Pregnant By The School's Play...

By SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... More

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Fun In The Shower.

56K 835 287
By SapphireFox

Chapter 28:

I should probably warn you there is a sex scene in this. I don't think it's that bad but then again, everyone has their own definition of what's bad or not. So if it gets too much to handle for some of you, just skip that part LOL. Hope you enjoy!

Sophia's POV:

Jake and I were still gazing up at the stars. I have never been this happy in my entire life but I was still shocked. I guess my life was going to be great; I had nothing to be worrying about. Everything is wonderful and it always will be as long as Jake is with me. Boy am I going to dread the day if we ever broke up. But hopefully luck is on our side and we will get through any obstacle that overcomes us.

"Are you okay, Sophia, what about the babies?" Jake observes, turning his head away from the stars to study me.

"I'm feeling wonderful and the twins are kicking away as normal. I actually need to tell you something about them," I inform. His expression changes from happiness to curiosity with a hint of nervousness. "I've gotten a few pains recently and I told my Mum and she's not sure if that's normal. So I'm going for a check-up as soon as I can get one just to make sure everything's okay."

"I told you we should have gone to the hospital after that fall, what if it's my entire fault? If I never got in that fight this wouldn't have happened-" I cut him off.

"It's not your fault, Jake, don't worry. I'm sure they're fine, they're kicking."

"I hope they are because I would never forgive myself if I hurt them," he says softly. My phone beeps; Zoey was wondering when I would be home. It was already ten, almost half ten, we should be getting home now. "Do you want to go home?"

"You know I would stay here forever if I could, why don't you stay the night at mine since it's also our engagement night and you're now officially my fiancé and I'm your fiancée?"

"That sounds very enticing and I would love to. Come on, let's go," Jake smiles. Jake helps me up and we carry the stuff back to the car, well it was mostly him since he wouldn't let me lift anything that was too heavy. He drives us to mine and we arrived home around eleven.

"You've been gone long," Zach notes as we enter the living room quite exhausted, well I was at least.

"Yeah," I agree, "nine hours."

"You'll have to start on those presents tomorrow," Jake remarks, pointing to the pile of presents stacked on top of each other.

"Emily, Jayden and all the others dropped theirs off. They wanted to wish you happy birthday too but I told them you'd be gone long," James states.

"Soph...OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO FANATASTIC!" Zoey screams with excitement. She runs over to me and grabs my hand as she looks at the ring. "When? Where? How?!"

"An hour ago, at the beach under the stars," I exclaim, smiling up at Jake who smiles back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, is that an engagement ring?" James asks loudly, coming over to look. "What the fuck? Why so soon?"

"Because I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with my girl," Jake explains which makes me smile brightly.

"You know just because we're having the babies it doesn't mean we need to get married too," I chime in.

"I know, I just want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you and our babies," Jake says softly.

"Aw that's so sweet, congrats, you two," she squeals, hugging us both tight.

"This has got to be bull shit!" Zach mutters. "You've only known each other for almost six months and for only three and a half of those months have you been together."

"So, we're in love, Zach. We can do what we want," I protest.

"I didn't say you couldn't, I just want to make sure you make the right decision and want to do this," Zach explains.

"Well this is what I want to do," I assure him.

"Me too," Jake agrees, gripping my hand tight.

"Then congratulations," Zach grins. I look over at James to see if he has his approval of all of this. I know it's a lot to take in but it's not like we're going to be getting married in a few months, it will probably not be till a few years.

"Congratulations," James grins too. He gives Jake a man hug and me a bear hug with kisses. "You better treat my sister well," he warns Jake.

"I definitely will. She will always come first," Jake promises. After everything he says it makes me love him more and more which I didn't know was possible.

"Is Dad here?" I inquire.

"Yes, he's in the study. He looked pretty busy so it might be best not to disturb him," Zach answers.

"Wait back to the proposal, what exactly happened?" Zoey questions.

"I'll explain tomorrow, I'm going up to bed. I'm so, so, so tired!" I moan.

"Come on then, night, everyone," Jake says, taking me by the waist and leading me out of the room. I hear them say goodnight.

Before I'm fully out of the room I say, "Love you all, thanks for a wonderful birthday!" I turn my head to Jake. "And thank you the most, you've made this the best birthday ever and my life complete." His smile gets wider and he kisses my cheek gently.

"I'm glad you have, you've made mine complete too," he confirms softly. We walk up to my room and undress for bed.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"You know that thing you had to do after we got back our science test, what was it?"

"I had to practise playing the guitar, that's why I was so shocked when I saw you come in; I thought the surprise would be ruined."

"It wasn't, I didn't suspect a thing. Thank you so much, Jake."

"Soph, you're welcome for the last time," he laughs. "I'll do anything to make your day spectacular." I give him a long kiss goodnight and he wraps his arms around me in a tight grip. "Goodnight, I love you three."

"We love you too," I repeat. He kisses his hand and moves his hand down to my belly as if he was giving it a kiss and then caresses it. I smile and he moves his head down to my belly, resting his head on it. He places his ear against it and then coos to it, telling them how much he loves them. I gaze down at Jake and his cuteness as he gives them multiple kisses and strokes. After a while of watching him I drift off into a wonderful and happy sleep. The next morning I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rub my eyes sleepily and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I groan, opening my eyes for the first time.

"Zoey told us the big news, congrats my pregnant engaged best friend!" Emily squeals.

"Thank you," I laugh. "It was such a shock but the sweetest proposal ever!"

"I want details!" she practically shouts into the phone. I giggle and tell her all the wonderful things he did which was everything. "Oh my God, Soph, that is so cute, I'm crying!"

"Really?" I ask with surprise then chuckle at the end.

"Yeah!" she sniffles. "He's so adorable!"

"I know! It was the best night ever; I wish I could go through it all again." Jake wraps his arms around my waist, rests his head against my shoulder and kisses my neck lightly. I could feel the smile on his lips against my skin as he listens to us. He must have heard me talking on the phone and it woke him up. He begins showering my neck with sensual kisses so I bend my neck to one side so he can have better access. He gently kisses the sensitive spot behind my ear which he knows makes me moan. Freaking bastard is trying to make me moan! He goes back down to my neck and starts to bite it lightly then gradually gets harder. I bite my lip as I hold in my moan which was so desperate to escape my mouth. "I have to go, thanks for the present yesterday, love you, Ems!"

"No problem, love all you guys too, take care, Soph!" I hang up and put my phone back down on the table. I turn around to Jake and he gives me an innocent look.

"Were you listening to our conversation?" I smirk.

"I couldn't hear what she said but I could hear all the things you said about me," he winks and I giggle. "Will you join me for a shower?"

"I'd love to," I say seductively. He helps me up; we undress and get in my shower together. He turns on the warm water and kisses me spontaneously as the water drips over us. He places both his hands on my cheeks and bites my bottom lip for entrance. I open my mouth to grant him entrance to my mouth and our tongues mingle with each other, fighting for dominance. I move my hands upwards to his hair and tangle my fingers in it. He kisses down my jaw line, ending up at my neck where he starts to bite and suck, leaving a hickey behind.

Since I got pregnant I have been extra horny and sensitive so you would not believe how bad I was now. I trail my fingers down his tanned, gorgeous, fit chest and six-pack and stare at his muscles and abs. He shivers from my touch and moans huskily. He then moves his hands down my body and starts to explore it, giving it a full examination. Involuntarily, I sigh with pleasure. I could feel his arousal against me and I stroke it lightly. He lets out a prolonged moan and kisses down my neck to my breasts where he starts to cup them and kiss them gently.

He rotates them slowly, emitting a gasp from my mouth. My hands find their way into his hair again, desperate for something to hold on to. He continues back up my breasts to my mouth and kisses me deeper and harder than before. I let out a cry of pleasure when I was on the verge of wanting much more. I rest the back of my head and body against the cool shower wall and once again stroke his member, making him moan deeply into the kiss.

"I want you so much," he confides in a hushed tone. "I love you, Sophia."

"I love you too," I trail off, letting the words linger on my tongue. He nuzzles his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss and then kisses me one more time. With one hand wrapped around my waist and his other hand propped against the wall, Jake enters me in one swift movement, causing a soft moan to escape my mouth. He begins thrusting in a normal speed and gradually gets faster with each thrust. He then moves with a powerful thrust and in return I meet every thrust halfway, spurring him on.

He increases his rhythm and soon was bumping in and out of me. Both our breaths were ragged and out of control. Soon, I come to my climax. I gasp and my eyes flutter. A few more thrusts later and he climaxes also. After a while, he pulls out and rests against the opposite shower wall as his breathing slows down. We both slide down the shower walls and onto the ground where we rest our heads against each other's, foreheads locked together. He gives me a soft and loving kiss and I smile with complete happiness.

"I love you, Sophia. Thank you for being mine, I've never been happier."

"I love you too."

I don't know how long we were in there, all I know was it was a long time. Jake grabs a big towel and wraps it around me and him as he holds me by my waist. The only problem was my belly kept getting in the way and touching off his chest.

"I can't wait until you're my wife," he whispers in my ear.

"And I can't wait until you're my husband."

"I know it's a bit too soon to think of a day but I was wondering if we should do it before or after the babies are born?"

"Well I don't know. I kind of want the babies to be there."

"But technically they will be there," he points out, smirking at my bump.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I laugh, hitting his chest and he laughs too.

"Well we'll have it whenever you want it. Hey I have an idea, our baby boy can be the ring bearer and our baby girl can be the flower girl!" he suggests.

"Jake, they're babies; they won't be able to walk. Maybe we'll wait two or three years when they can walk."

"I can't wait that long, I want to make you my wife as soon as I can!"

"You said I can have it whenever I want, so I choose when we have it," I remind.

"Dammit, I did say that," he chuckles. "Okay, fine, I'll wait only because I love you." I smile and we get dressed. He puts on his clothes from yesterday and I put on a nice top, cardigan and skinny jeans with boots. We finish getting ready by brushing our teeth and our hair. I catch him looking at me with a smile when I was doing my makeup and it makes me smile too. "You don't need that, you know. You're still the most beautiful girl with and without it."

"No I'm not," I disagree.

"Yes you are! Sophia, you're so beautiful, whenever you smile, frown, give me one of your angry expressions or when you just stare around the room you're still beautiful. I find everything about you beautiful on the outside and inside." He gives me a hug and pulls up my top where he places a kiss right on my belly button. "You're glowing!"

"Thank you, Jakey," I giggle.

"You two have made your Mummy so big and cute. I can't wait to see her when she gets bigger, she's going to be even more adorable!" he coos, kissing it one more time.

"I think you're the one who's adorable," I protest.

"No I'm not, I just like talking to them because I like getting involved with them like this and I also want them to know their Daddy loves them. I really can't wait to see them and look after them."

"They know their Daddy loves them by now," I comment. Jake smiles at me and leans down and kisses me.

"Just a few more weeks and then we can see them," Jake beams. Yeah, just 17 more weeks; I'm 23 weeks, if I feel big now, imagine how big I'm going to feel and be when I'm eight and nine months. Jake takes my hand and helps me down the stairs. "Be careful."

"I am careful, you're holding me," I chortle at his concern. We get to the bottom of the steps and go into the dining room. My Mother, Father, brothers and Zoey were in there. "Mom, you're home!" She gets off her chair quickly and hugs me tight.

"Oh, honey, I've missed you so much. You've gotten much bigger since I left," she exclaims, putting her hand on my baby bump and giving it a feel. "Aw, I'm having a granddaughter and grandson." She wipes some tears from her eyes and gives my protruding belly a kiss.

"I love you, Mom, I've missed you loads. How was London?" I inquire.

"It was great but I'm happy to be home. Let me see this engagement ring, I heard the big news from the others," she proclaims. At least she wasn't freaking out, I thought she might since we're so young and have only been going out for a few months. I show my hand which had my gorgeous ring on my finger. My mother looks at it with shock as she admires it. "It's so huge and beautiful!"

"Just like you," Jake grins, kissing my cheek.

"Hey, you called me huge!" I pout.

"Well, have you seen your baby bump, Soph," he continued with a laugh.

"I'm not going to talk to you now since you called me that!" I avowed, turning my back on him. He wraps his arms around my waist in a tight grip.

"You won't be able to resist me," he whispers seductively in my ear. Yeah he's right, I won't be able to. I was already melting at his touch.

"Fine, you're right," I sigh. He smiles happily and kisses my cheek again.

"I'm really happy for you two," my Father announces.

"You are? Are you not shocked?" I question.

"Actually I already knew Jake was going to propose. He asked for my permission last week but he never told me when he was going to propose. So congratulations, baby girl," my Dad reveals.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" my Mother asks.

"Because I knew you wouldn't be able to keep it a secret and you'd tell Sophia," my Dad chuckles.

"I wouldn't have," my Mother says sadly. We all look at her with grins and give her the 'yes you would have' look. "Okay, maybe!"

"I'm going to open my presents now!" I say excitedly. Jake chuckles and holds my hand as I rush into the sitting room for them.

"I'll bring in your breakfast," Zoey says, loud enough for me to hear. My Mother and Father come into the room after us.

"Your mother and I need to go to work. Have a good day, honey, we love you," my Father says. I give them both a big hug and kiss.

"I will and I love you both too. Have a good day at work," I smile. "Thanks for the presents too."

"If you don't like our ones, we can return them and let you choose what you want," my Mother offers.

"I'm sure I'll love it but thanks. Bye, guys," I say.

"Bye honey," my Mother says, leaving with my father. Jake passes me the first present which was quite larger than the rest.

"Ooh, that's a big one!"

"I know, that's why I gave you it first," Jake laughs. After a few minutes I had ripped every presents' wrappers to shreds. I loved all my presents! It was mostly jewellery, music, clothes, make-up, money, gift cards, electronics and a few other things.

"What do you want to do now?" Jake asks, looking over all the presents.

"Well firstly take all my presents to my bedroom and then....hmmm... I don't know."

"I'm sure we'll find something to do." He starts to bring my presents up to my room and I follow him up with some of them too. "Be careful on the stairs, baby."

"They're only stairs; I walk up and down them everyday, Jake."

"I know, I'm sorry, I just worry." I give him a smile and continue up the stairs. After everything was in my bedroom and neatly put away Jake looks around the room. I give him a confused expression.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask.

"Hmmm, I have an idea," he smirks, walking over to me and taking my waist. I smirk back and wrap my arms around his neck while kissing him.

"How about round 2 of the shower this morning?" I suggest seductively. He moans very softly and nods quickly.

"I like your thinking, missy." He kisses me again with such ferocity I swear my lips will bruise. I moan against his lips and push him up against the wall. He turns us around so I'm the one against the wall. He pins my wrists to the wall and I feel his smirk on my lips. "I'm much stronger, baby," he teases. He starts kissing my neck, he then sucks and nibbles at the supple skin on my neck, leaving small red hickeys behind.

I moan louder against his lips and start to put my hands up his top to trail my fingers down his chest. When I get to the end of his chest I start to pull at his top. I slipped my hands under his shirt again and pulled it off him then throw it at the wall. I hear my phone ringing from downstairs, shit! We pull back slowly and I sigh with frustration. Whoever this is I'm going to kill them!

"I'll be back soon," I sigh.

"Hurry," he winks, lying himself down on my bed in a sexy position. I bite my lip as I hold in a moan and scurry downstairs for my phone. I grab it off the counter in the sitting room and answer it.

"Hello," I greet.

"Hey, honey, I forgot to tell you before I left that you have a doctor's appointment today," my Mum says.

"I don't have one until two weeks, Mum?"

"I arranged one for today too after you called me yesterday and told me about those pains you've been getting. I hope you're not busy today because it's on at 2 o' clock, are you going to be able to make it? I only arranged it because I was worried, honey, I'm sorry."

"No don't be sorry, Mum! I'm glad you arranged it, I was worried too. I'll be able to make it, if we leave now we'll be there on time. Thanks for telling me, I'll see you later!"

"Okay, Sophia. Ring me afterwards and update me on the babies. Bye, honey." I hang up and sigh, I guess no round 2... I walk back upstairs to my bedroom. When Jake sees my expression he sits up properly with a worried look.

"Is everything okay, Sophia?" he asks frantically.

"Yeah, I just have to go to a doctor's appointment now, and if I don't leave around now I won't make it."

"I thought it wasn't for two more weeks?"

"It was but my Mum made an appointment for me because she wanted to find out what those pains were," I explain.

"I want to find out what they are too."

"You don't have to go, you can go on home and I'll text you later."

"No, I'm going; you know I want to go to every appointment. Now let's go if you're ready."

"I'm ready," I smile. He smiles supportively back and takes my hand and starts to walk to the door. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"Your shirt!" I laugh.

"Oh crap, yeah, that would be a good idea!"

"I'll take it off when we get home so we can continue this," I wink. He smirks and pecks me quickly. We say goodbye to the others and drive to the hospital. Like I thought, we made it just on time. My name gets called and we go into a room.

"Hello, Sophia and Jake," Dr Meehan greets. We sit on the chairs opposite her and greet her back. "So your Mother rang me and explained you've been getting some pains in your stomach and back?"

"Yeah, mostly in my lower abdomen. Is that bad?" I ask, fearing the worse.

"Don't worry; I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. Can you explain to me the first time you felt one and any others you have felt since?" she asks.

"The first one was around two weeks ago, I got the first pain a day after I had a little fall," I say.

"How did the fall happen?"

"This guy pushed me by an accident and I fell onto my bottom. It didn't hurt anywhere else besides from my bottom."

"Was the first pain really sore?"

"Not really sore, only like a really hard pinch, it only lasted for ten seconds the most. The second one was like thirty seconds long and stronger but not very strong, they were only cringe worthy, nothing too painful."

"Are the babies okay?" Jake asks her worriedly.

"Probably, have they still been kicking and moving like normal?" she questions.

"Yes, they still kick and move as much as they did before the fall," I explain.

"Then I'm quite sure the babies are fine, I still want to do an ultrasound if that's okay with the both of you?" She looks at the two of us for an answer.

"I'm perfectly fine with that if you are," Jake confirms.

"Me too," I smile back. He squeezes my hand and gives my cheek a kiss. "Do you have any idea what these pains are?"

"I'm definitely sure they're Braxton Hick contractions. I told you before about them, they don't always occur in every pregnancy and they usually can happen at the earliest of six weeks for some women. So you have nothing to worry about with these contractions because they're not the real deal. Sometimes women can get confused in the later stages of labour if they are feeing Braxton Hicks or real contractions but usually the real deal is easier to identify than Braxton Hicks. The contractions should be stronger after each one like you felt with the second one, they should only last around a minute so hopefully not that painful," she says.

"Can the babies feel the pain?" Jake asks.

"No, the babies can't feel it and they can't get harmed from it either so no need to worry," she assures us. Jake sighs with relief and squeezes my hand again. "Will we do the ultrasound now?"

"Okay," I say.

"Let me just set it up, you can lie on that bed while I get it ready," she says. I nod and Jake and I go over to the bed. Jake helps me on it and lifts my shirt up.

"Beautiful," Jake whispers in my ear as he rubs his hand over it. I give him a big kiss and tangle my hand with his that was on my belly. Our doctor smiles over at us and comes over.

"You two are a perfect couple, I think you'll be amazing parents," she notes.

"Thank you. I really hope so," Jake grins. I really hope we'll be amazing parents; I want our twins to have good parents so they're brought up properly and have as many opportunities as I had. I love them both so very much; I would do anything for them. If I had to choose them or me to live, I'd choose them without even thinking and I'm sure Jake would be the same. Jake and I remove our hands off my belly so the doctor can squirt the gel on it. She gets the wand and moves it around my belly while also looking at the screen. We also look at the screen; my little babies had gotten bigger since last time.

"The babies are just fine and healthy, there was no need to worry," our doctor confirms, giving us an assuring smile.

"Thank God," Jake sighs with relief as I wipe the gel off my belly with a towel. "I love you," he whispers in my ear. He wraps his arms around me while pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'll leave you two be, I'll see you both at your next appointment," she says, giving us a smile.

"Bye, thanks again, Doctor," Jake and I say as she heads out the door.

"I'm so glad they're okay," Jakes remarks. "I would have been so upset if something happened because of me getting in a fight with someone and causing them to make you fall. I would have never forgiven myself, neve-" I shut him up by smashing my lips onto his in a sudden kiss. He closes his eyes and kisses me back. Eventually we pull back and he gazes at me as if in a daze.

"Well you don't have to feel that way because nothing happened them, they are perfectly fine. You have to stop thinking 'what if' all the time, forget about the things that didn't happen and focus on the future instead. You shouldn't dwell of things that didn't even happen like that. Please, Jake, it just makes you upset and I hate seeing you upset. Do it for me and the twins."

"I'll stop," he promises. "But I was just saying that if it did I wouldn't have been able t-" I place my finger on his lips, cutting him off.

"You're doing it again," I chuckle.

"I'm sorry, this time I'm done," he murmurs against my finger. I smile with content and he kisses my finger softly. "Can I have a hug? I love your hugs." He gives me his puppy dog eyes which I could not refuse to.

"Of course, honey." He pulls me into his hold and I wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying his company.

"Guess what?" I pull back with puzzlement. "I love you." I light up with a smile and he tightens the hug while stroking my hair. Please let this last forever. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Avril's POV:

I am with Liam at the moment; we are going to tell his parents. He was going to do it on his own but I wanted to be there. I am so very worried and scared of their reaction. Even though Liam said if my Mum kicks me out I doubt they'll let me stay with him. Like who would want their son's pregnant girlfriend to live with them and the baby might not even be his. There was something I am even more scared of... It's that if this isn't Liam's baby and he'll hate me then break up with me. After we tell his parents I'm going to have a long chat with him about where he and I stand if the baby isn't his.

I don't want to be with him if he's going to leave me after we find out the baby isn't his. But hopefully, this baby is Liam's. But then again, I've never been very lucky throughout my whole life. I guess I just have to keep dreaming and believing and it might be true. I snap out of my thoughts as I notice Liam looking at me with complete worry and sadness. What was I doing that's worrying?

"Avril, what's wrong? You've completely stopped dead in your tracks and you just stared into total space," Liam frets.

"I didn't even realise I had stopped. I'm just scared of going in there and telling them," I confess.

"Do you want to stay out here while I tell them? You don't have to come if you don't want to," he reassures.

"No I want to; I just don't know what their reaction will be. I know it's going to be shocked but I don't know how mad they'll get when we tell them. I know my Mum will be furious but how do you think yours will react?"

"Well I'm sure they'll be disappointed but not that mad. They won't give out to you, I promise. I'll be the one in trouble so you don't have to worry about them getting mad at you. But however mad they get they'll still support us and let you live with me; I know they will because my parents are lovely people when you get to know them. Plus they've had chats with me and my older brother about if we ever got someone pregnant already and they said they'd do everything to look after all of us."

"You're right, they sound lovely. I can't wait to meet them now."

"They'll love you when they get to know you. They actually...already do know about you. They've known I've had a crush on you for a while because you're all I talk about with them a lot since I met you," he confides with embarrassment. I lean up to his lips and kiss him deeply. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "You really have no idea how much I love you."

"No, I think I do. If it's anything like how much I love you then it's a lot. I'm so lucky to have you, Liam. Look, we need to talk after we tell your parents."

"What about?" he asks, intrigued.

"I'll tell you after, not now, baby."

"Okay then. Are you ready to come in?" he asks for confirmation. I nod my head slowly and we go into his house, hand in hand. I squeeze his hand tight when I hear someone in the living room. They sounded Liam's age so I'm assuming it's his older brother. Liam gives me an assuring smile and we walk into the living room to see a guy Liam's age with hazel eyes and light brown hair. He looks up at us and gives me a shocked look. "Joshua, I think you should know that Avril and I are together."

"I had guessed that," his brother, Joshua smirks. "So you finally told her how you feel then? Did you know that all my lil' brother talks about is you?" Liam goes crimson with embarrassment.

"That's enough, Joshua," Liam commands.

"Okay, okay. So it must be serious if you're introducing her to Mum and Dad. How long have you been going out?" Joshua wonders.

"A day..." Liam replies.

"Only a day and you're already bringing her home?" Joshua queries.

"We have something important to tell them..." I chime in. Liam puts his arm around my waist and I rest my head against his shoulder. Joshua trails off thinking before glancing down at my flat belly which my hands were against, shaking.

"I hope you aren't going to say what I think you're going to say," Joshua declares, nodding at my belly.

"Actually..." Liam mumbles.

"Oh my God, please tell me this a joke," Joshua pleads. Liam shakes his head slowly then looks at the floor.

"I'm sorry," I weep, tearing up and hiding my face in my hands. As soon as the first tear falls down my cheek they start pouring down. Liam takes me into his arms and I cry against his chest.

"Don't be sorry, it's okay. I'm so sorry for making you cry," Joshua apologises, coming over to rub my back supportively. "I didn't mean for it to come out in a mean tone, I just was shocked."

"No you didn't say it in a mean tone, I'm just so sorry for making this happen," I pout as Liam wipes my tears away with his thumb.

"Well it's not your fault, these things happen. Plus, it wouldn't be just your fault, it takes two to tango," Joshua says, smirking at his brother which makes Liam and I chuckle.

"Please don't be worried, Avril," Liam assures.

"Yeah, I know my parents and I know they won't be that mad. A little disappointed, yes but they'll get over it. How many weeks are you?" Joshua mentions.

"5 weeks. I would have waited a while to tell them but I think it's better to tell them sooner rather than later," Liam answers.

"I agree. I just can't believe you're going to be a fath-" Joshua stops as a woman enters the room. I'm assuming this is their mother. My shaking gets worse as I become more nervous.

"Oh, hello, I'm sorry for interrupting. I'm Liam and Joshua's mother," she introduces with a friendly smile. At least Liam was right about her being lovely.

"Hi, I'm Avril," I smile back. Her smile lights up more when she hears my name and then she grins at Liam.

"You won't believe how many wonderful things I've heard about you," she laughs.

"Mom, um, well Avril and I are in a relationship now," Liam breaks in.

"Aw, that's wonderful. I'm very happy for you both. I've been waiting for ages for him to ask you out!" she chuckles, making me smile.

"Mom, we need to talk..." Liam groans.

"What's up?" she asks.

"Joshua, can you get Dad? And, Mum, sit down," Liam orders. His mother observes us as she sits opposite us. She looks particularly at my hands which were shaking like mad.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asks with worry.

"I'm fine, thanks," I quaver, looking down at the ground with shame as I battle tears.

"I love you, it's going to be okay," Liam whispers in my ear and I nod slowly. A man enters the room and smiles widely at us.

"Congratulations, Joshua told me the big news!" he congratulates. What the hell.... Why isn't he mad?!

"You don't mind?!" Liam asks with surprise.

"Of course not, why should I? I'm thrilled for you both," his father cheers. Well that is great news; I expected them to be fuming with us, all that worrying was for nothing.

"But, Dad, why aren't you mad that we're having a baby. You should be," Liam states. His mother and father's smiles disappear and are replaced with gawps and gasps.

"What do you mean you're having a baby?" his father says softly. What's going on? I thought Joshua just told him? "Joshua just said you two were together."

"Oh crap," Liam sighs, "and you know what I mean, Dad. It means Avril's pregnant and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for you two to find out like that. Please don't get mad at Avril, just get mad at me, she doesn't deserve it," Liam begs. Both his parents stare at each other for a few minutes without saying a word. Liam was holding my hand and squeezing it tight every few seconds. He strokes his finger off mine in a caress and then kisses my hand. I smile weakly and continue to wait for his parents to respond.

"Are you two only together because of the baby?" his mum finally asks.

"No, we love each other and you know I've always liked her. Initially it was a one-night stand but I got with her because I've wanted to be with her for ages and now I finally have her and I'm never letting her go," Liam responds, causing me to smile uncontrollably.

"And I feel the exact same," I reassure them.

"Well I can see that you two will be a good couple so I'm pleased about that. I just hope it works out for the sake of this baby. How many weeks are you, dear?" she asks me with a smile.

"Almost 6," I tell her. "We thought the sooner we told you, the better."

"Well I'm glad you told us early. We are a little disappointed in you, Liam; we never suspected this situation would occur to you," his dad says.

"I know and I'm sorry, guys. It was an accident, we were protected but it mustn't have worked."

"It's all right, son. We're not angry at all, if anything we're excited but also very shocked. We'll support you during the whole time and help with our grandchild so don't worry about getting kicked out or anything like that. Are you keeping the baby?" his dad questions. Liam and I look at each other.

"Yes. We both hate abortion and we'd rather not put them up for adoption because we want the baby," Liam answers. Thank God Liam was answering for me because I have a huge lump in my throat.

"Do you have any idea what you're going to do?" she says.

"I'm going to get a job so I can support the baby," Liam says.

"And so am I," I add. Liam looks at me as if to say, 'uh, no you're not!'

"Honey, you don't need to. We'll pay for the expenses; it's the least we can do for our son getting you pregnant," his dad protests.

"That's not fair," I object.

"Yes it is. I insist that we do. It's our grandchild and we'll pay for everything. Do your parents know yet?" he finishes.

"Actually I don't have a dad, but no, my mum doesn't know. I don't know how to tell her, she'll freak," I sigh.

"I'm sorry about your father, sweetie. If you want, we can help you tell her. Maybe we can invite her over for dinner and tell her for you. Does that sound good?" she says.

"Yeah, I'd like that because I don't think I'll have the courage to tell her on my own. Should I tell the school? Only you, a few friends of mine, my brother and Joshua know," I continue.

"We can tell the school after your mum knows. I think we should tell her soon though, like you said before; the sooner, the better," she smiles. "Everything's going to be okay. You're both almost 18, right?" Liam and I both nod in reply. "That's not that bad. Now come here, you two." They stand up for a hug and I'm greeted by his mum hugging me. I grip her tight and she rubs my back. "Don't be worrying, honey."

"May I be excused to go to the toilet?" I ask politely as we pull back because I was feeling some morning sickness.

"Of course, it's down the hall on the left hand-side," his dad directs.

"Thank you." I leave the living room and notice Joshua outside the door. He must have been listening in to see how it went.

"Looks like it went good. I told you that you have nothing to worry about," he reminds.

"Yeah, they're really sweet. I hope my mum reacts like that," I mutter.

"It'll be fine." A wave of sickness overcomes me again as I feel myself get weak. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine, thanks, I just need to go to the bathroom." I dismiss myself and hurry down the hall. I find the toilet and splash some water over my face as I feel myself burn up. I dab my face dry while I look at my reflection. I groan as the sickness gets worse and worse. I place my hands on the sink to give me support and stare into it as I take deep breaths. A knock on the door startles me and I gasp with shock.

"I was just checking you were all right, I thought I heard you in pain," Joshua calls from outside the door.

"Don't worry," I call back, "it's nothing." I groan again and sit on my knees over the toilet, ready to puke. When I feel it at the back of my throat I vomit into the toilet as I grip the toilet seat. The door opens and Joshua enters.

"Oh shit," he curses. He scurries over to me and holds back my hair from my face while rubbing my back. "Liam!" Liam rushes into the room behind him and takes over from his brother.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's okay," he soothes while caressing my back. I pull back when I feel it was over and he pulls me into a hug. "I hate that you experience morning sickness, it's not fair."

"I know," I agree. "Guys don't get anything."

"Well we worry and cringe at seeing our loved ones sick. If I could carry the baby I would, just so you didn't have to."

"That's what they all say but if it actually happened, they'd be taking that back," I point out and he laughs.

"That's probably true. Now let's get you sitting down so you can rest." We go back to the living room where his parents are in deep conversation and Joshua listening beside them.

"Thanks for that, Joshua," I smile and he smiles back.

"I'll put on a hot water bottle for you, sweetie, and make you all some hot chocolate," she says. I say thanks and cuddle up with Liam on the couch.

"Are you feeling any better?" Liam asks me, rubbing my arm.

"Much better." He leans his other hand over and gives my tummy a little stroke with his thumb.

"I love you both so much."

"We love you too." Liam lies back on the couch with me on top of him as we watch TV with his family and drink hot chocolate. He holds my belly and strokes it from time to time and once and a while he would kiss me on the head. I'm so happy they're being so okay good about it. The only thing that was worrying me now was what my Mom will say and is this actually his baby or Gavin's. I guess I'll get a DNA test done after the baby is born but for now I will continue to believe it's Liam's because it probably is. Well when I say probably I mean I just hope it is. I shall tell him about this later when I'm ready and hopefully he is okay with it because if he isn't, I don't know what I'd do.

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for the long wait for an update. I didn't even know that a month went by that quick and I forgot to check when the last time I uploaded was. Anyway, I hope you liked it. I made it longer than usual as a way to say I'm sorry. Hope you all forgive me. Please vote, comment, follow, spread the word and check out my other stories! Please everyone do at least one of those, I'd be so grateful. I also have to thank you all for the 83,000 reads. I never thought it would ever get to this much. I'm hoping to get to 100,000 reads soon!!! That's my goal. I'll update in two weeks and talk to you then, bye for now and have a good day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795 116 48
Sophia and Mark have always been in the right place with the worst timing. It's clear to both of them that their relationship would be off the charts...
83.5K 2.2K 41
Maya becomes pregnant with her and Lucas baby when she is 15 years old and he's 16. When Maya's parents find out she is pregnant they tell her that t...
1.8M 51.5K 31
Every girl in school idolizes Aaron Evans, the school player. He's drop dead gorgeous, football captain, has a hot body, and not to mention those gor...
37.3K 1.8K 3
Sadie never even thought that her best friend, Jameson Blake, would kiss her at a party the night before he went back to school out of state. She als...