going." I said. "What. High school?" John asked. "Oh, you still remember." I said. "Yeah. I thought after I met you I would be happy. I was wrong." John said. I walked out and went to my locker room. "Shyla wait up." Randy said. "What Randall." I said. "Now you're still pissed off about what happened in high school." Randy said. "Yeah, well when you kissed me, I thought it would never happen and when you asked me, I said no for a good damn reason. Well, at least John actually cared for me." I said, pushing him off of me like in high school and ran away. I go to the gorilla. Lisa was already there. "You ready." I asked. "Yeah." Lisa said. I saw the someone walk up to us that was in our high school. I step in front of Lisa. "Yes." I said. "I heard we've seen you out of WWE. How's it going Lisa Barker and Shyla Hillman." Mike said. I slapped him. I hear her music and we walk out. She was facing Kelly. I watched their match and Lisa won. I was happy. She got out of the ring and we left. I saw they were still there and pissed. They grab me and they knocked out Lisa. I woke up in a room with Mike. "What the hell Mike." I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7.8K 63
"A chance meeting could change a life." Her trainer told her. For Lindsay Sutton, the words could never have been more true. After bumping, literally...
175K 3.9K 31
WWE hires a new diva to join The Shield. Before she came to the WWE she was wrestling where Dean used to, CZW. She was known as Little Moxley because...
44.3K 1.3K 27
Dean Ambrose the bad boy, and head of the wrestling team decides to gang up on the class nerd, socially awkward, and suidcial boy Seth Rollins. What...
4.6K 102 13
After a year-long relationship with Dean Ambrose, Bekka Bryan and him seem inseparable. But with the return of an old enemy, will Dean be there to he...