I'll Be Their Father ( A Bran...

By calebdouglas74

Katie Smith is only 24 years old with 2 kids already. Isaac who is 8 and Rocky who is 5. She has been raising... More

Back Home Again
Talking to Brantley
BBQ
That Night
Family Time Part 1
Family Time Part 2
Momma Becky
Telling the whole story
Brantley's Mind Pt.1
Katie's Mind Pt.2
The Day After
Martin and Court Day Pt. 1
Martin and Court Day Pt2
Finding A Job
Brantley and the boys Pt. 1
Brantley and the boys Pt.2
Long Day!
Sexy Time
Apartments To Pick From
Telling Brantley and the boy's
Dirk Peak
Farm Meeting and Getting caught
How we all feel?
25
26
27
28
29
30
Wedding dresses/Tuxes
Night before the wedding pt. 1
Night before the wedding pt. 2
The Wedding Day
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
4 Years Later
7 Years Later
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue/50

Sex/Mature

2.5K 69 6
By calebdouglas74

Brantley's Bed room.

Katie's Pov

I was sitting outside watching the clouds move around. I don't see no stars out, so we might get some rain, but looking around I think we need it. I looked down at my cell phone and saw it was already 9:45 at night. Brantley has been gone since little after 5 and he still ain't back home. I tried to call him a few times, but it went right to voicemail. I hope noting happened to him. I don't know what was I even thinking about telling Brantley that I got my own apartment like that. I knew better, but I was only thinking about myself and no one else. I know my sons were happy about it, but u should have known better.

I took a drink of my coffee looking around outside. My boys have some of there toys outside and I know the boys feel home here, but I'm only doing what I think is best for all of us. I mean I should be living on my own with my boys. Brantley should be out parting with his buddies, going out with different women and finding the right one.

I walked back inside of the house to get me something else to drink when I heard my sons in bed talking to each other. I walked down the hall so I could hear them. I hate doing it like this, but come on they are only 8 and 5, I think I have the right to listen to them talk anytime I want too. I walked next to the door fram so I could hear them better. It was Rocky asking Isaac some questions this time.

" Why are we moving?" Rocky asked his big brother.

" Mama wants us to be happy, that's why?" Isaac told his little brother. I do want that more then any thing in this world. I don't care if I never have any more children or find a man, as long as I have my sons with me I'm going to be the happiest woman on this world.

" But I like living here, Izzy." Rocky said to his big brother.

" I know, but mama thinks we would be happier on our own." Isaac told his little brother.

" I don't care where we live as long as we don't move back in with daddy?" Rocky said. That will never happened again.

" Don't worry Rocky, Brant told me he will never let mama and Martin get back together. I think Brant said he would shoot him if he comes back for any of us." Isaac said to Rocky. Leave it up to Brantley to say that.

" Izzy, can I sleep with you?" Rocky asked his big brother.

" Okay. Just don't pee the bed again." Isaac told his brother. I heard Rocky get out of his bed and run over to his brothers bed.

" Thanks Izzy. Love you." Rocky said to his big brother.

" Love you too. Go to sleep. Mama would be mad if she knew we was still up this late." Isaac told his brother.

" Okay. I can sleep better now." Rocky said to his big brother.

" Okay." Isaac said to his little brother

I walked into the kitchen with a big smile on my face. I don't know what to do. I mean after hearing all of that I don't think my boys don't want to leave Brantley's farm at all. But I know what is best for all of us and I need to get Isaac, Rocky and myself our own place. Brantley and I are not evening together. I mean look what happened the last 2 times we even tried to be together something always happened.

I sat down on the couch watching some TV. I don't want to go to bed just yet, because I want to wait until Brantley gets home. I could never sleep not knowing if someone isn't home yet. I walked outside after I went thru the TV and saw nothing on TV. It's not that bad outside, so I might as well sit outside for a while.

I was sitting outside when I heard a truck pulling up in the drive way. I got up and saw it was Brantley. I hope he haven't been drinking at all. I walked down the deck as he was getting out of the truck. He don't look drunk at all.

" Are you okay?" I asked him. Brantley looked down at me.

" I need to say this and please don't talk." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him.

" Okay. Is everything okay?" I asked him.

" I hope it will. Just listen to me okay. Can you do that for me?" Brantley asked me.

" Yeah I can." I said to him.

" Okay." Brantley said to me. He took my hand in his and walked up to the deck. He sat me down in the chair and was pasting around in front of me.

" Do you want something to drink Brantley." I asked him.

" No. Katie I'm just going to say it. Okay." Brantley said to me.

" Okay. Talk to me." I said to him.

" I don't want you to take the apartment." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him.

" You don't." I asked him.

" No, I want you, Isaac and Rocky to stay here with me. I mean I have the room for all of us. Plus I know the boys love living here?" Brantley said to me.

" Brantley, you know we can't live here with you?" I said to him. He looked down at me.

" And why not?" Brantley asked me.

" Because, you are a famous country singer. You want to find a woman and marry her and start your own family." I said to him.

" I want that with you and the boys Kate?" Brantley said to me. I looked up at him.

" You do? Why? I mean the boys ain't yours and you still want to be there father?" I asked him.

" Yes. Yes I do, Katie. I love them like they are mine and only mine." Brantley said to me. I didn't know what to say or do. I couldn't move at all.

" Katlynn Rose Hall, I love you." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him.

" I love you too Brantley Keith Gilbert." I said to him. Brantley walked over to me and kissed me hard on my mouth. The second that his lips touched mine I was kissing him right back.

" Brantley" I moaned his name.

" I want you so fucking bad?" Brantley said to me, picking up. I wrapped my lets around his torso and Brantley walked back inside the house. I was kissing Brantley all over his face and all over his neck.

Brantley moved us over to his bed room and laid me down on my back and I took my tank top off. I saw Brantley watched as my breast pumed up and down. He couldn't take his eyes off of my breast. I smiled at him.

" You like these old girls." I asked him. Brantley didn't take his eyes off of me for nothing. I untuck his shirt and pulled it over his body. Brantley got on top of me and smiled down at me.

" May I." Brantley asked me, rubbing my harden nipple. I shook my head yes at him. I don't know why, but this time I'm a little scared. Brantley opened up his mouth and was sucking on my nipple. The air in his bed room got thick, the only sound we could hear was me breathing hard and fast. I ran my fingers through Brantley short hair. I had a big smile on my face.

" I've wanted for months to have you in my bed Katie." Brantley said to me. Before I could say anything Brantley kissed me hard on my mouth. I want to show him how much I care for him, so I did the one thing that Martin didn't like me doing to him.

" Brantley, I want to touch you." I said to him. He looked at me.

" You mean----" I cut Brantley off.

" Please." I asked him. Brantley kissed me on my lips.

" You can do whatever you want with me babe." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. I undid Brantley's pants and pulled them down. I saw his bulge through his boxers. It looks big from what I can see. I kissed his chest and stuck my hand down his pants and slowly was giving Brantley a hand job.

" Fuck babe. That feels nice." Brantley said to me. I push him down on his bed and pulled down his boxers off. I just kept looking at his bulge. It was big and fat.

" Babe, you don't have too if you don't want too." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him.

" I want too." I said to him. I bent down so I could kiss the tip of his man hood. Brantley moaned again and I knew I was doing this right. I licked around the head of his man hood, before I put over half of it in my mouth.

" Fuck!" Brantley moaned loudly.

I began to bob my head up and down taking more and more of his man hood in my mouth. Brantley pulled my body on top of his. I kept doing what I was doing, while Brantley pulled my shorts off and licked my pussy. I think the call this a '69' but I don't care. At this moment in time we are together and we are both happy as we can be.

Brantley stuck his whole tongue in my woman hood. I moaned but he just went faster and faster. The things this man can do with his tongue is wonderful.

" I want to ride you?" I said to him.

" Do it." Brantley said to me. I got up and sat down on him. I slowly put a few inches inside of me. I looked down at Brantley and saw that his eyes rolled back in his head. I haven't have sex in over a year so you know how tight I am.

Brantley's hand went right to my breast and was rubbing them while I was pumping up and down on his dick. After a few minutes I was able to take all of him inside of me. Brantley is about 9 inches and fatter the any other penis I've ever seen in my life. But I've only seen 2 other men's penises before. One was my father when I walked in on him in the bathroom changing and then Martin's. Martin is only about 7 inches long, but Brantley, Brantley beats them all let me tell you.

I was riding on him when Brantley leaned up and kissed me and moved us over so he could be on top of me. I don't know why, but it felt better having him on top of me. I moved my hands down his back and scratched his back all over the place. I moved my fingers down to his butt and was holding onto his cute butt while Brantley moved in and out of me faster and faster.

" Fuck Kate, I'm going to cum." Brantley said to me, while he was moaning.

" Me too." I said to him. Brantley hit my spot and I cummed all over his man hood.

" Oh, oh, oh, oh Brantley."  I moaned his name.

" Fuck Kate where do you want it?" Brantley asked me.

" Cum inside of me." I said to him. The second I said that I felt Brantley's warm cum shot inside of me. Brantley feel down on top of me.

I kissed his neck and wrapped my arms and legs around his body. Brantley moved us over to the head of the bed and laid there. I was still laying next to him. I didn't want to move at all.  

" Fuck." Brantley said to me trying to catch his breath. I know I shouldn't ask him, but I couldn't help it.

" Brantley, was that, you know--- Was I okay." I asked him. I was playing with his chest hair not even looking at him.

" Babe, that was the fucking bomb right then." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him.

" Fuck what we just did I could write a song about it. You naked in my arms all the time. Yep that is the next single right there." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him.

" Thanks." I said to him.

" Hey, don't think about what that fuck face Martin did. You have a new man in your life and you are not going back to that old life again." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him and smiled. I kissed his chest and laid my head down on his torso and closed my eyes, and went right to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HOPED YOU ALL LIKED IT?

BRANTLEY TOLD KATIE WHAT HE FEELS AND I THINK KATE FEELS THE SAME, DON'T YOOU.

REMEMBER RICKY CALLS HIS BIGGER BROTHER ISAAC 'IZZY' FROM TIME TO TIME.

UPDATES WILL BE SOON.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE AS WELL.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 7.1K 45
Brianna Davis is a 21 year old mother ..her sons name is kaysen washingtion ,she & kaysen's father are no longer together he broke up with her after...
454K 7.7K 25
April Saunders is a 22 year old woman who is stuck in a loveless marriage with a husband, Blake Saunders who constantly abuses her. The only thing th...
71.3K 1.9K 42
❝ oh shit! i'd be rich! ❞ in which ! she stumbles into country music bad boy and develops feelings for him! [BRANTLEY GILBERT] [©_AMLESTER 2018] [NU...
488K 16.9K 66
After a one night stand with Adonis Creed, a 25 year old woman named Bria Stevens finds herself trying to find her baby's father after an intimate n...