ALDC Transformed // Dance Mom...

By Taylor_Smiles

When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studi... More

Chapter 1: School Lunch
Chapter 2: My Life Just Changed
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Something New
Chapter 4: Pyramid
Chaper 5: Friendship Cake
Chapter 6: Just a Mini Situation
Chapter 7: Practice Never Ends Perfect
Chapter 8: The Sleepover
Chapter 9: You're In
Chapter 10: Ballerinas and Ballerinos
Chapter 11: Jojo Juice
Chapter 12: Friends are your Competition
Chapter 13: We got Bowling fans
Chapter 14: Traveling in Style
Chapter 15: Vegas Fun
Chapter 16: The Competition
Chapter 17: The Evening
Chapter 18: Tiffany... Is bad
Chapter 19: Your Out and We're In...
Chapter 20: The Unexpected
Chapter 21: Learn to Act
Chapter 22: The interviews
Chapter 23: Dad...
Chapter 24: A Little bit of Fun
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: Good Morning America
Chapter 27: New York Opportunities
Chapter 28: Breakdowns
Chapter 29: Awards
Chapter 30: I Wont Forget You
Chapter 31: Are you Coming Back?
Chapter 32: Just Keep Dancing
Chapter 33: Times a Tickin'
Chapter 34: Stop Being a Flirt
1k?!?!? OMG THANK YOU!
Chapter 35: Gloomy Days
Chapter 36: A Trip to See the Boys
Chapter 38: We're like Sisters
Chapter 39: A Unique Friendship
Chapter 40: Bringing Tears
Wattpad Instagram Page
Chapter 41: Attention Giver
Chapter 42: A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 43: Unhealthy Competition
Chapter 44: Everyone Wants to Leave
Chapter 45: Win or Loose
Chapter 46: Bowling or Not
Chapter 47: A Great Surprise
Chapter 48: Filling My Week
Chapter 49: Busy Bee
Chapter 50: Girl in the Parking Lot
Quick News
Chapter 51: Holiday Special
Chapter 52: Hello Again
Life Update
Chapter 53: Shop or Drop
Chapter 54: ALDC Holiday Party 2k17
Chapter 55: Traditional ALDC Holiday Sleepover
Chapter 56: Creative Thinking
Dance Moms Contest
Chapter 57: Sing it Right
Chapter 58: Mr. Grinch
Chapter 59: Perfectly Packed Day
Chapter 60: Backup Dancers and Giraffe Onesies
20k Reads Freak Out
Chapter 61: River of Tears
Congratulations @MileneLopes6
Chapter 62: Today's Going to be Better
Chapter 63: Promo Filming
Chapter 64: Where Dreams come True
Chapter 65: Have You Ever Bluebot?
Chapter 66: Or is it Not?
Chapter 67: None of Them Know
Chapter 68: Got a Leak
Chapter 69: So Much Hurt
Chapter 70: Back At It
Chapter 71: Stress
Chapter 72: Happy Tears
Chapter 73: The Journey has just Begun
Authors Final Words
ALDC Transformed 2
New Book Link Released
ALDC Transformed 2
100k Reads?!
Blank
Are You Interested in Joining a Roleplay?

Chapter 37: The Road was Closed

4.8K 100 12
By Taylor_Smiles

I woke up in the morning and got ready as usual. After getting out of the shower I tossed my brunette hair up in a pony tail. Then picked out a grey t-shirt with my ever so loved, black adidas joggers. I topped my look off with some natural makeup.

While eating breakfast I scrolled through social media. "Wow!"

"What is it?" My mom asked as she ate her breakfast.

"There's like several fan accounts for me! Like twenty!"

"That's so cool, the episodes your in haven't even aired yet."

"I know, this is crazy!" I was extremely shocked.

"Well you better finish getting ready or you know who's going to go crazy if your late." My mom referred to Abby.

I quickly finished getting ready and went outside and sat on one of the concrete steps that led up to my front door.

I was waiting for Jill to come pick me up. Beep! My phone went off so I picked it up and looked to see who it was.

"The road is closed we can't get to you or Maddie! 😬" Kendall texted me.

Maddie and I did live the closest to each other but there has to be some way to get to us, right?

"Seriously! There now at at all!?! 😖" I was shocked as I sent the text.

"If there is we haven't found it yet 😔."

"Wait what about Kenz?"

"She stayed the night with Brynn last night."

"There has to be a way to get to me! There just had to!!!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Abby's going to kill us!!! 😭😱😖" I tapped my foot against the ground impatiently.

"I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do to get to you. Maybe your mom could try to take you?"

"Yeah. I guess so, but I'm still gonna be late 😰"

"Well I wish you and Maddie luck."

"K bye! I need to leave ASAP!"

I put down my phone and got up and burst to the front door.

"Mom we got to go the road is closed they can't get to us!" I shouted to my mom who was in or family room.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." My mom came out to the front room.

I darted into the mud room and grabbed my moms purse. I handed it to her and we rushed out to the garage.

"They couldn't get to Maddie either." I told my mom as I slammed the car door shut.

My mom raised an eyebrow as she buckled her seatbelt. "That's... Strange."

I thought to myself. It did seem strange. I did live the closest to Maddie. But we still lived in different neighborhoods. How could the road be closed for the both of us?

"Yeah I guess it is kind of strange." I replied to my mom as she hit the button to open the garage door.

"Why don't you call Maddie and see what's going on." My mom recommended.

I did as she told and scrolled through my contacts searching for Maddie's.

I quickly found it. I had labeled it Maddie Zigs 😘💕 I clicked on it and called her.

"Hello?" I questioned as she picked up.

"Hey!" She replied.

"You in the car right now too?" I asked.

"Yep, Abby's gonna kill us."

"Basically. At least we're gonna miss home school."

"Yeah, but we'll have to make it up sooner or later." Maddie explained.

"Shoot."

"Isn't it weird that the road is closed for both of us? Like we haven't even found a closed road yet."

"I know right. I don't know what's going on but I don't like it one bit." I bit my lip after I finished my sentence.

"Well I'll see you when we get to the studio."

"Bye! Love you."

"Bye! Love you too." She answered and we hung up the phone.

While we were driving to the studio we ran into some traffic and I just went on social media and followed some of my fans as well as liked some of their pictures.

When we finally pulled into the parking lot we saw Maddie and Melissa pulling in as well.

We hopped out of the car and walked over to them. We were already like forty five minutes late. Of course camera men came out of the studio and started recording us.

"Girls go into the den and get dressed were going to talk out here for bit. Don't go in with Abby and the girls yet." Melissa told us.

Maddie and I both nodded our heads and rushed into the back entrance of the studio with our bags.

We quickly ran into the den. While we were running in the moms saw us in the bleachers and Jess whispered something.

When we got into the den we changed into our dance clothes. I wore a black bra top with red booty shorts. We sat down and stretched as we waited until our moms came in to us we could go in.

"Abby's gonna kill us." I said as I stretched my legs.

"No kidding." Maddie replied stretching we legs out as well.

After we finished stretching the moms still weren't back. A camera man was already in the den recording us. It was super awkward.

"What is taking them so long!" Maddie said annoyed.

"I don't know. Should we just go into the studio?" I asked.

"Yeah, our moms not being there may just save us from some trouble." Maddie decided.

Sadly right after Maddie said that Melissa and my mom came into the den.

"Let's go in." My mom told us motioning for us to follow her.

Maddie and I's eyes widened in fright of what Mrs. Abby was going to do to us. Would she take my solo back? Take away our duet? Kick us out of the group? Kick me off the team? I was very anxious, but very scared.

We followed our moms down the hall and into the studio. We could feel everyone's eyes on us. Not the most satisfying feeling.

"Girls! Why were you late?" Abby shouted at us and Jojo, Mackenzie, Kendall, and Nia stopped dancing. It looked like they had been working on their group routine. However Brynn and Kalani were up against the wall stretching.

Kendall looked to us and mouthed "I'm sorry."

"We didn't get picked up for carpool so our moms had to take us." I nervously decided to speak.

"Why weren't you too picked up with the other girls?" Abby questioned.

"The road was closed." Maddie said then bit her bottom lip.

Melissa and my mom actually came into the studio room instead of staying in viewing area with the other moms.

"I would like to make it clear that there were absolutely no roads near either of our houses." Melissa waved her pointer finger around in a sassy way while she said this.

"Who was supposed to be driving you two?" Abby asked Maddie and I in a regular tone.

"Jill." Maddie and I replied in harmony.

Abby nodded her head. "Jill!" She shouted out.

I looked out into the viewing area and all the rest of the moms had gotten up from the bench.

They walked into the room and Abby looked at them funny. "I only asked or Jill." Abby stated.

"We know but we feel the need to back her up." Jess crossed her arms.

Abby rolled her eyes and also crossed her arms. "Come on Jill your not a baby."

"What did you want?" Jill asked rolling her eyes.

"Katie and Maddie said that the road was closed so you couldn't come pick them up." Abby eyed Jill as she said this.

"That is true." Jill answered.

"Why didn't you pick them up then?" Abby asked.

"We wanted to see if you would treat them the same way you did to our girls when they showed up late last week." Jill replied.

"Excuse us?" Melissa and my mom turned towards Jill.

"They are treated unfair, and we wanted to prove to you that there's not an equal treatment here." Holly explained.

"You see that's unfair to our kids that you would do that to them." My mom pointed out.

"No, well you don't understand because your kid isn't treated like crap." Jess waved her pointer finger around.

"I do not treat my students like crap." Abby snapped.

"Yes, yes you do." Jill argued.

"Well if you have an issue take your kid to another studio!" Abby shouted pointing in the direction of the door.

"Abby, you know we aren't going to do that." Holly reasoned with Abby.

"Well do I?" Abby questioned. "Because last week, if I remember correctly you were at Debbie Allen's."

"Abby, Abby." Jess tried to calm Abby down.

"Kira and Ashley I'm surprised you two would put your daughters in this position after last week." Abby stated looking to them.

"I had nothing to do with this. I didn't now about it until we got to the studio this morning." Kira calmly replied to Abby.

"Bullcrap!" Jill shouted at Kira.

"I don't talk bullcrap! Bullcrap is what you did to those two kids!" Kira shouted motioning in the direction of Maddie and I.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I looked over to see them in Maddie's too. My face felt like it was burning up getting hotter by the second.

Abby's and the moms continued to fight and by now tears were steaming down Maddie's and I's faces. Why would they do this to us?

Maddie ran over to the door and shouted "Why would you do this!" While looking to Jill, Jess, and Holly.

I ran close behind her as the cameras followed us. We both ran into the den and closed the curtain quickly so the camera men wouldn't come in. We sat down on the bench and leaned against each other crying.

Moments later the other girls hustled into the den with us. "We're so sorry!" Jojo pitied Maddie and I.

I wiped tears from my eyes and sniffled. "Why wouldn't you guys tell us?" I asked with glumly.

"We we weren't allowed. My mom threatened to make us take off this week." Kendall replied with sorrow in her voice.

I nodded my head not sure what to think. On one side they could have found some way to let us know. On the other side they were just doing what their moms had forced them to.

"So are we good?" Nia asked. I took a moment to reply looking to Maddie to see what she though. Her face was sad just like mine but there was no way I could tell what she was thinking.

|This story is STILL updated REGULARLY!|

{Sorry Cliffhanger! What's gonna happen?! Sorry I didn't post yesterday my schedule is just getting busier and busier. I may have to switch to every other day or use shorter chapters. What do you guys think? Thanks for reading this! I would really appreciate it if you favorited this chapter and go ahead and follow me if you want to get alerts when I post stuff! 😘}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
254K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
97.1K 768 21
Isabella Torez is new at the abby lee dance company (ALDC) and she has a passion for dance. When Isabella goes to a competition a boy from candy appl...
20K 313 12
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...