Let's Get Physical.

By Karasaekano

[READ] Taraji decides to go to personal trainer with her friend. After seeing the trainer, Terrence, she's no... More

Rude.
Still Rude.
Not True...
Dance Partner..
Reverse..
Nervous..
The "Date"
Best Day Ever.
Crazy Nights.
That's Sweet Of You
All This Special Treatment..
Lazy Day..
Beach Days
Sick Days
Taking Care Of You.
Back To Normal..
The Movie Date...
Fun In The House..
Deep Feelings And Past Regrets.
Admitting Feelings..
Just Absolutely Perfect..
Just Absolutely Perfect...Pt 2
More Than Friends, But Less Than A Couple.
Fun At The Mall
Tell Me, What Are We?
Dammit They Found Out.
I Really F*cking Love You.
No Regrets..
We Can't Prevent Our Affection...
Meeting Them..
Tarajis Birthday
Tarajis Birthday Pt.2
Moving.
Preparing.
Seeing The House.
Luxury Lives..
Hard To Resist You.
Remembering The Past
Thinking About Our Future...
Keeping An Eye On You.
Putting Up With Purple Passion
Made A Mistake.
I Can't Lose You...
You Gotta Forgive Me...
Faster Than Expected..
Coming Back...
Healing Up.
Try It Again.
Protecting What's Mine.
Bad News..
Can't Deal With This Pain..
Plotting.
Chill Day..
Terrences Birthday
Actually Just Relaxing For A Day.
Wedding Planning & Pregnancy Tests..
I Can't Believe This..
Double Trouble?!
Hectic In The House..
Ariyah Penda Henson & Josiah Dashon Howard...
New Family Addition..
Little Adorable Rascals..
Loads And Loads Of Wedding Planning.
Playful Couple..
Well Now I Feel Bad..
Getting Your Ass Back
Sucks For Me..
Maybe More Family Time Will Help.
Not Happening Again.
Stress Levels Are Increasing..
Confronting Them.
Hopefully Being Able To Be In Peace.
I Don't Even Know Why I Agreed To This.
Twin Drama

Oh God.

1.1K 60 37
By Karasaekano

Month Later

Taraji POV

Me and Terrence were out driving around and we were at buffalo wild wings and you order and we asked if they could bring our food outside. Me and taraji were waiting in the parking lot for our food and we were playing around. "..we wouldn't have been late that time if you knew how to drive- "hatttatablabla.." said Terrence mimicking me and I laughed a little. "If you knew how to do your edges.." he said and I gasped in shock and started dying. I covered my mouth and started laughing so hard. "Oooh. If you knew how to do your eeeddggees.." he said and I laughed so hard. "I know you didn't just-" I cut myself off by laughing so hard again. "I meant to say eyebrows, but edges just came to me.." he said chuckling. "No...the truth came out.." I said laughing again.

(She low-key laugh like taraji though lol)

I'm so glad that we got something to eat because when I'm hungry I get kind of out of hand...

*Flashback to before they went to buffalo wild wings. A.k.a the reason they had to.*

"You don't care about my hunger! You don't want a bad bitch! You want a dead bitch! I'm hungry!" I shouted and he gave me a look.

Then we finally got some wings and I chewed on them like I haven't eaten in months. "Ooh baby all I'm missing is some-" he cut me off by bringing out an entire bottle of ranch. "Niigguh!" I said thankfully. I looked at the bottle and saw that it said 'great value' on it. "Great value? I'm a great value bitch? See! You don't care about me!" I shouted. "I just got you food!" he said back..

*End of flashback*

Which brings us to where we are now. "Whatever." I said eating. "Damn can I have some?" he asked reaching for one and I slapped his hand. "Ok ok dang.." he said sighing. "Ok terry fine you can have some." I said kissing his cheek. "Yes!" he shouted grabbing some. He already had some food but finished it because it wasn't as much as he thought it was and he still wanted more. I remember that time I got mad at him because he got himself a burger and didn't get me one..

*Flashback*

3rd Person POV

Taraji got in the car with Terrence and saw that he was eating. "Hey baby.." he said grinning. "Hey..um baby I think I see some hair in your burger.." she said looking at it. "For real where?!" he asked. "Yeah right here.." she said grabbing it and throwing it out of the window. Terrence jumped around in his seat in anger. "Man why you throw my burger out the window!?" he asked her. "Where my burger at?!" she shouted at him. "I got that when I was out!" he said to her. "Well you should've got me a burger then!" she shouted. "You don't even like motherfucking burgers!" he shouted back. "Well bitch you should've gotten me a chicken sandwich then!" she shouted back..

*End of flashback*

Taraji POV

So yeah..I can be pretty mean. But he loves me for it though.

We pulled up the the house and when we went inside the twins were in the living room playing. The kids were on the couch. "Hey we're back.." said Terrence as we walked in. "Hey.." they all said as they were glued to the t.v. "hey my little trouble makers.." I said said going over to the twins and hugging them. They climbed all over me and giggled. Then they climbed to Terrence. We kept kissing and kissing them.

(Josiah Now)

(Ariyah Now)

The twins are now 9 months. They now have their full necessary baby teeth. So just the top and bottom 4.

(They have all the teeth that say 9 months. So they have the A and B ones at the top and bottom parts)

We sat down on the floor and started playing with them. "Baby I think they're old enough to walk...they've been trying so hard to.." said Terrence to me. "Ok good idea..Ariyah first since Josiah is playing with Willie.." I said crossing my legs and the kids had went upstairs. "Hey baby...you're going to walk.." I said kissing Ariyah as she played with my hair. I turned her around and stood her up and held her hands so she had support. "Ok baby walk to daddy.." I said sending her off. "Come on baby! Use them legs!" shouted Terrence as we laughed. She walked about 4 steps and fell on her butt. She giggled and we were happy that she actually tool some steps. "Yay!" we said hugging her. We kept trying and her number or steps kept increasing. Eventually she was walking towards him and didn't fall yet. "Come on baby come on!" we shouted roofing her on. She made it to him and then she fell and giggled. "Yes!" we shouted and we highfived. We kept practicing and moved further and further away.from each other. And eventually she was able to walk about 8 and a half feet. "Yay you did it I'm so proud of you.." said Terrence kissing and hugging her.

Ariyah was squealing when she was trying to walk. Now with Josiah it was a whole different story. He kept trying to walk everywhere but back and forth to us. The dog would move and he would try to go after it..but my baby did wonderful.

Then when we were done they were comfortable and started trying to stand up on their own without a grip. Then we had them walk towards us and we would slowly back making them walk a bit further. They both succeed perfectly...well with a little bit of falling back on their butts. But ever since when we had them practice they've been trying to do it on their own. I was sitting at the counter and I just started sneezing. I didn't have allergies...and of course I can't have them in December.

"Are you alright?" Terrence asked me grinning and I nodded and turned red. "You're cute when you sneeze.." he said pecking my lips. "Thank you terry...I hope I'm.not coming down with anything.." I said sipping some of my wine. Josiahs hair was sure getting long...like it wont stop growing.

Ariyahs hair was sprouting like vines on a building. Gets everywhere. Me and Terrence room the twins upstairs for bed and I was laying with Ariyah while Terrence was in.the shower because she wanted to sleep with me and you know we can't have one somewhere or doing something without the other. She kept staring at me and smiling though.

"Noo..go to sleep ari.." I said drousily. She kept smiling at me through. "It's not funny.." I said to her because I was so tired and it was 10:30. Her smile faded and then she started amilkmg again. Josiah was laying in Terrence spot and watching t.v as he chewed on the remote. "Give me that remote boy..." I said grabbing it. "Ahh!" he shouted angrily. "Who you getting mad at short stuff?" I asked him and he pouted and I tickled him. Ariyah was giggling and smiling at me. Terrence came out of the bathroom and scared them. They screamed and giggled. "Shh.." I said to them. "Mommy's sleepy guys...who wants to watch t.v with daddy?" he asked them and he turned the t.v on qoubo to watch cartoons. They laid next to him and next to each other. So it was me, ariyah, josiah, and then Terrence. Everyone was still fully awake. I usually check my phone before I go to sleep out of force of habit. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown- having fun with your husband and kids? Ha...that won't be lasting for long...WATCH YOUR BACK.😈

I gasped and jumped up screaming at the top of my lungs. "Baby what's wrong?!" asked Terrence alarmed. I kept screaming and he took the phone and looked at it. "Oh hell no.." he said as he read it. "Man..I swear. That bitch can flirt all she wants, but she is not finna touch my kids oh hell nah.." I whispered cracking my knuckles as my D.C accent came out. The twins looked at us and looked back at the t.v as they made sounds like they were about to cry. Terrence rubbed their faces and they relaxed and played with their stuffed animals. "Baby we might not even know if it's from Harper. It could be nick.." he said staring at me. "Or both." I said angrily.  I can't believe this. Now when everything was going perfectly now they want to pop up again. Will they hurt me or Terrence? Or better yet:

Any Of Our Kids?

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
229K 9.5K 61
Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard she raids the vending machine during her...
8.5K 412 17
"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩 𝑡𝑜 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮." TNTXCXL PRESENTS... The Lyons willing to fight for eachother no matter what..Everythi...
344K 13.8K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...